Ch 2: Hello Old Friend

"Hello Alexis," I heard a familiar smooth voice call out once I step into the room. I turned to see Kaname smiling at me with open arms waiting for me to fall into them.

"Kaname..." I walked up to him with a soft smile of my own until my face twisted in anger as I flash-stepped behind him, kicking him to the other side of the room which created an imprint upon impact on the cream wall.

Kaname's wide eyed expression almost made me want to laugh (I said almost). Through my haze of rage, a loud girlish scream rang causing me to look over at trembling man trying to hide farther into his scarf. "Hold on sir I'll be with you in a moment." I said going back to Kaname, who leaned against the broken wall with his head down as his bangs covered his face.

"Hey buddy I'm so happy to see you," I spoke coldly taking menacing footsteps towards him. "Oh wait obviously no I'm not." 

A snort sound escaped Kaname when he lifts his head up to smile down fondly at me as I came up to him. "That's okay Alexis, I'm happy enough for the both of us." He said gently patting my blonde head, calming me down. "Besides, you must not dislike me that much if you're here."

At that moment I tackled him, pounding my fist against his chest as I cried anime tears  " Only because you guilt tripped me, using the best friend card and made me come all this way  just so I could go to this horrid school! I HATE SCHOOL!"

He laughed at my over dramatics. "I know full well you do but you promised when we were first making the Night Class that you would help me keep it under control."

"Ugh!" I groaned resting my forehead on his chest. "Can't Ichijou help you instead. He's your best friend too."

"Yes but you're my first best friend so your help is more important also you're one of the few who can help me protect Yuki."

"Wait Yuki as in your so called little sister Yuki."

"Yes." He answers simply.

"So the brat has been here this whole time."

"Alexis, she's not a brat-" He paused seeing my risen brow, "At least not anymore."

"Well she better not be because I'm allergic to bitches."

"So you're allergic to yourself sometimes?" He smirked

"Kaname, how dare you." I gasp in shock. "I thought you were raised to be gentleman."

"I did say sometimes, other times you can be an angel." He laughs holding my tiny fist in his cold hand.

Then all of the sudden the doors were thrown open to show......