Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

LIII

4.3K 112 29
By -NewRules-

Louis POV

I woke up when the alarm went off, I don't know why we set an alarm but Liam insisted on setting one anyway.

"Li, turn that thing off!" I huffed sleepily.

"Okay, okay." He said and the beeping continued.

"Liam!" I whined.

"Jesus Lou, wait a minute. I can't find my phone." He said and started searching for the noisy item.

He found it and turned the alarm off.

"Why did you set an alarm again?" I questioned, looking around Liam's old room. I was only ever in this room when he invited me to his house to spend Christmas. I was more familiar with his old dorm room.

"Because in case you've forgotten there's only two bathrooms between seven people so if you want a shower you better take one now." He said.

"Can I take one with you? It saves water and time." I asked innocently.

"You know fine well you're not bothered about saving water or time." Liam smirked and I shrugged.

"You're right. I just want to see you naked." I laughed.

"Well come on then. I suppose we've got a little but of time until the boys wake up." He said and pulled me towards the bathroom.

Half an hour later I was sent out of the shower because apparently I kept distracting Liam while he tried to wash. Apparently.

Anyway, it was nearing ten and I decide the boys should get up now. I opened the door to the guest room and looked at my three sleeping angels.

"Boys. Time to get up." I said. When no one made any move to get up I took the end of the quilt and pulled it of of their bodies.

"Papaaaaaa." Zayn whined.

"S'cold." Harry lisped behind his dummy.

"That's why you've got your onesies on. Now you all need to get showered so who wants to go first?" I asked and Zayn volunteered.

"Okay Zee, c'mere 'til I unzip your onesie." I said. "Boys, have any of you went potty during the night? It's okay just tell me, I know that it would've been difficult for you to go to the toilet with the onesies on." I said and Zayn blushed.

"I did Papa." Harry took his dummy out to say before popping it back in.

"Me too." Zayn said.

Niall began rolling on the bed, laughing. He was holding his stomach and his face was contorted as he let out great belly shaking laughs.

"Zayn, you're meant to be older than me." He panted between laughs.

Zayn's face turned impossibly redder as he tried to defend himself.

"It's not my fault! I couldn't get the zip down on the stupid onesie! And I bumped my arm on the door because I couldn't find the light in the toilet." He said and showed me his bruised elbow.

"It's okay baby. Niall, that's not very nice. I suggest you apologise to Zayn and if you so much as tease him today then your Dad will punish you. Do I make my self clear?" I asked him.

"Crystal." He said sarcastically.

I helped Zayn step out of his onesie and then took him across to the bathroom to show him how the shower works. As we were approaching the bathroom Liam was coming out with a towel around his waist.

"Morning Zee." Liam said and kissed the top of his head. "Is he wet?" He asked as he noticed Zayn's pull up.

"Yeah." I said.

"Only because I couldn't get the zip down!" He insisted.

"Hey, it's okay baby. We're not mad." Liam said.

"I know, I'm not a baby though." Zayn said.

I finally got Zayn into the bathroom and turned the shower on for him. He stepped out of his pull up and I picked it up and put it in the bin.

"If you need any help, just call bud." I said and he nodded.

As I left the bathroom I bumped into Liam's mother.

"Morning Louis." Karen said.

"Morning." I smiled at her.

"Who's in the shower?" She asked.

"Zayn."

"Do you want me to give Niall and Harry a bath in our en suite?" She asked.

"Yeah, that'd be great. Although, Niall's been a little moody lately so possibly just Harry." I said.

"Harry, go with Granny to have a bath." I said and Harry ran to Karen and they both left.

"You're going into shower after Zayn." I said to Niall.

After everyone had showered and we were all dressed in our best clothes the rest of the family started to arrive.

Ruth arrived first with her husband Tom and her two kids Maisie, 10, and Lilly, 16. Then Nicola arrived with her husband Ross and their son Adam, 12.

After we had greeted everyone at the door all the kids went up to play in the game room, where there's a massive TV, a pool table and an Xbox.

"Papa, can I stay here with you and Dad?" Zayn asked me as all the other kids left to play.

"No Zayn, why don't you go and play with the kids. You won't like the adult talk, we'll bore you." I chuckled.

"Please Papa."

"No Zayn, Harry's away up. Why don't you go and find him and Niall?"

Zayn's POV

I reluctantly walked up to the game room. It's not that I didn't want to talk to anyone, it's just that I'm not very good at it. I've always been really shy and I don't really like talking to new people.

"Zaynie!" I heard Harry shout as I entered the game room.

"This is my big brother Zayn." Harry said to a little girl with blonde hair.

"I'm Maisie!" She said.

"Hi Maisie." I said quietly.

"Hi bud, I'm Lilly." Another blonde girl said and offered me a smile.

"M'Zayn." I repeated to the girl who was a couple of inches taller than me.

"So Zayn, how old are you?" She asked trying to start a conversation.

"I'm fourteen." I said quietly.

"Nice, I'm sixteen." She said.

"Adam, get over here and say hi to Zayn." She shouted to a tall boy with dark hair.

"Hi." He said and went back to where he was sitting with Niall, both of them giggling.

As time progressed I started talking to Lilly and she was really nice. She told me how she's just broken up with her boyfriend because he wasn't treating her right and I told her about Justin. She never asked about my old family and it was nice to talk to someone that wasn't nosey and let me disclose the information I wanted to.

"Adam, you should put the TV off and come and talk to Zayn properly. He's really cool and I think you'd like him." Lilly said and I smiled.

"I don't talk to nappy wetting babies." Adam sniggered while Niall burst into another fit of laughter.

My cheeks heated up and suddenly the room was too small. I got up from my place beside Lilly and staggered to the door. I exited the room and went to the guest bedroom where we were sleeping.

I sat on the bed and tried to calm my breathing but nothing was working, which only made me panic more.

"Zayn? Zayn where are-" I heard Lilly and then she opened the door and came right over to me.

"Zayn, copy me okay?" She said and I nodded.

I copied her as she took a deep breath in and then pushed it out slowly. I continued this while she held my hands for a couple more minutes and then my breathing was back to normal.

"Are you okay bud?" She asked and I nodded and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Don't listen to Adam, he's not very nice. I don't care if you wear nappies to bed, you're my little cousin now, and I love you." She said and kissed my head.

"I don't always wear them. It was just because the pyjamas we brought were hard to open as the zip was at the back. I couldn't undo the zip. I am a big boy though." I said for what felt the twentieth time today.

"I know you are." She said and rubbed my back.

"My head hurts." I whined.

"I'm going to go get your Dad and Papa and they'll bring you some medicine." She said and stood up while pushing me back onto the bed so my head was resting on one of the pillows.

"Will you come back?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll come back with your Dad and Papa okay?" She said and I nodded contentedly.

A couple of minutes later and Papa and Dad came into the room.

"Zaynie, are you okay? Lilly said you had a panic attack." Papa said rushing over to me.

"M'fine now. Lilly helped me calm down." I said.

"What made you panic anyways bud?" Dad asked while setting a cup of water and a pill on the bedside table.

"Don't wanna talk about it." I mumbled.

"Niall must've told Adam that Zayn wore a pull up and wet it because Adam made fun of him." Lilly said.

"Lilly." I whined.

"None of that Zayn, we need to know." Papa said at the same time Dad said: "When I get my hands on that boy."

"Where are they?" Dad asked Lilly.

"The game room, Liam."

"Hey, it's uncle Liam to you." He said and she laughed.

"When have I ever called you uncle Liam? You're only three years older than me." She continued chuckling.

"Well your sister does, and Adam does too." He pointed out.

"Yeah, but they're younger than me." She said.

"Anyways, you said they're in the living room?"

"Yeah uncle Liam." She said and he laughed.

"You're right, it sounds weird coming from you." Dad said before leaving the room.

"Here baby, take this, it'll help with your headache." Papa gave me the pill and I swallowed it down with some water.

"Thank you for helping him Lilly." Papa said.

"No problem Louis, he's my favourite little cousin now." She said. "Just don't tell anyone else that."

After I felt a bit better we all went down stairs for dinner. Niall and Adam looked like they'd been crying and Adam was still scowling at me. Niall didn't even talk to me except to say "sorry" although everyone could tell he didn't mean it.

It didn't matter though because Lilly insisted on sitting beside me at dinner and then she met Justin when I FaceTimed him. New Years turned out to be great.

Hey guys!

This is a continuation from the last chapter that was requested by zolozen and a few other people so I hope you liked it!

Another thing I want to say is that if you don't like the book, don't read it because no one's forcing you to. I've had a few comments on earlier chapters saying "that's weird" and "wtf this is so weird". I might be over reacting but it just makes me rethink writing some of this stuff. I'm not going to name any names but hopefully you'll know who you are. Most of the comments I have deleted.

Please keep up the commenting, and if you guys have any prompts send them in!

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuu

💖

4/01/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1K 58
People from Wolverhampton, West Midlands England, United Kingdom saw Liam Payne as a shy person. At school, Liam had always been bullied. As if that...
20.4K 219 17
Harry Styles is a freshmen and isn't good with school work endless it involves skipping his classes or sexual entertainment of some sort. he doesn't...
191K 6.1K 60
Two sassy boys named Zayn and Louis can't get the attention of the world wide singing duo Liam Payne and Harry Styles. Or.. will they? louisxliam91...
23 0 13
When Diana Mitchell moves to her new boarding school and meets old friend Liam Payne will something happen between them or will friends get in the wa...