Sheer Heart Attack

By JustRogTaylorLove

Isabella Marins Linstey, is a young Brazilian chef who lives in London. She studied at the prestigious French... More

Chapter 01 - You have to get married, Roger.
Chapter 02 - A solution will appear.
Chapter 03 - Isabella can marry Roger.
Chapter 04 - The Bridal Agreement
Chapter 05 - Fight from the Inside
Chapter 07 - The Meeting - Part 2
Chapter 08 - You'll be a loser, Roger Meddows Taylor.
Chapter 09- Friction.
Chapter 10 - Confusions in Brighton / New life in London
Chapter 11 - The first fight of friends - First half of 1972
Chapter 12 - I Hate Roger Meddows Taylor - Second Half of 1972.
Chapter 13 - The Silver Bracelet
Chapter 14 - 1973 - The signs
Chapter 15 - 1973 - The Dating of Roger
Chapter 16 - 1973 - The Dating of Isabella and Luke
Chapter 17 - 1973 / Forever grateful to you.
Chapter 18 - December 1973
Chapter 19 - I'm in love with another woman, Bella / January 1974.
Chapter 20 - Keeping Your Feelings / January 1974
Chapter 21 - My Girl / The Kiss - February / March 1974
Chapter 22 - Knife / March 1974
Chapter 23 - Tour in America / Treason / Nightmare - April - May 1974.
Chapter 24 - Do you want to date me? / May 1974.
Chapter 25 - Confusions / second half 1974
Chapter 26 - Night of Love / Love of My Life / 1975 / Part 01
Chapter 27 - Touring / 1975 / Part 02
Chapter 28 - Drugs/1975/Part 3
Chapter 29 - Ridge Farm / Michael Meddows / 1975 / Part 4
Chapter 30 - Plan macabre / 1975 / Part 5
Chapter 31 - He Deserves a Second Chance, Roger / 1975 / Part 6.
Chapter 32 - A New Plan / I'm Love With My Car / 1975 / Part 7
Chapter 33 - A NIGHT AT THE OPERA / 1975 / Part 8
Chapter 34 - Hammersmith Odeon / 1975 / Part 9
Chapter 35 - Love Jury in Brighton / 1975 / Final part
Chapter 36 - The End of Everything / January 1976
Chapter 37 - Our courtship ended / The car accident / January 1976.
Chapter 38 - New Life / February 1976
Chapter 39 - The Other Side / February-March 1976
Chapter 40 - Life of Rock Star / A car under the trench / May 1976
Chapter 41 - / Investigation / Festa Junina / The kidnapping / June - July 1976
Chapter 42 - The death of Isabella? / July 1976
Chapter 43 - He Still Loves You / July 1976
Chapter 44 - Dominique Beyrand / August-September-1976
Chapter 45 - Show at Hyde Park / David Bowie / September 1976.
Chapter 46 - Drowse / A Day at the Races / October-November-December 1976
Chapter 47 - I Have No Luck in Love / January-February-March 1977
Chapter 48 - Heart of Ice / April - May - June 1976
Chapter 49 - Problems / July 1977
Chapter 50 - It's Late / August 1977
Chapter 51 - Debbie Harry and Dominique / August 1977
Notes
Chapter 52 - Recapping the first chapters
Chapter 53 - Recapping first chapters/Part 2
Chapter 54 - Recapping first chapters/Final
Chapter 55 - Housewife / Boom - Boom Cha! / October 1977
Chapter 56 - News of the World / You acted as a prostitute / October 1977
Chapter 57 - Suicide / November - December 1977
Chapter 58 - Bracelet
Chapter 59 - I Love You / Contract Breach / Last chapter.

Chapter 06 - The meeting

201 7 8
By JustRogTaylorLove

Q: The next chapters will explain how Roger and Isabella met years before 1977, how they became friends and what happened so serious for Roger not to forgive Isabella. More ahead I will return the story already with the engagement and the false marriage of Roger and Isabella.

Part of the fanfiction will take place in the coastal city of Brighton. I dream of knowing the city of my dear reader @Yelizesra

Brighton

July 1971 

POV Isabella

I look in the mirror of my room and smile. Finally it's summer in the UK. I have a flowery dress and flip-flops and a flower headband on my head. I go to the kitchen and have my breakfast. Then I get into my grandmother's truck and turn on the vehicle. I go to the supermarket, buy some groceries, to take to the pub of my paternal grandparents. My name is Isabella Marins Linstey. I am eighteen years old. I made the birthday on May fifteenth. I was born in 1953, in São Paulo / Brazil. That's right. I'll explain: my mother's name was Cíntia Marins, she was Brazilian, a nurse, in a large hospital in São Paulo. My father's name was William Linstey, he was British, a doctor, from the city of Brighton. My father decided to leave Brighton and go to Brazil to work, because he wanted to know the world. When he finished college he went to Brazil and began teaching as a university professor and working as a resident doctor, in the same hospital that my mother had recently worked as a nurse. The two fell in love and started dating. My mother already spoke English, so the communication between them was perfect. A short time later my mother became pregnant. Both my father and my mother were twenty-three at the time. They rented a house at the sacrifice and decided to live together. On May 15, 1953, I was born. My parents, although very young, gave me all the love and education. From the time I was five, I was able to speak a few words in English, for I came to Brighton every year on vacation to stay with my father's family. At age seven, I officially entered an English school. I was very happy with my parents in São Paulo.

But my life changed radically because of a serious accident: my parents, one afternoon, left work at the hospital and were going to pick me up at school late in the afternoon, but my father hit the car In a truck. It was a very serious accident and they unfortunately passed away. I was ten years old. I failed to go crazy with what had happened. My maternal grandmothers, who are from poor families, said that they would not be able to stay with me, to raise me as a daughter. Then my grandparents from Brighton contacted my Brazilian relatives and said they would have my permanent custody, that they would take care of me as their daughter. Imagine the scene: after five months of my parents' death, my maternal grandmothers would sign various papers authorizing my trip to London by myself. I was almost eleven. It was traumatic for me. When I arrived in London, my paternal grandparents were already waiting for me at the airport. At the time, my paternal grandparents were forty-three. Eight years have passed since the death of my parents. My grandparents are now fifty-one years old. They are still in force. For the past eight years my grandparents gave me all the love and affection in the world, as if they were really my parents. My grandmother taught me how to knit, how to cook, and I knew I liked to sing too, and she talked to the priest and put me in the church choir to sing in the masses. Since high school, which I studied in Brighton, I made friends with Suely Mirney, or Sue, for the most intimate. We've been best friends since we were eleven.

I have long black curly hair, gray eyes and full lips and I'm not as skinny as many British girls my age, I have medium height and I have a thin waist, wide hip, thick leg, big butt and big breasts, typical of Brazilian girl. I have a Brazilian woman's biotype, I pulled my mother and my skin tone is light brown. Meanwhile, my friend Sue has a model body: she's slim, she has gorgeous long straight blonde hair and blue eyes. To tell you the truth, both my friend and I have drawn the attention of the boys, both from High School, and from the neighborhood. Both my friend and I have just turned eighteen, and soon we will be leaving for London, for the University. Sue and I got scholarship to study: Sue will be a law school, she wants to be a brilliant lawyer and I will be studying English Language and British Literature. I want to be a future successful writer and also a university professor of Literature.

 I walk quietly through the streets of Brighton, through my sunglasses. Brighton is a wonderful seaside town. It is a beautiful city of the English south coast. It was an old fishing village and was discovered by the British nobility in the late 18th century and turned into a kind of island of the rich and famous. It is considered the '' Queen of the Beaches '' of the United Kingdom and the '' darling '' of artists and hipsters. In summer and on weekends it is Londoners' favorite destination to enjoy the sea and the pubs. In addition, it is inhabited by thousands of students from various parts of the world. The university beach tradition keeps the atmosphere of the place increasingly younger. It has about 160 thousand inhabitants, it has a temperate climate, that is, it is not very cold in winter, but in the summer it presents its visitors with sunny days. The maximum is no more than twenty-three degrees and a minimum zero degree. Brighton is an hour away from London, so the presence of Londoners is guaranteed in the city.

As for the sights of the city are incredible: there is the Brighton Dome, Brighton Marina (for shopping), Brighton Jetty (fairground, beach), The Lanes (shopping place too), Stanmer Park Town), Brighton Fishing Museum (Museum and fishing). What is not missing in Brighton are also museums. There is even the Wild Park, Sea Life, the list of places to meet is great. I'm just saying Brighton is an incredible seaside town. I love the beach, so living in a seaside town is fantastic.

I'm coming to the grocery store and parked my grandmother's truck called Janice in the parking lot. I leave the car and came to buy food for the pub that my grandmother Janice and my grandfather Mike have in Brighton. My grandparents' pub is one of the best in town. Many young people choose to have my grandparents 'pub for fun, there are also performances of bands covers or underground bands that are starting their career now frequently in my grandparents' pub. Inside the grocery store I pick up groceries and drinks that my grandparents asked me to buy. After I buy everything, I go back to the truck and put all the supplies and drinks in the trunk of the vehicle and head for the pub of my grandparents on the other side of town. Half an hour later, I arrive at the place and meet the pub staff who comes to get the drinks and food I bought. I take it and greeting my grandmothers who are in the pub too. They are talking to my oldest uncle named Joshua, who is a pub accountant. My Uncle Joshua holds a bachelor's degree in accounting and he takes care of the finances of the pub. My grandparents work in the cashier, sometimes even serving customers, they like it. They talk about the finances billing that is doing well in the pub. My grandparents tell me they'll still work out a few more things before they go home. Today is Thursday and the pub will open tonight.

"Bella, my love, can you make lunch?" "Asked my grandmother Janice.

"Of course, yes, Grandma." I smile at her and kiss her cheek. "I'll prepare lunch and wait for you."

I quickly leave my grandparents' pub and head for the van that is parked across the street. I look both ways and see no vehicle passing by, but when I'm already crossing, suddenly, a vehicle is coming out of nowhere, making a curve at high speed. The vehicle is a Blue Mini Cooper. The driver of the vehicle brakes abruptly and I play a little on the sidewalk, to avoid being hit and I fall on my butt on the asphalt. The crazy driver for the vehicle ahead singing tire. I am scared. The idiot could have killed me. How angry I am. I continue to sit on the sidewalk in shock, breathing heavily. I feel someone running towards me and squatting in front of me. I look at the person. Wow, he's a pretty boy, with light brown hair, long straight, almost blond, white-skinned, he's wearing sunglasses, but you can tell that his eyes are clear.

"Girl, are you okay?" Asks the boy

"Are you the driver of the Mini Cooper?" I asked irritably.

"Yes, it is me, please forgive me," he begged.

I glared at him.

"You could have killed me, you idiot," I said angrily.

"Let me help you," said the handsome boy, lifting me carefully and running a gentle hand on my shoulders.

I had a fit of rage and started to hit the boy, on his arms and shoulders.

"Idiot, crazy, I almost died because of you." You are an irresponsible driver.

Then the handsome boy held my hands tightly and said,

- Hey, girl, calm down, okay? I already asked you for forgiveness.

"That does not change the facts," I said crossly.

He sighed.

"Please, pardon me." I confess I was wrong driving so fast and ... "I interrupted him.

"And I could almost have killed myself," I say once more, looking at my body to see if it had hurt me.

"If you got hurt, I can take you to some hospital here in town," he said.

"I'll never get in a car, with you driving," she said angrily.

He released my arms and took off his glasses. My God. I almost fell to the ground, fainting, with so much beauty in front of me.

- Damn, girl, please calm down, forgive me. - and then he pulls my arm and takes me to a bench, next to the beach promenade.

"Why did you drive so fast?" I asked looking at him.

"Because I was angry, with some things that happened," he said in annoyance. "I was irresponsible, I confess, but I swear I did not mean anything wrong. Forgive me? By the way, my name is Roger. Roger Meddows Taylor. And yours?

I looked at him closely. So I took off my sunglasses too. And I saw his blue eyes shining.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 627 53
extract; " I love you, that is why i do all this ,I am in love with you.Everything I did, i did because I love you.I think about you all the time I c...
4.2K 244 42
Helena and Roger are college classmates. Helena hates Roger and considers him both playboy and wannabe (who has no money, but likes to show up, espec...
5K 180 55
Roger and Yasmin are estranged . They are no longer friends. But the distance and the longing dominate the heart of each. Will they be able to forgiv...
33.2K 1.5K 62
Brian May led a simple but somewhat lonely life. He thought it was enough to own a record store and to dabble in his side interests. Photography, s...