1D Sexual Frustration 2

Від fckyeahliam

Більше

1D Sexual Frustration 2
Niall : Take Care
Liam : Migraine
Liam : Don't go
Harry : Anniversary
Harry : Something Great
Liam : Honeymoon Avenue
Harry : snow day
Harry : You're coming home with me
zayn : come to bed
Money make her smile - Harry
it can stay - Liam
That's good enough - harry
stay with me - harry
home for the holidays - liam
shower with me - niall
just like you wanted- zayn
Cheat - Zayn

Niall : Cuddle

8.4K 89 8
Від fckyeahliam

Your POV

I was sleeping when I felt something wet on my body and Niall mumbling my name a few times.

When I opened my eyes I saw Niall hugging me, he was really hot and all sweated. I touched his forehead and it was boiling.

“Ni, babe…” He was still mumbling my name and tugging at my shirt, well his shirt because he liked when I used his shirts to sleep. “I’m here baby. I’m going nowhere.” I kissed his forehead and hugged him.

“Princess…” He said in a crooked voice.

“I’m here baby, I’m here.” I ran my finger through his sweated hair.

“My head is killing me.”

“You have fever Ni. I need to go get some meds and I’ll run you a bath. What do you think?” I said whispering, still running my fingers through his blonde locks and kissed his forehead again. He nodded his head with his eyes without opening.

I kissed him again and stood up from the bed, went to the bathroom and filled the tub with hot water. Then I went to the kitchen yawning and rubbing my eyes because I was really tired and it was 7 in the morning. I grabbed some meds and a glass with water and went back to the room.

“Ni…Babe, wake up.” I touched his cheek and felt his forehead again it was too hot. When he opened his eyes they were red and puffy the same as his nose. “Hi there sweetie. Let me help you sit so you can take this.” I helped him sit and take the pills. “Come on baby, now you need to get up.”

“No.” He said closing his eyes again.

“Ni, babe, come on the bath will make your fever go down.”

“Will ya help me?” He said opening his eyes and looking at me like a puppy.

“Yes baby, of course.”

I helped him to stand up, he was really weak because of the fever. Then I helped him walk to the bathroom and took his clothes of, then into the tub.

“I hate this princess.”

“What do you hate babe?” I said while I ran a wet cloth through his body.

“Being sick. Because you have to do everything and I don’t like it.” He said pouting.

“Come on Ni, you do the same for me when I am the sick one. Besides I like taking care of you.” I answered smiling and looking at him.

“And I love it when you take care of me, but I don’t like that you have to do all of this things.”

“I already told you that I like taking care of you baby, so don’t worry about it. I’ll let you here while I go and make you some tea, ok? I’ll be back.” I kissed his cheek and he smiled at me.

I went downstairs to the kitchen again and put water to heat up. I made a big cup of tea and went upstairs again. I left the cup on the nightstand and went to the bathroom. Niall was with his eyes closed and resting his head against the edge of the tub.

I took a seat in at the edge and ran my fingers through his hair. He sighed and smiled with his eyes still closed.

“How are you feeling baby?”

“Like crap.”

“You’re a bit green baby. Are you feeling nauseous?”

“No, not yet at least.” He opened his eyes and looked at me.

“Oww! My poor baby is feeling weak. Let me help you out of here and get to the bed. I have your tea ready on the nightstand.” I helped him out of the tub, dry him up with the towel and put him some clothes on.

Then I took him to the bed and put some pillows behind him and gave him the cup of tea.

“Feeling better?”  I said putting his hair back of his forehead.

“Mhmm..” He answered drinking his tea. When he finished it, he left it on the nightstand and laid himself on the bed. “Cuddle with me?” he said pouting and stretching his arms out to me. I smiled and laid myself beside him hugging him and putting his head on my chest. “Now I’m feeling much better.” He said kissing my neck sweetly. I laughed and he hugged me a bit tighter.

“Have some rest baby. You’ll feel better when you wake up. And hopefully your fever will be gone.”

“But don’t go princess.” He said and kissed my neck again.

“No, I won’t babe.”

After 10 minutes he was sound asleep and snoring in my ear. I waited some more till he couldn’t feel if I moved and got up. I cleaned the mess we left in the bathroom. Then I went downstairs to make some soup for Niall.

While I was cooking my phone went off. It was Liam asking for Niall. I told him he was awfully sick and had a really bad fever. Liam said he was going to come home later to see how Niall was doing.

I went back to make the soup when I heard Niall coughing and then he was into the kitchen.

“Baby! What are you doing out of bed?” I said walking fast to his side.

“I woke up and you weren’t there.” He said pouting like a child.

“I’m making you some soup and need to rest baby.” I touched his forehead and it was a little less hot. “I think your fever is going down.”

He hugged me and put his head on my neck kissing it. “I want to be on the couch with you.”

“Ok, we can go there and watch a movie if you want.” I kissed his head and ran my fingers in his back. “But you need to wait till I finish the soup.”

He nodded and kissed my shoulder. Usually when he was sick he wanted all my attention and told me to lay in bed with him, to touch his hair, to hug him or to sing to him. He’s like a baby when he’s sick, but I love to take care of him. He’s more than sweet and cute, and I love it. “You can go to the couch and wait me there if you want.”

“Ok, I’ll wait there but not because I feel weak but because you asked me.” Niall said smiling at me. I helped him to the couch not because he needed it but because he liked it when I helped and also because I enjoyed doing it. I grabbed some covers and put them over Niall. I put the tv on and searched for some football match, kissed his forehead and went back to the kitchen to finish the soup.

Once the soup was ready I put some in a plate and went to the couch. Niall was asleep so I tried taking the remote from his hands but he gripped it tighter and slowly opened his beautiful blue eyes, the ones that I love so much.

“Were you going to take my baby away?” He said hugging the remote and pouting.

“I thought I was your baby?” I answered pouting too.

“Oww! Of course ye are me baby!” He stretched his arms out to hug me. I went close and he hugged me like he only knew. I kissed his shoulder and took in his beautiful scent. “I love ya princess.”

“I love you too Ni.” I said looking to his eyes. I took a seat beside him and grabbed the plate with soup. “Want some soup made by the horrendous cook here?”

“You’re not a bad cook princess. And I want soup but if you feed me, cause I am a poor sick baby that you love so so much that you’ll feed him?” He said making a puppy face. I laughed and fed him with a spoon. We spent the next thirty minutes talking about the silly things they do while on tour. When he finished I left the things on the kitchen and went back to the couch.

“Princess…” He said in his sleepy/sick voice.

“Yes, baby I’m here. Do you need something?”

“I need…you.” He said smiling but without opening his eyes.

“Ni, you’re sick you…”

“I know, I know. This sucks so much.” He cut me in the middle of my sentence.

“You can wait till you get better baby. You’re not gonna die just to wait for some days.” I said kissing his cheek.

“But I want to kiss you too!” Then he opened his eyes and looked at me pouting.

“Then kiss me.”

“No, I can’t I’m sick. If I kiss you you’ll be sick too.”

“Ok.” I smiled at him and caressed his cheek with my hand.

“Can we cuddle all day? I need my teddy bear.”

“You’re teddy bear is right here.” I said smiling and laying in the couch with him, hugging him and kissing his forehead.

“I love you princess.”

“I love you too baby.” I kissed his forehead and kept running my fingers through his hair till he was asleep. I looked at Niall with his head on my chest and his arms hugging me. I loved this man with all my heart and there’s nothing I couldn’t do for him.

I thought about him till I fell asleep, just like always not only my days were filled with Niall but also my dreams.

~Agus

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12 0 1