Haunting - Daniel Ricciardo

By pasfeatvic

Daniel Ricciardo is an Australian Formula 1 driver. He races for Red Bull Racing. In 2016, after 4 races, Da... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 23

9K 153 25
By pasfeatvic

Last chapter for today! I was really in a flow and if you ship Sieniel, you will love this chapter! Xxxxx

Baku wasn't that great for Red Bull. Although it looked good for Daniel on Saturday. He qualified 3rd, while Max was P9. Sunday was even worse. The cars couldn't do the job like they should've done. Daniel finished 7th, while Max finished behind him, on 8th.

The flight was silent, nobody was really talking. I guess everyone was kind of disappointed. They all expected good things to happen.

After all of that, I am now finally at home. We have two weeks until Austria and I have the next 2 days off. I'm sprawled on the couch, not wanting to move. That is until I get a new text.

Daniel : get ready, i'm picking you up in an hour. Oh and you're staying the night with me, so take an overnight bag with you ;) x

U : i don't really have a choice, do I?

Daniel : no, so just get that pretty butt of yours up and running! see you in 55 minutes ;) xx

I smile at the text and get up. I walk into my bedroom and open the closet. I hear the front door opening and slam shut, signalling that Evy is home.

"SIENNA?!" she yells.

"BEDROOM" I yell back, grabbing skinny jeans and a white top. Just then, Evy walks in, wearing a bright smile on her face. She frowns when she sees me getting ready.

"You leaving as well?" she asks. I nod and frown now myself.

"You too?" I ask her. She nods as well.

"Yeah, staying at Carlos' house" she says, a big smile on her face. I smile back at her, while putting on the jeans and shirt.

"It looks cute. Another date with Daniel?" she asks. I don't understand why, but it feels awkward between us, like we have not talked in ages.

"Yeah, he kind of demanded, so I didn't have a choice" I say, giggling. Evy laughs and nods, turning around and walking away. I just sigh and walk to my bathroom. I put on some make-up and do my hair.

I then quickly pack a bag. I put some stuff in it, grabbing Daniel's shirt. Before I put it in, I frown, putting it away again. I'll sleep in another shirt of his.

I put everything ready when the doorbell rings. I make my way over, opening the door. Daniel is leaning against the wall, wearing dark blue jeans and a grey shirt. I smile at him, as he smiles back.

"I just need to put on shoes and then I'm ready" I tell him. He nods, walking into my appartment. Just then, Evy walks out of her room, bag over her shoulder. She smiles at Daniel.

"Have fun, you two" she says, smiling at the both of us.

"You too!" I tell her. She smiles and then leaves. I see Daniel frowning as I put on my heels. [outfit on top]

"What's going on between you two?" he asks as I stand up. I shrug.

"I don't really know, it's just like this now, I guess" I say, not really understanding what happened. Daniel nods, as he grabs my hand.

-

My eyes widen as I see the destination. We are in London, in front of the London eye. I look at Daniel, who is grinning.

"We're going in there?" I ask him, not believing him. Daniel chuckles and nods, holding out his hand. I take it and he pulls me with him. We wait in line. Daniel slowly rubs circles on the back of my hand. I smile at him. It's a small but really cute gesture.

"Dan?" he looks at me, a small smile playing on his lips.

"You really didn't have to do this. I would've been fine with watching a movie in bed or something" I mumble, feeling kind of guilty that he has to spend money on me. Daniel shakes his head.

"You deserve the best, so I'll give you the best. We'll watch a movie in bed later" Daniel says and winks. I just smile, waiting in line along side Daniel.

After waiting for about 20 minutes, it's finally our turn. We both get in and I walk towards the glass window, while they close the door. We start moving and I feel Daniel's arms around my waist. He is standing behind me, pulling me into his chest.

I smile as I lay my hand over his. He kisses my neck softly, making me shiver. I just know that Daniel is smirking now.

"I love that I have this affect on you" Daniel mumbles, softly placing more kisses in my neck. I turn around in his arms, pressing my lips to his. Daniel immediately pushes me against the glass, pressing himself against me. I put my arms around his neck, moving my fingers through his hair. One of his hands moves to my cheek, holding it, while his other hand is on my waist, holding me.

I move my lips away from his lips and press them onto his neck. Daniel moves his head to the side, giving me enough space. I start with placing soft kisses in his neck. But then, it's time for payback. I firstly kiss his neck, choosing the most visable place there is. I then start to suck, making sure a hickey will form. Daniel groans, grabbing onto my waist even harder.

I move my head away when I feel like the hickey is visable enough. I smirk at Daniel, who just shakes his head. He pushes his lips back against mine.

--

An hour later, we're at Daniel's house. We walk into his bedroom, where I let my bag fall. Daniel smiles at me.

"Do you want to watch that movie now?" he asks me. I nod, smiling back at him.

"Yes, sure" I say. Daniel nods and then takes off his shirt. My eyes focus on his torso. Daniel looks up and grins at me. I feel myself blushing, but Daniel is not going to let it go. He walks over to me, stopping right in front of me.

"Do you like what you see?" he asks me.

"Very much, yes" I say before I can stop myself. Daniel chuckles and kisses my head, handing the shirt he was just wearing to me. I smile grateful at him, turning around as I take my own shirt off and quickly put on Daniel's.

Daniel's POV

I stare at her back. She quickly puts on my shirt, then takes her jeans off. I quickly turn around when she does too, taking of my own jeans and putting on sweatpants. I decide to not put on a shirt, to tease Sienna.

When I turn back around, Sienna is biting her lip. I walk over to her straight away. Her big eyes look up to me, before I press my lips against her, pulling her close to me. I push her onto the bed, moving on top of her. I lay in between her legs and grab onto her thigh with one hand. Sienna's hands move to my neck, playing with the ends of my hair.

"I told you to stop biting your lip" I mumble against her lips, moving mine to her neck. A soft moan escapes Sienna's lips, driving me even more insane.

"I'm sorry" Sienna mumbles back, putting her legs up, placing them around my waist. This is just like our date in Baku. Me laying on top of her, her legs around me. I don't even know if I'm able to stop.

I bite onto her neck, this time trying to avoid leaving hickey's on her skin.

"Dan" Sienna moans softly, making me bite harder. I grab tightly onto her thigh, not being able to control myself, not around her.

I move my hand up, moving my shirt up as well. And this time, she doesn't stop me. I move my hand up her shirt, placing it on her stomach. Sienna pulls the ends of my hair, making a moan escape from me.

I pull Sienna up, so I can take my shirt off of her body. She lets me. When our lips part, Sienna looks at me. I have not seen this look into them before. It looks like desire, lust and love. I smile at her, kissing her again while throwing the shirt away from us. Sienna moves her hands over my back, making goosebumps appear on my arms. Her hands move to the waistband of my sweatpants, making me realize that she wants this too. I push the pants down my legs, throwing them away. Sienna takes this as her chance to roll on top of me, putting a leg on either side of my waist. She presses her lips hard against mine, moving her hand through my hair.

I move my hands to her back, unclapsing her bra. For only a second, she freezes, before she moves her arms to the front, so she can slide her bra from her arms and throw it away. I push her to the side, hovering above her again. I take a second to look at her. She bites her lips and looks insecure.

"You are beautiful" I say, before kissing her again.

"And stop doing that" I mumble against her lips, refering to her biting her lips, once again. She giggles, but kisses me back. I move my hands to her panties, while I stop kissing her for a second.

"Are you sure?" I ask her. She looks at me and smiles, nodding. Her hands find their way to the waistband of my boxers, tugging at them. I chuckle and help her take them off, while I take her last piece of clothing off.

"Protection, Dan" she mumbles, before I can do anything. I nod and lean over her, open a drawer and take out a condom. I quickly put it on, before I place myself between her legs again. I kiss her softly, distracting her in case it'll hurt her. I slowly push into her, making her gasp. I kiss her harder, trying everything to distract her. She tightens her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

Her breathing has already quickened and I start to worry right away.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, before I do anything. She nods. I look at her and see her smile. I nod before I slowly start to move, holding onto a slow pace for now. Sienna starts to breath harder now as well, moving her legs around my waist again.

"Dan, you're teasing" she mumbles. I chuckle and look at her. Her eyes are closed, her lips slightly parted. She then starts to bite her lip, making me groan even watching it. She starts smiling when she hears it.

"You want me to go faster?" I ask her, teasing her even more. She groans and nods her head heavily.

"Please?" she begs and I chuckle, moving my lips back to hers as I move faster. Soft moans escape her lips, making me go crazy.

"Fuck, Sien" I mumble, feeling her legs tightening around me, pulling me closer. She starts to move along with me. I kiss her neck, feeling myself having trouble breathing normally.

"Switch?" I ask her and she nods. I flip us over, holding her. I watch her on top of me, slowly moving up and down. I groan as her pace is much slower than mine was. She smirks at me.

"So when I stop teasing you, you start teasing me?" I ask her in between moans. Sienna nods, not being able to talk. I can't handle it any longer, so I flip her back onto her back. I pick up my own pace even more and her legs immediately move around me again. Her nails dig into my back, making me groan even more.

"Dan, I'm close" she mumbles, her nails digging even deeper into my back.

"Me too" I say, not being able to hold back the moans she is causing. I feel her legs trembling around me, as she starts moaning louder. I let go when she does too, both of us moaning each others name. I collapse on top of her, as her arms move tightly around my neck. I kiss her collarbone softly, before moving away from her. I take the condom off and throw it away.

I walk back to the bed and get back in. I throw the covers over us. I feel myself staring at Sienna's naked body. She is perfect. I can't believe that I ever wanted to stop thinking about her. She is the love of my life, always have been.

Sienna turns around, facing me. She smiles at me, making a grin appear on my own face. She moves her hand to my hair, moving through it. I don't know how I'll be able to walk around, her not being mine. I can't do that anymore. She has to be mine.

"Be mine?" I ask her, before I can stop myself. She looks up at me, her eyes a bit wide. A small smile appears on her face, before she bites her god damn lip.

"Off course I'll be yours, as long as you'll be mine" she replies, her smile as wide as possible. I smile even brighter now as well.

"I'll always be yours" I tell her, before kissing her.

--------------------------------------------

SIENIEL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.3K 28
'Elvira and Daniel were a special couple together. They were the kind of people who unnoticeably, even for themselves, played the leading role in sit...
42.4K 986 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her the new pr manager of his team catches his attention and him doing everything he can for her to notice him »»----- ★ -----«« "W...
647K 11.2K 97
Max Verstappen is an 18 year old Formula 1 driver. He started his career at Toro Rosso and got the chance to drive with Red Bull Racing. His first ra...
85.4K 1.3K 32
Olivia Madelyn Johnson a 20 year old girl. She has a troubled past but with help from her best friend Max Verstappen she managed to get herself into...