The Lightning Empress [Cobra...

By DistantSpark

Like most of the Fairy Tail wizards, Jasmine joined the guild as a child. She became best friends with a boy... More

First Crush, First Love, First Heartbreak
The Lightning Empress
The Fairies vs The Phantoms
The Battle of Fairy Tail
Meet the Oración Seis
The Guy She Used to Love
The Lightning-Poison Dragon
Always on the Mind
Titania and the Demon to the Rescue
Spa Day
Gajeel Redfox vs Jasmine Drake
Grimoire Heart Invasion: Jasmine vs Libitina
Confrontation
After Seven Years
The Grand Magic Games
Four Dragons: Rogue & Ashley vs. Gajeel & Jasmine
You're a Fool, but you're My Fool
Princess Jasmine
The Wrath of Maleficent
💗Valentine's Day Special💗
The Grand Ball
The Life Changing Mission: An Alternate Universe
Start All Over
Finding Her Interest: Basketball
Sneak Preview into the Current Drama
After School Hangout
For the Love of Boxing
The Beginning of It All
I Spy
Warning
Lies
New Hope
A Total Nightmare
The Broken Heart
The Broken Curse
Return
The Capture of Vikki
Author's Note 📝
Reunion
DISCONTINUED

Grand Magic Games Winner

496 23 2
By DistantSpark

"D-Does that mean . . ." Laxus leaned forward, trying not to get his hopes up, but he wanted a clear yes or no.

"I-I just want to try it!" Jasmine clarified, her blush deepening. "Dating you, I mean!"

Does this mean that she has at least a little bit of feelings for me? Laxus wondered. Is she starting to like me? "O-Okay . ." He mumbled his answer. "You won't regret it, I promise. I'll be the best boyfriend on Earthland!"

Without saying a word, Jasmine nodded and turned her head some more. Probably trying to hide her red face. She felt a hand grab hers and she turned her head toward Laxus.

"Let's go." He said with a small smile. The blond was bursting with happiness on the inside, but he kept it under wraps.

Gently, he tugged Jasmine out of the bed and assisted her in walking until she was able to walk on her own. Soon, the two arrived at the Sun Bar where they became nervous.

The newly couple was hand-in-hand and Fairy Tail would certainly make a big commotion about their new relationship.

Here goes nothing . .

Laxus slowly pushed the wooden door open and immediately the loud noises of the guild members' mouths were heard. Although, they all became quiet when the creaking door was heard.

All heads turned and all eyes were now on Laxus and Jasmine, who were both blushing a deep shade of red.

Members like Makarov, Mirajane, the Thunder Legion, Raph, and Erza were smirking at the sight. However, everyone else was utterly shocked and surprised.

After a minute of silence, it became awkward. Laxus was about to demand that someone say something, but before he could, the guild cheered, "CONGRATULATIONS!"

And a party was held in their honor.

The next morning was the final day of the Grand Magic Games. The new Fairy Tail team (recap: Fairy Tail teams A and B had to combine due to Raven Tail's disqualification) which consisted of Erza, Jasmine, Laxus, Gajeel, and Gray were prepared to enter the arena. The ground shook beneath them as the crowd cheered for the first place team.

"And now, the team in first place who was titled as being the strongest guild seven years ago," the announcer roared through the microphone, "FAIRY TAIL!"

At the announce of their guild name, team Fairy Tail entered the arena.

They were greeted not only with cheers and applause, but the glares of their rival Sabertooth.

Natsu surely would have been on the battlefield, however, the royal guards of Fiore arrived at Fairy Tail's inn earlier and arrested Lucy for being a Celestial Spirit Wizard.

That was very peculiar and random, but Makarov decided to sent a team to rescue her (more like break her out of jail) while everyone else attended the Games.

The rules of the final day were simple:

▫ An all-out battle between the six guilds.

▫ When you encounter an opponent, you must fight.

▫ Teams may travel separately or in groups.

▫ If defeated, you are out of the game.

▫ The defeat of an opponent earns the victory team a point.

▫ Each team has a secret leader. Defeat the leader for an additional five points.

▫ The last person standing wins the Grand Magic Games for their team.

"Let the final day of the Grand Magic Games begin!" With that being said, a gong sounded which signaled the beginning of a battle royale.

It was hectic and fast paced. And in the beginning, team Fairy Tail refused to move. Each member stood completely still with their eyes closed, causing confusion from everyone except Master Mavis who instructed this action.

She devised a plan that was created for Fairy Tail's victory, assigning each team member to certain opponent(s).

And, of course, Jasmine was to encounter Ashley. Again.

Upon Mavis' order, the Fairy Tail team finally began to move to their specified destinations.

It wasn't long before the two female Dragon Slayers crossed each other's path.

"I'm not going to lose this time." Ashley stated, her facial expression hard and serious.

"We'll see about that." Jasmine replied.

Ashley gritted her teeth before charging at Jasmine, engulfing her body with water yet not turning her body into water.

"You know," Jasmine thought aloud. "I didn't think of this before, but I realized something."
"Water Dragon's-"

Just as Ashley was about to land a blow, Jasmine grabbed her hand and gripped it tight. The Lightning Dragon Slayer smirked as she prepared to speak a bombshell into this fight.

"You know water and electricity don't mix, right?"

Ashley's eyes widened and her body froze. Scientifically, that statement was true. And now, the Sabertooth Mage was getting a bad feeling in her gut.

Jasmine squeezed her opponent's fist and as soon as she did, lightning struck Ashley's entire body.

The Water Dragon Slayer screamed in pain, and soon she lost control of her muscles. Her body became numb and Jasmine released her, causing her body to flop to the ground like a lifeless doll.

"This battle is over." Jasmine said with a stoic expression. "You never had a chance of beating me because you have too much confidence in yourself and you underestimated your opponent." She turned her back toward the defeated mage, "You should work on that." And with that being said, Jasmine walked away from a very short fight.

Now that she was done fighting, she had an instinct to run and find Laxus. And the mere thought of him made her face heat up. She doesn't really know when she started to develop feelings for him, but she knows she at least likes him now.

"Found you." Lost in her thoughts and not hearing anybody sneak up on her, Jasmine flinched and quickly turned around. When she did, there stood Laxus who was pretty beat up. He chuckled at her reaction, "Did I scare you?"

"No." The woman grumbled. She let her eyes scan the blond in front of her, noticing that his shirt was torn down the middle, he had bruises on his chest and abdomen, his coat was lazily thrown over his shoulders - one, of which, he was gripping tightly.

"You're in pain." She stated bluntly. "It must have been a tough battle."

"Nothing I couldn't handle." Laxus grunted. He stepped closer toward her. "And you are untouched. The fight must've been pretty easy." Jasmine nodded in response, choosing not to say anything.

A loud pop was heard and in the sky there was a bright, white Sabertooth guild emblem.

"I guess that's our cue." Laxus said, staring up at it. He started to walk off, but Jasmine grabbed him by his good arm and gently out it over her shoulder. She didn't say a word, but he saw the blush on her cheeks.

He allowed his girlfriend to help him walk, following the sign that was left for them. Soon, they reunited with their teammates who were gravely injured.

Also there, waiting, was Sabertooth's Sting.

Since Jasmine was the only one without any injuries, she offered to fight Sting solo.

He agreed.

"I hope you know this fight will be a quick one." She stated. She knew how strong she was; she knew how much time and energy she put into becoming strong. It was how she burned off her anger. She's never went all-out in a fight, not even on Tenroujima, despite using a good chunk of her magic power. Her power is destructive. That's why she ended the second fight with Ashley so quickly. To avoid having to go all-out because Ashley would've pushed her that far. She suppresses her magic power, so that she doesn't destroy what's around her.

But no one knows about this, except Raph.

"Quick?" Sting raised an eyebrow. "You're pretty confident."

"Just come at me." Jasmine sighed.

Sting gathered all of his power, bright, white light radiating from him. He smirked and lunged his body forward, coming for his opponent.

The audience that was watching was on the edge of their seats, anticipating what was going to happen next.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Holy Nova!" Sting launched a white light covered fist at Jasmine, but she reached past his fist, to his arm and gripped it.

She used her other hand and pressed her index and middle finger against her opponent's arm. Then she proceeded to run her fingers up his arm.

Sting's magic disappeared before the spell could be completely casted.

He looked confused, his eyebrows furrowed together. Jasmine released him and his arms fell pimply to his side.

"What did you do to me?" Sting asked; more like demanded.

"I zapped the nerves in your arm." She explained, "Now, your arm is numb and you can't use it."

"Just watch me!" He spat, his teeth grit.

"I don't you this fight would be short." She sighed. In a flash, Jasmine was directly in front of Sting. She placed her entire hand slightly below his chest, and a second later, Sting collapsed to the ground.

He wasn't unconscious, but his entire body was numb.

And now, he's defeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.1K 29
Lucy Heartfellia, a Celestial Mage, joined Fairy Tail at the young age of 8. Laxus Dreyar, a Lightning Dragon Slayer, had been there almost his whole...
366K 11.6K 22
You have a dark past, but so does your new friend, Laxus. Set after the seven year gap where Fairy Tail was trapped on Tenrou Island, an official in...
41.5K 886 22
Book 1 of Dragon Series: MIRAXUS Fairy Tail FanFic --- "MINE!" He growled possessively pulling me close to him. I trembled at his touch and the heat...
174 15 7
A boy named Anthony Brown wants to become a wizard. But there was one problem...he was magic-less, no magic. However that did not stop him from becom...