Elijah's Miracles

By QueenOfShips2000

"No one gets to tell me what to do anymore. My life, my choices." Secrets, hidden pasts, and one hell of a ri... More

The former one night stand [✔️]
Search for the mystery man [✔️]
Kidnapped [✔️]
Bewitching Hour [✔️]
Hybrid from Hell [✔️]
Troubled Waters [✔️]
Death in New Orleans[✔️]
Time Of Death [✔️]
Bless the Broken Road [✔️]
Dance with the Devil
No Good Deed
Haunting Remains
Blood Filled Nightmare
Sins of the mother
Blood of the Past
New Hell
Grave Reminder
Sweet Love
Sweet Child of Mine
Angel's Mercy
The Devil's Due
Secrets and Trust
A Cross to Bear
The love of family
All I ask of you
Storm comes rolling in
Proof of guilt
Beautiful Corpse
Eyes of a Thousand
When the Levee Breaks
In Comes the Reaper
For the Love of Family
It all Fades to Ashes

Storm Brewing [✔️]

9.3K 199 35
By QueenOfShips2000

( A Closer Walk With Thee)

I'd managed to enjoy an entire ten minutes of peace and quiet before Elijah and Klaus followed by a mysterious ginger witch bust through the door carrying an unconscious Hayley.

"Oh my god, what the hell happened?!" I ask jumping off the couch and running over as they lay her out on the dining table

"We don't know we were following the funeral procession and she just collapsed."

"Well, that's useful." Klaus gives me a look telling me my sarcasm and particular brand of sass isn't helpful right now.

"I can help--" The ginger witch starts to say before Elijah interrupts.

"Don't you touch her!" He pushes her away from the table.

"Let it be, Elijah. She was a nurse."

"I can help too. I might not have been a nurse but I know a couple spells that won't hurt to try." The woman who introduces herself as Genevieve gladly accepts my help. 

"There's a spell we can do. Klaus, get chamomile from the pantry." As he runs off to gather the other ingredients, Hayley starts to shiver. "She's trembling. Your jacket, Elijah."

"She's not breathing, I can hear the baby's heartbeat, but not hers." I check Hayley's pulse and realize it's fading fast.

"Dammit, we're losing her!"

Genevieve and I hold the damp bundle of chamomile against Hayley's forehead and start chanting a spell in French/Creole 

"Coeur la sais Patri Avec mwen. Coeur la sais Patri Avec mwen." Klaus, frustrated and scared, bites into his wrist and dribbles in into Hayley's mouth in hopes that it will heal her. I realize they're scared, Klaus of losing the baby and Elijah of losing her.  If by some miracle I were to catch feelings for him, he could never love me as much as he no doubt loves her.

And I'm ok with that ...

"Come on!" He looks at Elijah in fear. 

"She's still not breathing. It's not working!" He angrily throws a table against the brick wall, shattering it into pieces.

"HEY! I realize you're both scared of losing her and I am too but breaking furniture isn't going to help. Elijah go take care of the twins, you're not doing any good here." He gives me the most emotionally defiant look I've but I return the look. I've grown attached to her and I refuse to lose her.

"Couer la sais Patri Avec mwen."

 "I'm taking her to a real doctor." Klaus tries to pick her up but I reach out and block him

 I look him a stern but pleading look. "If you move her from here, the spell will break. There won't be enough time to get her to a hospital.

"Will the baby survive if delivered now?" He tries to make another move to her body. " I'll rip it out of her myself!" 

This man is freaking insane! "Hayley will bleed to death!"

" I won't lose that baby. "

" I won't lose either of them. " I shoot back.  I look him in the eyes feeling his panic and rush of adrenaline.

"Patri Avec mwen. Coeur la sais Patri Avec mwen." I can see an almost blurry vision of a young girl casting the original spell on Hayley. But it quickly changes to a vision of the twins right after they were born. There is no way in hell Genevieve should be able to see that unless Sophie had told her before she died. That bitch did lie to me! I knew there was something off about her, but if the witches know about the twins they must be waiting for Hayley to have her baby before grabbing all three kids. I knew the fact that someone hadn't made a move to grab them or hurt them yet. 

I'm so stunned by what I see I hardly hear what Genevieve says next.

"I know what to do. Get my bag, the gris-gris pouch! Now!" Hayley continues to lay still on the table, as Genevieve dabs a wet cloth on her head.

********************************************

Hayley remains shaken, seeing Mikael while she was in her dream threatening the life of her daughter. Just like her I remain shaken about the fact that the witches know about my children and must be biding their time. But before Klaus and Elijah can overcrowd her, I shuffle her off for a shower and change of clothes. 

But even when the tense air has settled I can't relax. It's a warm night in New Orleans so I dress in a black tank top, ripped jeans, and black knee-high boots. Slipping out of the compound as quietly as I can, I make it to the front door and out into the night.

I'd never really had the chance to appreciate the beauty of the quarter at night. Watching everyone dance and drink the night away is something to admire. I find myself leaning up against a lamp post and watching as the world passes me by.

"I didn't realize the Mikaelson's let you off your leash." Turning suddenly to see Genevieve standing smugly behind me. I let out a light chuckle.

"Well, I slipped off my own leash ... it's not often I get out for a walk much less anything else." She smiles pleasantly if she knows what I know she's good at not showing she's worried.

A silence falls between us as her eyes shift from my face to my wrist where her eyes land on the bracelet I've had on forever and can never seem to take off.

"That's a beautiful bracelet ... where did you get it?" Examining the bracelet, trying to think back to the day I got it but it's foggy.

"Uh ... I don't remember actually." Her smile fades to a neutral expression.

"May I?" She takes my wrist before I can respond and starts mumbling a spell to my immediate panic.

"What are you doing ?!" She doesn't respond gripping my wrist tightly.

Just as I make another attempt to pull away she stops chanting and the bracelet falls off. As I look from her to the place on my wrist where the bracelet had been, a flood of memories that don't seem to be mine overwhelm me. Kneeling in an attempt to steady myself, I watch as an entire lifetime of memories returns to me.

My name Amelia Reagan Clairemont ...

I have two brothers ...

I was born in 1654 ... I'm an immortal witch that's 346 years old ...

I'd met the Mikaelson's before in 1853 ...

Marcel Gerad was my lover ...

Other memories come and pass before my eyes before I can finally pull myself together long enough to slow my breathing and try to relax. I looked up and Genevieve was gone, using the lamp post to help steady myself I know she didn't do this out of the kindness of her heart. But I wasn't going to be ungrateful for my gift, picking the bracelet up off the ground and shoving it in my pocket I think it's best to head home. 

Rixton and Lucien watched Reagan's movements as she made her way through the quarter. They'd known for some time about the dark object on her wrist but could never get close enough to remove it. But with threats to Genevieve's life and that of the entire New Orleans coven knowing full well they were capable of destroying them all, she agreed to assist them. Knowing she'd get her memories back, the hope was that she would take her children and leave the Mikaelson's as soon as possible. They'd met them first in 1853 and the both of them immediately disliked the fact that she was able to fit in with them so easily. 

She was their sister, and they promised to protect her but so easily did she walk in to danger it was nearly impossible to keep that promise.

But they loved her regardless and would do anything for her... 

I'd barely made it back home when Jackson called asking if I'd help escort him and Oliver back to the compound with the stones needed to make the moonlight rings. After shooting a quick text to Klaus who I knew wouldn't read it till morning I left, making my way to the Bijou. Jackson and Oliver are driving to the French Quarter to deliver the stones needed for the moonlight rings, I'm sitting in the back seat having slipped a handful of stones into my pocket. These stones were incredibly valuable, anyone and everyone wanted to get their hands on these stones to prevent wolves from rising to their full strength again.

"Lot of driving for a bag of rocks." He looks back at me sitting next to the duffle. I shrug agreeing with him.

"We'll be in the Quarter by dawn." 

"Good I'm exhausted." I catch a glimpse of him smiling at me in the mirror.

"You sure the hybrid will do his part?"

"Hayley and Reagan will make sure of that." 

"Yeah, I forgot your bitches got him wrapped around her finger." I seize Oliver by the back of his neck.

"Oliver I'm well aware Jackson sees you like a brother, but talk shit about me or Hayley again and I promise I will skin you alive." I hiss in his ear.

"Ok you two enough!" Jackson scolds us as I release my grip and slide back into my seat.

"Pay attention, Romeo." 

A short distance away from them, two police cruisers are blocking the road, which forces Oliver and Jackson to stop. They are at least a half dozen police officers standing in front of the cruisers. Jackson and Oliver become extremely nervous

"What the hell?..." I had a horrible feeling this wasn't going to end well at all.

"Alright, relax. Ain't done anything." Jackson rolls down his window and sticks his head out to talk to the officers.

" Evenin', officers!"

"Step out of the car. Both of you." The officer gets closer to the driver side and sees me in the back seat. 

"You too miss. Out of the car now!"

"What's this about?" All of the officers pull out their handguns and shotguns and aim them at Jackson and Oliver, which scares them. Marcel and Diego appear behind them, it's then that I realize this is a trap for them to get the stones.

"Jack they want the stones ..."

 "I think you should do what the man says before things take a nasty turn." The three of us slowly get out of the car, when Marcel sees me he makes no attempt to hide his shock.

"Reagan? ..."

"You fucking bastard ..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 14.6K 57
ᴛʜᴇɴᴀ ꜱᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱�...
45.8K 1K 41
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
40.8K 585 11
just some imagines about good ole kol. gender neutral stories. currently closed for requests and writing has stopped for the time being. thank u fo...
263K 4.9K 24
She's new to New Orleans, she didn't know the rules that came with being a witch. What will Violet do under the pressure of being a supernatural hum...