Make You Feel My Love

By KalachuchiBahaghari

More

Make You Feel My Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Final Chapter

Chapter 33

4.7K 87 27
By KalachuchiBahaghari

GISING PABA KAYO?!?!?!?! LOL

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"When did you get this information Andrew?" Richard ask.

"Just yesterday. I was waiting for you to come back to tell you but I guess I'm too late," Andrew explained.

They all read what's in Richard's laptop. Richard couldn't believe what he was reading. His face is fuming. Both of his mother caress his back to calm his feelings down.

"I trusted her!" He hiss.

"Ano bang nakalagay dyan?!" Tanong ni Daddy Delfin. "Hindi ko maintindihan."

"Tito, Sarah Lhabati is not the person I though she was always been. I met her when I was taking business classes at some college. She was nice to me and I thought we have something. I fell for her and now to only realize she wants revenge for her father."

"Who's her father?!" Tanong ng daddy ni Richard.

"KONY..." Says Richard.

"WHAT?!" Sigaw ng lahat na nasa bahay ni Sarah.

"K-Kony?! Paano ng yari yun?!" Tanong nila.

"According to our research Sarah is adopted. Her parents and her went on a vacation to South Africa. They got into an accident, her parents did not survive," Andrew tells them while showing proofs on the computer. "Sarah was only three years old. Kony found her and kept her. As ironic as it sounds Kony took care of her. He sent her to good schools out of the country, with body guards of course."

"So, when she found out that Kony is dead, she researched our team,"

James continued. "She decided to target Richard. She took the same course as he did so she can watch his every step. She made him fall for her."

"I trusted her. I told her everything about me then she disappeared," says Richard.

"Because she got the information she needed," Richard's father said.

"So she thought she did," Andrew answers.

"What do you mean?" Mommy Annabelle ask.

"She knew her father is not dead. When she got some informations from Richard she looked for him," Andrew answer.

"But she failed. Her father is really dead. Kony is dead I'm sure of it because I'm the one that shot him, through the heart," James continues. "The US Military had to cover it up."

"Kony is still alive," Richard confesses. He run his hands through his hair.

"WHAT?!" Sigaw na naman ng lahat.

"No no no! No way! That can't be true! I shot him through his heart!" James says.

"I'm so confused!" Sabat ni Ate Shine.

"Kony a special. I thought it's only on movies but I was wrong. We human, our heart is located to our left chest. His however, is on the right."

"WHAT?!" Gulat na naman lahat ng mga nandodoon.

"Hindi ko na makakaya to daddy! Can we get to the chase? Na saan si Korny?!" Sabi ni Mommy Devine.

"Mommy Kony..." Sabi ni Gab.

Lahat nag hihintay ng sagot ni Richard. They're all looking at him. He run his hands through his hair again. Umiiling iling sya.

"RICHARD!!" Sigaw nilang lahat.

"He's under the hands of United States of America," he confessed. "After James shot him I was left with him and he moved. The general send other team to take him. They fixed him and held him prisoner until now."

"Where is he?" Tanong ni Tita Sandra.

He looks at everyone in the room and waiting for him to answer. He stands up and says, "I can't give anymore information. Its top classified secret. I took an oath. I'm sorry."

"But Richard how are we going to save Sarah?!" Galit na tanong ni Daddy Delfin.

"Tito please understand me-"

"Understand?!??" Delfin grab him from the kwelyo.

"Daddy!!" Inaawat ng mga lalaki si Delfin.

"Tito. I will get Sarah home safely. Trust me. Please? Trust me," Richard said na naluluha na. "I just need the USB."

"Paano na nga eh wala naman sa atin ang USB! Na kay Sarah!" Sabi ni Ate Cheng.

"Sarah L's team blocked all frequencies and cellular access and other computer access in the whole country. That means delayed flights, no cellular signals and no computer access. I can't hack into anything," he explained to them trying to access something on his laptop.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sars..." She's waking her up. "Saraaahhh... Ms. Popstar Princess waaake up!" She then threw bucket of water on her swollen face.

Nagulat naman si Sarah G sa lamig ng tubig na ibinuhos sa kanya. She starts coughing after.

"Oh sorry princess, are you okay?" Sarah L said while grabbing her chin to face her. "Don't worry your misery is almost done. Your prince charming is coming for your rescue."

"W-why are y-" she coughs once more. "Why are you d-doing this?"

Sarah L signals her men to leave them alone. She pull out a chair facing her and sit down. "Naranasan mo na ba ng mawalan ng magulang Sarah?" She ask her.

She just look at her.

"Com'on answer me!"

Sarah shakes her head slowly side to side.

"Ako, dalawang beses! Yun una maliit pa lang ako. Halos hindi ko na nga maalala sila eh. Then someone took me in. He might be an evil to many people but to me, he was a father." Kwento nya. Binuksan nya ang isang water bottle at nilagyan ng straw. Pinainom nya si Sarah. "Here, take a sip. Diet ka diba? Gotta watch the figure baka mag ka memo ka na tumataba ka, kaya water muna. Next time ka na kumain pag na rescue ka na ng buhay."

Dahan dahan naman uminom si Sarah from the straw.

"Anyways, yun nga he took me in, inayusan, pinag aral, I was spoiled. Whatever I want, he gave me. Then I get the most disturbing phone call from one of my father's bodyguard. He said that my father is dead!" She stands up and put the water bottle on the side. "But you know what's funny? They broadcast it all over the world with evidence but no BODY!" She laughs. "Now tell me how did that happen?" She goes closer to Sarah's face. Sarah looking at her eye to eye. "And of course you don't! You're so naive, so innocent! Poor princess doesn't know half of the shit that's happening before her eyes."

Sarah tried wiggling her hands from the rope she's tied from, but it was too tight.

Napansin naman sya ni Sarah L. "Don't try princess. Lalo ka lang masasaktan. Sorry about kanina, I just had to make it believable," she smile apologetic to her. "On with the story! I went home to look for my father's body to give him proper burial but we can't find his body. It's a good thing we held one of your boyfriend's team mate. He told us what really happened. But of course he's so loyal to his team so he had to make it difficult. He waited till his legs are broken, fingers crushed, burnt hair, ears tore off and private parts cut off to finally speak."

Napa dilat naman si Sarah sa mga sinabi ni Sarah L.

"I know my guys are brutal!" She chuckle. "Kaya ikaw! Wag matigas ulo. Baka rapin ka nila!" She jokes but her face turn serious in seconds. "I'm serious."

Kinalibutan at biglang natakot si Sarah G sa banta ni Sarah L.

"I hired a professional hacker. Way better than Richard. After his team mate told us what he knew, we put him out of misery. I followed Richard for years. I took the same class with him and made him fell for me. I succeeded. He told me everything. I left after I got what I needed. I thought Richard have my father. I had people secretly search their house in Brazil." She sit back down in front of her. "But at some point I was right, Richard knows where my father is but he doesn't have him in possession."

"He doesn't know where your father is!" Sarah G said.

"Kung kilala mo talaga si Richard, he is a man of honor and loyalty. Kaya he will never cheat on you okay? But I'm telling you he knows where my father is! And he better act real soon because you see Henry over there?" She points with her lips. Sarah G turn to masculine, tall, and unpleasant looking man. "He got the hots for you. Baka hindi ko sya mapigil sa gusto nyang gawin sayo."

She grown and scream at the time trying to set her hands free from the rope that ties both of her hands to the chair. "Richard will not let that happen! He's going to come for me and you'll never you will never have the family reunion you always wanted!" Sigaw nya kay Sarah L.

Sarah L stands up. "We shall see then! In the mean time, wait wait din pag may time!" She smile at her na nakakaloko.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Richard, Andrew and James are in Sarah's room planing their strategy on how to rescue Sarah. They know it's too late to ask for the US government for help because they can't even contact them.

"We don't even know where is it Chard. We are playing this without sights," sabi ni James.

Nakikinig naman si Richard sa mga kaibigan pero naka tingin sya sa picture nila ni Sarah na nasa night stand nito. It's their candid picture together at Star Magic Ball. He takes the picture frame while his friends keep talking about other options. He trace her face picture at hindi na niya napigilan na tumulo ang luha nya.

They hear a knock and he quickly wipe his tears. He turns around and see Luis, Gerald, JC, Sam and John Lloyd.

"We are here to help. Sarah is our friend. So anything we can do, we'll do it," John Lloyd said.

"We appreciate you guys' offer to help but at this point we can't even call or ask for other help," says Andrew.

"What we need is that USB so we can hack the hacker and trace where Sarah is," explain naman ni James.

"USB like computer USB?" Luis ask. "I have a lot of those!"

"This USB is special. It breaks to three part," says Richard.

"Like this one?" Gerald shows them a USB.

"Why do you have this?" Richard ask, shock.

"She may not trust me with her heart again but she trust me as a friend," Gerald explains.

"I specifically told her to hide it somewhere she'll forget. It seems like she wants to forget-"

"Thank you, Gerald," James interrupted Richard. He takes the USB from Gerald's hand and go to Richard. "Be thankful Sarah gave it to him! Jealousy doesn't have a room in this situation!" He whisper to him.

Richard sigh in defeat. "Salamat Ge."

Gerald nods.

They all quickly go to the living room where everyone is at. Nag mamadali si Richard to get in the laptop. Everyone gathers around him. He inserted the USB and quickly hack to Sarah L's team's hacker. He was able to reciprocate what's doing. He freeze the picture of what the hacker is seeing on his computer to make it seem that it's the current pictures. He then, started typing so fast and moving his fingers fast. People around him are in awe and amaze how such a computer geek Richard is. Then he activated all cellular frequencies and satellite signals. He quickly sent a very classified email to the White House regarding what's happening.

"How will you track Sarah?" Tanong ni JC.

"Her engagement ring," Richard say nonchalantly.

Everyone stares at him at nag dilatan ang mga mata. He ignores them and continue to type in some keys. "Found her!" He say quickly. He show them a map with red blinking light representing her location. Then, he remember the camera that hey use to broadcast Sarah on TV. He type more keys and there she is, still tied up on the chair. She's still wearing same clothes but much more dirtier, she have bruises on the side of her mouth from the slapping and she's wet from the water they threw at her.

"Delfin ang anak natin! Dyos ko po!" Sigaw at umiiyak na sabi ni Mommy Devine at yumapos sa asawa.

Since everything is down James is now able to access to his account and ask for help discreetly. James tells Richard to only give access to their cellphones. He says to not give the whole country access to anything yet until they finish the mission, that way Sarah L's team will not know that they already found them. Richard agrees and block everything else again.

"Richard," Andrew says holding his cellphone. "The President of the United States."

"Mr. President," sagot ni Richard ng kuhanin niya ang phone kay Andrew. "Yes, Mr. President we have to make it discreet. We don't want other countries to know about it. Thank you... Yes we have a plan... We have two days left... I will send the location... Yes thank you!"

"Where are they Chard?" Tanong ni Andrew.

Richard looks at his laptop and to the map. "Palawan!" He reads. "Son of bitches they're just here!"

"Okay, what's the plan?!" Tanong ng Daddy ni Richard.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

.

.

Votes and Comments will make the process of the next chapter faster! LOL :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.2K 105
Arya Astrid Fonacier is a lot of things; she's beautiful, cunningly smart, restless, and outgoing. She just wants nothing but to prove herself to the...
20.4K 556 28
Nagsimula ang storyang to dahil sa disisyon na kailangan kong gawin, para lang mailigtas ang Nanay ko kailangan kong sumabak sa isang trabaho na alam...
34.5K 1.1K 33
"They can't break me because I'm already broken" - Carmen
25.6M 471K 39
[WARNING: Please be reminded that this story is NOT YET EDITED.] She's the bride who arrived at the right time but in the wrong place. #TheBachelorsB...