Sheer Heart Attack

By JustRogTaylorLove

Isabella Marins Linstey, is a young Brazilian chef who lives in London. She studied at the prestigious French... More

Chapter 01 - You have to get married, Roger.
Chapter 02 - A solution will appear.
Chapter 03 - Isabella can marry Roger.
Chapter 04 - The Bridal Agreement
Chapter 06 - The meeting
Chapter 07 - The Meeting - Part 2
Chapter 08 - You'll be a loser, Roger Meddows Taylor.
Chapter 09- Friction.
Chapter 10 - Confusions in Brighton / New life in London
Chapter 11 - The first fight of friends - First half of 1972
Chapter 12 - I Hate Roger Meddows Taylor - Second Half of 1972.
Chapter 13 - The Silver Bracelet
Chapter 14 - 1973 - The signs
Chapter 15 - 1973 - The Dating of Roger
Chapter 16 - 1973 - The Dating of Isabella and Luke
Chapter 17 - 1973 / Forever grateful to you.
Chapter 18 - December 1973
Chapter 19 - I'm in love with another woman, Bella / January 1974.
Chapter 20 - Keeping Your Feelings / January 1974
Chapter 21 - My Girl / The Kiss - February / March 1974
Chapter 22 - Knife / March 1974
Chapter 23 - Tour in America / Treason / Nightmare - April - May 1974.
Chapter 24 - Do you want to date me? / May 1974.
Chapter 25 - Confusions / second half 1974
Chapter 26 - Night of Love / Love of My Life / 1975 / Part 01
Chapter 27 - Touring / 1975 / Part 02
Chapter 28 - Drugs/1975/Part 3
Chapter 29 - Ridge Farm / Michael Meddows / 1975 / Part 4
Chapter 30 - Plan macabre / 1975 / Part 5
Chapter 31 - He Deserves a Second Chance, Roger / 1975 / Part 6.
Chapter 32 - A New Plan / I'm Love With My Car / 1975 / Part 7
Chapter 33 - A NIGHT AT THE OPERA / 1975 / Part 8
Chapter 34 - Hammersmith Odeon / 1975 / Part 9
Chapter 35 - Love Jury in Brighton / 1975 / Final part
Chapter 36 - The End of Everything / January 1976
Chapter 37 - Our courtship ended / The car accident / January 1976.
Chapter 38 - New Life / February 1976
Chapter 39 - The Other Side / February-March 1976
Chapter 40 - Life of Rock Star / A car under the trench / May 1976
Chapter 41 - / Investigation / Festa Junina / The kidnapping / June - July 1976
Chapter 42 - The death of Isabella? / July 1976
Chapter 43 - He Still Loves You / July 1976
Chapter 44 - Dominique Beyrand / August-September-1976
Chapter 45 - Show at Hyde Park / David Bowie / September 1976.
Chapter 46 - Drowse / A Day at the Races / October-November-December 1976
Chapter 47 - I Have No Luck in Love / January-February-March 1977
Chapter 48 - Heart of Ice / April - May - June 1976
Chapter 49 - Problems / July 1977
Chapter 50 - It's Late / August 1977
Chapter 51 - Debbie Harry and Dominique / August 1977
Notes
Chapter 52 - Recapping the first chapters
Chapter 53 - Recapping first chapters/Part 2
Chapter 54 - Recapping first chapters/Final
Chapter 55 - Housewife / Boom - Boom Cha! / October 1977
Chapter 56 - News of the World / You acted as a prostitute / October 1977
Chapter 57 - Suicide / November - December 1977
Chapter 58 - Bracelet
Chapter 59 - I Love You / Contract Breach / Last chapter.

Chapter 05 - Fight from the Inside

246 9 1
By JustRogTaylorLove

POV Roger

I'm at my country house in Surrey, finishing cleaning up. I'll take Isabella to dinner at an Italian restaurant in London. It is part of the whole plan of the nuptial contract. Honestly, I'm amazed that Isabella has accepted the whole deal, no matter how much she hated it. I know deep down she's really doing everything for her grandfather. I finish packing and look in the mirror. I'm presentable. I take my documents and go to the garage of the house. I'm in doubt with which car I'm going to get Isabella: if I go with my red Ferrari, if I go with my black Aston Martin, if I leave Range Rover, or my white BMW. I take the key from my red Ferrari and into the vehicle and accelerate to the maximum, towards London. Half an hour later I arrive in front of the building where Isabella lives in Kensington. I get out of my vehicle and open the door for her. She sits in the passenger seat and then I sit in the driver's seat and start driving, or rather, driving, towards the restaurant on the other side of town.

"Can you slow down, Roger?" Asked Isabella. "You're too crazy to drive, it's always been that way.

 "You'd better get used to it, Isabella," he told her. "Soon you'll come with me in a go-cart race."

- You are crazy? I'm too young to die. You're kidding, it can only be. Said Isabella.

"I'm not kidding," he said, smiling at her as I drove. "Now that you'll be my future wife, you'll join me one day in one of my go-kart races. No need to be afraid, I'm a kart driver, a good driver of course.

"I know you're a good go-kart driver, but at the same time you're crazy for sure," Isabella said. "Please slow Ferrari down."

I smiled Machiavellian at her and accelerated more.

- ROGER! She cried, scared and I smiled.

This fake marriage will be a lot of fun, making Isabella's life really hell. At the same time that I want to do this I do not want to. I glance at her and see how beautiful she looks. Isabella was always beautiful. She has a gorgeous body, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, full breasts, thick legs and porcelain doll face. She seduces men with her stunning, angelic beauty.

She made mention of turning on the car radio, but stopped.

"You can turn on the radio, please, Isabella," he told her normally as he drove.

She turned on the car radio and played Pink Floyd. Almost half an hour later we arrived at the Italian restaurant. I parked my Ferrari and opened the car door for Isabella. We walked into the restaurant and the waiter already took us to a reserved table. Isabella was wearing a black gown that would fall just above the knee and silver sandals of the Dior as well. I had bought it for her, especially for that occasion.

"So, did you like the dress and sandal I bought for you to wear tonight?" I asked as we sipped wine and waited for dinner.

"I confess that the dress and the sandals are beautiful, but I have never cared about famous clothing brands. I would never buy a dress and sandal so expensive, even if I had the money, "Isabella said, taking the wine.

I looked at her closely and realized that Isabella had not changed. She never cared about wearing expensive clothes of famous brands. She has always been more despoiled. And I confess I like this feature in Isabella, but now everything will be different.

"I know you never minded that, but now that we pretend to be boyfriends to society, I want to see you very presentable," I said.

"The way you talk is like I'm ugly," she said, raising her eyebrow at me.

- Impossible, - I said taking the wine - You always were beautiful, always be beautiful, but I want to see you wearing expensive clothes, girlfriend and wife, even if by contract will always wear very expensive clothes, it is better to get used, The dress and sandal were the first of many.

Soon dinner arrived, and to get out of the uncomfortable situation, I asked Isabella about her week and she commented on the rush in the Master, since she has only three months of studies, commented on her work as a teacher, from her book briefly.

"And you, Roger?" How are the recordings of Queen's new album? - she asked.

"It's finally over and we've got a new name for the album: News of the World, Isabella," I said. "The idea came from me.

"I like the name," she said simply. "Where did you get the idea?"

"News of the World as you know is the name of a great British tabloid newspaper, including the newspaper has already made harsh criticism of Queen, so I decided to pay tribute to it," he said, smiling.

"Roger can be sued," Isabella said, smiling.

"I will not be sued, and if you go too, damn it." "I already chose the cover for the album too, I showed the idea to the guys and they accepted.

"This time you got a lot of ideas," Isabella said.

"That will be the cover," I decided to take a piece of paper from my pants pocket and showed it to Isabella, and she looked shocked.

"Wow, it's a completely different cover from Queen's," she said.

- The cover illustration is a variation of Frank Kelly Freas, his own art, for the cover of the 1953 edition of Astouding Science Fiction. I'm a fan of science fiction as you already know and I talked to Frank and he authorized the cover change. He even drew. - I said.

"It was incredible," she said, having dinner. "But why are you showing it to me?"

"Because now you'll be my future wife and Queen-related things you'll always know," I said, looking sharply at her.

She looked at me in silence. At that moment I saw a damn paparazzi in the restaurant, so I touched Isabella's hand on the table and I caressed her and she looked without understanding.

"There's a paparazzi in the restaurant looking at us. I think it's time we got the plan in place and put it into practice, "I said.

Isabella nodded in silence and we brought our faces closer and fondled her beautiful hair. Wow, that wonderful scent of flowers in Isabella's hair. We exchanged intense looks and then kissed Isabella's fleshy lips and only noticed the damn paparazzi taking pictures of us. The kiss, which at the beginning got too technical, has now become real. Isabella passed and I kissed her tongue. Her lips are sweet as honey and addictive. About a minute after we were kissing, we took some more kisses and got our breaths back. We looked at each other in silence and I caressed Isabella's hair ...

That evening, after supper, I took her to her apartment and arranged the following week for her to dine at my house in Surrey, the future house she is to live in.

The next day, my London photo appeared with Isabella in the restaurant and smiled.

POV Isabella

I look at the red dress I got from Roger. A new dress. This time for dinner at his home in Surrey. I'm ready. I wanted to go with my Red Mini Cooper to Surrey, but Roger made a point of picking me up. I wait for him in front of the building and shortly after, Roger appears with his black Aston Martin, singing tire. He leaves the vehicle and hands me a bouquet of red roses. He knows I love red roses and then he hugs me and kisses me on the lips. All this is part of the game: in the next few days he will announce that he is dating me, so that he will ask me to marry him at the beginning of next year. He's doing all this, for the paparazzi to take pictures. I kissed him back, I'm not stupid. Roger's kiss is addictive. I thanked the red roses and got into their car. Inside the vehicle, toward Surrey, Roger became what he once was, a stranger to me. We hardly exchanged a word. We could hear only the breath of each other. Roger accelerated the vehicle toward Surrey. Half an hour later we arrived at his country house. I still did not know her. Sue already came here. Roger bought this cottage in July. We got out of the vehicle in the garage, and Roger first showed us the large garden of the house, which was lit up at night. The garden is beautiful. I was enchanted. After a while, we walked into the big house and he made sure to show every room in the room, from the kitchen, showed me my future room and even his room. We finally stopped at your room. There was a large king size bed, a large wardrobe, posters, writing desk for LPs, among other things. In one corner of the room was one of his guitars and guitars. He looked at me and said,

"This is my room, and it will be your room as well." When I want you to spend the night with me, this is where you will stay.

I stared at him in astonishment. 

"I know, you do not have to remind me, unfortunately it's in the bridal contract. She said in annoyance.

"All women who know me would like to spend a night with me, would not you?" - he asked.

"You're beautiful, Roger, but I do not stay with anyone, just for one night, it goes way beyond that, and you know it," I told him.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls our bodies closer together.

"But soon enough, when I want to spend the night with you, it will happen, Isabella, and you can not deny it," said Roger seductively.

I looked at him and I wanted to kiss him, but I held on. I said nothing and then went to dinner.

After dinner, Roger showed me his office and there was a battery set up, many guitars, because Roger collects guitars, he plays guitar very well, there was guitar, bass, piano. He asked me to sit on a bench and he picked up a guitar and called her and shortly afterwards started playing and singing a new song that I did not know but I think it's on Queen's new album, News of the World. Roger looked at me intently and began to sing:

Hey you, boy, hey, you

Hey you boy, think that you know what you're doing

You think you're gonna set things to rights

You are just another picture on a teenage wall

You're just another sucker ready for a fall

You gotta

Fight from the inside

Attack from the rear

Fight from the inside

You can not win with your hands tied

Fight from the inside

Right down the line

Hey you boy, you know what you're doing.

You think that out in the streets is all true

You're just another money-spinner tool

You're just another fool

You gotta

Fight from the inside

Attack from the rear

Fight from the inside

You can not win with your hands tied

Fight from the inside

Right down the line

Right down the line

Right down the line

In the end, Roger finished singing and playing and I really enjoyed the song. He sang with his heart.

"This song I did in honor of a person," Roger said. "Guess who it might be?"

- Who is this person? - I ask. "Tell me, now that you've started talking."

"You do not know who it is?" He asked, looking me in the eye.

I was embarrassed and remained silent. He got up and approached me and pulled me to stand in front of him. He brought our bodies closer and I could feel his cock, hard in front of me. He stroked my hair and said,

"Everything could have been different, Isabella, but you screwed up."

At that moment Roger erases the lights of his office and I leave the room with him. He takes me to my room and says,

"You'll sleep here tonight, Isabella. I'll take you to your apartment tomorrow. Good evening.

Roger then leaves the room and shortly after I hear him strumming the guitar and singing another song that I do not know in his room. I lie on the bed and tears form on my face. I did not want Roger and I to be like this. He wanted everything to be the same as before.

I close my eyes and remember everything that has happened so far ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 180 55
Roger and Yasmin are estranged . They are no longer friends. But the distance and the longing dominate the heart of each. Will they be able to forgiv...
1.8K 86 27
When you're a pretty teenage girl with a millionaire family in London, consider yourself a lucky. Talia is sent to the most elite private school in...
87.7K 3.4K 49
1964. You couldn't possibly be in 1964. In England, 1964? The last thing you'd known you were living in 2017 with a love for the music of Queen and a...
1K 12 24
A Queen fanfic, specially with Roger... My first story in English, please don't comment negatively. I am going to use Y/N for the main character and...