Spoiled || Teen Wolf [1] DISC...

By _lynnguistics_

"She was beautifully complicated and terrifyingly simple, in a world that had no idea how to love her." -anon... More

[author's note]
1. Jitters
2. Second Chances
3. Young hearts
NOTE!
4. Cystallized
5. Kamikaze
6. Like a lie
Extra: Christmas Special
NOTE!
Extra:Valentine's Day Special
7. Howlin for You
Extra: Mothers day Special
1K?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
NOTE
last note

8. Crazy

286 9 0
By _lynnguistics_

"Wait, you're doing what?" I speak into the phone, my voice raspy from the recent events. You remember the whole, running from a psycho werewolf murderer, thing.

"I'm going to get him drunk." Stiles replies, the sound of bottle clanking in the background.

"Are you sure he can even get drunk?" I ask, grabbing the blue tube of paint from the side table next to me.

"No, but what's the harm in trying?" I pull the cap of the paint out of my mouth, after putting a dab of it on my palette.

"You've got a point there." I hear sound of Stiles' car door closing, the engine rumbling softly over the phone.

"Hey so uh, how are you?" I hear is voice soften as my paint brush glides across the canvas.

"What do you mean?" I ask, slightly zoned out as I watch the paint cover the surface.

"About the whole Derek thing." At the sound of his name my hand froze, the long streak of blue coming to an abrupt stop in the middle of the canvas. Suddenly images of the other night come flooding back, the alpha, Allison and Scott breaking up, Derek dying. "Liv? You still there?"

I shake my head slightly, clearing my head and coming out of my trance. "Yeah, yeah I'm still here. And, I'm fine, thank you."

"Liv, I know when you're lying. You can talk about this wi-"

"Well maybe I don't want to talk about it!" I snapped. The paintbrush falling from my hand, the blue paint splattering across the wood floor. I stood, walking into my bathroom and wetting some paper towel. "Look, Stiles, I know you think talking about it will make everything better but I've dealt with losing people before. I have my way of coping and if that means locking myself in my room and sleeping for most of the day, the so be it.

"I'm sick and tired of everyone telling me to talk tot them about it. I don't want to, is that so hard to understand?I just want to stay here, in my feelings, painting till it all goes it away. Is that too much to ask for?" The silence on the other end of the phone is interrupted when Stiles lets out a sigh. I can practically picture him pinching the bridge of his nose, his eyes shut tight.

"No. No it's not, but I'm not just gonna sit here and watch you make yourself completely miserable all because of some guy." As I was wiping up the paint from the floor I felt tears fall, dropping to my hand that was currently cleaning.

"He wasn't just some guy alright? I know how stupid and cliche that may sound, but he was a friend. Just like you, Scott, and Jackson. If one of you were to get hurt this is exactly how I'd act." I stood, throwing out the paper towel and taking a seat on my stool once again.

"Are you sure that you thought of him as just a friend?" He asked, causing my to freeze again.

"Of course," I answered, grabbing the paint brush and picking up where I left off. "don't you have a heartbroken werewolf to pick up?"

"Yeah, look are you gonna be okay?" Now it was my turn to let out a sigh.

"Yes Stiles, I'm a big girl. I can handle myself." I heard him chuckle slightly, the sound of a door opening through the phone.

"Alright well Scott's here so, have fun painting." He hung up abruptly, and I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"I will."

                       ______________

I stood on the steps of the school, one hand in my front pocket, the other holding my phone. I watched as Allison's dads car pulled in front of the school, my eyes rolling almost automatically. I pulled my phone up, texting Stiles to tell him I'd see him in class.

I turned on my heel, my phone now in my pocket. I heard quick footsteps behind me as I made my way up the stairs. "Olivia!" I groaned as I heard Allison's voice.

"What do you want Allison?" I turned, the wind blowing my hair towards my face slightly. I looked behind her to see her aunt looking at us, I gave a slight wave before turning my attention back to Allison.

"Woah, okay. What's wrong with you?" She asked, crossing her arms over he chest.

"You wanna know what wrong with me? What wrong with me is the fact that one of my supposed best friends took everyone else's side when I needed her the most." I went to go turn, but she grabbed my wrist, causing me to turn back.

"Is it really my fault? I'm sore that your boyfriend is a serial killer and that I couldn't agree with you that he was innocent." I looked her in the eye, taking a step towards her.

"Listen Agrent, you can say whatever you want about me, but I swear if you bring up the fact that Derek is a suspect one more time. I'll make your next two year here a living hell." With the hat I yank my arm out of her grasp, making my way into the building.

I walked into Harris' classroom, taking my usual seat and placing my bag on the ground next to me. I glanced down at the test packet in front of me, pulling out a pencil from inside my bag.

"You have forty five minutes to complete the test. 25% of your grade can be earned right now just by simply writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher." I quickly wrote my name on the cover, my paint stained hand gripping the pencil tightly. "Let's get the disappointment over with, begin."

With that I flipped the book open, filling in the answer key quickly. I was actually flying through the test, surprising myself considering the only thing I've done this week was paint.

I heard the sound of a desk moving across the tiles as I looked up, Scott running out of the room.

"Mr.McCall?" Mr Harris called out, Stiles soon following after him. I shook my head at the two of them, turning back to my test.

What the hell is wrong with those two?

                         _____________

"Hey so I heard you got into an argument with Allison this morning." I turned to Stiles, the seatbelt cutting into my shoulder.

"Yeah, but it's no big deal." I brushed it off as I turned my attention back to the road.

"Was it about Derek?" My breathing stopped as my body froze.

"Uh....no, no it was about something else. Like I said it was no big deal." Stiles nodded slightly, turning onto Scott's block, the headlights brightening up the dark street. He stopped the car in their driveway before stopping the car.

We both got out, him grabbing a bag from the bag as I followed him to the door. He pulled out his keys, opening the door. We both stepped inside, locking the door behind us.

"Scott?" We both stopped in our tracks as Melissa came out from behind the corner.

"Stiles." "And Olivia." We both said as she looked down at his hands.

"Key." She stated as Stiles put the keychain in his pocket.

"Yeah I uh, I had one made so..." He trailed off, looking around somewhat anxiously.

"That's doesn't surprise me, I mean it scares me, but it definitely doesn't surprise me." She said, looking back at the house. Stiles the dropped the bag, the sound of the chains clanking following. "What is that?"

"School project." I spoke up, her turning to me with a look of relief.

"He's uh he's okay right?" She asked, directing her question to Stiles.

"Who? Scott, yeah he's great." He replied quickly, adding an excessive amount of enthusiasm to his voice as he did so.

"It's just, he doesn't talk to me that much anymore, not like he used to at least." I watched as the sad expression took over he face.

"He's just had a bit of a rough week." Stiles responded, taking note of the look on her face.

"Well, the three of you be careful tonight." She spoke, digging through her purse, probably for her keys. "Full moon."

"Wait what?" My head shot up at her statement, my eyebrows rising.

"There's a full moon tonight, you should see how the ER gets, brings out all the nut jobs." I laugh nervously, scratching the back of my neck. "You know, it's actually where the came up with the word 'lunatic'." She then made her way out the door, both Stiles and I letting out a breath of relief. The both of us them running up the stairs to Scott's room.

Stiles opened the door, dropping the bag and turning on the light, before jumping at the sight of Scott. "Oh my god! You scared the hell out of me, your mom said you weren't home yet." I leaned back on the wall behind me, watching the two of them.

"I came in through the window." Scott said monotonously.

"Okay, well let's get this set up. I want you to see what I bought." Stiles said as he unzipped the bag, digging through it.

"I'm fine." Scott replied in the same tone as before. This caused my focus to go from Stiles to Scott. "I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

"You sure about that, because you got this serial killer look in your eyes, and hoping it's the full moon taking affect cause it really starting to freak me out." I stood up from the wall as he spoke, my gaze still locked on Scott.

"I'm fine." His gaze quickly flicked over to me, then back to Stiles. " you two should go now."

"Alright, we'll leave," Stiles stated, beginning to stand up. "Well, would you at least look in the bag and see what I bought? You know, maybe you use it maybe you don't."

Scott stood making his way towards the bag, his gaze locked on Stiles. He knelt down and pulled out some of the chain looking at it before turning his attention back to Stiles. "You think I'm gonna let you put these and chain me up like a dog?" He asked as I slowly approached the two of them.

"Actually no." Stiles grabbed Scott's wrist, handcuffing him to the radiator next to the chair he was sitting in.

"What the hell are you doing!" Scott yelled as he pulled at the handcuffs, I grabbed at Stiles' arm, pulling him back from Scott.

"Protecting you from yourself, and giving you some payback for making out with Lydia." I looked at Scott, disappointed in him for doing that to Stiles.

For the next few minutes I sat against the wall next to Scott's door, my eyes closed and my head leaning against the wall. I listened as Scott and Stiles went back and forth over the whole make out thing with Lydia. What I would do to be back at home, painting in my room.

"Stiles please let me out. It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, Stiles, let me out. It's starting to hurt. It's not like the first time, it's the full moon. It's Allison," I cringed slightly at the sound of her name. "breaking up with me."

I turned to Stiles, the look on his face showing that he was having a hard time. "I know it's not just us having a break. She broke up with me, and it's killing me. I'm feeling completely hopeless, just please let me out."

"I can't." Stiles whispered to him. After a few seconds of silence I heard Scott start to struggle, the handcuffs scratching against the radiator as he screamed.

Suddenly the screams came to a stop, Stiles and I looking at each other with a look of panic.

"Scott are you okay?" Stiles asked as we both stood. He opened the door, only to see the handcuff next to the radiator, and Scott's window open.

"Crap."

                     ________________

I stared at the painting, the brush still one hand, my phone pressed against my ear.

"So he got home?" I asked, my eyes still trained on the self portrait of just finished.

"Yeah, I checked on him. He was asleep when I got there but he seemed alright." I nodded slightly, still not able to notice what was missing.

"Good. Look, Stiles, can I call you back. I'm staring at this painting and I don't know what's missing at the moment and doing two things at once it stressing me out more than I already am." I ranted, grabbing the phone from being between my head and shoulder.

"Yeah go ahead. I'll see you tomorrow." With that he hung and I threw my phone onto my bed.

I stared, feeling as if I was looking in a mirror. I let out a sigh, annoyed the fact that I still couldn't tell what it needed, I was about to put the brush down when a voice stopped me.

"Did you forget you have freckles?" I turned my head, probably giving myself whiplash in the process. I stood making my way in front of Derek.

"I didn't think ghosts were real." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"They don't." He said, his hands in his pockets.

"So if I hit you my wouldn't go right through?" I asked as his face turned to a somewhat amused face.

"No." He chuckled. "Good." I replied before punching him in the shoulder, I apparently caught him off guard considering he moved back slightly.

"Did you just hit me?" A sound of disbelief in his tone.

"That was for making me think you were dead for three days." I explained, my voice raising slightly.

"Well I'm sorry I made you think I was dead." As he spoke I felt my shoulders relax, feeling relieved that he was okay.

I pulled him into a hug, my arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders as I stood on my tip toes. I felt his arms slowly make their way around my waist as I let out a sigh of contentment.

"That's a nice painting by the way." He spoke, still holding on tightly.

"It's not finished, I mean you said it yourself it's missing the freckles." I pulled away from the hug, my hands resting on his arms while his arms were still around my waist.

"No I meant the one of me." I scoffed, hitting him in the shoulder as my cheeks reddened.

"Oh shut up." And suddenly it felt like everything was back to normal, well as normal as our lives could get at least.

                       ______________

Thought I'd quickly say this isn't edited, and I'm too lazy to actually edit it so...

And that's episode 8 (aka lunatic) I'm finally going to start updating more frequently, especially since I'm on spring break. *pops champagne*

Anyway I really enjoyed writing this chapter, mainly because this is my favorite episode.(mainly because Derek comes back) Although I couldn't really involve Olivia in all the scenes from the show it felt nice to have a chapter really focus on just her and her feelings. So that's all I have for today folks.

Stay awesome Gotham,
Lynn 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 659 43
A re write of season one of teen wolf Stiles x reader
15.1K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
802K 25.6K 51
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ญ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
448K 17.5K 25
"I've always found you kind of heartless." "What's the point of having a heart if it doesn't even work?" โ— โ— โ— With Derek turning teens left and righ...