Over My Dead Body! (Chucky Fa...

Galing kay candycoatedkouhai

On her 21st birthday, Cassidy's friends decide to throw her a big party, and what better way to celebrate the... Higit pa

A/N
I: Big 21
II: Here's Your Gift!
III: Hangover +1
IV: Maybe
V: Let it Begin
VI: Snoopy Danny
VIII: It Probably Won't
IX: Weird
X: The Blood to My Lust
XI: Satisfying
XII: Lydia = Litia! (Part 1)
XIII: Lydia = Litia! (Part 2)
XIV: Aftermath
XV: Moving On
XVI: The Past is Catching Up
XVII: Between
XVIII: Return
XIX: What're We Doing?
XX: Sneaky Little B-
XXI: Green
XXII: We've All Got Secrets
XXIII: No Way José
XXIV: So That's it?
HEY DUDES
PART 2 HAS OFFICIALLY DROPPED
THANKS FOR 7K
Yall are WILD

VII: However You Please

4.5K 160 80
Galing kay candycoatedkouhai

(Cassidy's POV)

  "And all of that happened while I was sleeping?" I ask Chucky, trying to understand the story more. He nods. "You didn't drug me, did you?"

  "With what?" He asks back. I sigh, and he frowns at me. "You're pissed, aren't you?"

  "Well, you did just kill my friend, and you almost killed another. I'm... I don't know. I really wish you wouldn't have, but no, I'm not pissed." His entire facial expression changes, as if he's relieved.

  "You're not?"

  "No... you warned them. I warned them. It's their fault. They should have listened." I almost can't believe what I'm saying right now. These are my friends, and It's like I don't even care that they're gone... I mean, I care, I just... shit, I don't know anymore.

  (Chucky's POV)

  "Wow, I thought you were gonna lose your shit when I told you," I admit. "But you're way more chill than I'd imagined." She doesn't really look too bothered about all of this, she's just staring down at Alyssa's dead body. "Look, Princess. I'm sorry, I really am. But ya know, real friends would support you through anything. They're not your friends, because if they were, then they'd understand. They would just want you to be happy. They wouldn't open their fucking mouths because they know what'll happen. Besides, once they find out about what happened at the mall, do you really think they'll still look at you the same? After they find out you watched me kill Ryan and you were ok with it?" I gently touch her face. "No one's gonna wanna be around you. They won't understand you, not like I do. You don't need them. You only need me. We have each other in this world, and that's it. Not even Danny, your 'best friend', wants this."

  "What's this?"

  I smile maniacally. "Us. Me and you." In the sudden silence, I'm looking into her amazing, light brown eyes, and she's looking into mine, only it feels like we're looking into each other's souls. I fell a connection, and now I think it know why I've been feeling so weird about her in certain situations. I want Cassidy to myself.

  "I'm so into you, I can barely breathe. And all I wanna do is to fall in deep. B-" Cassidy answers her phone midway through her ringtone.

  "Hello?" She says. "What?! Are you serious?! Don't play like that! No? Oh... ok, which one?! Alright, I'm coming now!" She hangs up and her entire vibe from the phone call changes. "That was Danny telling me Taylor's in the hospital."

  "Holy shit, Princess, you're fucking great at acting!" I tell her.

  "Yeah, well, I was in theater in high school. I'm gonna have to go with them, or else they'll think something is up."

  "I understand. Go ahead."

  "I can't take you with me, ya know. You'll be ok here by yourself, right?"

  "Mmhmm."

  "Alright, then I'll be back. Try not to kill anymore of them, will ya? If someone knocks, don't answer it!"

  "I know, I know. Can't promise it though, Princess."

  She smiles at me. "What?" I ask.

  "You never call me by my name, do you?" She says.

  "I think Princess fits you better." There's that connection feeling again right before she smiles again and leaves.

  "Could you get rid of that body while I'm gone? Thanks."

(Open POV)

  "And how did you say this happened?" The doctor asks, stitching through Taylor's rib.

  "...She got stabbed by someone. We don't know who," Madison says,  leaning on the wall, watching him.

  "Tragic. Tanya, Selena, hand me more gause and get some scissors." The doctor orders them around.

  "Thanks so much, Todd. If you didn't own this business, Taylor would probably be dead."

  "And it helps that you're best friends with my wife, so I had to see you all over everyone else."

  Doctor Todd was an underground, undercover doctor who ran a secret hospital for situations like this. This was the hospital you came to when you didn't want the police or anyone else hounding you about what happened to you. No one ever knows, your secret is always safe, and it was right under the real hospital. Very convenient, but also very hard to get into.

  "Where is Amy anyway?" Tommy asks, playing with a tool.

  "At home," Todd replies.

  "Well she may be in danger."

  "What kind of danger?" Tanya asks.

  "Yeah, what do you mean, danger?" Selena chimes in.

  "Is someone after her?" Todd asks.

  "They will be at some point, I'm sure of it. None of us are really safe," Tommy explains.

  "Why not? I deserve to know why I may potentially die."

  "Well, we got Cassidy this-"

  "Tommy! We're not supposed to tell everyone!" Madison yells, cutting him off.

  "We might as well! He's gonna find out eventually! Besides, how's Chucky gonna know we told him?"

  "Chucky?" Todd questions.

  "Oh god, we're all done for now," Taylor chokes, laying on the operation table, cringing.

  "You know how much Cass loves Chucky, so we got her the doll for her birthday. But apparently, we got her the doll. You know, the one that they kept finding at all those crime scenes in the 80s. The one people believed was possessed. We didn't believe it at first, but it's real. It's very real. He stabbed Taylor and killed Alyssa, and we think he might be doing something to Cass. He's definitely out for all of us because we're trying to stop him before he does something big."

  "Holy shit," Tanya coos, freezing up. "Does he know you're here? Like, will he come down here?"

  "He's still at Cassidy's house as far as we know."

  "We've got to call the po-"

  "Hey guys, I'm here," Cassidy says, stepping through the door. "I came as soon as I could." Everyone gets quiet, and they all stare at her.

  "We were telling Todd what happened," Madison says.

  "What exactly did happen? And where's Danny?"

  "Ch-chucky stabbed Taylor."

  Cassidy looks at her funny. "What? How?"

  "He's alive, Cass," Tommy says.

  "No, he's just a doll. I think you may have hallucinated."

  "Are you kidding me?! We all saw it! I know you saw Alyssa dead on your floor when you got up!"

  "A-alyssa is dead too? There wasn't a body in my house when I got up."

  "What?"

  "There was no body, but I can't believe this. Something isn't right."

  "Cassidy, are you lying?" Todd asks.

  "What the hell do I have to lie for? You know, I'm really sick of everyone not believing me. First Danny, now all of you. He's tricked you, hasn't he? Well I'm done playing around! I'm leaving!"

  "No, you can't go back home! Chucky will kill you!"

  "He can't! He's not real!" Cassidy storms out, and they watch her leave.

  "Maybe we're all crazy," Madison says, looking down. Tommy hits her.

  "No, don't fall for that shit! Chucky's probably forcing her to lie to us! We gotta get out friend back! Come on, as soon as we're done here, we need a plan!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

137K 3.3K 42
"Well if you want to be my friend go buy me pizza and sprite!" "But what if i don't want to your friend? and I want to be someone else?" Alexa Colt...
3.3K 135 21
I got the idea to do a crossover of my two favorite things; twilight and child's play. When Bella was younger her parents got her a good guy doll. Be...
6.7K 133 8
Just a little short fanfiction of Childs Play because I ship CAndy so much. I may not be the best writer but I hope u like it. ~None of the Covers ar...
6.6K 254 28
When a girlfriend convinces her anti social boyfriend Tom to go to a costume party he waits around until the day before the party to get a costume. O...