Twisted ➠ anakin skywalker x...

By cuddlyhemmings

"I don't believe that for a second." { Story playlist, any suggestions may be left in the comments: https://o... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.

55.

4.9K 148 129
By cuddlyhemmings

Luke beat the Rancor's thumb with a rock with all his might until it backed away in pain. Luke heard the thumb's bone snap. When it did Luke made the plan to run to the other side of the cage where he saw a door.

He sprinted through the beasts legs, getting by without tripping or being caught he found the wall to give him access. He must not be the first one since once he opened the door, another door was right behind it, locked from the outside. He was so frustrated he jiggled on it repeatedly only earning laughs from the crew.

The Rancor screamed and thumped as it walked towards Luke again. He looked to the side, seeing a button that must be what closes the pit's gate but there was no way he could reach it without getting snatched. Luke took a shot, he grabbed a rock and threw it right at the button just as the Rancor's head came past it.

The gate came down and crushed right into the beasts neck. It whimpered for one moment, then was silenced. The laughing upstairs stopped. He had actually beaten this thing with no lightsaber at all.

Anakin finally found the Rancor pit's door, he hadn't seen anything that happened but he saw a large man with no shirt cry and run in. Jabba bellowed to go get him, Han, and Chewie. Anakin ran in and grabbed Luke, thats when he saw the Rancor dead.

"Nice disguise." Luke whispered.

"You killed it?" Anakin said, shocked.

"Yeah, would've been easier with my lightsaber." Luke said, a bit moody.

"Now you know you don't need it." Anakin said. Pulling him out of the pit. Another beast keeper tied up Luke's wrists and Luke didn't resist.

"I got him." Anakin told the man, "Come on, Jedi Scum."

"Seriously?" Luke said back to his Father as Anakin pushed him down the hallway.

"I don't know thats what people always used to call your mom and I." Anakin explained.

~

"Han!" Luke exclaimed, as Lando and another guard came the opposite direction carried Han and Chewie out.

"Luke!" Han said back, struggling with his feet.

"Are you alright?" Luke asked, Han being pushed in front of him.

"Fine." Han rolled his eyes, "Together again."

"Wouldn't miss it." Luke said.

"How we doin'?" Han asked, their usual smart alec behavior driving the crowd mad.

"Same as always." Luke shrugged.

"That bad, huh?" Han said almost falling in front of Jabba, "Where's Leia?"

"I'm here." Leia said, thankful he still hadn't gotten his eyesight back. She'd be so embarrassed for him to see her like this.

Jabba's voice boomed over them, angry. 3PO translated: "His high exaltedness, the great, mighty, Jabba the Hutt; has decreed that you are to be terminated immediately."

"Oh good, I don't like long waits." Han spoke, a guard hit his back.

"You will therefore be taken to the dune sea," 3PO continued, "and cast to the pit of Carkoon, the nesting place of the all-powerful Sarlacc."

"Doesn't sound so bad." Han elbowed Luke.

"In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering. As you are slowly digested over the course of a thousand years." 3PO finished.

"On second thought, lets pass on that." Han concluded.

"You should've bargained Jabba." Luke finished, knowing the plan was still in full swing and feeling his youth and power was excited by the challenge, "That's the last mistake you'll ever make."

~

"I think my eyes are getting better." Han said to Luke. They were on a sail barge moving across the sand. Anakin and Lando forced themselves as guards for the three prisoners.

"Yeah?" Luke urged an explanation.

"Instead of seeing a big dark blur, I see a big light blur." Han smiled, looking around, or trying to.

"There's nothing to see. I used to live here, ya know?" Luke stated, thinking about his past.

"You're gunna die here, ya know?" Han looked down at where his voice was coming from.

"Just stick close to Lando and Chewie." Luke rolled his eyes, "We've taken care of everything."

A guard yelled shut up in Huttese and poked Luke's side. Anakin watched on. It felt so weird for him, being back in the game like this. The world had changed so drastically. He was amazed that Jabba didn't recognize him on the spot.

Jabba had captured Anakin about a year before making contact with his son. Which by now had been roughly 4 years ago. During the war, Anakin had a very high profile on the holonet and it was no secret that General Anakin Skywalker, Genereal Obi-Wan Kenobi, and General (Y/N) (Y/L/N) were the Republics biggest heroes, won the most battles, and also all were unaccounted for after the Jedi purge.

People were looking for them for years. After about 8 or 9 years it had gotten to where Anakin could roam safely on a street without having to run away. And that was exactly what they wanted. Jabba was patient, he knew Skywalker still roamed Tatooine and wanted to claim the highest bounty.

But Anakin needed to remain legally quoted as "Missing in Action." He needed to remain Anakin Starkiller to avoid his wife from finding him when she was at the height of her power. The height of the Emperors deceit.

Jabba had finally captured Anakin and kept him in the dungeon for a week, no food, no warm blankets. Anakin tested his own patience. What was kept out of the Clone Wars news was that Anakin was the "Chosen One." When finally a plate of food came Anakin reached his hand through the bars and put the man to sleep.

It was a taboo Force mind trick, but it caused the least damage. He got the key from him and found his lightsaber and left there, guns blazing. Anakin caused a lot of damage but was careful to make sure his wounds were stabs, so they could look like blaster holes. So when the Empire came to collect, there was no evidence that a Jedi had ever been in custody. So Anakin went back to the shadows.

Now here he was listening to his son's execution.

"Victims of the almighty Sarlacc: His Excellency hopes that you will die honorably. But should any of you wish to beg for mercy, the great Jabba the Hutt will now listen to your pleas." 3PO's voice boomed. The Sarlacc's dry beak twitched in anticipation.

"3PO? You tell that... that.. worm-ridden filth that he'll be getting no such pleasure from us!" Han arrogantly stepped forward. Chewie barked in agreement.

"Jabba, this is your last chance." Luke said with intent. He looked back at his Father for strength, "Free us, or die."

Jabba didn't listen. He ordered for Luke to be put into position. This was it. The guard prodded Luke forward onto the plank. Luke looked down, ready to jump. Right before, he looked up at R2 to give him a jaunty salute.

~

Majka stopped in the hallway of her ship, she was on her way to make arrangements in case the Emperor decided to scrap the second Death Star. She felt something in her stomach drop but she had no idea what from. She felt a rush of adrenalin, and the need to begin fighting something, save someone.

Her heart began beating so rapidly it felt like it was going to leap out of her chest. In fact it almost had, she walked with her chest leading to a spot on the ship. It was in the sanitation closet. She searched behind a few buckets and bins to find a small string. When she pulled on it, it extended into being a necklace. A small heart pendent with the words "you have my heart" engraved, a clear and beautiful rock, and a ring was intertwined on the string. She stared at it and it looked so familiar.

Her heart slowed down. She didn't know why someone would leave this here? She took off her glove of her flesh hand then touched the ring with her fingertips. The moment she did she was thrown back against the wall.

In her head she saw a scene: a dark room with a bed. She sat on a box across from a young man, who reached forward to grab her hands.

"I know I don't really have a ring to give you now, but (Y/N) (Y/L/N) would you do me the honor of making me the happiest and luckiest Jedi to ever exist: will you marry me?" The young man asked. He held the necklace in his hand.

Her body got so tangled in the feeling of love and need for affection. She kissed him immediately with soft lips and passion streaming through her blood.

Majka snapped back out of the moment. Confused and dazed and feeling as though a crack in her wall was made. Someone was banging on the door. She quickly put the necklace on and hid it under her clothes.

(Y/N) (Y/L/N).. She repeated the name over and over in her head. She left the room banging the stormtroopers head that was banging.

"Surprise inspection, it's filthy in there. If a product is old, outdated, and empty, it should be off this ship!" Majka made up a reason to be in there.

"Yes, Milady." The Stormtrooper choked up. Majka walked past him. She had research to be done on this name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 6.7K 32
❝ if this can no longer hold my heart will stop beating then like this may be how i die my first death but what if that moment's right now right now...
1.8K 85 10
Sidious has been leading Anakin into the Dark Side. The process is slow and takes time, but it will earn him a powerful apprentice. His closest frien...
14.7K 610 104
After Obi-Wan's supposed death, Anakin is devastated. He receives a surprise offer which will hopefully allow him to end the Clone Wars and save the...
60.9K 1.4K 30
What if, Darth Vader's trap set for Luke Skywalker on Bespin had not failed? What if, the son of Anakin Skywalker could be turned? Disclaimer: I do n...