Heroes

By andtheOlympians

A Heroes of Olympus crossover with the Avengers. The war with Gaea is over and the Seven are at peace. But it... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Eternity
Chapter 2: Powers
Chapter 3: Collision
Chapter 4: Names
Chapter 5: Games
Chapter 6: Introductions
Chapter 7: Surprise
Chapter 8: Exam
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: Stories
Chapter 11: Godly
Chapter 12: Friends
Chapter 13: Rising

AN

19.3K 334 17
By andtheOlympians

The amount of times I have accidentally voted for a book is unbelievable.
Anyway: I just wanted to let you know that I will update! I promise! But I have speech team (which is ridiculously stressful) and my birthday is this weekend!!! I'll try to write during the week, but you shouldn't expect a chapter until MLKJ day (Jan 20th) or later.
I love all of your comments soooooooo much!! Don't stop. A lot of you guys have really cool books too, I love reading them!
Thank you so much everyone!!!
Happy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 892 17
When Percy suffers from the aftermath of the second Giant War, alone, he finds himself meeting up with the Avengers. After everybody he loves his gon...
4.8K 132 40
A PJO Fan Fiction. Percy Jackson and the Olympians return to Ancient Greece, during the War of Sparta and Athens. Perseus serves in the Spartan army...
322K 8.5K 15
Percy Jackson. The greatest demigod to ever walk on earth. S.H.I.E.L.D has always had him on their watch, but when Loki suddenly springs up, it is ti...
558K 16.7K 34
After the war with Gaea, both camps are slowly coming together and things are looking up a little. But the story is different for the Seven. Especial...