On the Court #Wattys2015

By themoneb

The color of his skin didn't matter. With his heart on his sleeve and panty-melting smile, she fell for him... More

On the Court
CH 1: Coffee shop soundtrack
CH 2: Cheer Shorts
CH 3: Wolfpack!
CH 5: Our Hang Out
CH 6: Feeling Used and Confused
CH 7: Wilmington Blossoms
CH 8: The New Things
CH 9: A Year Older A Year Wiser
CH 10: Assumptions
CH 11: My First
Ch 12: The Story Begins
CH 13: A Visit
CH 14: It's Time
CH 15: The First Year
CH 16: The Third Year
CH 17: The Fifth Year (part one)
CH 18: The Fifth Year (part two)
CH 19: The Fifth Year (part three)
CH 20: Another Go
CH 21: To Gain And Lose
CH 22: A Valentine Love
CH 23: A 'Yes' Would Suffice
CH 24: To Stir and Let Sit
Epilogue
Extra: The Other Generation
Extra: Happy Father's Day
Extra: Growing Pains
Extra: It's Not Always Sunny
Extra: Can't Leave It Alone

CH 4: Just a New Year's Eve party

5K 146 22
By themoneb

You might want to play the song to the side when it says that the song came on. I don't make sense but you'll see what I mean. Enjoy!

"Stop poking my eye," Toni complained as Luna helped her with her eye make up. Tonight was the New Year's Eve party and Luna wanted Toni to meet some new people.

"Stay still" Luna scolded.

After taking a shower and shaving all that was necesary, Toni let Luna do her hair and make up. Toni's hair was naturally straight so Luna just blow dried it and let it hang over her shoulder.

"Done" Luna said, looking to make sure Toni's face looked perfect. "Smile for me."

Toni gave Luna a wide stupid grin on purpose which made Luna laugh and poke Toni's dimple.

"Alright, get dressed and then we can go."

Toni left the bathroom and went to her room to change into the clothes Luna picked out for her.

There were dark low cut skinny jeans that practically buttoned up at her bikini line and a loose black crop top to go with it. Her black pumps gave her 5'6 a tall 5'11. She looked in her floor length mirror and was pleased with the result.

"I can't believe Christmas was a week ago," Luna said aloud as she checked herself in the bathroom.

"I know" Toni said back.

She met Luna by the door. She was wearing red skinnies and a blue and white stripped cropped top with black ankle boots. "You look cute" Luna smiled.

"Cute as in 'you wanna fuck' or I look like a twelve year old?"

Luna laughed. "Defenitely the first one."

"Alright then, let's go."

The girls played holiday music really loud and sang to it as well. They were so girly when they were excited.

When they got to the boys' dorms Toni's eyes widened. She's never been here and had no idea it was so big.

Luna hopped out of the car, eager to get inside. "Apurate!" Luna yelled at Toni who was just now slamming the car door closed.

Freaking Spanish.

Toni caught up with her and they both entered the hall.

It felt like the alcohol filled air slapped them in the face. They could've gotten high just by inhaling the smoke in the air.

"This is crazy," Toni yelled into Luna's ear as they pushed through crowds of people. One guy had the nerve to grab at Luna's ass. She quickly slapped the guy in the face. Toni dragged her away as she was struggling in her grab, cursing at the guy in spanish.

"Jeremy said they'd be in the left wing" she mumbled once she calmed herself.

The girls made their way to the left wing of the building, offered by people to take shots but they knew better not to take drinks from strangers. They held on to each other, afraid to lose the other in the big crowd. Toni was a bit overwhelmed. This was only her second college party and the first was nothing compared to this one.

Anything could happen.

Once they reached the wing were Jeremy said most of their friends would be, they went on a search for them. Toni watched Luna run off to Jeremy so she decided to get herself a drink.

There was some pitchers of some red drink. She bent over it and smelled it.

Geez, that's strong.

She grabbed a plastic cup and filled it half way. She took small sips of it but the first sip was defenitely the strongest.

"Hey."

She turned around and saw a really tall guy with jet black hair and brown eyes smile down at her.

Even with my heels I'm still short.

"Hey," she smiled back.

"You wanna dance?"

She nodded and took one last gulp of her drink before dumping the rest down the sink and throwing the cup away. The guy laughed at her hurried actions.

They walked to the 'dance floor'.

Some song with a heavy bass was playing. Toni's never heard it before, she's never been a huge fan of music.

Pressing her back against his front she rocked her hips to the music.

This is why she liked parties. She always met new people. In the span of that song she learned the guys name was Adam and he played for the schools football team.

Adam tried, he tried hard, to get her upstairs with him but she wasn't having it. Yeah he was a nice guy but she wouldn't just sleep with him after only knowing him less than half an hour. She wasn't 'that' girl. Yeah, she did sleep with a few guys before but she knew them as classmates or accquantances.

She danced with him to a much slower song, keeping him close to her as she faced him. He was cute and if they actually knew each other long enough she'd definitely date him but not tonight.

After that dance they exchanged their goobyes and 'have a nice time's.

Toni left the crowd of people and grabbed herself another drink. Something less strong.

She jumped and nearly shrieked when she felt a hand swat her butt. She had the nerve to slap whoever it was in the face, learning a lesson or two from Luna, until she saw who it was.

"What the hell Darren."

He chuckled, "Hey." He crossed his arms and leaned his elbows on the counter next to her.

She rolled her eyes, "Have you seen Luna?" She was getting worried about her friend. Yes, she'd be with Jeremy but Toni hasn't seen her since they departed moments ago.

"She went to get some fresh air with Jeremy."

She nodded.

"When did you guys get here?" he asked.

"Not even half an hour ago."

"Damn, talk about fashionably late. The party started at 10."

"Wow, an hour late, big deal."

"It's eleven thirty."

"So."

"Nearly New Year's..."

"And?..."

"Nevermind" he chuckled.

"Who are you here with?"

"Nosy much?"

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

Can't he just answer the damn question.

"I see you feelin' some type of way so I'll answer. I didn't come with anybody...happy?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"Who did you come here with...besides Luna."

"Just her but she sort of ditched me."

"You're such a loner," he smiled.

"I met some people...geesh."

"Who?"

"Nosy much" she teased, using his line against him.

Both of their muscles visibly relaxed. Neither of them know why they were glad that thet they didn't bring dates...they just were.

"How long have you been here?" she asked.

"Long enough to get some numbers and dance with a few cuties" he smugly smiled.

She rolled her eyes.

"Awe, don't be jealous, T" he said and ruffled her hair.

She gasped, "Darren!" she scolded and attempted to flatten out her once perfectly done hair. "Why would I be jealous? I didn't have a problem when you talked about hooking up with Porsha."

"That was her name? Damn she was loud, but personally I think it means I'm doing my job right," he winked.

Toni made a gagging noise, taking a sip of her drink. "What are you drinking?"

Toni sniffed her drink for the second time that night. It wasn't helping her at all but at least she could look like she knew something. "I don't know. Tastes good." "Oh really? Let me try some." "Well there's some in that pitcher right th-..." She was cut off when Darran took her cup and threw it in the trash. "Hey!"

"Let's dance," he suggested and dragged her back to the dance floor. She was a bit shocked at his sudden proposal but soon felt herself give in. She wasn't sure if it was because of her own actual will or the drinks that sort of gave her a buzz.

"This is my song!" she shouted when 'Drop it Low' started to play.

"This song is so corny" Darren complained.
"Whatever. Dance with me!"

She turned so her back was facing him and made sure to press herself against him while he splayed his hands on her hips. She moved them so smoothly that he had a challenging time trying to catch up.

She was glad to finally know someone here and actually have a good time. She wasn't having this great of a time with Adam.

She giggled when she stumbled a bit, knowing how clumsy she was. Darren was quick to wrap his arms around her, making sure she wouldn't fall flat on her face.

She must be a bit drunk. He thought

Darren freaking hated this song but if it meant Toni having a great time then he guesses he could put up with it.

"I hope you're not tired because I'm having fun" she shouted into his ear.

'Let's Go' by lil Jon came on and she went balistic.

Has she never heard any up to date music? He thought as she went off on her own to dance. He watched her with a raised eyebrow as she moved.

Damn.

She knew people were watching and didn't care. She closed her eyes and listened to the music. That's what she always did when she was around crowds of people. She closed her eyes and enjoyed herself while they stared, but it didn't matter because she couldn't see them.

I know just the way to have fun she smiled to herself as she came up with a plan.

Darren was talking to a guy in his European History class when he looked back and didn't see Toni anymore.

"Where the hell did she go?" he mumbled to himself. He told his class mate he'd see him around and went to look for. He hoped she didn't find someone else to dance with, he was actually having a good time with her.

He hears a crowd of people cheering and 'Mercy' blasting through the dorm. He go sees what they're looking at and sees Toni on the beer pong table dancing.

"What in the hell."

She swings her hips down and even moving 'em that way that Shakira does.

Girls talented.

She puts her thumb through her belt loop, pulling her pants down some as her other hand is soothed through her hair. All the guys start screaming 'Take it off!'

She had more sense than that. She just kept dancing, completely ignoring everyone. This was one of her favorite songs to dance to and every time it came on she just  had to show off.

"Toni?" She heard Luna's voice. She opened her eyes and looked out at the crowd and saw her friend. "Oh hey Luna!"

"Get your ass down." She rolled her eyes "Alright mom." She felt hands on her bare waist and before she new it she was back on the ground.

She turned around to thank whoever it was. "Oh thanks Darren," she smiled, "You like my show?" she teased.

"More like strip tease," he chuckled. "Whatever, I need another drink," she said and went to the same pitcher for another cup of whatever that drink was before. She gulped it down.

"Damn, was it that good?" he joked. "You have no idea."

The crowd dissipated and went back to the dance floor. it was nearly 12' o clock and everyone was ready to countdown.

Toni threw the cup away and caught her breath. "That was fun," she smiled. "It looked like it."

"Oh shut up," she said and slapped at his arm.

"You have any new years resolutions?"

"Um, study better? I don't know," she giggled.

"Me neither. I don't see what the big deal about it is, I'm still gonna be the same Darren."

"Same...not the Darren part."

He chuckled.

People started to count down from ten. Toni wacthed around in awe. When 5 was reached people had grabbed their partner and kissed them. She even saw Jeremy and Luna. They were so cute.

"Happy New Year!" she heard around the room. She felt a tug on her arm and lips smash onto hers in a deep kiss. She was about to pull away and slap whoever it was in the face when she took a moment to think.

The scent.

The warmth.

The touch.

Darren

She worked her hand up to his neck, keeping him in place. He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer. Lips moving rythmitically.

A small moan escaped her which egged him on more.

The kiss was too passionate. Too...much.

It was just supposed to be a New Year's kiss.

They both got a high from each other. Grasping pieces of clothing in their fists. It seemed as if they were oblivious that they were in a crowd of people.

It seemed as though a telepathy was passed through them because next thing they knew they were practically dragging each other up the stairs, kissing and shoving tongues down each others throats.

They got to a dorm room that smelled faintly of pinesol and vanilla.

Some neat freaks these guys are.

The bass was loud, echoing through the room. Loud enough to vibrate through her ears and add on to her drunken excitement.

Darren pinned Toni to the door. She gasped when Darren kissed and sucked down her neck. She held tightly onto the edge of his shirt as he got to that spot just below her jaw line. She let out a moan that was bottled up inside. She pulled at his shirt until he just decided to get rid of it. He tossed it to the ground and went for the button of Toni's jeans.

He pressed his lips to hers to get that taste again as he slid her pants down her legs.

"That does taste good," he mumbled against her lips.

She breathlessly giggled as her hands slid up his chest. She could feel the slightly raised lines of his tattoos. She sent soft kisses down his neck, feeling his pulse beneath his skin. She undid his belt buckle and pulled it through the loops. He slipped off his shoes and grasped the back of her bare thighs, wrapping them around his waist.

He carried her to the bed and laid her down, lifting her shirt over her head. He pulled off his pants and let them fall to the floor, not before reatrieving a foil packet out of his pocket.

This was happening, actually happening and oh my did she want it.

"Let's get under the covers" she gasped as he kissed the outline of her bra. He ruffly pulled back the covers, trying to calm his raging insides down. He lifted her and settled them both under the blanket.

Neither of them cared about being in someone elses bed, they just needed this right now. Toni needed this release of stress, it's been awhile. He just wanted to feel her.

She desperately pulled the last piece of clothing that was keeping them apart off of him. He did the same for her until all she was left in was her bra.

He slipped on what was needed for protection before positioning himself above her.

"Oh god," he groaned when he entered her. She let out a gasp, staring up at the ceiling. He rested himself on his forearms above her as he moved against her. Her arms rested above her head and she held him with her legs wrapped around his waist. "Ah..." she breathed, nearly begging him to pick up the pace. He was practically following the beat of the song.

With his head in the crook of her neck, he went harder. Toni let out a strangled moan.

"You smell good," he mumbled into her skin.

She laughed with a slight gasp to her breath, "Thanks."

She raised a hand to his hair and ruffled the thick, slightly curly strands. She pulled at it to bring his lips to hers. She moaned crazily against his lips, as her kiss was giving him the courage to give her more.

He didn't know how much longer he'd last, but he knew to make sure she'd let go before he did. "Oh, Darren," she panted against his lips. "Oh shit."

She had both hands to his back now, nealy clawing at his skin. She whimpered and squirmed beneath the intense feeling.

She forced his lips back to hers again, knowing in near moments that she was gonna release.

She kissed along his cheek and to his ear, whispering with a needy voice, "I'm gonna come."

He sucked air between his teeth at her words.

She pressed her heel into his lower back as her hips bucked. "Awwhhh."

Her back arched, pressing their bodies closer together and her head tilted back. She released a faint cry as she shattered.

Darren was right behind her, reaching that moment himself. He nearly collapsed all his weight on her, panting. "Damn Toni."

He lifted his head to look down at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was gaped open as she breathed hard, catching her breath. She fluttured her eyes open and the dark gray he saw lightened up to their bright form. She faintly smiled, still showing off her dimple. He lightly chuckled, kissed it and rolled off of her.

They both stared above, thinking of what just happened.

"I've never been with a black guy before," she thought aloud, then laughed at herself when she found out she did. "Technically I'm only half black." She turned her head to him, "What?" "I'm half black. My mom's from Guadalajara." "Oh...so you have her last name?" He nodded.

Not much was said after, they both kept thinking about their moment. It was great.

That was a relief Toni thought as Darren just kept thinking, Damn.

This surely would mess some shit up.

She sighed and sat up, pointing to her underwear on the floor, "Hand me those."  He did as told and knew that this was the time to head out.

They dressed, not saying a word to each other. She didn't know what to say to him as they both reached the door at the same time. She didn't want it to be awkward because she was just starting to see him as a friend. She tried to be light. "You gonna open the door?" she teased.

He chuckled, "I guess so," and opened the room door. They made it back to the party but it sort of died down since it was already past midnight.

Luna asked all these question about where she's been. Toni said she was with a guy but she's be damned if she said it was Darren. Luna was sort of happy for her. She knew Toni needed that.

They were ready to leave. While Luna was saying bye to Jeremy, Darren and Toni stood quietly in front of each other. "Bye" she said, trying to smile. He leaned down and was going for her lips but jnew it was an innapropriate gesture for them both. He went for her cheek instead and whispered to her, "I had fun."

She rolled her eyes and playfully pushed him away, "Whatever."

He smiled, liking that everything seemed okay with them...for now.

When Luna and Toni got back to their dorm Luna crashed. Toni wanted a warm shower so once she got in...she thought.

She sighed, knowng this would change things.

It was just supposed to be a New Year's Eve party.

A/N: Remember to vote and comment. Share your thoughts in the comments below! Thank you!

-Mone'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2.5K 27
"I can't change the past but I can change the future and I want that future to be with you." ~~~ After one kiss from one of Pittsburgh's hottest: Car...
43.1K 875 41
Kendall has extreme trust issues which influences her to hurt the one who loves her most, her boyfriend Michael. Together their like a natural disast...
515 28 18
"Good luck out there, Jerk!" I said smiling. "Thanks, Toni!" He said smiling as well. His hands were now on my waist. He was super close to me right...
87.5K 5.1K 56
I look out into the parking lot and squint to make sure I'm not going crazy. Walking up with a bouquet of flowers is Justin. He's wearing a muscle te...