Extra: Can't Leave It Alone

Rory was at work in the bowling alley when Darren came to embarrass her. She rolled her eyes and finished with the customer who was paying for shoes.

"Dad please don't..."

"I just came to wish you a very merry Christmas," he grinned, handing her money for shoes.

"You're bowling by yourself?"

"No, with you. When's your next break?"

~~~

"...and so basically now I'm single."

Rory had just finished telling Darren about the phone conversation she had with Leo a few days ago. She adjusted her fingers in the bowling ball and stepped before launching it down the alley. Strike.

"Yes! How does it feel to get whooped by a seventeen year old?"

Darren chuckled, "Whatever. So, Leo called saying he needed a break."

She sighed, "I'm trying not to ponder over the heartbreak, dad."

"Sorry, it's just...You don't sound too messed up about it."

She raised an eyebrow, "What are you saying..."

"Nothing! I'm not saying you're weak or anything, I'm just worried. I thought I'd have tissues all over the house, soaked shirts and a battering charge when it came to your first break up."

Rory sat at one of the seats when Darren took his turn. "That's because it's not over."

"Oh, don't tell me you're one of those crazy exes," he teased.

"I'm not," she laughed, "I'm gonna get him back."

"How're you gonna do that?"

"Well..."

***

It was the next day when the Rivera family made there way into the Marks home for a Christmas dinner.

Rory, albeit sad, had a confident smirk on her face. Darren wanted her to wear a trench coat and Toni was confused as to why her daughter took three hours in the mall to come back with two scraps of cloth.

She wore a red sweater halter top and low cut jeans. She didn't think it was too revealing but enough to make a statement. Her jeans were tight and hugged her in the right places while her top did the same.

"Dad, stop it."

Darren smacked his lips every chance he got. "You look like you're about to go clubbing."

She scowled at him, "I already told you what was gonna happen. Can you just not comment on it for the next few hours?"

"Whatever," he grumbled and rang the door bell.

Liam answered the door with a small smile, making Toni nearly squeal. "My little marshmallow baby!"

Liam's eyes bugged out of his head when she squeezed his tight.

"Hi Toni."

"Hiiii!" She smiled excitedly.

"I can't breathe."

***

Rory and her little brother Micah made silly faces at each other throughout dinner. He sat across from her and every time she'd go to take a bite of her food he'd stick out his tongue or cross his eyes.

"Elena, get your brother," Rory teased.

Elena shook her head at her sibling before nudging the eldest one. "Immature, am I right?"