Magi: A Tale of a New Beginni...

بواسطة AthanasiaKashimashi

Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon con... المزيد

Prologue
Scroll 1: I am Azami
Scroll 2: Amon and the Kou Empire
Scroll 3: Balbadd and the Lady Killer of the Seven Seas
Scroll 4: Fog Troupe
Scroll 5: Judar and Renewed Balbadd
Scroll 6: Sindria
Scroll 7: Stolas' Dungeon
Scroll 8: Dark Djinn and Dunya's Curse
Scroll 9: Three Fragments
Scroll 10: Different Paths and the Pirates
Scroll 11: Yunan and Azami
Scroll 12: The Crimson Prince and Azami
Scroll 13: Reim and Alibaba
Scroll 14: Yambala Tribe and New Dungeon
Scroll 15: Fourth Djinn and Lucien
Author's Note
Scroll 16: Yunan's Warning
Scroll 17: Setta's Adventure
Scroll 18: The War Starts
Scroll 19: Hope
Scroll 20: The Decisive Battle
Scroll 21: A New Start
Scroll 22: Yunan, Training and Balbadd
Scroll 23: Ren's Plan and Azami's Answer
Scroll 24: Kou, Sindria and the Past
Scroll 25: Solomon's Adventure
Scroll 26: Siblings and Oath
Scroll 27: Solomon and Sheba
Scroll 28: The War and It's End
Scroll 29: End of Alma Torran
Scroll 30: His Change, His Death
Scroll 31: Azami's Plan
Scroll 33: Aftermath
Scroll 34: Pursuit
Scroll 35: Three Years Later
Scroll 36: Kou Empire's Mishap
Scroll 37: Confrontation
Scroll 38: Big Trouble
Scroll 39: Witch
Scroll 40: International Alliance
Special Scroll: Chocolate?
Scroll 41: His Attack, David
Scroll 42: His Prisoner, Azami
Scroll 43: King of Man
Scroll 44: Azami's Djinns and the Greatest Vessel
Scroll 45: Her Will
Special Scroll: How Azami Met Her Djinns in Alma Torran
Scroll 46: The First Dungeon, Her Shadow
Scroll 47: Second Djinn and Azami's Duplicate
Special Scroll: Sitri, Ipos and Azami
Scroll 48: Zepar and Crocell
Scroll 49: Fourth Dungeon, Azami's Hidden Power
Scroll 50: Protect the Future
Scroll 51: His Sorrow, Her Regret
Scroll 52: Tale of a New Beginning
Epilogue
Character Profile
Author's Note

Scroll 32: Kou's Civil War

1.6K 49 6
بواسطة AthanasiaKashimashi

Aladdin was able to return to Balbadd safely and Alibaba's body was checked upon by the medics of the kingdom.

He quickly asked for help and they rushed to assist the fallen prince. Alibaba's household members were shocked to see his condition. During that time, Aladdin was debriefed by Prince Koumei.

"About Alibaba's condition, we should find an alternative way to heal him. As for the rest, we clearly understand what happened in Rakushou, Aladdin. He has another metal vessel but he lost Judar. The metal vessel have a special ability to absorb magic of the same origin. That's why it is difficult to cause damage to metal vessel user with same ability." Koumei said. He explained things furthermore and ended it by a suggestion. He wanted to counter Hakuryuu with 6 other djinn.

"But I told you that I saw a strange girl there and I don't know anything about it." Aladdin defended. Koumei took that as well and told Kouen that Hakuryuu might have chosen to get help from external force.

"We'll strike him first." Kouen finalized. Aladdin shot up and was bewildered with their decision.

"Wait a minute!"

"The country has been split into two and no more than twenty percent of our soldiers are willing to follow Hakuryuu. We can't avoid the war that will break out after the makeshift alliance. The shorter path is to take Hakuryuu's head. This is the path with the smallest number of casualties." Koumei reasoned out. Aladdin shook his head and defended Hakuryuu. The Crimson Prince was bewildered with the magi's change.

"I can't say that falling into depravity is wrong." Aladdin insisted.

"You... Is there something that happened?"

"He is acting like that because no one was ever 'absolutely wrong'. I have a reason because I have things to settle with Hakuryuu. No matter what." Kouen said firmly.

Aladdin was still depressed but Kouen's word got to him. They were really planning to make this world one but they also thought about the pros and cons in governing a one world. Kouen dismissed him and so, the blue haired magi went back to the others and talked to them. Aladdin promised that he will do everything to take Alibaba back. They were happy and decided to help as well. Morgiana was affected by his death but she wanted to do something. She raced towards the Dark Continent to find Yunan standing up on the cliffs.

"The side of the Great Rift where the Fanalis live is nothing more than an extension. I regret to inform you but I don't know where Alibaba is, Morgiana."

"I see. What? Why is my household vessel not reacting?" She asked as she checked her chains. Yunan was silent at first before offering to take her back. She nodded and soon, they were transported to Balbadd where Alibaba lied in bed lifeless. Morgiana tried to wake him up but it was to no ought. Yunan looked away and worried for his own.

'Please be safe, Azami.' Setta noticed Yunan's arrival and came to his side.

"Thank you for taking care of Azami-nee. I hope she's alright."

"I hope so too. She can be reckless at times." Setta stared at him and there were pink rukh floating beside him. Setta, from then on, knew that this magi had a strong feelings for his sister.

After Hakuryuu declared his own enthronement in Rakushou, Ren Kouen declared himself as Emperor of Balbadd. The Kou Empire right now is in great chaos, torn into two which are both led by ambitious leaders. The Western Army, that has 80% of Kou's soldiers and a large number of metal vessel users, deployed a large force and began to advance to the place where they expected the hostiles to commence. On the other hand, the Eastern Army, which has little resources, is watching and waiting to see how the war unfolds. But even if there were fewer soldiers, they got an unknown war potential, which was Hakuryuu's metal vessels.

"The magi and the king vessels who want to change the current state of the world, open the curtains to a great battle that will greatly change the fate not only of Kou Empire but of the world!"

The war has finally started. Both sides were ready to battle.

"We will kill all Kouen's men!" Hakuryuu's men raged in anger as they sliced off soldiers from Kouen's army. Kouha greeted his teeth, annoyed that Hakuryuu's soldier were gaining power. Of course, they weren't going to give up. He ordered his corps to move forward and kill all that goes in their way.

"Surround them!" He ordered. Soon, they surrounded the whole area and quickly ordered Hakuryuu's men to surrender. They just laughed at their attempt before showing their true colors.

"It's useless! We won't be overrun by the overwhelming strength of your soldiers. Your encirclement strategy will not be enough to stop our momentum! A heart filled with rage, a heart with hatred will never break!"

"Tch. The enemy isn't stopping after all! They've increased their momentum with their rage. If things continued like this—" An informant reported to Prince Koumei's household member. He told the people beside him that there was nothing to be worried about for Prince Koumei will take care of it. With that said, Koumei used his magic to assist Kouha.

"Let's go, Brother Mei!" He teleported all the rocks from side to side until the enemy finally realized that they're stranded in a cliff.

"Stop fucking with us! Just wait there! We're gonna kill you!" Hakuryuu's men threatened.

"Pour the oil!" A commander from Western Army ordered. Arrows, lit on fire, were fired. Blocks of boulders surrounded them. The soldiers screamed in agony as their skins melted from the extreme heat. The situation could be compared to a furnace. They were scorched and believed that their wills would lower. Hakuryuu had an impassive face but if one will look closely, his eyes were twinkling.

"That brother of yours, Your Majesty, is naive."

"Right. His naivety will cost his life." He said. Kouha and Kogyouku, on the other hand, took this opportunity to attack. They were about to go to Hakuryuu and finish him off when two of the Fallen Prince's household members came and stopped them.

"Ri Seiryuu! Shuu Kokuhyou!" Kouha slashed them with his huge knife but they deflected it nonchalantly. He was sent off but that just pissed him off. The two household members decided to finish him off by assimilation.

"I offer myself to you. Become one with my body!"

Two grotesque monster stood in the way, ready to strike down two of the generals (Kouha and Kogyouku). They went berserk by controlling a couple of soldiers from Western Army to kill their comrades. The magicians fought as well but with Belial's power, Ryuu absorbed the life out of the magicians. Koumei saw this and took actions. Kouha was about to use his metal vessel but Kouen's household members arrived. They went head to head with the grotesque monsters.

"What's wrong? Give me more magoi." It was evident on Hakuryuu's face that he was losing his magoi easily.

"Oh my~ I knew were already aware of this since the start but... It's such a pity this is a lost cause. After all, you can't win against Kouen and his siblings. What will you do now, Your Majesty?" An informant ask him slyly. It was the same person that trained Lucien, Nanaumi. Hakuryuu clenched his fist in anger.

Kouha and Kogyouku reached Hakuryuu. They were about to attack when a surge of water appeared out of nowhere. On top of it was an unknown king with horns on both side of his head.

"Did you wait for me like a good girl, Nanaumi?" He asked. Nanaumi just squealed and nodded but she was looking for someone.

"That's quite a dilemma, My Lord." Another one of the unknown king's informant said. He nodded and teased the two generals. That angered Kouha but stopped for it was unreasonable. Koumei heard that the suspected ally of Hakuryuu came after all.

"Kina Kingdom showed after all. Since the ancient times, it paid tributes to the three countries of the Far East. However, since the king of Kina took over, they stopped any diplomatic relationship with any of the countries. It is an island that is able to conceal itself." Koumei finished. He was confused though as to why they appeared so suddenly. That was when an urgent messaged came. It looked like the enemy just entered the Tenzan Plateau with around 10,000 enemy soldiers.

"What!?"

"It's fine. They're just soldiers from Kou." One of the elders assured but the soldier reporting shook his head no.

"The soldiers are not from Kou! They're knights! They're cavalry troops hailed from a foreign country." Koumei was easily able to determine who was the one at fault. The person who did this was none other than, Sinbad.

"We, two kings, have come in assistance for our fellow sworn friend of 'Seven Seas Alliance'."

The first was the king of Kina, Yamamoto Takeruhiko while the other one was the king of Sasan Kingdom, Darius Leoxses.

"Impossible! Why is Seven Seas Alliance joining this civil war!?"

"Even Kina is in this!?" Kouha asked in disbelief. Kogyouku readied her sword but Kouha stopped her and asked Hakuryuu why he led his army to invade Kou. Darius answered him by saying that it was not an invasion but simply holding their oath and came to stop the strife within Kou. He was confused until Darius explained it to him.

"We come to the side of the legitimate ruler of the Kou Empire. Emperor Ren Hakuryuu. The Kou has already pledged an oath and became one of our allies."

"What!?"

Western Army Base
With Ren Koumei

There was an urgent message received by Prince Koumei. Hakuei sold them. It left him speechless. On the other hand, Hakuei looked desperate and she told the person beside him that she didn't know any other way to protect his brother.

"I understand. Leave everything to us."

"Yes... I'm in your hands." Hakuei mumbled.

It was the notorious, King Sinbad.

"We are going to Balbadd to put an end to this war."

Koumei and the others were in panic. The Seven Seas Alliance was now facing them. It looked like Sinbad coaxed Hakuryuu to join his alliance after Judar was killed.

War
Kanan Plains

The two generals gritted their teeth in anger at Hakuryuu's move. Takeruhiko changed to his full body djinn and attacked them but missed. That was to say until the attack hit Koumei directly in the chest.

"BROTHER MEI!"

"The swordmanship of Kina consist of one hit kill technique. You can't avoid my slashes no matter how far you are. This war ends now." Takeruhiko said. Kouha couldn't hold his anger anymore. He punched his attack at the king of Kina but was stopped by a sword on his neck. It was from his own sister.

"Kogyouku? What is the meaning of this!?" He asked. When she talked, he realized that it was not his sister anymore.

"I am the leader of the Seven Seas Alliance, King Sinbad!"

Balbadd

Back at Balbadd, Sinbad gave his speech. Aladdin was surprised with him interfering the war. He, unfortunately, brainwashed Hakuryuu into thinking that Kouen was the one at fault. Thus, it resulted to this war. Shouts to Kouen were heard inside the palace.

"What are you going to do, Emperor Kouen!?"

The answer was the obvious.

Six days after the war
Balbadd Palace

Hakuryuu walked down the halls of Balbadd's palace. He stopped at a specific room and ordered his people to stop and leave him alone. Inside the room was the former prince of Kou, Ren Kouen.

"Why did you surrender?"

"Because they proposed that they will pardon all my crimes except for being the 'Ringleader of the Rebellion'. Did you come all the way here to ask for such thing?" Kouen asked. Hakuryuu clenched his fist.

"It's not like that." Hakuryuu hesitated. Kouen looked at him and asked for his sword.

"Stop asking such foolish questions. Do you think that we will give you your metal vessels back?" He asked. Kouen told him that it was not like that and that it was from Hakuryuu's brother. That enraged the Fallen Prince.

"Why!? Why didn't you fight against Ren Gyokuen!? When you were supposed to know that she will kill them! I could never had endured such a thing!"

"It was to protect your country." Kouen answered. It puzzled the young man 'til the former prince told him that he was still weak and he would just be defeated. By that, Kou would have fallen into their hands and possibly, into depravity. Hakuryuu understood but he kept himself in denial.

"In reality, I was the one who had to do the possible! I waited for the opportunity to kill her. There is nothing I did that you couldn't have done!"

"You honor me."

"Don't try to change the subject! Why did you protect that organization to such extent? Are you going to tell me that revenge is meaningless?" He asked Kouen and he said yes. Hakuryuu drew blood and was about to end it but Kouen added something to his answer.

"There are more important things in this world, Hakuryuu. That is to erase war form this world. When Kou was still fighting, the plains was covered in blood. I was on the verge of losing my will to live but that was until your brothers told me this: Everyone is fighting for the justice that they believe in." They talked on and on until it came to Hakuryuu's question.

"Why didn't you become the emperor!?" Kouen laughed before telling him that he didn't want to become one. Mainly, it was because he was afraid of that woman.

"Is she really dead?" He asked the current Emperor. Kouen told him everything he knew about 'Gyokuen' or 'Arba'. He even told him about the way her spirit continues, by flesh. Hakuryuu assured him that she was already dead though and that it might be her rukh only since she was defeated through isolation barriers. Kouen scoffed and told him that she might have already enough knowledge to do something about the isolation barriers. Hakuryuu insisted that Judar assured him already before he died.

"I see. Then you must have really defeated her then. I envy you." Hakuryuu was confused until Kouen told him that he thought he will be the one to kill her.

"I really regret losing to you. Sigh. I don't have any right to ask this but please take care of this country and my little brothers. I have to take responsibility of what happened but my brothers, could you let them live? I'm sorry that I was such a bother. I'll leave everything to you now." He bowed down. Hakuryuu was angered. He didn't want the Kouen he feared to bow like this. They were interrupted by a small voice.

"I also have something to ask."

"Aladdin." They looked at him. Aladdin begged Hakuryuu not to kill Kouen. The Fallen Prince thought that it was because Kouen was his ally but Aladdin told him that if he killed Kouen, then Hakuryuu will die.

"What are you saying?"

"You are the emperor of this country. But if you will kill your siblings, how will you live alone in this world!? Judar is already dead. I was the one who killed him!"

"Aladdin."

"Alibaba was dead as well. I thought about everything and in this world dyed in one single color, I want to live as the only magi who always remember that such world isn't our ideal utopia. Hakuryuu, I would like to stay at your side. You're a special king vessel. My thoughts about falling into depravity being bad was changed because of you. But I can't imagine how you will live from now on, without Judar and after completing your revenge. Show me your future!" He demanded. The blue haired magi was out of breath but Hakuryuu had enough.

"SHUT UP! Every one of you vexes me with your selfish desires! I am the one who won! Therefore, I am the Emperor! Who lives and dies depends on me."

This day, under the name of the Fourth Emperor Ren Hakuryuu, the judgment of the rebels had been officially announced. Second Prince, Ren Koumei: Exile. Third Prince, Ren Kouha: Exile and First Prince, Ren Kouen: Decapitation.

Dark Continent
Azami's POV

Wiping the sweat out of my forehead, I looked at my trainer. Yurell grinned and attacked me again. For some unfortunate news, we had to postpone my travel for two days. Today was the last day and I will be able to talk to the Origin Dragon soon.

"I wonder how the others are. I hope the war didn't cause a lot of casualties. Please be safe everyone." I mumbled to myself.

"Stop mumbling and battle for real, Azami!"

"G-Got it!"

=END=

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
57.9K 1.7K 90
Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prosperous country that grew under the wings of...
95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...
138K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...