Over My Dead Body! (Chucky Fa...

By candycoatedkouhai

On her 21st birthday, Cassidy's friends decide to throw her a big party, and what better way to celebrate the... More

A/N
I: Big 21
III: Hangover +1
IV: Maybe
V: Let it Begin
VI: Snoopy Danny
VII: However You Please
VIII: It Probably Won't
IX: Weird
X: The Blood to My Lust
XI: Satisfying
XII: Lydia = Litia! (Part 1)
XIII: Lydia = Litia! (Part 2)
XIV: Aftermath
XV: Moving On
XVI: The Past is Catching Up
XVII: Between
XVIII: Return
XIX: What're We Doing?
XX: Sneaky Little B-
XXI: Green
XXII: We've All Got Secrets
XXIII: No Way José
XXIV: So That's it?
HEY DUDES
PART 2 HAS OFFICIALLY DROPPED
THANKS FOR 7K
Yall are WILD

II: Here's Your Gift!

7.5K 225 117
By candycoatedkouhai

(Cassidy's POV)

"Hey guys! The birthday bitch is here!" Lydia yells, and the whole house starts screaming with excitement. I smile big and proud. That's me, I'm the birthday bitch. "Ready to get Gucci Mane wasted?"

"Hell yeah!" I yell, and everyone goes crazy again. "Let's get this party started! WOOO!" I start to walk around to talk to people. Everyone I pass tells me happy birthday, and I thank them. I see a big, blue and black cake on a table. Man, I can't wait to probably but hopefully get my face shoved into that!

"Cassidy!" I hear someone call out. It's Ryan, Alyssa, and Mario.

"Guys! You made it!" I tell them, joining them. They each hug me.

"Of course! It's been a while since we all got to hang out," Alyssa says, swirling a cut around in her hand.

"Whaaaa?? Alyssa is drinking? Is the world ending or something?" I tease.

"Relax, hun, it's just water," she laughs.

"Of course it is! So what are you two dressed as?" I look at Alyssa and Ryan's costumes. I can already tell that Mario is Ryu.

"I'm an artist who is also a bunny," Alyssa says, pulling a paintbrush out her fanny pack.

"You take that with you everywhere, don't you?" I ask, looking at the paintbrush.

"Yes. My life is in here." We all laugh.

"Ryan, don't tell me you're that dammed penguin from the meme I always teased you with?" I burst out laughing.

"Well, I started to be Dirty Frank, but you know, I just couldn't find clothes that were the perfect shade of brown," he explains.

"Wow. Well, it's cute. Go pull some penguin babes! Imma go see everyone else!" I part with them and slide on over to a table loaded with all kinds of sweets. Cookies, brownies, and then there's punch that I'm 3,000% sure is spiked with something. But isn't that the point of the party? To get Gucci Mane wasted?

Snatching a shot off the table, I down it like a pro. When I whirl around, I see two more familiar faces. "Awwwww shit!" I say, smiling as big and dumb as ever. It's Daniel and Taylor! "I just knew I'd see your faces here!" They grab shots too.

"Happy birthday, Cass!" Daniel says, pulling up his Batman mask.

"We brought you a gift!" Taylor says after him, pulling her black leather gloves up. "It's on the table with the others."

"Thanks, guys. You know gifts weren't required."

"Shut cha face. We wanted to get you something nice," Daniel says, flipping one of my ginger ponytails.

"Mmhmmm whatever you say!" I tell them.

Drink after drink after drink. Jeez, I'm surprised I'm still functioning right now. I've taken at least 3 shots of everything on that table, and there's a lot of shit on that table. All of my friends are here, and I'm so happy. I'm having sooo much fun, I don't ever want this to end.

The music goes down a bit and a mic comes on. I look around to see who has it, and I find Diamond with Amy standing next to her.

"I hope everyone is having a blast at Cassidy's 21st Birthday Party!" Diamond says, hyping everyone up. Now it's time to sing happy birthday and eat cake and open gifts!" They all get ready to start singing.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Cassidy. Happy Birthday to you!"

They all cheer after the song and I cut the cake for all of us. No candles, cause they knew I was too impatient to sit here and blow out 21 wax sticks slowly melting over this chocolate piece of heaven. Everyone gets what they want, and there's still plenty left over.

"Oh my gosh, guys! Thanks!" I tell Alyssa, Mario, and Ryan, looking at the small case. They got me Pokemon Sun. "Ooo I'm so hype to play this sometime this week!" There's two gifts left on the table, one with a big, pretty, black bow, and one in sparkling, silver, wrapping paper. I grab the black one first. "From Daniel and Taylor," I read the label out loud, and look up and smile at them before shredding the box open, but careful enough to save the bow. "No way!" I coo, pulling out the boxes contents. It's a super cute bra and panty set that's black and silver. The bra is one big bow, and the panties are cage styled, my favorite! "I'm gonna look so good for myself! Thanks guys!" I cheer.

Finally, the last box is from Lydia, Madison, and Tommy. It's pretty heavy. Once I shred it open, something extremely familiar appears in my eyes. "Whoah..." I gawk, in utter surprise. "How did you- where did- oh my god." I take it out the box, well, him.

"We knew how much you liked Chucky," Tommy starts. "So we found him at Hot Topic!" I can't help but stare at him in complete silence. I run my hands through his hair. Feels so... real.

"Y-you don't like it?" Lydia asks nervously.

"No," I reply. "I FUCKING LOVE IT!" I hug the doll tightly against my chest. "We're twins!" I smile at all of my gifts, but this one is probably the best to be honest. I put all my gifts off the side, and sit Chucky down beside them. "All the gifts are open, so who's ready to get wasted some more?!" I scream. The whole room comes to life once more. This is gonna be one crazy night!

"There's no way you're driving home like that," Daniel commands, taking my keys away.

"Oh come oooon!" I tell him. "I know how to drunk drive! I'm not even drunk, David!" I lean against the car.

"Ok, come on. We're gonna find you a ride."

"I don't need a ride!"

"Shhhh."

"Pfft, whatevy." He goes to grab my gifts so that I don't have to carry them, and stares at Chucky. He shivers. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just... creepy."

"You're afraid of him?"

"No, he just looks creepy."

"Oh come on, Danny, there's nothing to be afraid of! He's just... A doll! He can't do anything!" I take Chucky away from Daniel and hold him in my arms. "Don't listen to him, Chucky. I think you're super cute!" Daniel rolls his eyes at me.

Madison pulls up on the side of us. "Hey guys, need a ride?" She asks, leaning out the window.

"Yeah, Cassidy does. I don't want her drunk driving," he explains.

"Oh ok, well hop on in!" She tells me.

"Thanks, Madison. I'd take her home myself, but I gotta get Taylor home before her parents wake up. She's not even supposed to be out."

"No prob!" Daniel helps me get my things in the car.

"Ok, talk to you later," Daniel tells me.

"Bye, Danny," I reply. As soon as I get in, I lean against the window and prop my head up with one arm, the other holding onto Chucky. Before I know it, I fall asleep.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty," Tommy says, shaking me awake. "You're home!" I rub my eyes and sit up.

"Damn, ok. Thanks for everything, guys," I tell them, getting my stuff. "Byeee."

"Bye, Cassidy! We love you!" Amy yells out the window, as I slowly tread to the door. I turn around and wave, then head inside and lock the door. I leave everything on the living room table and go upstairs to my room. Completely striping, I jump in bed under the covers and shut the lights off. Forget about pajamas, I'm too drunk for that. Might as well air out the diamond mine anyway.

Before I know it, I'm falling asleep again. I know I'm gonna feel awful in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 928 60
LeClere's friend talks her into going to a party. It's not a normal party. This story will follow the party participants.
126K 6.7K 68
Scarlett owns a coffee shop in a quiet little town. She wants more from life but doesn't feel like anyone can step up to the plate. Her first love wa...
24 12 12
Who doesn't love Halloween? Jessy is not in the mood to celebrate one of the craziest holiday of the year. But how could she get her life back togeth...
22 0 14
Meet Alice, she is to anyone else a pretty inoffensive teenage girl in her senior year of high school. She's just one of those people who seems to ge...