The Adventures of Sinbad

By MoonFlowerGirl1

An old fanfic from a couple years ago. Pretty cringe, not gonna lie, but feel free to read it anyway. Fanfic... More

Chapter 1:Where am I...?
Chapter 2:His Name Is Sinbad
Chapter 4:The Imuchakk
Chapter 5:Valefor
Chapter 6:The Argument Gone Wrong!
Chapter 7:Bad Sinbad
Chapter 8:Two Years Huh?
Sorry!
Chapter 9:Fairy Island
Chapter 10:Jealousy
Chapter 11:Mia's Djinn Equip
Apologies!
Chapter 12:Aftermath
Chapter 13:Guess Who Won?
Oh boy.
Chapter 14:Set Sailing
A/N
Chapter 15:Memories
Christmas Chapter Special
Happy New Years!!!
Chapter 16:Werewolf Goddess
Chapter 17:The Truth
Chapter 18:Farewell
Chapter 19:Mia's Past
Chapter 20:I Am Home

Chapter 3: Dungeon

684 21 4
By MoonFlowerGirl1

Here's the 3rd chapter! Heres what that group asked for...Thanks to you, you know who you are ;3 (COUGHzeepaard10COUGH) =^•^=
Enjoy!

Mia and Sinbad stood at the doors of the dungeon. "Stay close ok?" Mia nodded and followed him into the dungeon. When a piercing white light appeared Mia grabbed onto Sinbad's sleeve tightly. She opened her eyes to see a ball spinning with gold lights shooting out in places and suddenly they were in the dungeon. "Geez does it have to be so bright?" Mia complained rubbing her eyes. Sinbad chuckled and looked toward the light his eyes widening. "So this is a dungeon" Sinbad said excitedly. Mia ran after Sinbad following the sounds of voices and roaring. Sinbad had already made it down to the edge and Mia dropped down running up to the two males. Mia stopped running when the green haired man came into sight and stared. Sinbad looked at Mia and she slowly walked behind him staring at the man. It wasn't long and he was blabbing about some nonsense or to be specific a ridiculously long name. "Let's shorten it to Drakon" Sinbad said pointing at him. Mia nodded in agreement behind him. Drakon gave an angry face and began wrestling Sinbad while Mia watched silently with a 'Really?' Face. "Ladies, ladies. I know you're both having a bitch fit but I think our lives are more important" Mia said pointing at a dragon passing overhead. Sinbad pulled Mia into a cave Drakon following behind. "Can we get out alive AND in one piece?" Mia asked staring at the sky.

"Yep" Sinbad said. Mia followed them through ledges and caves. Sinbad helping her along the way and always fighting with Drakon the bickering never ending. "Could you both SHUT UP?! I'm getting a headache" Mia hissed in anger. Both shut up quick afraid to anger her anymore. When they reached the dragon Sinbad made a comment. "It eats the ones it doesn't like...just like the parthevian" Sinbad commented. "That's a burn" Mia said making them look at her weirdly. "Ok look. I went through a glowing door and ended up here and I am NOT dealing with your judging bullshit today so stop looking at me like an owl and pay attention before I shove both of you down that dragons throat" Mia glared. Both Sinbad and Drakon scooted far from her sweating. "That woman scares me" Drakon commented Sinbad nodding in response. Mia rolled her eyes and watched Drakon leave. Wasn't to long later she found him whining about how scared he was and that he deserves to die. Sinbad had gave him a mini speech and left taking his shield. Mia sighed and looked at Drakon. "He's right ya know? Feeling fear, emotion, means you're human" Mia said her arms crossed. Drakon looked at her with wide eyes. "Don't give me them owl eyes again or else I'll gouge them out of that brainless head of yours" Mia huffed making Drakon sweatdrop. Mia watched Sinbad surfboard on the geysers and strike the gigantic dragon in the head with his fathers sword.

Sinbad appeared with a green orb in his hand and gave Drakon the other and they put it in the door making it open revealing blinding white light that irritated Mia so bad. She opened her eyes to see a empty void with a castle-like-tower in front of them. Mia walked in with Sinbad and began to poke around tapping and brushing her fingers against stone objects. Sinbad was about to say something while touching a lamp when it glowed with a symbol making everything light up and change into gold and silver rich people material as Mia called it surrounded them. A blue giant was staring at them with an intimidating look. "I'm the great warrior Baal now who wants to be king" His deep voice echoed making Mia shiver. 'Who wants to be king? What is this hand out a king application ceremony?' Mia thought while raising an eyebrow. (Give me a break I know he doesn't say just that but I'm tired I fixed up the kitchen and then I haven't seen that damn episode in a while ok!?) "I do!" Both Sinbad and Drakon said in unison making Mia facepalm. "Hmm you must settle who is to be my master" Baal sais making Mia step back and sit on some steps. Mia watched as both boys brawled throwing punches and yelling about what they want the power for. making her look away.

When Sinbad had won Mia stood up and walked toward him. "You're not of this world are you girl?" Baal said suddenly making Sinbad look toward Mia. "Is he serious? You're joking right? She looks human to me" Sinbad said. "Human? Tch she looks it" Baal said making Mia tense. Sinbad shook his head and then watched in awe as a eight-star symbol appeared on his sword glowing bright blue. Mia began to sigh and was interrupted by the same symbol glowing below them. Suddenly they were transported outside in a deep circular hole laying on bags of treasure which in Mia's case was NOT comfy. Mia sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked at Sinbad who was smiling like an idiot. "Congratulations on defeating the dungeon boy! Now would you hand over ALL the treasure?" A soldier asked. Sinbad was about to say something when Mia opened her mouth. "Oh hell naw" Mia snapped gripping his armor making soldiers point their weapons. "You think that was a field trip in that damned dungeon? You think after all the hell I went through with HIM" Mia yelled pointing at Sinbad. "Just to give up everything we EARNED? You gonna learn what the word hell means when I'm done with you" Mia hissed menacingly the soldier's face showed fear and horror as her fist reeled back. Sinbad crossed his arms smirking at the scene cooly as if the spears and swords pointed at them weren't there.

~Meanwhile~

A scream echoed through a village. "That's a parthevian soldier is it not?" A woman said looking down at the unconsious beat up Drakon while a little girl clung to her dress.

~Present~

Mia looked at soldier curled up and rolling side to side holding his bleeding face while crying in agony. Mia huffed and turned to Sinbad and the just arrived Yunan. "Would you please?" Mia said to Yunan who smiled and gently touched Sinbad's sword. "You don't know how to use your power yet hm? Allow me to help" Yunan snmiled and Baal appeared and struck down all the soldiers. "Here's a little help from me as well" Yunan said raising his staff making Mia and Sinbad along with the treasure float for a second before flying across the sky disappearing from sight. Mia landed softly on top of some treasure sighing in relief. "Arf!" A small bark came from her right and was suddenly tackled by Hunter his tail wagging furiously. "Calm down boy!" Mia laughed petting him. Sinbad smiled to the villagers when a woman came running. "Where were you!?" She asked. Sinbad began to answer. "How could you leave Ezra for so long!?" She yelled making the smile drain from Sinbad's face. Mia sat up and followed slowly her once smiling face was blank as she followed Sinbad to the hut. Mia saw this coming but said nothing to Sinbad about it and the guilt was starting to eat her. Mia excused herself from the crowd outside and once she walked out of sight she began to walk for a cliff nearby. (Ignore the fact their in a flat area XD) she slowly fell to her knees and sat down listening silently to the wind blow around her as her bangs shadowed her eyes. Soft crickets broke the silent breeze making it hard for Mia to concentrate on the approaching footsteps.

"Hey Mia you ok?" A familiar voice asked. Mia nodded. Sinbad sighed and sat beside her. "Hey it's ok she's in a better place it couldn't be helped" Sinbad smiled sadly. "It's not that" Mia said quietly. "Then what...Mia?" Sinbad's expression changed into worry as Mia held her head with her hands. "I knew she was sick I shouldn't have let her allow me to go I should have stayed and watched over her!" Mia yelled letting that off her chest sitting up straight. Mia bent back down. "I knew she was gonna die but yet I....Damn it" Mia whispered to herself. Mia eyes widened as warmth wrapped around her small tear drops wetting the parched cliffside. Mia stayed quiet and laid against his chest waiting to trust her voice and body. "I'm fine now...Thank you Sinbad" Mia smiled and got up. "So what're we gonna do now?" Mia asked making Sinbad smirk...

Mia huffed puffing her cheeks as she silently sat against a wall in a dark alleyway. Mia could hear everything Sinbad was saying and with each word the more she got ticked off and hoped the signal would come soon. "Mia let's go!" Mia sighed in relief and ran put of the darkness hopping into the boat watching Sinbad climb in lugging a pink haired girl with him. Mia sst on the edge carefully and watched Sinbad. "What're you doing!?...No! NO! STAY AWAY PERVEEEERT!" She screamed making Mia cringe. Sinbad threw her out into the ocean in a barrel waving goodbye. "Damn you SINBAAAAAD" She yelled waving a fist. Mia gave Sinbad a look. "What?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Nothing...Pervert" Mia smirked holding a laugh while looking away. "Eh!? WHO YOU CALLING A PERVERT?!!!" Sinbad yelled at her. Mia began laughing hard, so hard tears formed and she had fell onto the floor. Mia slowly sat up breathing heavily, wiping her tears. "Oh man that was priceless" Mia smiled.

Finally I finsihed it! Sorry for the wait! I was gonna update new years day but NOPE SCHOOL SHOWED UP like "EYYYY remember me? That pain in your ass? Guess who's back for another 5 months? ME THAT'S WHO!" Man I need sleep so bad... It's 2:00 AM. Bye moonlets! =^•^=

Love,

MoonFlowerGirl1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...
139K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...
31.3K 1K 19
Legend said that long ago, in the Adjaya's kingdom, there was a powerful magician. She was said to be a magi... However, she abused her power causing...
78K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...