Compton ↣ The Sequel | Eazy-E...

By Shayylondon

A From Compton With Love Sequel You send flowers but I wish I didn't receive em All your lies, I wish I didn... More

Authors Note
CopyRights
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13 | Continued
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
Thank You
Choices
POISON

36

1.4K 64 80
By Shayylondon

Play Music While Reading :

| Trinity Baptist Church |

Rih

Who would've known, that you had to go

But so suddenly, so fast

How could it be, that a sweet memory worthy would

Be all that we've have plan

I cried uncontrollably as I held lil O'shea in my arms as O'shea held me in his arms, rubbing my shoulder.

Brandy, Gladys Knight and Tamia sing in front of the church as Shayla laid angelicly in her white and gold casket. She laid there, like sleeping beauty in her all white halter top dress, her hair in her long, middle part that laid on her shoulders

Everyone was dressed in Gold and White, just like me Kim and Ms.Vanessa planned for Shayla's funeral arrangements. It has been the longest couple of weeks of my life. It was so unreal. My best friend, my sister, my pride was gone and there was nothing that I can do.

I wiped my tears as I watched Marlon, Shayla's brother hold on tightly to his mother as she cried and rocked back and forth. It was crazy to see her family and some of our grade school from Queens, fly all the way to LA to show their love and respect to the family.

"Baby...I'll be right back Okay...Im not leaving you", O'shea sniffled as he looked behind himself and getting up.

"Baby..-"

I stopped talking as I looked behind myself as I watched  I watched Ren, Dre and Yella walk on each side of Eric as they walked to the front of the church, holding E'mani in his hands and his infamous dark locs. He had on a all white suit, shoes and his hair neatly braided to the back.

The whole NWA in front of my sister's funeral. Dre rubbed and patted Eric back as they all wrapped their arms around eachother shoulder. They were here to support Eric during this time. Watching this whole moment made me cry harder, rocking back and forth with my baby in my arms.

Living without you

Cause you were my sister, my strength, and my pride

Only God may know why, still I will get by

I watched as he passed E'mani to O'shea as they all stood at the front of Shayla's casket. Eric leaned his hands on the casket and leaned over into Shayla, standing there for a moment, as if he was talking to her. Yella continued to rub his back.

"Oh my god", I said as my lip quivered.

It was hard to see if he was crying, but I am sure he is but those glasses are hiding his eyes.

Shayla mom, brothers, Kim and her baby, Eric mom and dad, walked up to the casket, which caused me to get up and walk over there as well. We all continued to cry, but Eric weeping caused my eyes to water even worst.

To hear him hyperventalate, to see his tears fall down his cheeks made me look at him totally different. I can't blame Eric completely for what has happpened, but God wanted shayla with him.

"Man...my baby...she gone man....she's fu..-" Eric choked as he lifted his shades and started wiping his eyes.

"We here man....we here let it out....We here", Dre choked on his tears.

The singing of these women were making me feel so weak as I stared down at my ace. I couldn't help but to smile through the tears now, thinking about how me and her have been tight since kindgergarten and never leaving eachother side.

Now that you're gone, I can still feel you near

So I'll smile, with every tear I cry

I walked over to Eric and wrapped my arm around him, causing him to look at me and grab me into a strong embrace. He squeezed me tightly and wept softly in my ears. We rocked back and forth, holding on to eachother tightly.

"Sis....I love you and I am sorry...I love you" Eric cried.

I grabbed him tighter as tears rolled down my cheeks, "I love you too bro...she's not suffering no more...."

I pulled away and dug down in my clutch purse and pulled out the necklace that I got from Shayla at the hospital and placed it in Eric hand. He bit his bottom lips and he held on to it tightly.

We both nodded at each other, making me chuckle a little between tears, before he went back to O'shea to get E'mani. She was so pretty, looking just like her mother and Eric mixed. They both have some strong genes.

I'm glad she has one of her parents, but I hurt because that little girl wont get to experience how loving and caring her mother was.

The remainder of the service was bittersweet. Eveyrone who came to pay respects to baby girl told funny stories about her,  and especially Eric. He got up and spoke about how Shayla didn't like him at first, and she was such a brat but he knew that he had to have her.

I had to get up there and speak about all the funny moments we've had together, but couldn't finish due to the tears choking me up. I did the best I can, so I know I did good enough for my sister.

At the end of the service, we all kissed Shayla as we exited the church, to prepare for soomething that I am still not ready for.

Shayla's burial

------

Rose Hills Memorial Park

| California |

Eric

"Nah man.... I can't watch them lower my baby into the ground", I cried as I rocked back and forth, holding my baby girl in my arms.

It has been a tough road, but god kept me here for a reason. The different treatments the doctors were giving me helped me. It was a bunch of pills but it allowed me to be here today, to witness my daughter in the flesh, but burying my wife.

I helped tremendously to burry my wife in riches. Her funeral was all white and gold, I purchased her an ivory white Gold casket that had real gold trimming around it. A carriage to carry her casket to the burial site.

The amount of love that people showed to her, let me know that everyone respects her and me. I just knew god was going to take me but he took her instead. She had so much to live for, not to say that I didn't but it was fucked up.

She wouldn't be here to see E'mani first steps, first words, first anything. Physically wont but I know spiritually she will always be with us.

"You alright man?'" Ren asked as looked down at E'mani and smiled, and holding Kim hand.

I didn't respond, but I just shook my head as I looked down at E'mani who stared at me with her almond shaped eyes, smiling with her little dimples in her cheeks. I just thank god that I have a piece of Shayla's legacy on earth.

They lowered Shayla's casket slowly, causing me to get up and walk away with tears in my eyes. I handed the baby to Rih, then started walking down the hill

"Yoo Eric, come on man", Yella said as he ran after me.

I can't believe that shit man, my wife was gone.... And I didn't t even get to see her before she died. The last memory I have of her is when her and her mom came in my room. I will forever cherish that memory

-----

Later that evening...

I sat in front of Shayla's grave site as I cried uncontrollably by myself. I needed this moment to let it all out...alone. This shit hurts bad, worse than the bad ass cough I slightly still had, worse than getting shot, stabbed, anything painful.

I read Shayla's epitaph:

"Sleep on, sweet mother and wife. We loved her a lot...but God loved her much more"

I sniffled as I cried loudly, not giving a fuck who may hear me. It fucking sucks to know that the woman I took for granted will not be here with me anymore. Those pretty eyes, those dimples, the way she used to slyly smirk when she said something smart out her mouth.

"Damn...baby..." I sniffled. "This was supposed to be me down there not you"

I continued as I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, " Ima always love you, no matter what no one...I know I've hurt you but baby if you listening to me please, know that I am sorry...I took you and y0ur love for granted...I love you soo much I'd give anything to hear your voice, to run my fingers through your beautiful hair...to have you rest on my chest, to hear you say I love you... to take you shopping...to kiss your lips...I just miss you baby..."

I continued to cry as I kissed my index and middle finger then placing it on her tombstone. I bit my lip as I stood up and walked down the hill and hopped back into my car. As I started the car and turned on the radio, my face lit up as the sweet sound came through my speakers

Caught up in the rapture of love

Nothing else can compare

When I feel the magic of you

The feeling's always new

Caught up in the rapture of you

Tears of joy filled my eyes as I listened to Anita Baker song come through my speakers. I smiled as I laid my seat back, closing my eyes and reminiscing

| Flash Back |

"You don't drive your impala much no more something wrong with it?"

I closed my door and put on my seatbelt and placed the keys in the ignition.

"Nah just don't feel like driving it" I said as I turned on the radio looking for something to listen to.

Caught up in the rapture of love Nothing else can compare When I feel the magic of you We stand side by side till the storms of life pass us by Light my life, warm my heart

Say tonight will be just a start

"Oh, this is my shit what baby turn this up" Shayla started dancing and snapping, turning the volume up a little bit. I looked over at her, raising a brow while she danced in her seat.

"You like that song huh?" I asked

She didn't reply to me and just kept singing along with Anita.

"Why don't you let her sing it" I asked as she turned mugged me, while I drove and laugh.

"I'm just playing baby. You good".

| End of Flash Back |

I lifted my seat up as I gather my thoughts before driving off into the setting sun. I don't care what anyone says, I love that girl and she loved me and we were meant to be. We were fucked up but we loved each other and that's all that matters.

My wife...My heart...my everything... Shayla Nicole Wright...

Shayla Nicole Wright

Gone but never forgotten

Love you always,

Eric

-----

[A/N : Dont delete just yet ! its one more chapter and the thank you chapter as well Oh and Happy 2k17 to everyone ! I pray that you have a safe, blessed New year ! ]

Comment. Vote. Follow. Read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 418K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...