Henry Danger {One shots/imagi...

By accchuck7

NOT EDITED, PLEASE DONT COMMENT ANY NEGATIVE THINGS THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN THREE YEARS AGO AND CRINGEY!!! Dur... More

The fight/almost kiss (chenry)
Time portal (chenry)
The clown break in (chenry)
The invite to the Prom (chenry)
I'll be your superhero
She's cheating/fist fight ( chenry)
The proformance of love (henry)
The prank gone wrong
The Haunted house (chenry)
Your with the wrong person
your smile makes me happy (chenry)
Your not a bad boy (chenry)
Home problems (chenry)
Store break in
Break up (Jaele)
Break up (jaele) part 2
Detention (chenry)
Kidnapped (HD, short story)
Long time no see (chenry)
What about dad? (HD)
The one dangerous mission
The one dangerous mission (part 2)
Never be alone (Chenry)
Wanted
The Midnight Man (Chenry)
Unexpected Boyfriend (chenry)
Unexpected (Chenry) part 2
Pain Has Now Begon
Alone On Patrol (Chenry)
Prove Myself (HD)
~•Don't be a meanie!•~
~•The Walldogs•~
~•Bianca Finds Out•~
~•Secrets•~
First Date!? (chenry)
Stuck In Two Holes
A/N
Revenge (HD)
I'll always be there for you
Cheer up day {Chenry}
NEW HENRY DANGER TONIGHT!!
Just a Kid

Im not perfect (henry danger)

4.3K 73 23
By accchuck7

A/n: this may seem sad at first but trust me by the end of the chapter it gets happier :) this idea just popped in my mind. Enjoy 🙂🙃

Henry sat in the corner of his bedroom staring at his phone. The blonde has been getting texts so often that he doesn't know what to do with them...and if your wondering....they aren't good texts. He glimpsed down at his phone at the recent text he has gotten just now.....

??: your so stupid
??:how do u even have friends??
??: goody-two-shoes
??: don't be a cry baby either

Henry didn't respond to any of the text he had gotten. He even tried to delete this conversation and block this person but he or she is just not giving up. And the worst thing is....Henry could just cover up the pain behind his eyes with a fake smile and "I'm fine, just tired".
What surprised him even more is nobody noticed his phone going off every second..

"Hey Henry!!" Henry's best friend Charlotte had greet as he entered his middle school Swellvie Joiner high. Henry really didn't feel like talking, so he just nodded in reply and walked to his locker.

"Wow, your phone is goin' off...Mr.popular." Charlotte teased. Henry tried to hold in his shaky sigh.

"Yup, all me." Henry hesitantly said before shutting his locker and collecting his text books. But Charlotte had already realized that something was wrong. Henry isn't being his normal, happy, goofy self he just seems off. She was just going to ask later. She may be seeing things.

***

It was now after school and the two teens had already gotten to their job working at "junk-n-stuff". Henry was in the man cave cleaning and Charlotte was helping their fun, goofy, loving boss Ray upstairs at the store.

When Henry was dusting the computer monitors he got a buzz from his phone letting him know it was a notification. The blonde groaned slightly knowing what it was. He climbed off the later he was on and walked over and sat on the circular couch. Bracing himself to see what the bully had to say about him now.

??: your not replying to me, huh. I guess your a scared chicken then. I bet u even tried to turn off or block me. Nice try

Henry couldn't resist. He needed to text back and see why this bully was bullying him personally. Henry wanted the bully to leave him alone....he thought two weeks away enough...but now it has been tree.

Henry: leave me alone, go away.
??: couldn't resist. Huh. Well for u to know I'm never leaving. I want u to suffer.
Henry: why!! I didn't do anything
??: YES U DID!!!!!! NOBODY LIKES U! NOBODY LOVES U!
Henry: I have two best friends and my family. I think I have somebody who loves me in that mixture.
??: they don't love u, hart. I talked to your best Charlotte the other day and she told me she just feels pity for u and that's why u are best friends. She feels pity and sorry for u. U are A STUPID DORK!!

Henry stared at his phone with tears whelming up in his eyes. Is this true? Negative thought started to swarm in his head like bees attacking a bear.

"Hey, uh, why ain't you cleaning??" The voice of Henry's boss Ray interrupted his thoughts. Henry looked up and stood right away, quickly putting his phone into his pocket.

"Sorry-sorry...j-just needed to check something..." Henry quickly lied, walking towards the later and climbing it once more. Ray just shrugged and walked over to the snack machine, ordering himself a nice and warm plate of cheesy French fries.

"Hey, kid. Want to take a break and eat these delicious French fries?" Ray wondered, as he talked staring at the plate of French fries like it was a goddess.

Henry shook his head continuing to go back to cleaning. The teen hasn't eaten anything since the texts had started he had just never been hungry lately...Ray then motioned for Henry to come sit next to him. The blonde hesitated but did it anyways.

"I'm worried about you, kid. It seems like you haven't really been yourself lately...what's up?" Ray quizzed, setting the plate of fries down and fixing his position on the couch.

Henry was shocked at the tone of Ray's voice when he asked this question...It was soft and comforting almost like he was concerned.

"Seriously, nothing is going on Ray. I'm fine!!" Henry lied for the thousandth time today. Ray rolled his eyes and shot him the really look then sassily pretended to flip his hair that wasn't even long enough.

"I don't believe it." Ray scoffed somewhat mocking Charlotte in a teasingly way, getting off of the couch to throw away the now empty plate. Henry chuckled but it was stopped when he got another text. Henry sighed before quickly looking st the notification.

??: your fat, stupid, worthless, annoying and childish. 🙄🤤😒

Henry stared at his phone for what seemed like forever until his boss waved his hand in front of his face to catch his attention once more.

"Dude, who texted you?? Bianca?" Ray teasingly said leaning on his coworkers shoulder to see who it was out of suspicion. Henry quickly reacted and hid his phone so Ray couldn't see it.

"Y-yeah. Y..yeah. It-it was Bianca..." Henry lied before getting off of the couch and walking to the other side of the room. He couldn't stand being their with Ray. He just doesn't want to tell him.

??: why don't u just do everybody a favor and kill your self

"N-NO!!!" Henry whimpered as he read the text and couldn't hold back the tears that he has been holding. Tears roll down his cheeks.....Ray stood up alarmed and Ran over to his sidekick, who was definitely broken....

"Oh my god, what did that text say!?" Ray questioned hurriedly as Henry began to break into sobs.

When his sidekick wasn't paying attention, Ray quickly grabbed Henry's phone and scrolled threw his notifications....Ray's eye's widened, not sure of what to say.

"H-Henry, why didn't y-you tell us, or me!? Or a trusted adult! Or anyone for that matter!!!!" Ray stuttered, pulling the teenager close to him in a comforting way. Henry looked down not sure of what to say.

"I...I didn't know how you guys would react...." Henry replied, wiping his tears away from his chocolate brown eyes with his flannel sleeve.

Henry was the most bravest person Ray had ever met and that was why Ray choose him to be the sidekick of himself, of captain man. But now he had to witness his sidekick breaking at every moment.

"Hey Ray, hey--" before Charlotte finished, She noticed Henry was crying and Was by his side in a flash. Charlotte bent down and pulled her best friend close in a comforting way.

"Wh-what happened?" She hesitated. Out of their ten years of friendship, she has never seen him shed a tear...but now she had to see him sobbing.

Ray didn't even reply. He carefully placed Henry's phone in her hands and told her to read the notifications. Charlotte gasped as she saw the cyber bully texts. How long was Henry hiding this? She thought worriedly.

"Henry, shut off your phone for a while. I will buy you a knew one and we will help you change the number." Ray sighed, placing Henry's phone onto the counter and walking up to the computers, allowing Charlotte and Henry to have some alone time to talk.

"I-I'm sorry...." Henry finally managed to talk, wiping his tears once more. Charlotte looked at her best friend in concern.

"Henry...it's okay..." she started, placing the palm of her hand onto his shoulder. "How long has this been going on?"

"T..two weeks...." Henry replied shakily. He was embarrassed...the poor teen had never cried in front of somebody before in his life besides his parents.

"This, was never your fault. We are here for you." Charlotte spoke for both Her and Ray. Ray nodded on the other side of the room. Henry nodded looking down. Charlotte rubbed his back in a circle motion for comfort.

"I'm sorry this had to happen to you. Tell me next time." Charlotte said making Henry nod and sniffle. Charlotte patted his shoulder before standing and walking towards the elevator.

"I got to go. Uncle Rosko needs me. Talk to you later, Henry." Charlotte said as she walked into the elevator and the metal doors closed before her.

Ray sighed as he glanced at his coworker, who was still sitting on the ground, criss cross apple sauce looking down at his hands.

"I'm sorry kid..." Ray apologized sorrowfully. Henry looked up and smiled for the first time in such a long time.

"It's okay. Kid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 175 29
Soooooo I decided the way I wanna do this is just basically pick up right where the show leaves off and all ships are basically included, so Willex...
6.6K 151 23
How a simple letter and save, lead to a 4 year build up, and finally a happy ending. No evil. If you're coming back from She Knows (my previous stor...
16K 747 98
When Joe ends up in the hospital, Ben finds out that he has feelings for his best friend and fellow actor. Will he ever tell Joe? And what if an old...
47.3K 946 200
just some one shots of all the charecters :) I'll try to do some requests I don't do smut sorry It's up to you wether or not this is canon to my ot...