Compton ↣ The Sequel | Eazy-E...

By Shayylondon

A From Compton With Love Sequel You send flowers but I wish I didn't receive em All your lies, I wish I didn... More

Authors Note
CopyRights
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13 | Continued
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
Thank You
Choices
POISON

34

1K 51 28
By Shayylondon

Shayla

I anxiously panted as I watched all the doctors run around the room around me as I laid on the hospital bed. My mom, Mrs. Kathie and Rih was on the right side of my bed while my auntie and Kim was on the left side.

"Mommy it hurts", I whined as I looked around.

My vision was blurred as I felt weak due to the pain. I am not understanding why E'mani is trying to come so early. I only had a couple of weeks until she was due, but the doctor mentioned something about my stress level is what sent me to early labor, which has now landed me in an emergency C-section.

I felt my mom squeeze my hand as Mrs. Kathie kissed my forehead and rubbing her hands through my now thin hair. So much stress has caused my hair to shed like crazy and fall out, but the prenatal vitamins are helping me restore some of my thickness.

"I'm scared...I wish Eric was here with me", I say before I bit my lip and stared up at my family.

"He does too, he was trying to get up here but the doctors said its best if he didn't", Mrs. Kathie said before she pressed her lips together and wiping her tears. "He loves you so much"

I smiled with every tear that I cried during this moment. My husband is not here physically with me but to know that he was trying to be here despite his condition, really warmed my heart.

"Mrs. Wright, it's time for your C-section" I heard Dr. Myers say to me as he approached my bed with his surgery gear on.

A worried expression plastered on my face as I looked up at my family. Rih smiled before kissing my forehead.

"You will be fine baby love, I promise you will and when it's all over you will be a mother and when you get that little baby in your arms, it will be the best feeling ever. All the pain, all the tears you cried will be worth it. You and Eric are truly blessed, you may not see it but I promise you baby, you are" Rih said as she kissed my forehead once again.

I smiled as I looked in the direction of the nurses and another doctor entering the room.

"Hello Mrs. Wright, I am Dr. Ballwin, I will be the one delivering your baby through the C-section procedure... we will take good care of you okay?" he smiled as he pulled his facial mask down.

I looked around as all my support system smiled down at me. They joined hands and started praying over me, thanking god and asking him to guide me through this procedure, delivering my baby girl and having a speedy recovery.

"Amen", we all said in harmony as the doctors started rolling my bed out of the room.

I waved to them as they pulled me off to deliver my baby. I winced in pain as the doctors told me that I will be okay and they will get me meds to reduce the pain. I just closed my eyes, trying to keep my mind off the pain.

All of this will be worth it when I get to hold my child in my arms after bringing her into this world. This is not how I envisioned my life to be, but there Is no going back now. I am just blessed that with all I been through, I can say that I remained strong and will be even stronger now that Eric's Mini Me, E'mani will make her debut into the world.

---

March 25, 1995

Rih

11:15 pm

"Wake up...baby"

I slowly opened my eyes to see O'shea standing over me and smiling brightly. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up from laying on the couch in the waiting room. I looked around to see everyone still here and sleeping. It's been some long hours waiting for Shayla to come out of her procedure.

We went and checked on Eric, I think he was sleeping but he looked too comfortable. Usually when someone enter the room, you'll wake up but he didn't budge not once. I just hope it's some treatment and nothing else.

"What's up", I said sleepily as I looked up at him.

"She's here...she's here" O'shea said excitedly.

A big smile scretched over my face as I stood up and hugged O'shea tightly. I looked down at my little man who was sitting on the couch.

"You seen your little cousin?", I asked lil O'shea.

"Mhm", he nodded. "She looks like a white baby"

I giggled as I woke everyone up one by one. As each person started to stand up and ask what's going on, we broke the news and at that point, everyone got excited as they started walking down the hall to the room Shayla was supposed to be in.

I peeked in the room to see her mom and Mrs. Kathie dressed in hospital undergarments as they walked out of the room. Shayla looked light she was so tired, sleeping peacefully in the dimly lit room.

"Where is she?" I quietly asked as I clapped my hands softly.

This was the moment we all needed during a hard time like this. Something fresh and new and to bring joy. Mrs. Kathie smiled as she led the whole gang down the hall way to the nursery. We stopped at the big window to see the babies sleeping in their beds

"There is she, right in the middle" Mrs. Kathie beamed as she placed her hand on the window.

"Oh, my god" I gasped, "Yuck, she got Eric nose".

"Damn baby, really" O'shea laughed as he wrapped his arms around me.

Everyone else laughed softly as we stared at E'mani through the glass. She was gorgeous. She had a head full of black hair, that nose that only Eric can own and she was so small but she was perfect. She had a little pink and gold blanket wrapped around her as she slept quietly and smiling in her sleep.

The front of her bed read: 

"Hi my name is E'mani Lynnea Wright

My mommy is Shayla Wright

My daddy is Eric Wright

I love my mommy and daddy

Everyone cooed, oohed and Ahhed as they stared at E'mani and waving at her. I wanted to hold her so bad, but I decided to go and check on Shayla. I entered her room and walked over to her bed, tapping her lightly.

"Shayla?"

Her eyes opened, blood shot red as she squinted looking at me. She cleared her throat as she slowly sat up in the bed.

"No...no lay back down, I know you sore from that shit", I said as slowly helped her lay back down.

"Yeah..." she groggily said before clearing her throat again. "They had me all drugged up, still fucking do, did yall see her?"

I nodded, "She is gorgeous but damn, she just had to have that big ass nose in the middle of her face like Eric", I teased as I sat on Shayla bed.

"Watch it, that's his trade mark" Shayla giggled softly.

I stared at my best friend. Although she is smiling, she looks tired and worn out. Shit, just like I did when I pushed lil O'shea basketball head out of me. I don't know what a C-section feels like but I commend Shayla for doing it.... it's not like she really had a choice.

"You okay other than the pain?"

Shayla nodded as she yawned, "Yeah I am... just tired I need to sleep...I'm excited for motherhood Rih"

I smiled at her as I ran my fingers through her hair and then kissing her fore head. Shayla smiled as she closed her eyes.

"As you should be, you got a beautiful baby girl and you gonna be a great mother to her. That baby gonna know what love is.... even with that big ass nose", I laughed.

"Fuck you, leave my baby and my man nose alone" Shayla laughed as she opened her eyes.

For the next 30 minutes, we spoke about memories, what to expect from mother hood and how to continue to pray during this difficult time. I hugged Shayla after I stood up to get ready to leave.

"Alright baby Love Ima come back tomorrow and see you Okay?" I said as I smiled.

"Okay baby... I love you I'll see you later" Shayla said as she waved and smiled before turning on her side to go back to sleep.

I smiled as I looked back at her as I left the room. I stopped at the nursery once more, looking at E'mani who was still smiling in her sleep. I felt my heart flutter as I stared at that miracle baby. She was flawless and god's gift to Shayla.

O'shea came up to me as he placed his jacket on my arms as we prepared to leave the hospital. First thing in the morning, I am back up here to see E'mani and hold her and kiss her little face.

 I just hope my excitement allows me to sleep, cause if not I need to just Gon head and sleep on one of these couches and get comfortable. 

-----

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 418K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...