P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 35

1.8M 22.6K 26.3K
By BritishBums

A/N:

.

Gets slightly dirty at the end, just a fair warning to you all lol :3

Soo comment on this line if you ship Byler ;)

And comment on this line if you're hard on for Blarry ♡

- BritishBums xox

______________________

.

.

So Harry just took me to the bathroom to clean me up.

I was sitting next to the sink as he cleaned my lap for me. I somehow felt like a little kid being cleaned up by her mum as I smiled. He was so concentrated in getting the liquid off my jeans as he looks up at me.

We locked a stare as he sent a smile back before looking back down.

"Thanks, Styles."

"Yeah, no problem."

There was a silence, before I remembered the day I came back to the dorm and found Hannah and Niall making out on her bed.

"Niall and Hannah were kissing." I brought up as he rose his eyebrows.

"Well I already kind of knew that they had something for each other. Ever since that day at the concert."

"Oh yeah, the day I wanted to kill you." I smirked, him grinning.

"You were so hot when you were pissed." He shook his head, smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "Were?" I emphasized, raising an eyebrow.

"But you are still smoking hot, not going to lie."

I chuckled, smirking. "Well there we go."

"And don't you have something to say to me?"

I make a face, shuddering. "Well..You're cute I guess."

"I'm not a bunny that you coo at and pinch my cheeks." He frowned at me.

"Aww wittle Harry." I coo'd teasingly, pinching his left cheek as he groaned, still smiling.

"Stoppp." He whined, playfully smacking my hand away.

It was a pretty small bathroom.. I noticed we were really, really close.

"Pretty stuffy in here, huh." He breathed out, his eyes training on me.

I felt the plane slightly tilt as I literally fell off from where I was sitting and landing right on Harry.

"Shit, stupid plane." I blamed, frantically getting up as Harry chuckled.

"Do you remember.. The day I kissed you again?" He brought up after a long tenseful silence.

I remained silent, but nodded once in response.

"I never got to ask you why you did it again.."

He pursed his lips, looking down.

"Well. I actually did it to see if I felt anything about you. Blue, do you remember the night I brought you home and you were really drunk?"

"Err, I remembered passing out and you taking me to your hotel suite.. At least that's what you told me."

He sighed. "I can't believe I didn't tell you at all..But now I'm going to tell you the truth."

"But..You told me that was all that happened." I spoke, confusedly as my eyebrows furrowed.

He ran a hand through his curls , shaking his head. "It wasn't that easy."

"Harry, tell me." I mumbled, looking him in the eye.

"Okay, okay." He sighed. "You.. You told me something when we were cuddling that night."

I waited for him to continue, raising my eyebrows.

"Blue..You told me that you l--"

A loud knock came at the door. "Excuse me, if anyone is in here, you should be in your seats by now." A voice sounded as I sighed. "If it's important tell me later, alright?"

His face fell as we both exited and made our way back to our seats.

I didn't bother asking again, because it looked like Harry didn't want to bring it up again, and so I just left it at that.

.

.

.

.

Harry had soon fallen asleep, his head was on my shoulder this time, as I chuckled.

I guess you could say we were both pretty tired.

Everyone was asleep in the plane, so I think I should try and get some shut eye too.

My eyes fluttered closed, as I slightly yawned.

Probably by the morning we'd be in London.. And I was both scared and excited to arrive.

As I thought about it, I heard Harry murmer something in his sleep.

Looking down at him, I smirked. Was he sleep talking? Or was he just dreaming?

"Harry shut up." I lightly nudged him, whispering.

"Blue.." He hummed softly, still in his sleep as I chuckled.

Well let's try and mess with him for a bit, huh?

"Harry." I spoke back as he shuddered in his sleep, breathing in and breathing out heavily.

"It.. It isn't Kendall. " He whispered slowly, letting out a small snore.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Of course it is. You like her."

Was I crazy? Was I really talking to him while he was completely knocked out?

"No.. Blue."

I sighed. "You're asleep and you're talking crazy talk." I spoke to myself, running a hand through my hair as I gulped.

"Blueee." He held my name out as I bit my lip, kind of scared that he was talking in his slumber.

"I.. I love you."

Freezing completely, my eyes widened.

No no no.. He couldn't have said that, what the hell.

"Harry shut up." I whispered, nudging him to wake him up, but it didn't wake him at all.

"Blue. Please I love you." He breathed out.

Cussing, I was completely shocked. No he can't just say that.. Is he fucking crazy?

My throat suddenly felt really dry at the thought.

But then again.. He was asleep. Harry didn't know what the hell he was talking about, he was probably just dreaming for all I know.

He loves Kendall. Not me. Get it in your fucking head, Blue.

But then that certain fear came creeping in again..

What if I felt the same? Or at least used to feel the same?

Yeah, he's a complete and utter dick.. But I know him well, to know that it isn't the real him.

I saw him cry actual tears that night, when he found out his mom was marrying an abusive drunk.

I wished that he would remain that boy who cried to me in my room. The one I had to comfort.

The one who kissed me passionately.

I didn't know Harry at all right now.. Wait, actually I did. He was the same jerk back in high school, except even more compulsive in his doings of trying to tick me off and to make me hate him even more.

But then again I noticed.. Whenever me and Harry would slightly grow closer, he'd find a way to just push me away to the place we've been previously.

And that is, a bunch of horny teenagers.

If there was really something, we wouldn't even try to push each other away right now.. But that wasn't even the case.

What am I even supposed to do..

.

.

.

********

.

.

- Harry -

.

As I woke up, Blue was nearly falling off her seat beside me as she lightly snored.

"Blue." I mumbled, lightly shaking her.

"Mmm." She hummed, gasping once she realized she was almost sinking down her seat.

Blue aroused herself, wiping the drool on her chin.

She was so cute.. Like this little kid.

"Look where we are." I yawned, pointing at the window.

And there it was. The Big Ben, and London bridge.

"Oh my god, we're here." She grinned, looking at me happily as I smiled.

Her smile faded, in some sort of realization.

Tilting my head confusedly, I tried to get her to make eye contact with me, but she avoided it.

"What's wrong, love?"

"Nothing," She waved off, seeming to brush it off as she sighed. "I swear it's nothing."

"Is it Tyler?" I guessed.

She didn't respond, biting her lip. "Partly." Meaning, she was also worrying about something else. "And you. You look nervous."

"What? No. I don't get nervous about anything."

"It's okay to be nervous, you know.. You haven't seen your mom ever since you were like 16. It's fine."

I sighed, nodding. "Thanks for even coming."

"I didn't have a choice, did I?" She rose an eyebrow, smiling.

"Well thanks anyway." I muttered, setting a hand on top of hers.

.

.

Groaning, I attempted to heave my luggage out of baggage claim, but I was really struggling.

"Hey, babe I've got it." He nods, purposely mentioning me as babe.

I think no matter where we went there were press onto us.

And that is the power of the public, really.

I smiled, taking a step back as he easily lifted my stuff off the platform and right in front of me.

He smirked proudly, as I rolled my eyes.

"Show off." I joked.

"What I've got the biceps." He winked, flexing his arms right in front of me as I giggled.

"Go on, feel it!"

My eyes flickered to the cameras crazily pointing at us as I chuckled.

I do as said, the paps probably going completely crazy at the moment.

And there's the usual cheeky Harry Styles for you.

.

.

.

Me and Harry rented a room at a hotel for the rest of the day, seeing we had nowhere to stay, really. But tomorrow would be the day Harry finally shows his face to his family that's been worried sick.

And I.. Harry told me if he went to go see his mum and sister, then I would go see my mom and dad too.

I haven't visited because I knew I'd just completely break down..

But seeing Harry is being brave about it, I think I should to.

We were both lazily sprawled on both couches, me on the one to the left and him to the right.

That is until the tv gets our attention.

.

"Harry Styles and Blue Anderson spotted at the London airport just today! Wow aren't these two just crazily adorable? Here is a clip of what happened."

Both me and Harry smirked as we looked at each other before looking back at the tv.

It showed the clip of me struggling to get my luggage out and him helping me and then cheekily flexing his biceps right in front of me ae I felt them.

He had fakely kissed me on the cheek after that, and I think that was what sealed it and got the press going bananas.

"And there you have it everyone. The best young couple of 2013. They are also rumoured to be at Times Square for New Year's Eve! We can't wait to see the two lovebirds there, and what the future may hold for them in 2014. Stay tuned for more exclusive photos!"

"We're pretty good actors." Harry remarked, my lips curling up into a grin.

"High five." I held my hand up.

He smirked. "I'd want a kiss, but it's good enough."

He slapped my hand with his as I chuckled, pretending to suck a sharp breath through my teeth to make it look like it hurt.

"Very funny." He joked.

Smiling, he had rolled of his side of the couch and crawled to mine, lying down next to me.

He faced me, cheekily grinning as we lied in front of each other.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, raising my eyebrows as I eyed him.

"Doing what I do best." He smirked, his piercing green eyes staring into mine.

.

.

*****

.

We both ended up exploring London for the day, and savoring it.

Because tomorrow, we'd leave to Holmes Chapel and then finally fly to New York.

Probably by then, I'd have some really bad jetlag.. I hated having jetlag because I feel like I'm some sloth.. Yeah, pretty accurate.

I sipped from my frappuchino that I forced Harry to buy me. He got himself one too, and now we were just casually roaming around.

"So, where do you wanna go?" He asks me.

"Hmm." I hummed, looking at the surroundings before I saw the tall wheel.

"How about the london eye?"

"Sophisticated person, huh."

I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "Come on."

He looked down at my hand and slowly intertwined our fingers.

"You're a very, very good actor."

"Same with you." He chuckled

"So about the New Year's thing." I spoke, glancing at him.

"Is it you don't want to kiss me, or--"

"No, no." I shook my head. "Well.. Yeah, but I just.. I feel like I dissappoint Tyler even more. And he doesn't need anymore sadness to add on to the depression he has."

He nods.

"I'm sorry." I bit my lip.

"No, I understand." He waves me off. "I get it.. But remember what you said on the plane? You don't have a choice."

I sighed. "But.. If it means fighting for him, then I just might make a choice. I.. I don't want him going away." I whispered.

"I know." He squeezed my hand reassuringly. "He'll be okay, I promise."

"How do you know that?" I whimpered, holding back my tears. "His.. His whole family, is gone. No one to be there for him when he's at his lowest. Nothing. You don't feel anything he's feeling." I shook my head, sadly looking down at the ground.

"Well.. Somehow I do." I hear him mumble to himself, but I choose to ignore it anyway.

.

.

.

*****

.

"Wow I almost forgot how beautiful London was. I haven't been here for awhile." I say as I place my fingers on the glass and peer out.

The view was stunning.

"Harry?" I smile, turning to him who was silent as he stared out as well.

"Huh? Yeah, it's beautiful.. But you're hotter than this view."

I giggled, rolling my eyes.

As my laugh slowly faded, he slightly neared, my smile fading as well as our eyes locked in a tensed stare.

"You are so perfect." He beamed, his tongue smoothly gliding along his lips as I bit on my tongue.

"Harry," I gasped, as he lightly pressed me against the glass, the wheel lurching around as we slowly moved higher.

"I can't help it.'' He whispered, eyeing me as his lips brushed my collarbones. Harry drew out a breath, as I tensed.

"But th-there aren't any paps around." I stuttered nervously, his hands on my hips.

He smirked. "I know."

"Harry." My breath hitched as his lips left small and wet kisses on my neck.

"I'm sorry, but.. I know you want to kiss me. The way I want to kiss you."

He was right.. This small part of me was agreeing to what he said, screaming at me to hook up with him here and now.

But that image of Tyler in my head was the exact thing stopping me from kissing him.

"No, Harry." I spoke straightly, but then again..Part of me was hesitating. "You like Kendall."

"But I think I just might like you a little more."

How could I resist?

"You know me more than she does.. You've touched me more than she has.. You were there at my most lowest." He whispered into my ear, his lips brushing it.

I gasped, my palms beginning to sweat. "Harry, please.."

"But you want me, just as bad as I want you." He spoke seductively.

Don't fall for it, come on Blue.. Show him who's boss.

"Harry, I can't. Please. Remember that day when you said you'd never take advantage of me? Think again." I restrained him. I was slightly scared that he'd try to do the exact same.

He froze at my words, probably in realization.

"What were you going to tell me in the bathroom?" I breathed out, his body slightly tilting against mine.

"You really want to know?" He looked at me, slightly giving me some space as I sighed in relief.

"Yes, please.." It sounded as if I was pleading in such eagerness.

His fingers brushed my cheek, as he slowly stroked it, slightly turning my face towards his. Closing my eyes, my lips parted slightly. His lips started to gently nip at the skin on my neck as I winced.

"Blue.. Babe, you told me you loved me." I could feel him smirk against my skin.

My heart nearly fell, my eyes slightly widening. "I-I..I did?" I stuttered in a hushed tone.

I had suddenly felt this tingly feeling inside of me as I bit my lip.

"Kendall.. Isn't here right now. But you are." He murmered, his hips lightly putting pressure to mine as his crotch pressed against mine.

I lightly let out a moan.

"Harry.. I.. I can't do this."

"But you want to."

I did.. Oh my fucking god, I was such a bad person.

"No one has to know, remember? It's just the both of us."

"I.. You said something, last night too." I whispered.

"I don't care right now.'' He argued. "I want you to rock me." Harry sang teasingly, grinning.

"Just for pleasure. Remember?"

"Of course. Glad to negotiate with you. Now we can finally have London Eye sex."

Shit, that idea though..It was perfect.

"Harry.. I feel so guilty." I sighed. "Can I.. Can we not, please. Maybe soon, but.. Not right now. Please." I weakly pleaded.

"I can wait. I completely understand that we can't do it in this situation right now."

Breathing out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding, I suppressed a smile. "Thank you so much Harry. Thank you."

"But I just want you to kiss me."

I nodded. "Sure." I smiled.

His arms remained on my waist as my hands were on his chest.

We both lean in, the kiss being more tender then I was expecting as I slightly tilted my head, my eyes fluttering closed.

I assumed the kiss would only last a couple of seconds, but then we both couldn't really control ourselves..

It turned out to be this insane make out session as our lips moved in a perfect sync.

I feel his tongue slip into my mouth without permission as I drew in a breath, closing the gap between us as our bodies leaned on each other.

My tongue started to have a little war with his as my eyebrows raised in sudden pleasure.

Once I couldn't breathe any longer, I pulled away, sighing as he leaned down, our foreheads touching.

"You're sneaky." I whispered, him grinning.

"Well that's just who I am."

"Mhmm." I hummed, as he pecked me on the lips once more.

.

.

.

*****

.

That afternoon, me and Harry were sat in a Nandos restaurant as my phone abruptly started to ring.

At first, I thought it would've been Tyler, but instead it was Hannah.

Sighing, I pick it up, answering it. "Hello?"

"Hey bae!" She exclaimed, me chuckling.

"What's up, Hannah?"

"So, me and Niall met up with that boy you liked..Tyler."

"Oh really? That's cool." I chuckled, lightly.

I didn't at all feel like mentioning his condition to her, right now. It would've just ruined the moment.

"Yes he's such a cutie and he was so polite! God jesus, where do girls find boys like that these days?"

I hear Niall in the background, arguing with her as I smiled.

"Well I just called in to check if you were alright. I don't really know the time differences, but it's like 1 in the morning here."

"Oh me and Harry are having lunch right now. Say hi." I tell him, holding the phone out to him.

"Oh hey Hannah."

"Hiii."

Smiling, I chuckled. "So what is Niall doing with you at one in the morning over there?"

There was a silence, I actually thought that she might have hung up.

"Han?"

"Oh, err.. We're just hanging out, why?"

"Oh yeah sure. Hanging out at 1 in the morning?"

"Hannah are you coming to bed?" I hear Niall in the background and Hannah trying to shut him up.

"Shit, um." She sounded nervous.

"So what am I missing here?" I rose an eyebrow, leaning on the table.

"Ugh.. I'm just in need of a cuddle buddy, that's all. I mean I can't just cuddle with my stuffed animals for the rest of my life, can I?"

I laughed at that, Harry peering up from his phone at me as I just smiled.

"Well thanks for checking in Han. I miss you already. How's fashion design going?"

"Great! Amazing. I think I just might make it. That is, if I graduate and get my degree."

"Of course you will Hannah. I know you will."

"Awh thanks, Blue bear. Well I'll go now, Niall's being impatient. And p.s., Tyler said he'd call soon."

I nodded, smiling. "Thanks, Han. Byeee."

Hanging up, I slipped my phone right back into my pocket.

"What did she have to say?" Harry talked through a full mouth as I glance at him, bubbling out a giggle.

"You have a little something..On your chin." I smiled, amusement hinting in my eyes.

"Where?" He gasped, furrowing his eyebrows, I demonstrated, pointing the spot on my face, but he still couldn't get it right.

"I've got it." I chuckled, taking his napkin and wiping the spot on his face, him smiling.

"Thanks." He smirked.

"Yeah." I grinned, as I continued to eat the rest of the food on my plate quickly, literally just scarfing it all down.

What?.. I was hungry.

Harry rose his eyebrows. "Damn. Blue freaking Anderson, I didn't know you were an eater."

I smirked this time, laughing. "Well I am one.. If that doesn't sound too wrong."

"You use teeth when you blow." He was straight forward with it, as I choked on the food in my mouth, slightly coughing.

"Oh my god." I managed to get out, covering my face.

He chuckled. "Nah, it's sexy."

I glare at him with this Seriously? look on my face.

"Oh don't pretend you don't know!" Harry laughed, looking at me with pure amusement. "Remember that one time though, when--"

"Oh my god don't bring it up." I gasped, turning to him and clammering my hands over his mouth. I looked at him with wide eyes.

He started mumbling against my palms, making it sound a bit muffled as I shushed him, my cheeks turning pink.

I feel him smile against my hands before I feel his tongue stick out and just.. Lick my hand.

"Harry fucking Styles did you just lick my hand?" I say, but my hands still remained on his mouth.

I wasn't bothered by it at all, when other girls would be all ew ew ew.

Let's say.. We've shared saliva before, so I guess you could say I was used to it?

"But you remember, don't you?" He mischievously looked at me,  slowly bringing my hands down.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sure."

I remembered that night exactly.. The image was still fresh in my mind, ugh.

.

.

.

* FLASHBACK *

.

We were in my room, my parents out tonight.. They're always out, and me being me, I was always the one missing in action because I was so caught up in hooking up with Harry.

"Could you blow me?"

I smirked. "Yeah. Sure."

He grinned. "Fuck yes, alright get down."

Smiling, I glance at the door to make sure it's locked, and then obey to his wishes.

Smirking, I slowly unzipped his pants, undoing the button and the belt.

Humming, I tug his pants down, and then finally his boxers.

I bit my lip, me eyeing him.

"Ready?" I breathed out.

"Of course."

And that was when I went in for it. I hear him grunt in pleasure as I felt him go hard.

My teeth slightly slid over, him cussing out loud.

"Fuck did you just use your teeth?" He breathed out, completely turned on.

I nodded, continuing the pattern.

"You are so twisted..I fucking love it."

His hands set on my head in pleasure as he slightly fisted my hair, as he started panting.

"You.. Are amazing." Harry whispered.

.

.

* FLASHBACK ENDS *

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 199 22
"I'm In control of this relationship, Styles." I hiss. "And you do as I say when I say." Harry laughs obnoxiously. "Whatever you say." "I mean it...
4.6K 163 22
Running. I've become pretty accustomed to it by now. Whether it be back at the gym, being late to work, or my past. It was always the past. But h...
108K 2.2K 35
Harry has never had anything good in his life. It was always about the sex and smoking. Until she came into his life, and for a moment he thought ev...
5.2K 142 12
~ A sordid and sticky tale of a young woman who falls in love with her best friend's dad ~ Harry pointed to your bed as he looked at you. "Climb up...