Forever By Your Side: Steve R...

By AlyssaGomez1515

Daniella Stark is the twenty one year old unknown daughter of Tony Stark. She thought after meeting the Aveng... More

Daniella Stark
Forever By Your Side Epigraph
|| Tony Stark ||
|| Stark Tower ||
|| Workouts ||
|| Bar attack ||
|| Surprise ||
|| Iron Man 3 P1: All by Myself ||
|| Iron Man 3 P2 : Battleground ||
|| Iron man 3 P3 : The Aftermath ||
|| Iron man 3 P4: This is it ||
|| There's no place like home ||
|| Kidnapped P1: Hydra Returns ||
|| Kidnapped P2: Finding her ||
|| Kidnapped P3 : Die in your arms ||
|| Medical Attention ||
|| Kelly and Lucy ||
|| Are You Okay ? ||
|| A Protective New Year ||
|| Stay Away ||
|| What's Left Of Shield ||
|| You can what ? ||
|| Running ||
|| S.H.I.E.L.D's Help ||
|| Sugar Rush ||
|| Mission TS-13 ||
|| In hiding ||
|| Normal Day ||
|| Vera Dixon and John Greene ||
|| Darkness ||
|| Darkness P2: Nero ||
|| Darkness P3: Who's Dani ? ||
|| Darkness P4: Hope ||
|| Darkness P5: The Final Chapter ||
|| If I Stay ||
|| Who You Are ||
|| Afterlife ||
|| Family ties ||
|| Twins ||
|| Coulson ||
|| Scars And Bruises ||
|| SOS||
Aunt Daniella
Under control
Race against time
Own Mission
Christmas Part one
Christmas part Two
Confession of 1992
Kelly's big day Part one
Kelly's big day part Two
The Start Of Ultron
Something's a bit off
Avenger's house party
Thor Get's Angry
Ultron
Mind games
Hulk Vs HulkBuster
Safe House
Daniella fights Ultron
Vision
Battle of Sokovia
Is that the best you can do ?
The New Avengers
|| I'll Never Get Used To It ||
|| I Have A Bad Side So Don't Get On It ||
|| Differences show||
|| Rest In Peace: Peggy Carter||
|| The King is Dead ||
|| My Clouded Mind||
|| Bucky Barnes ||
|| Tony's Little Secret||
|| The Winter Solider||
|| Not The Only Winter Soldier||
|| Team Captain America ||
|| United We Stand Divided We Fall ||
A broken family
We played this wrong
Who is Zemo ?
Steve Vs Tony || Daniella VS Mason
We all need family
|| The New Chapter ||
|| Baby Rogers ||
|| How Could You ||
|| Soulmates ||
|| Not Everyone Likes A Reunion ||
|| Our New Ally ||
|| The Understanding ||
|| Guardians ||
|| Wakanda ||
|| Nero's Return ||
|| Titan ||
|| Fight ||
|| Thanos ||
|| No...not you ||
|| Empty ||
|| No Hope ||
|| The Life We Were Sadly Given ||
|| The Second Chance ||
|| Let's Do It ||
|| Getting Them Back ||
|| 2012||
|| Natasha Romanoff ||
|| Thanos ||

|| I'm Not What You Wanted ||

512 9 0
By AlyssaGomez1515

Third-person pov

Sirens blared through Berlin's streets while German officials escorted Steve Rogers, Daniella Stark, Sam Wilson, Bonnie Wright, Prince T'challa, and Bucky Barnes to the Police. Inside the cart, T'challa and Steve sat in the front, while Bonnie, Daniella, and Sam sat in the back.

Daniella hated being in the back since she couldn't be physical with Steve. She held Bonnie's hands through the handcuffs, not only cause she knew Bonnie was scared, but she was scared herself. Who knows what would happen?

" So, you like cats ?" Sam asked while Daniella looked from her stomach to Sam next to her. She wanted to laugh, but she didn't since she knew Steve would scold them.

" Sam," Steve said in a warning tone.

Sam looked to him with a shrug. " What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat, and you don't want to know more ?" Sam said while Bonnie smirked a bit.

" Your suit? Viburnum ?" Steve asked while T'challa turned a bit to them.

" The Black Panther has been a protector of Wakanda for many generations. A mantle passed to warrior to warrior and now cause your friend murdered my father-"

" He didn't," Daniella said sternly while Steve shook his head lightly to her.

" I also wear the mantle of King. So, I ask you...as both warrior and King, How long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me ?" T'challa said while Steve just stared at him.

The car turned into a building, causing it a bit dark at first, but soon they got a parking lot to see other soldiers already there. When they stepped out of their van, their eyes first landed on Bucky, who was practically chained to his cubical. Bucky saw Steve and Daniella staring at him and looked away, feeling guilty. Daniella turned away also to see Sharon Carter and some men standing there waiting.

" Oh, look. Your girlfriend is here." Daniella sneered, causing Steve to frown at her.

" Dani-"

" What's going to happen to him ?" Daniella asked, ignoring Steve and turning to the two people.

" Same thing that opt to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." The man said while Sharon looked at Steve with a small smile.

" This is Everett Ross, the deputy task command officer."

" What about a lawyer ?" Steve asked, causing Everett to laugh a bit.

" Lawyer, he's funny. Seal their weapons in lock up. Conceal Ms. Stark and Wrights' hands with the Inhuman gloves."

" Hold the gloves." Daniella snapped." If I wanted to do something, I would have done it a long time ago.

Everett nodded, sending the gloves away," We'll right a receipt." Everett said when Sam's suit and Steve's shield passed by.

" Better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that," Sam said while Daniella looked to Steve.

" Told you we were going to get arrested." She smirked, and Steve rolled his eyes. The team followed Everett through the halls seeing special forces followed their every move.

" You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Do me a favor, stay in it ."

" I don't intend on going anywhere," T'challa said when Daniella saw Natasha walking to them. She worried since she promised to tell Steve about the secret, but failed in not.

" For the record, this is what making things worse looks like ." She said, walking between Daniella and Steve.

" He's alive," Daniella said, and T'challa turned, almost smirking at her. They walked into the office to see workers, but more importantly, Tony Stark. Bonnie gasped at the sight of the man and reached for Daniella's hand, who took hers quickly.

" Romania was not a court session. Council Rhodes is supervising clean up."

" Try not to break anything while we fix this," Natasha said while Tony turned to his teammates.

" Consequences, you bet they'll be consequences. Obviously, you can quote me on that cause I just said, anything else? Thank you, sir." Tony said and hung up, looking directly at Daniella with a glare.

" Consequences ?"

" Secretary Ross wanted you guys prosecuted. Had to give him something," Kelly said, walking to Natasha with Tony.

Daniella couldn't fight off the smirk on her face seeing Kelly's right face bruised from when she had punched her. In all fairness, Daniella never wanted to harm Kelly given her past, but she had to admit, Kelly deserved the hit after trying to be petty and mean.

" Not getting that Shield back, am I ?" Steve said while Natasha turned to him with a smirk.

" Technically, it's the government's property. Marines too."

" That's cold," Sam replied.

" Warm then jail," Tony said, then turned around to them.

With that, the team was scattered, but to Daniella's dismay. She glanced around her, seeing across from her, Bonnie sat in a glass room nervously waiting when Mason walked in to speak to her. Turning away from them, Steve was talking to her father, and next to them, Sam was alone watching everyone else like she was.

She looked to her stomach again and groaned at everything that was happening. All she wanted was her family to be back to normal and not fighting for ridiculous reasons. The doors opened, and she looked to see Natasha with a tray of food.

" Thought after the little showdown, you would be hungry ?" Natasha said, and Daniella smiled.

" Most definitely, I am." She said, starting to eat the cheeseburger.

" So, how did Steve take it ?" Natasha asked.

Daniella paused, knowing Natasha was going to ask. Daniella planned to tell him in a cute way, but now Natasha must have thought that Daniella had spilled the beans with all of the danger. Not wanting to hear Natasha's mouth, she smiled, nodding.

" He took it great ." She said, and Natasha hugged her.

" That's great. I told you he wouldn't care about it in a bad way," Natasha said, taking two fries from the tray while Daniella dipped the fries in her milkshake and ate it.

" My dad seems pissed," Daniella said, and Natasha nodded.

" Not as bad as your brother," Natasha said, pointing with a shocked look.

Daniella whipped her head around, seeing Bonnie and Mason were both no longer calm. They screamed at one another with anger pointing around the case like crazy and turning a bit red. It was then Daniella noticed that even when yelling, Bonnie was crying.

" I'll be back," Daniella said and exited the glass office and to Bonnie.

" Mason, it's the right thing!"

" No, it's not Bonnie !"

" Yes, it is! What is wrong with you ?!"

" You are my problem !" Mason yelled when Daniella opened the door. Mason looked over and rolled his eyes." Great, what do you want!"

" Mason, stop yelling at Bonnie. It's her choice."

" How do I know you didn't put it in her mind !" Mason yelled, causing Daniella to glare at him.

" You really think I would do that ?"

" Yes, I do, Daniella." He said seriously, and Daniella grabbed Bonnie's hand.

" Come on, sweetie. Don't want you around Jackass's." Daniella spat, leaving without another word.

They walked out of the office, trying not to be seen by the others. Luckily, Steve and Tony were still talking, and the only person to notice was Sam and Natasha. The glass doors opened, and Daniella felt glad to hear some peace and quiet again.

" You okay ?"

Bonnie nodded," Yeah, I just miss how loving Mason use to be. It's like he started reconnecting with his father and...became the only Tony Stark."

Daniella nodded," I know what you mean." She said when her stomach took a turn." Shit!"

Quickly, she got up head to the small trash can, and heaved out the fries and milkshake feeling sick to her stomach. Bonnie quickly got up and rubbed her back, confused.

" Daniella, are you okay?"

" Water." Daniella breathed, and Bonnie quickly glanced around the room, seeing a small water bottle. She grabbed it and handed it to the sick woman watching her gulp down every single last drop." Thank you."

" Are you okay? Did you get something while we were fighting?"

Daniella shook her head," No, don't worry, Bon." She said when the glass doors opened, showing her father.

" Gives us a moment, Wright," Tony said, and Bonnie nodded, leaving to the room Sam and Steve were in. Bonnie looked behind her one more time before entering. Steve and Sam looked up, seeing her as she gave them a troubled look towards the two.

" Tony's with Daniella."

" Damn it." Steve cursed causing Bonnie to frown." I made Tony mad. He's going to take it out on her."

" You think he will?" Bonnie asked, but Steve didn't pay attention to her turning to see where Daniella and Tony were.

Tony sat down while Daniella went weary a bit as it was silent for a bit. Tony just looked around before meeting eye contact with Daniella, who stared at him the whole time.

" I can't believe you did this," Tony said and Daniella laughed a bit.

" Wow, and even after everything, I thought you were finally going to say Hi."

" Daniella! What would your mother think ?" Tony said, and Daniella leaned forward, growing with anger.

" Don't bring her in this," Daniella said, sending glares to Tony while he waved his arms around.

" Well, seriously, Daniella, what would she think ?!"

" She wouldn't be happy, but she would love me! She wouldn't act like I wasn't her daughter!" Daniella yelled." I mean, god, you come into Avengers Facility and just drop a bomb on us all. You didn't even say hello to me. Just passed the video of what I did in Brooklyn and booked it to the next flight."

" What? You think I don't care about you?"

" I know you don't!" She shouted, burning with anger." You wanna tell the team you know how Charles's mother felt because you almost lost me, but you haven't even had a full conversation with me until now. A year later, since I almost died in Sokovia. What? Are you upset that I lived?"

" Don't say that."

" But that's how I feel, dad." She admitted leaning back in her seat and looking around the room." Steve and I are not signing."

" You know, I took you for an independent girl. I didn't think you followed Steve around." Tony spat.

" Steve can do whatever the hell he wants. If he somehow changes his mind on the accords and does sign, I'm still not signing the damn thing!"

" Why?"

" Imagine we sign the form, and something like Killian happens." Daniella pointed out, noticing her father tense up." Imagine Pepper, and I get kidnapped again, and you want to save us so badly but can't because some accord says you have to stay and watch. The government will control everything we do. Look how they treat American's. They'll treat us no differently and call it Economic Priorities. God forbid something happens to us, they'll cause us to not help people."

" So, you rather just keep killing people?" Tony asked when it all became clear to Daniella.

" I get it now." She dryly laughed." You're just signing because you feel guilty about Sokovia. It all makes sense now. If Sokovia had never happened, you would be on our side, but you're so guilty about building a robot behind all our backs that you wanna sign to even the deal."

" It's more than-"

" No. It's not." Daniella snapped." You lost your touch, dad. You really have. You're honestly fighting against your own friends and family for a government that cheats it's people every day and was once ruled by an organization that terrorizes people. You're fighting with a government that came to this land and slaughtered native people to be the dominant race only to call it a holiday. This is not the Tony Stark I called my father."

" Daniella-"

" Don't touch me." Daniella said and backed away from her father." You don't get this now, but I need everyone in this team to remain together. I need you all more than ever. We can't all sign. We can't sign away our freedom."

" Daniella, please just sign. I can't risk losing you too. You're my daughter. " Tony said, and Daniella shook her head.

" You already did." She said, and left without another word.

She walked towards the group seeing they all piled into the glass door being watched. The doors opened, causing everyone to turn towards her, but she shook her head at Steve and sat next to him.

" I don't want to talk about it."

The glass doors opened again, moving to Sharon," The receipt for your gear." She said, handing Bonnie and Daniella their files, and Sam looked at the title.

" Bird costume?" Sam questioned

" I didn't write it," Sharon said when Daniella rolled her eyes when reading her own.

" I'm mentally unstable?"

Sharon smirked," I did write that."

" And what did you write on your own? Horny bitch trying to steal boyfriends?" Daniella sassed, causing Sharon's face to turn red.

Daniella thought Steve would of been upset or scold her a bit, but he had a smirk on his face and nodded his head at Daniella approving. Embarrassed, Sharon pressed a button as the audio came in.

" I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James ?" The person asked while Bucky looked straight ahead." I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James."

" My name is Bucky." He replied, and Daniella smiled, seeing the old Bucky was coming back. She turned to Steve, confused." Why would the task force release this photo to begin with ?"

Sharon cleared her voice, "Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can ?"

" Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken." Steve said, and Bonnie nodded, rubbing her cheek where she had a bruise.

" It got seven million people looking for the Winter solider," Bonnie said, and Daniella pulled her jacket closer to her.

" You're saying someone framed him to find him?" Daniella asked, worried since the pieces were slowly coming together.

" Steve, we looked for the guy for three years and found nothing," Sam said, and Steve looked over to him, nodding.

" We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads."

" Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him; it guaranteed that we would." Sharon pointed out when everyone realized what happen.

" Oh shit," Bonnie said slowly as they all looked to the video.

" Tell me, Bucky. You've seen a great deal, haven't you ?" The man said, but Bucky just stared at him.

" I don't want to talk about it."

The man smirked at the comment," You feel that, if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop." The man said, and he slowly took his glasses off and laughed slightly but quietly.

" Don't worry...we only have to talk about one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 211 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...
25.2K 579 19
Aurora Stark has always been in the spotlight. As the only daughter of Tony Stark, she has been expected to maintain a certain image. But all she tru...
24.5K 641 13
Sequel to The Daughter Its been 2 years since everything happened to the Starks. 16 years old is an awkward age especially when you know your dad is...
841K 34.9K 36
There are demons in the girl's head. They make her wish she was dead. Two years ago, the infamous Tony Stark told the world that he was Iron...