The Street Racer

By nunehzakarian

Emma Golding doesn't like the fact of being in love in high school. She thinks all boys are immature and anno... More

The Street Racer
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 22
Epilouge

Chapter 5

9.7K 234 38
By nunehzakarian

REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting for a while but I am back and ready to create! Please make sure you vote, comment, and tell others to read! If you do ill give you a shout out in my book for whoever got the most people to read. Comment when you have and ill make a quick shout out thank you.

Enjoy my new chapter my lovely readers ;)

_____________________________

Today was Monday, which means I'm in a grumpy mood but, not today. Today I will see Adam since the last time we kissed. I can't stop thinking about our kiss. I get butterflies every time I think of it. His warm pink lips, his long lushes hair. The way his eyes twinkle when he laughs. But my favorite part about him was his smile. He smiles a lot and I like that about him. I haven't told anyone about that kiss, not even Nick. I am too scared to see how he reacts. I'm pretty sure he will shoot him the next time he see's him. But either way I know I have to tell him, he's my best friend. 

I quickly got up and got ready for school. I put on some dark black jeans, my white T-shirt with a V-neck, my black leather jacket, and my black combat boots. I brought all my hair up into a high ponytail and made sure it was tight. I walked towards my mirror and looked at my self and though Dang, I look pretty bad ass. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"Well, you seem pretty happy today," mom said.

"Uh, yah I guess so, I mean I don’t know I just feel good." I laughed awkwardly hoping she wouldn't know I was lying. "Oh, well I'm glad honey. I haven't seen you this happy for a while so enjoy it!" my mom said happily. I smiled at her reaction. Sometimes my mom can be so weir-

Beep!

I pulled my phone from my pocket and saw it was a text from Adam. I bit my lip trying to hide my smile so my mother wouldn't get any thoughts. I opened the text.

Adam

Hey can you meet me at school early today at the table. I need to talk to you.

Emma

Yah sure! See you there :)

Adam 

Okay.

Okay. What does he mean by okay. Why is he acting like this, acting so dry? Who does he think he is, I hate when people send-

HONK! 

HONK!

I snapped out of my thoughts and ran to the door and said bye to my mom. I made my way to Nick's car and slipped right in. "I'm sorry, did I miss something?" Nick asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, why are you dressed so..so.. Different?"

"Well you see Nick I-"

He cut me off. "You kissed Adam...didn't you?" I stayed put in my seat and kept my mouth shut. "I'm not surprised to be honest."

"You aren't?"

"Nope, I knew eventually something like that would happen. You guys are all googly eyes with each other. Its obvious you guys like each other so congrats Em." I smiled at my best friend. He always understands.

"Thanks Nick but, listens. I need you to go to school quick like now!"

"Why what's the rush. I was hoping we co-" I cut him off. "No Nick! Adam said he wanted to talked to me early in the morning at school and I need to be there ASAP!"

"If you say so."

We got to school in about 10 minutes. I got out of the car and said bye to Nick as he made his way inside the school. I started walking towards the table I sit at and I saw Adam. He was sitting down and his left foot was tapping on the ground really fast. His hands were clasped together and he was starring at his hands nervously.  He looked so hot today but, he wasn't dressed like he usually was but he was dressed casual.

"Hey" I said while sitting down at the opposite side of the table. "Oh h-hi Emma. Look um about the kiss that was a mistake-" My heart sank down to my stomach and my throat got tighter "I mean it was nice but I think we should stay friends instead. I mean I don't want people to think the wrong thing that we are dating caus-" I cut him off. "What do you mean you don't want people to think the wrong thing?" I asked. I was angry at this point. "N-no it's just, I just broke up with Ashley and if I date you people will start talking and lots of drama will happen and I don't want that. I know you can get over the kiss I mean I did." I was speechless. This whole weekend I have been freaking out over this kiss and he was already over with it. Wow, this was making my heart shred to pieces but I was not going to show it hurt. "Listen Adam, clearly if that kiss meant nothing to you then your just a man whore."

"I didn't mea-"

"Oh don't give me that bullshit. If you want to be like every guy around here who likes to suck on every girls face and just hump and dump them then fine go ahead! But, don’t expect me to be one of them and even think I will be your friend because there is reasons why I have one best friend and that is because he is nothing like the guys in this school and you know what I thought the same about you but I was wrong. Your just like every guy here...Useless and disappointing." I shook my head and got up from the table.

"Emma wait!" I didn't let him explain. He is like every guy and I just wanted to punch myself for thinking he wasn't. The bell rang and I made my way to first period.

******

Today was so far horrible. I got a lot of stares from the guys in my school. I'm guessing because of my outfit. I didn’t bother doing anything about it because I was so upset about this morning I just wanted to go home crawl in my bed and stay there forever. I made my way to the cafeteria since it was lunch. I opened the door and saw Nick waving at me telling me to come sit with him. I laughed at how funny he looked. As I was walking a lot of boys were watching me, whistling but I didn't care they were all idiots. I spotted Nick sitting with the jocks. It turns out the table I was sitting at was right next to his. All the jocks were eyeing me except for Adam. He had no expression on his face. He was just starring at his food playing with it with his fork.  

I was about to sit down but one of the jocks slapped my ass. That is it. I was about to punch him but someone already tackled him to the ground, which caught everyone in the cafeterias attention. "IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN TO HER ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR YOU WILL BE DEAD!" Adam screamed right in his face. "Alright calm down dude!"

"Whatever man." He got up and grabbed my wrist and started pulling me out into the hallway. Then he pulled me out to the back of the school and he was dragging me towards the football field. 

"What are you doing?" he didn't answer me. He just kept on dragging me to the field. Once we got there he spun me around and grabbed my waist and pushed me to him. I was speechless. "Listen Emma, don't you ever think that I am like those guys. I am nothing like those pigs and I'm sorry that I did what I did this morning. But, I lied. When I kissed you it was the most amazing thing that I have ever felt. I was speechless. I couldn't stop thinking about you and that's why I said what I said this morning. I was scared, scared that you didn't feel the same, scared that I looked like a freak, but most importantly I was scared, scared of losing you and when I saw how upset you were I wanted to punch myself for being such an idiot and I promise you, I will never let a guy treat you like that because your mine. I like you a lot and I can't help to see you with another guy it will drive me insane. Your mine Emma okay?"

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I was stunned, speechless; I had no clue what to say. I couldn't help but let the smile grow on my face. I was way to happy. I bit my lip and giggled. "I'll be yours but on one condition."

"What's that?" he arched an eyebrow.

"Kiss me." and before I knew it, he smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me hungrily, passionately and we let our anger out on each other. His lips were soft and warm and I just didn't want this kiss to stop ever. His hands made his way down to my leg and he lifted it up to his waist and I swung my other leg around his waist. Our lips were moving in sync the whole time. I felt a drop on my cheek and I looked up and saw raindrops falling down from the sky. Then it started to rain fast and harder. I looked back at Adam. We were staring at each other, both breathing so hard. He slowly brought me down and we just stared straight into each other’s eyes. He then put his forehead to mine gently and kept it there. He let his hands fall from my waist and he entwined his figures with mine. Ours lips were inches away from each other. 

Everything was perfect. It didn't matter if it was raining and we were getting wet. We just stayed there looking at each other like our life depended on it. Adam then broke the silence.

"We should go inside before we get drenched."

"Yah we should."

*****************

It was the end of the day, I’m at home and I'm the happiest person in the world. I wish it happened again. His lip-

BEEP

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and took it out. I was a text from Adam. I opened the text.

Adam 

On Friday you and me are going out

Emma

Aha, do I have a choice

Adam

Nope, not with me. ;)

Emma

Well that's not fair!

Adam

Yes it is ;) Now I'm going to pick you up at 5:00 and be ready. And wear something casual but cute.

Emma

Ughh fine 

Adam

haha good night beautiful

AHHHHHHHH! PLAY IT COOL.

Emma 

Aha, night Adam. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 166K 32
They had it all. The cars, money, girls, the houses. But the one thing money can't buy them, they can't get. Happiness. Here's the prestigious Gold...
379K 10.8K 13
(Sequel to Dangerous Love. You don't need to read Dangerous Love to understand this one.) Just like his dad's predicted Jacob is now the hot senior...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
18.2K 319 25
Jake Morrow has a new crush. Okay, well he's had a crush on the same girl for three years. But now, after years and years of waiting, the mysterious...