Mr. Wolf's House Of Extraordi...

By Xabi2614

With stories of lies, treachery, lust, greed and a sprinkle of love, Mr. Wolf's House of Extraordinary Wonder... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Mr. Wolf
Chapter 2: A Talk with Mr.Wolf
Chapter 3: A Little Fight with Snake Face
Chapter 5: Lesbians and Broken Noses
Chapter 6: Ryder
Chapter 9: Art and Such
Chapter 10:Cheaters Apparently Prosper

Chapter 8: The Condemnation of Heather Riley

32 3 0
By Xabi2614

After arriving at the hideout, we had handled a few things then Kyle had managed to bother Levi enough to start a chase. I sighed as I dusted my self off, again. We had been chasing Levi and Kyle though the place for almost an hour. Ryder had assured me that it was friendly and that Levi wasn't gonna seriously hurt Kyle.

Alex had decided in the beginning that he wanted to be zero help in the chase of the two, declaring such as he  planted his ass in a chair and hadn't gotten up since. "You could be some help you know" I growled as I rubbed my poor ass. I had dropped on it so many times that I'm scared that I might have just broken it.

"Go team" he said sarcastically waving his hand. A small flag materialized and waved its self about before evaporating again. "Asshole" I muttered as I walked away from him. He scoffed and whispered something rudely under his breath. I disregarded him and keep walking. "Your just mad because your weak" I snapped. Something about his attitude made me edgy. My demons were on edge too, though that wasn't uncommon. He growls and stands up, pushing me. I fall forward and hit my nose, making the world go blurry as I stand slowly. My demons snatch control without hesitation and grab Alex by the throat. They fling him into a wall and he crashed through it as if it were made of paper.

"Shit" I say, spectating powerlessly.

"He should learn manners" hissed one. The others murmur in agreement. We stepped into the room but he was gone. My demons stood puzzled, Alex had simply vanished. I carefully took control back and looked around a bit. The room was pretty empty. A book shelf was in the corner but that was about it.

The floor groaned and creaked terribly. I started back towards the door but the floor groaned and moaned in protest of my weight. I watch in horror as the floor split and fractured. It then began to sink inward. I ran for the door but it seemed to be running from me. I felt myself scream but nothing reached my ears. My demons shouted unhelpfully all at once. My senses went into over load. I felt like there was no air in the room. I screamed again, wanting it to reach my own ears.  

Unexpectantly, a hand grabbed me by my ponytail and yanked my upward just as the floor gave way completely and dropped into the room under it. So there I was hanging by my ponytail almost 40 feet in the air. Pain exploded in my head as I bobbed up and down. I tried not to focus on the immense pain.

Tears fell as I imagined myself down there among the rumble and floor boards. The images  of my broken and mangled body made me cry harder. I balled like a baby as my life depended on the strength of my hair. My demons were silent and my senses seemed to calm down one by one, hearing first, then sight and soon.

I was soon grabbed by my shirt then my arms. I didn't know who it was but I allowed them to pull me to them and rock me as they massaged my tender scalp. The sobs soon queited into soft hiccups and silent tears. I cried until my head pounded and my savior's shirt was soaked with tears. 

I looked up into Levi's big golden eyes. The tears on his face made me cry more. "Are you hurt anywhere?!" he asked after holding me for a while. I shook my head as I buried my self in the crook of his arm. He smiled at me and rubbed my scalp. "I'm sorry about this" he said while still rubbing my scalp. He placed a kiss on the top of my head but didn't speak again.

I chuckled dryly, "Its fine Levi I promise" I said bringing him closer. He laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I snuggled into him as I waited for my heart rate to slow down. I suddenly felt completely at peace.

"Levi!" there was a pause as the person listened for an answer. "Levi!" Levi straightened up and listened. I could to hear the cries of someone calling him too. Levi scooped me up and walked away from the room. "I'm here" he called back. He looked down at me and stopped walking. "Blue are you sure your okay?" I nodded. 

"I just want you to check for me, please? Also mention none of this to Ryder. He isn't what you think. He's a danger an-..." Levi stopped when he saw Ryder. I nodded, he didn't need to know about any of this. He ran up to us with Kyle in tow. Levi stood me on my own two feet. I wiped my eyes and knelt down so I was the same height as Ryder. He stroked my face as he rocked me back and forth. I desperately wanted to pull away but I stayed there. I didn't need him to be suspicious. 

"Are you okay?" he asked looking at me with a worried expression. I nodded softly and he rocked me a little more before turning to the guys. "What happened?" he asked. Nobody answered. Levi looks at me and I gulp.

His features harden and his sandy hair started to pale. "What happened?" he said again his voice hard and his eyes dark. He looked so different, physically yeah but also on an aurotic sense too. His aura was changing and warping in an inorganic way. His transformation seemed to rip through his current form, his bones popping in a disgusting way. His hair was pure  white and he stood almost 6'3. He had well passed Levi's 5'5 height.  His present irked my demons even more so than before.

Levi met his eye and spoke evenly despite Ryder's outburst and the major height difference.  Obviously he had been dealing with Ryder for a long time. "She ran into the Ever Changing Room without being invited and it tried to kill her" his aura was as unreadable as his blank face. Nothing like his expression when he asked me if I was ok. It was strange to see the change.

Ryder looked at me with pity before asking, "Why did you run into that room?" he narrowed his eyes at me when I didn't answer. Levi nodded at me, trying to coax me to say something. I looked at my shoes, my stomach churning as I tried to think of something. I slide into the depths of my mind and Ryder followed me. I realized it to late and the only thing I could think to protect was the memory of Levi's warning. The memory of Alex pushing me was left open to be seen.

I blinked and Ryder was staring at me with pity, "Its OK doll, you don't have to protect him" He looks at Kyle who seemed to shy away from him. Levi goes to speak but Kyle disappears and Ryder smiles at me. "How about you go collect your things from your dorm, hm?" he says it questioningly but I could tell I had little of a choice.

He brushed his clothes off and reached for my hand. I gulp and looked up at him. I knew Ryder was powerful but I had no idea he was...this, tyrant like thing.

A throat was cleared and I looked up at Ryder's waiting hand. I reached for it and he pulled me close just like Levi had. But it wasn't like Levi at all, it wasn't warm or a place I wanted to be. I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts. I couldn't compare Ryder to  Levi because they were just that different. I looked up at Levi's sympathetic face. I looked down and turned away from him.

I looked up and we were outside of my dorm. The bright green numbers taunted me. I looked closer. They no longer were 804, but 612 instead. I knocked on the door. The laughter from before quieted as someone neared the door.

The door opened and revealed Snake Boy with the girl from before hanging off of him, I think her name was Heather? Holli? Harper? Hope? No no it had to be Heather. Right?

"Oh your back?" he asked stumbled toward me with a lazy smile on his face, fangs flashing in the early evening light. "Yeah" I said. It seemed like I hadn't seen his in years. Something was off, he had completely feared me this morning.

He looked over me and meet Ryder's gaze, "Oh look who's been eating his vegetables" he smirked, looking Ryder up and down. Ryder sneered at him, Nick laughed at his anger. "Umm, I need to come in" I said pushing him aside.

"Don't touch my man" she said pushing me.

"What you gonna do, hoe? I replied with a sneer, I already hated her. She definitely didn't need to be on my bad side.

"Oooo, Ryder did always liked a girl with an attitude so he could argue with her" a voice laughed from the other side of the room. I jumped as a boy stepped from a  separate room that had no lights on. The boy looked just like a skeleton if the light hit him just right I was almost sure he would like he didn't have any skin at all. I shivered at such a thought.

"Still hiding in the shadows, Andy?" asked Ryder.

Andy flashed a sly smile and shrugged, "You still a rat?"

He smiled, "Did I scare you? he asked raising an eyebrow. I shook my head, embarrassed that he had. He looked at me like he didn't believe me. I reached out touched his face. It felt like skin but looked so real. "Its my curse" he spoke quietly. I nodded, most likely beauty and the beast type of thing.

"Its so intricate, and real looking" I said stepping closer. He smiled and touched my hand, "Thank you" he said. I pulled my hand away, my trance broken suddenly. I shake my head and  walk toward my closet. I opened it to see it completely a mess. I turned around and looked at right at her. She had on the dress my mum had given me for my birthday, the year she died.

I reached out and a dead root burst though the floor and tightened around her. I channeled my demons and I pulled her close, with our faces being an inch apart. "You filthy whore, you have on my mother's dress" I mentally let go and the root flung her in to the far wall. "Who gave you the right to wear my things?!" I could feel my anger bubbling close to the surface. I tried to do what they say in anger management, put it in a pot. My demons chanted for war, making it hard to concentrate on peace.

She sneers at me, no longer fearing me. "I do what I want." Ryder watched from the door way and Andy studied me.

"I-..." I bite my tongue and tried to pack all my anger into this tiny pot. It wasn't working though, I was almost at my boiling point.

"Take it off" I whispered, my demon's chant drowning out any of the calm thoughts that were left.

"Nah, I'm good. I like and think I will keep  it. It suits me. Not you though. Your built like a iPhone." she laughs that awful laugh again and I can't breath anymore. Time slows as watch every way I could possibly make her suffer. I bite my lip trying not to succumb to the feelings of my mum but i couldn't help it. I wanted to hurt her. I wanted her to suffer for this. I finally let the welcoming darkness take over. "I wonder who gave you permission to wear my mothers things" me voice is eerily silent as i move close. 

"Because it damn sure it wasn't me!" my voice filled the room and it seemed to shake. Roots climbed up the wall and across the ceiling as the my 'anger pot' exploded. My feelings about my mum's death had takenover. 

"I hate you, you filthy  whore I hope you burn in a hell and the devil chews you up and spits you out you filthy b*tch" I screamed. I snatched the dress off of her and  tenderly touched the fabric. It no longer smelled like my mum. It smelled like cheap perfume and Snake Boy and....sex. I cried. She had sex with him in my mum's dress. My mum met my father in this dress. She wore it the day he proposed. She let me wear it the night of my first date.

I cried harder, she soiled all of those memories by sleeping with HIM in it. I looked at her, "You will pay for this. That is a promise on MY head that you will pay for this" I stood tall and looked down at her. "This dress held precious memories and do you know what you did? You ruined them when you slept with that in my mum's dress"

I pointed at Snake Boy and he glared at me and I dared him to speak. His poison had no effect on something that was already dead. "And you, you are no exception you let her ramble through my things. You will suffer as much as her, if not more" I sneered at him and walked toward my stuff. "Oh and if you go to Mr. Wolf with this I will mount your heads on pikes in my grans living room. She doesn't like when people disgrace her family"

I gathered my clothes and packed them into a bag. I walked passed everyone who had witnessed my mental break. Each held matching expressions of shock except Andy who was smiling.

########

Word count: 2355

ignore mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 15 15
𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔞𝔣𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔢. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔯...
116K 2.6K 35
"Some secrets can kill your closest friends/loved ones"
133 15 6
two girls who were humans aren't anymore, they dont know what they are and to top it off they have 6 mates whose families are trying to kill them.
85 2 9
An intriguing story full of wonders!