Marrying Miss Devil

By sandyblush

# 1 in General Fiction # 1 in Romedy # 16 in Romance "MYTRI... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY HAIR? WHAT HA... More

Prologue
Author Note
Characters- Introduction!!
I. Wedding Invitation
II.First Love
III. Engagement!
IV. Letter Mystery
V. Happy wedding!
VI. Newly Weds
VII. Broken Hearts
VIII. Pledges and Curses
IX. Jealousy on Rocks!
X. 'My God'
Cast list
XI. Seshi's Other Face
XII. Ready for honeymoon?
XIII. Drama Queen
Gossip Corner
XIV. Parents Plan
XVI. Queen of Taunting
XVII. Wife-ism
XVIII. The Ultimatum
XIX. Plan Flop
XX. Horoscope
XXI. She loves me?!
XXII. Mission Seduction starts
Guess what happened....Where...?
XXIII Tiny Fantasies
XXIV Wedding Breakers!
XXV Wedding Makers!!
XXVI Birthday Girl
XXVII Drunken Confessions
XXVIII Couple on Fire
XXIX Consummation
XXX Mytri in Denial
XXXI A grand Proposal?
XXXII Quickest Proposal Ever!
Fan-Arts
XXXIII. A real talk
XXXIV. Fantasy Vs Reality.!
XXXV. Mrs.Wife Club
New Book New Account
XXXVI My Prince Charming!
XXXVII Mytri, A crazy hacking matchmaker
XXXVIII Little Grandpa
Epilogue
Author Note

XV. Shopping Spear

15.5K 788 252
By sandyblush

Mytri POV:

When we stepped into the little villa, our now home, it is like I entered a new world.

Our hearts are filled with mixed emotions. We are sad because of leaving uncle, aunty and others and we didn't even go and said goodbye to other uncles and aunties because we know they would stop us and Seshi doesn't want it to happen. If he makes a decision...Then it is impossible to change it. So I didn't argue with him on it. Anyways I am going to invite all of them here once we settle down properly. I think I have a lot to discuss with my MIL!

She better give me answers when I met her next time!! Otherwise she is going to see daughter-in-law side of me!! And Let me warn her that MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW side is worse than Seshi's other face!!

This new house is just a kilometer away from the old one, so I am sure I am not going to miss them as much as I think I will miss them. Right?

Poor them!

They will miss us like hell...

Keeping all the sorrow thoughts aside, I started scrutinizing the new house because my mom always says one thing "Life must go on, come what may".

The house is small and cozy that it gives me romantic vibrations. There is a small garden surrounding the house. There is this pleasant shiver that went from my little toes to my knees and stopped there for few minutes and continued to travel to my belly when I saw the small beautiful swimming pool at the back side of the garden. In the ground floor there is a hall followed by a dining room and kitchen and a small guest bedroom.

Wow!!

There is an in-house swimming pool too here!! Lots of love to the engineer who supervised building this house and Seshi's grandpa who designed it.

Going to the first floor, I found a beautiful view of New York Manhattan from the master bedroom and they were two more bedrooms in that floor and the second floor consists of play room and in-house movie theater etc.

This villa is the result of Seshi's grandpa love for grandma.

If you think that it was a great love story with many twists and turns... Then you are wrong. The love stories in our family are not that great and women in our house are such weak hearted that they almost fell for their husbands in first sight itself!

In early 1900's Grandpa was taking a walk through Goa sea shore and noticed a gang of teenagers commenting on a beautiful girl. He went to the gang and took a lecture of five hours about how you treat a women and the beautiful girl's heart (Grandma's heart) melted then and there and fell for his gentleman trap!!

According to her, he saved her life from that gang. They instantly fell in love with each other and got married within seven months.

That's it.

Well if you think that this is a great love story then let me tell you Raghu uncle and MIL's story.

In mid 1900's Raghu uncle was driving the newly introduced ambassador car like a hero and knocked on a girl who is crossing the road. He went out of the car and offered her his hand as help and the girl scolded him for about half-an hour for poor driving skills. He listened to her scolding as if it is music to him. As he was already smitten by her beauty, he offered lift to drop her in the Law College where she was studying.

That's it.

MIL fell in love with FIL for his flirty words in those fifteen minutes of drive and they got married. She had Seshi in her arms before she had Lawyer degree.

Coming to my mom and Dad's story...

Mamma designed a necklace and ordered it in our jewellery shop, Dad himself went to give the delivery of the necklace because he loved the design and wants to meet the designer. When he met mamma no words came from his mouth as he saw angel on the earth for the first time. Both MIL and Ridhima aunt played cupid in their love story. They became friends to my mom and unintentially inform my dad about her every moment and they always praised my dad infront of mom. Poor Mom, she believed on whatever they said....

And now here I am after twenty two years of that incident.

Now coming to my love story...

When I was six years old, Seshi shared his lollipop with me and that's it!!

I fell in love!!

Not with the lollipop but with the initial owner of it!!

See!

I am so foolish that I fell in love with Seshi just because of a single Lollipop!!

Isn't it ridiculous?

He stole my heart so easily with one lollipop and I don't even know how to steal his heart!!

But now I am so deep in love that I can't get my heart from him even if I repay his lollipop with hundreds and thousands of lollipops!

Poor me....

Even though I love him so much, I need to torture him and set him in line to love me. So I have a very big job to do.

Even though MIL did this to us, I'm thankful to her in one thing. Being in private I can do anything to him to extract my revenge. I was holding my devious plans to irritate him till today since I didn't want them to know my evil side.

Now since we are alone... Be ready for a better turn in your life my Seshi darling. (with wicked smile)

Seshi's POV :

When people said, life takes sudden turns at most unexpected times, I laughed rhetorically at it knowing I am the best example for it now.

Firstly my Uncle, whom I always thought would be villain of my love story, happily gave his daughter to me in marriage.

Secondly, The lady of my life, My princess and The beautiful Devil whom I thought will love me as much as I love her, rejected me on our first night itself saying that she doesn't like me.

Thirdly, My parents who always thinks I am the greatest blessing to them and who were always proud on my every decision just threw me outside the house?

I know... I know why mom and dad took this harsh decision of sending us to another house. They got the wind of the rift between Mytri and me. That fool devil, Mytri might have unknowingly left a hint to them because from my side I always make them feel like we both are happily married couple!

I know they have done this for our own good but I am a prideful person and will not step in to that house again. I will be the same Seshi with them and I would love them the same too but I will not step in that again.

The decision they took was not the right one now in current situation. Mytri is used to living in huge families and with many people around. She loves being surrounded by people, so that she can talk, smile, fight and tease them. Not only Mytri, but Dad's health is another reason why I don't wanted to leave them. His Sugar levels are fluctuating easily now-a-days. That's why I clearly instructed Sujith, shyam, mom and His secretary to keep a track on him and his chocolate eating habits.

"Seshi... This house is beautiful but Why is the house so empty? Where is all the furniture?" Mytri asked hopping onto the living room happily and smiling like a kid who is waiting for the Christmas gift.

"Because those two old cunning humans are testing our capabilities. So be ready in ten minutes we are going to shop for all the furniture and other appliances and also for you necessities." I told her and made my way to the garden where we sat near the pool and started making list of things to be bought.

Mytri POV

Arghhh... I'm tired!!!

It took us seven hours to shop for all the things we need from toothbrushes to the furniture. Ahhh I'm so tired and my body is hurting a lot but the goofy smile I have on my face is not going away. And My smile is because of Seshi.

I enjoyed a lot shopping with Seshi. He was ever very considerate and enjoyable.

I felt so happy to choose the decor of our new house item to item even it is very tiring. It feels like the new house be filled with our essence in it and I loved it. I feels like a kind of accomplishment to have our own touches in where we live.

When we reached the mall, we wasted no time and went towards furniture shops. I loved a sofa set so much and Seshi too loved it but I selected another one.

"Mytri, that sofa is small and not comfortable. Let's have this one this large and very comfortable. What happened to you, why are you so not in to your favorite hobby today?" Seshi asked be raising an eyebrow.

"Ummm... Seshi... I know you live on your own expenses and never took uncle help in it but now, since we are alone we need to be more careful about what we spend. We cannot waste the few income resources we have right?" I told him giving him my point of you.

He looked me from up to down for few minutes "Mytri, do you even know how much I earn?"

"Oh you are a doctor Seshi how much can you earn. Not that much." I said brushing away his question.

"Then listen, I'm doctor at one of the best hospitals in the world which pays me a lot literally and I also have other sources of hefty earning. See this card" He showed me his unlimited black card. I opened my mouth to talk but closed it not knowing what to say.

Oh my Modi's new 2000 rupees note!!!

He has a black unlimited card of his own? I looked at him in wonder and he said "And Mytri dear I have two more such cards so don't worry and spend as much as you want. Even if you want to buy the whole mall then too I wont stop you."

Yippeeee!!! I can buy everything I want now.

"You should've said this before. See we wasted so much time. Okay now let's go order that big sofa set, those two tables, that dining table and these four book shelves too." I said excitingly. Now I need to work hard and spend his money so much that he will get encouraged to earn more and more.

As they say that "Every successful man has a woman behind his success", I'm going to be that for him. I will give more reasons to work hard and earn more money.

I would to swipe his cards. This is going to be fun.

After ordering everything we wanted there, we gave our address for delivery.

Then we are going to the top floor to for cots and beddings section when something caught my eye. There In the large screen is displayed about the "Lovely couple competition" where the winner would be gifted a complete set of king sized bed and a queen sized bed a complimentary set of something else too.

Wow!!! I want it!!!

I looked towards Seshi and saw that he did not notice that yet. If Seshi sees it, he will not agree. He hates these kinds of stuff. But I want them. I want us to win and take that gift.

How?

Think Mytri how?

And then an idea popped in my head. I suddenly leaned again Seshi for support and winced.

"What happened, is something wrong?" Seshi asked worried.

"Yeah, my legs are hurting from all the walking and standing and also we did not had anything to eat." I said wincing and hissing. He looked at me with a small smile and offered his back to me for a piggyback ride.

Exactly what I want!!!

I watched at all the couples trying hard to act lovely and happily but guys you need to stop since you are nothing before my drama. My acting is widely praised and appreciated. That gift will be ours no matter what.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's time to my all time favorite free stuff.

Seshi took me to the beds shops on his back. Suddenly a man in suit came to us and bowed with respect.

"Congratulations Sir and Ma'am, we are very happy to announce that you are the winners of the competition and won the grand gift." He said smiling at us.

I smiled inwardly and said "Competition? What competition are you talking about sir. We did not participate any of such sort." I answered trying to hide my smile while Seshi slowly put me down on the ground slowly.

"Its 'Lovely couple Competition' ma'am. We are gifting them two bed sets with few complementary gifts in the eve of New Year. We observed many couples but everything they did were just acts like holding hands, kissing and other horny stuff but you guys are talking care of one another. But when we saw you, it's like you both are single soul with two bodies.Sir carried you happily for more than 15 minutes with out a wince of pain in his face.... We are very happy to hand these gifts to you. Please sign here sir and write down your address we will deliver them by evening." He said making me smile wide.

I looked at Seshi to find him looking at me with a scowl on his face.

Oh Darn it. I can never fool him.

Where am I lacking? I mean I act so convincing that everyone will believe but not him.

"You knew about all this right? And that is the reason for your tired legs and exhaustion. Isn't it? Are you crazy Mytri... We would've bought them why get something in free." He scolded me but I stood my stand this time. He cannot take away my love for free stuff.

"Did you ever use free stuff?" I asked him keeping my hands on hips.

"No!!!" He said almost shouted.

"Then, You, Mr. Seshank Gupta, doesn't know the happiness, joy and satisfaction of using free stuff. Its like you won the whole world even though you get a small chocolate for free. You will love them and use them to the fullest. Nothing can satisfy the pleasure of using such free stuff So don't talk before experiencing. We are taking it and you will have the pleasure of using them: I said in one breathe and went to the cash counter to write down the address. Seshi sighed and followed to sign on necessary papers.

After shopping crockery and groceries too, We went to food court to have something since we did not had anything heavy from morning apart from ice cream and chocolates in the middle.

I was walking along with Seshi holding his hand in the busy food court when a man purposely brushed my shoulder against his and walked past us. I was really disgusted with that dirty touch and Seshi noticed it.

There is no need for me to say him anything. He can handle such situation in a very good way. What I'm waiting for is a good show. I looked at Seshi to eye a coke tin lying on the ground in front of us and that the time for his little lesson.

Go on Seshi... Come on!!!

Light... Camera... Action!!!

And then he kicked the coke tin hard towards that man and it hit him right on his right eye.

Good Shot!!!

I was awestruck with his aim. He smirked at that man and said "oops sorry man I have a very bad eye sight"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Serves that moron right.

Awwww... How I love this side of Seshi so much

Seshi is my Brad Pitt

He is my Zachary Levi

He is my Shah Rukh Khan

He is my Prince Charming

He is my Aladdin

And last but not the least... He is my Alibaba and forty thieves.

Finally we had our food and left for our empty house waiting for us. But I'm happy. Happy to go there and I enjoyed the shopping so much. Shopping with Seshi is the best. He even purchased me an idol of laughing Buddha since I said it remind me of Arvind uncle.

And that's the reason I love him so much and wanted to make him love me torturing him.

Shyam POV:

What? Threw them out of the house? Why? What had they done?

I went to the university at that time in one of my girlfriend's car and attended some boring lectures. Actually I was shocked when Seshi ordered me that I won't ride my vehicle for a semester, but see "God always do good for good people like me". I just shared my saddening story to my girlfriends and other friends and of course I told them the reality!!.

My reality:

I, the only innocent species on the earth found a lost kitty (cat) outside our estate gate and as usual my kindness side-kicked in. I took the kitty inside my house planning to raise the cutest little thing but, My Businessman Dad, disowned him just because he is not blood related to us?!

Why? Since it doesn't have his DNA or genes, will he not accept it? If my father only care for our blood in veins, then I will immediately take it to the veterinarian and inject my blood in to its body.

He also told that he don't want that "roadside Romeo" inside our mansion. So, I took away the kitty (cat) from his presence and offered my car to him as its own home. Now, Romeo is owner of the house (which is my car) and I am using public transport.

ALL THE GIRL, IN THE CLASS CRIED AS MUCH AS THEY CAN!! and offered me their cars to use. I, being too muchpolite, not able to turn down their requests, accepted first 14 requests. One will pick girlfriend will pick up me and other will drop me. Like that 14 girls for 7 days a week! Hurray!!!

I must thank Seshi for his punishment...because now it is anything but that!

Lucky me!! and my Oscar winning story making skills!

Anyways now that they are out of the house I think it's a great achievement.

How lucky them!!!

If you think that throwing them out of the house is the most saddening and disappointing issue for me... then no its not. I'm quite happy that Seshi as a eldest one in our household achieved a goal by having his own private life for himself away from prying parents.

I need to know what he has done to achieve such honor of getting out. I will do that too and my father too will keep me in my grandpa's house.

Then My life My Rules.

I can do whatever I want. No one can stop me. I can wear my favorite T-shirt with holes and no one can stop me. Last time when I wore that shirt, my father thought that I'm secretly working as road sweeper or public bathroom cleaner. Seriously, these old people have no eye for fashion.

I hope that the great people who invented this airy shirt with holes can go for the concept for jeans pants and for boxers too... It'll be so cool... Literally.

May God bless those pure souls.

So, finally I reached Seshi-Mytri's new house to give them the set of spare keys that Gayatri aunt ordered me to.

I went towards the door and found it locked. Since they are not inside, I invited myself and went inside the villa using the spare keys. It's a simple and a beautiful house but!!! BUT... it's empty.

Those black-dyed hair people has gone too far this time even taking away the furniture. So, since there are no chairs or sofas, I sat on stairs and called Netflix people.

There is only wall attached huge TV in the living room, so I called them to fix the connection. Not long after they came and setup the connections. I was watching movies to pass the time but the house too disturbingly empty.

Like God has heard my thoughts, I heard a baby voice from outside. I went out and saw a small girl maybe three years old is playing with her playhouse kit.

I smiled to myself for my extraordinary idea as I walked towards the opposite house where that girl is playing.

I slowly opened the gate and went towards her.

Me: Hey there little mermaid, what is your name?

Little girl: I am Rewacca

HUH?

Oh !!! maybe Rebecca.

Me: Wow... such a cute name for such a beautiful girl. I'm Shyam and you can call me 'hotty'. Can I please borrow your beautiful four inches furniture to fill our house for some time?

I pleaded her for almost 15 minutes and she finally agreed to give me her toy furniture in exchange of 10 Popsicle, which I promised to give before the end of the day.

I gently placed the toy furniture in a tray and then took and placed them in respective places in Seshi and Mytri's living room.

Ummm...

Now this house is not empty anymore...It has furniture and TV and so it is livable from now on.

I was enjoying my favorite cartoon and eating Pizza I ordered online when someone knocked the door...

"I don't know why I am so popular...people always come after me where ever I go" I sighed and went to the door and opened and saw Sujith coming inside passing me.

"Hai!! Hello!!" I greeted him but he was in a foul mood right now and so he didn't reply me and continued on what he planned to do. I must say he is pretty much upset with Uncles decision but he keep it to himself as he don't want to make a scene out of it.

He went to check the security cameras around the house so he asked me to go to all the sides of the house and I said hi to the cameras and I performed the monkey act for him where as he is watching everything from the mini control room. When he is utterly satisfied that this house is safe for Seshi and Mytri, he went out to gather information on nearby malls, carwash and drug stores so that we can provide the same to Seshi and Mytri.

I just closed the door and continued watching Fashion TV this time because it seems to be more playful than cartoons and then without any curtsey of knocking the door, Seshi entered the house disturbing my peace and he is followed by my beautiful sister.

Mytri (Happily): Shyam, I am so happy to have you here.

Me (Pointing finger on Seshi): What about you?

Seshi: Hmmm...I am okay to have you here.

Seshi's POV:

We both are tired after the long shopping trip and once we reached home, we were welcomed by Shyam who obviously holds another key of the villa.

My god! His Drama will start now ....

Shyam: Seshi, Do you know why your mom and dad kicked you out of the house?

Me (Rolling my eyes): I don't know but they didn't kick me but just sent me away from them. By the way the word KICK only suits you in our house shyam.!!

Shyam: But, I KNOW why they did so?

Mytri: Why?

Shyam: Actually I planned two scenarios for that...

See, The drama already started...

Shyam (with so much of excitement in story telling):

Scenario 1:

Seshi, may be you are illegitimate son of Raghu uncle and he hide the truth from Gayatri aunt till yesterday and today Gayatri aunt found the truth and kicked you out and Mytri is your wife so she sent her too...

"IDIOT!! Have you lost your brain somewhere?! I am MY Mom and Dad's only son and now for god's sake please don't try to change my birth certificate" I said keeping my angry in bay.

"Yeah, Shyam...Seshi is right! He is his parents own son, didn't you notice that he got his sassiness from his mom and handsome face from his dad" Mytri said after deeply thinking about Shyam's Scenario.

Shyam: Ooo...Now Let's go for Scenario 2:

"Seshi is suffering from some kind of contagious disease and now Uncle and Aunt Sent him to protect their favorite child –which is me from that contagious disease. Mytri, my sis is immune of all the evilness in the world...So they daringly sent her with you to take care of her. Am I right?" He said winking an eyebrow at me...

My blood is boiling hearing his next scenario and where is Sujith when we need him the most. I don't want to kick him on his face as I was done punishing him for the month..Hope Sujith will do it for me!!

"No shyam!! I know he is dangerous but he is to healthy to have a contagious disea__"

"Now stop it you both and please help me in decorating the house before making me the worst human being in the world..." I said in haste to the duo

  "Why I should stop when my second scenario is right?!....I accept I am an IDIOT, stupid, rascal and rogue but I am your best friend to you Seshi....I am your rogue, your idiot, your stupid Seshi...SO don't hide your illness from me! I will take care of you for the sake of my sister." Shyam said proud of himself.  

I was trying to reach him when my foot came on some little toy and I winced in pain..

"who the hell is playing with toys here?" I shouted on the two aliens of my life.

"Me, but it's not toy..Actually they are toy furniture which I borrowed from Rebecca...I don't want this house to be empty. Don't worry, I will return it to her once your original furniture arrives!!" Shyam said proudly....

Before I explain how foolish he is to himself... Sujith came for which I am grateful for and helped me in supervising when the truck with furniture is unloaded.

Mytri's POV:

I am so excited for the truck to arrive...There is a king size bed for Seshi and Queen Size bed for me for our Different Rooms which I didn't told to Seshi till now  and a beautiful baby crib which came as complimentary gift with the beds....

I really need the baby crib so much...Maybe no one knows but I am planning for making our family a baby richer...!!

Hope aunt Gayatri don't have a problem with my plans.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR

May all of us, our families, our friends and even our enemies if any unknown to us, have a great year and May god bless everyone with good food, nice clothes and other necessities.

Very sorry for the late update. we wrote this chapter for six times and deleted and this is the result of seventh time.

Since it is a late chapter, we gave a very long one.

This is our all time biggest update with 4500+ words.  

Hope you like it

Vote/comment and share our story

Sandyblush

PS: Next update is after 225 votes. LOl!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 10.8K 59
At two opposite ends of the spectrum, Bound by the shackles of marriage. Aarav Singhania Rhea Aggarwal Aarav Singhania, a 27-year-old tycoon, The bi...
963K 38.1K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
470K 23.1K 63
For her, he is the light of her life. She never thought of leaving him. But unknowingly they got into a fight. He went out leaving her alone in the h...