The Personal Assistant (Harry...

By yaraaaaa028

Because falling in love with my personal assistant is prohibited. [[SOON TO BE EDITED.]] AN: Thank you for re... More

I - One
I - Two
I - Three
I - Four
I - Five
I - Six
I - Seven
I - Eight
I - Nine
I - Ten
I - Eleven
I - Twelve
I - Thirteen
I - Fourteen
I - Fifteen
I - Sixteen
Author's note.
I - Seventeen
I - Eighteen
Author's note again.
I - Nineteen
I - Twenty.
Author's note.
I - Twenty One
I - Twenty Two
I - Twenty Three
I - Twenty Four
Song List. Yay! :)
I - Twenty Five
I - Twenty Six
I - Twenty Seven
I - Twenty Eight
I - Twenty Nine
I - Thirty
Author's effin note.
I- Thirty One
I - Thirty Two
I - Thirty Three
I - Thirty Four
I - Thirty Five
I - Thirty Six
I - Thirty Seven
Announcement!
I - Thirty Eight
Author's Note
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!
I- Thirty Nine
I - Forty
Sorry!
I - Forty One
I - Forty Two
I - Forty Three
I have a confession to make..
I - Forty Four
I - Forty Five
:(
II - One
II - Two
Hi guys. (Not an update sorry!)
II - Three
II - Four
II - Five
II - Six
I'll be gone til April. :(
II - Seven
II - Eight
II - Nine
II - Ten
II - Eleven
Hi! :)
II - Thirteen
I'M DONE WITH THE BULLSHITS.
Why I haven't updated for a loooong time.
II - Fourteen
II - Fifteen
II - Sixteen
I'll update after 3 days.
II - Seventeen
II - Eighteen
II - Nineteen
II - Twenty (Ending)
Read me!!
Alternate Ending
Hi.

II - Twelve

1K 36 1
By yaraaaaa028

Victoria's Point of View

I feel numb and stupid.

It's like my insides are gonna be thrown up and my head is spinning. I wanted to cry but the tears just won't come out. Instead, I crumpled the paper and threw it in yhe trash bin.

I know that Madison is worried, but she didn't spoke a word. I know that she wanted to apologize but I'm thankful that I already knew that Evan is currently cheating on me with Emma.

I'm aware that I also cheated, and I have no arguement with that. It's just that, I feel that this marriage isn't going to work anymore. We both cheated and we're not usually together.

We're married for a year and yet, the marriage is already falling apart. I sighed as I closed my eyes, my index and thumb pressing the bridge of my nose as I tried to calm myself.

"Victoria. I am so sorry." Madison stated. We all know that Madison isn't at any fault.

"It's not your fault, Madi. Maybe it's a sign that the marriage isn't working." I said, as my chest begins to feel heavy.

"Are you okay?" Madison hurriedly ran towards me, assisting me to sit on the chair, "You look pale. Oh my god."

"I'm okay, Madison. I'm just really tired and I haven't got enough sleep." I lied. The truth is, I am really stressed and frustrated. I just wanted to sleep.

"You should go to bed. I'll take good care of the twins, okay?" My sister offered that I can't decline.

"Okay, thank you, Madi."

I guided myself towards the master bedroom. As I enter my room, tears began to flow, as I saw our large wedding portrait. I thought Evan is the perfect guy and I thought I'm going to have the family that I always wanted, but I am wrong.

I slept with Harry and Evan cheated with Emma.

This marriaged is fucked up.

I looked at the other side of our room, and saw a photo of Valarie and Harry. I haven't noticed that I was unable to remove this photo in the house and I was surprised that Evan didn't argue about this. The truth is, that's Valarie's favorite photo with her dad. Maybe I'll just move it to her room.

I decided to take a warm shower and drifted myself to sleep. Maybe when I wake up, all the pain will go away.

▫️▫️▫️

I woke up with a curly-haired guy smiling at me, and instantly, the photo of him kissing si ex girlfriend came back to me, "Good morning, Victoria."

I pushed him away, causing him to fall down, "Get out of my room!" I shouted and I don't care if our neighbors can hear my voice, "Get out! I don't wanna see you!"

Evan was startled. He tried to hug me but I pushed him away, "What?! What did I do?!" He asked.

"What did you do?! You are making out with Emma, outside the hospital where I am recovering from the birth of your children!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face, "When did this started, Evan? Please tell me."

I noticed that he is already crying from what I said, "I'm sorry.." he continued to cry, "I am really sorry, it just happened."

"What?! Just tell me when did you got back with Emma! Please!" I begged, because I just wanted to know the truth, because I wanted him also to know the truth.

"When.. when.." He can't stop crying and I'm trying to be stiff, "Before we got married."

"Oh my.." I began to cry and I fell on the floor, weeping. I know I don't have the right to play innocent and all because I had sex with Harry right after Evan and I got married, but this one hurts more. Because if Evan still loves Emma then we shouldn't got married, "Do you-", I swallowed hard, "Do you still love.. love her?" I asked, my voice is shaking.

Evan didn't spoke a word, instead he closed the gap between us.

I can't feel the love between us anymore, probably because I was hurt or maybe I chose not to feel it anymore. My mind is spinning as I tried to kiss back, but my heart doesn't want to. Instead, I pushed myself away from me.

"You didn't answer my question, Evan."

"No, I love you." Evan answered, "She's just-"

"A what? A quick fuck? When I'm not around? So you can have someone to stick you dick to? Is that it?" I spatted.

"No baby, that's not-"

"Don't you baby me! Evan, this marriage isn't working anymore. You cheated with Emma, and guess what? I cheated on you too, but it was one time because I know it was wrong. I was carried away with my feelings.." Evan was shocked from what I had said, "After that, I promise myself not to do it again because I want to be loyal to you again, but then I found out that you cheated with me everyday during your shooting!"

"You cheated on me? With whom?!" He asked, his voice is ascending, "Is it with the Luke? Calum? Ashton? Michael?"

"No! It was with Harry!" I screeched, "And I won't deny it because I knew my fault and I didn't denied it, because I want you to know the truth!" I reasoned. It was morning and I'm already tired with all of these arguments.

"I don't care if you cheated on me, Victoria." His voice is serious and he's sniffing, I guess he's trying not to cry, "I love you and we both did wrong. I want us to fix it okay? I'm just thankful that you admitted that you are wrong-"

"But you didn't admitted yours, Evan. I'm sick and tired of the bullshits in this marriage. You were never home since we got married, I gave birth and you're not there, knowing that you were cheating at the same time! It was never easy for us, Evan. And you know what? I'm done. I'm already damaged from the start but you crushed the only foundation of me.."

"What do you mean, Vic? What do you want?" Evan asked, as he tried to step closer but I stepped back.

"Divorce." I said flatly, leaving Evan in tears.

▫️▫️▫️

First update of the year.
Happy new year you lil fcks :)
🎉🎉🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 263 45
That girl who fell in love, she was saved. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN MY IDEAS)
73.6K 812 25
What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated?
125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.
35.6K 614 62
"I didn't think a heart was capable of feeling this much love for a person. I guess you really can love someone so much... It hurts."