The Bad Boy Is A Virgin

By bad_boy_booked

Emilia Anderson and Hunter Maddox are completely different but both of them hide secrets that may be key to t... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Em, You're An Angel
Chapter 2: A System Mistake
Chapter 3: She'll Get Some Later
Chapter 4: "Oh Hunter!"
Chapter 5: I Brought You Home
Chapter 6: It's Called A Surprise
Chapter 7: I'm His Girlfriend
Chapter 8: What If They Ask Us To Kiss?
Chapter 9: You're Rocking The Punk Look
Chapter 10: I Installed A Tracker On Your Phone
Chapter 11: Who's Proposing To You?
Chapter 12: I'm Starting To Doubt Your Bad Girl Image
Chapter 13: You Miss Him
Chapter 14: That's Gonna Leave A Mark
Chapter 15: No Shenanigans You Two
Chapter 16: Hot? Yes. Tired? I Doubt It
Chapter 17: Don't Ever Touch Me Again
Chapter 18: You Asked Me To Kiss You
Chapter 19: That Was Hot
Chapter 20: Someone's Gonna Get Shit Whipped
Chapter 21: He Moved His Hand Higher
Chapter 23: She's My Girlfriend
Chapter 24: She's Stunning
Chapter 25: Ravishing!
Chapter 26: Not Doing Other Stuff Or Each Other...
Chapter 27: She Kneed Me In The Nuts
Chapter 28: Accidental Roommates
Chapter 29: I Don't Admit That To Just Anyone
Chapter 30: It's Written In The Stars
Chapter 31: Perhaps Even Kiss
Chapter 32: I Love You, Emilia
Chapter 33: Wow...
Chapter 34: Public Indecency
Chapter 35: I'd Pay For You
Chapter 36: Look At That 'Y' In Daddy
Chapter 37: My Dress Is On The Floor
Chapter 38: We Have All Morning
Chapter 39: You're Not Punching Anyone
Chapter 40: Apparently They Broke Up
Chapter 41: Just Don't Call That Asshole
Chapter 42: You'd Be Left Without Any Balls
Chapter 43: All That Sexual Frustration
Chapter 44: Do I Love Hunter?
Chapter 45: Sweet Dreams, Sweetheart
Chapter 46: I Need To Go Back Home
Chapter 47: This Can't Be Good
Chapter 48: Stop The Car
Chapter 49: The Woods Are Lovely, Dark And Deep
Chapter 50: You're A Feisty One
Chapter 51: The Boyfriend Calls You That?
Chapter 52: My Hunter Maddox
Chapter 53: It Still Hurt
Chapter 54: Of Course I Do
Chapter 55: Crazy For Me?
Chapter 56: I Know
Chapter 57: But How?
Chapter 58: Amazing?
Epilogue: 6 years later
Extended Epilogue: Chapter 1
Extended Epilogue: Chapter 2
Extended Epilogue: Chapter 3
Extended Epilogue: Chapter 4
Extended Epilogue: Chapter 5
Extended Epilogue: Chapter 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 22: You Don't Want To See This

81.3K 2.7K 752
By bad_boy_booked

"Em, wake up. Breakfast is here." Hunter's voice woke me up and I looked around, squinting in the bright room.

"But I didn't order?"

"I know. But I did." He said removing the silver lid from a large platter.

"I don't think I'm that hungry." I laughed, looking at the stacks of crumpets, pancakes and waffles. I started to sit up but flinched when my bruises started aching. Hunter must've seen because he was next to me in an instant.

"Oh, sweetheart." He said trailing his thumb over the cut on my eyebrow. I moved away when he touched me, Hunter frowned, "You okay?"

I didn't mean to move away. I wasn't in pain or anything like that, but I thought back to what Hunter said to me last night. I didn't think I was scared off, I just didn't think Hunter liked me and to be honest, I didn't know how I felt towards him.

"I'm fine, really." I said holding his hand which was still by my face.

"Okay..." He said moving away from the bed to dish up food for me.

The food was brilliant, but I had to pace myself if I was going to fit into my dress.

-

Dad had arranged for me to have my make up and hair done at the hotel's salon, so after that was done, I headed back to the room to change. My dark hair and naturally lighter streaks fell in thicker locks than my natural hair. My make up was dark, with a tinge of navy blue in the eyeshadow and neutral colored lips.

Hunter stopped me when I entered the room, "You went downstairs in nothing but a gown?"

"How else?" I was teasing Hunter, of course I had a small top and shorts on underneath.

"With something else underneath? Surely someone must've seen you?"

"And if they did?"

Hunter looked at me for a moment then stepped closer, "You're bluffing, sweetheart."

"Why would I?" I also stepped closer, I uncrossed my arms to undo the bow I tied to keep the gown secure.

"I believe you." Hunter turned around as I finished untying the bow.

"You don't want to see this!" I jumped in front of him holding my gown open.

Hunter looked down, shocked, but then laughed when he realized I wasn't naked. I laughed at him and he gently moved me aside.

"Your hair and shit looks nice by the way. Now go get changed."

I blushed, grateful for the make up providing some camouflage for my red cheeks.

-

The dress I bought was a long dark blue silk dress that hugged all my curves. It had a low cut back that dropped till the small of my back and a halter neckline. Hunter hadn't seen the full outfit yet (just the hair and make up) so when I stepped out with my matching blue heels and clutch, Hunter smirked.

"I feel a little bit underdressed in my tux."

"You look... Handsome." I said straightening his tie.

I'd never seen it before but Hunter Maddox blushed, "Thanks, sweetheart. But you look... I can't think of a word."

"Perhaps the English major could help you," I cleared my through, "Ravishing, dashing - "

Hunter interrupted, "I honestly don't think even Shakespeare made a word to describe your beauty."

I rolled my eyes to try cover up the heat spreading throughout my body and showing on my cheeks.

"Are you ready to go?" Hunter looked down at me and held his arm out for me to take.

"Why thank you Mr Maddox." I joked in a posh accent as I linked my arm with his.

Hunter picked up the accent too, "It's my honor Lady Anderson."

-

Dad got married in the hotel's garden. When he saw my face he gasped, there was no possible to way to cover up the cut but the bruises looked lighter, I grinned smugly. Jade looked beautiful in her mermaid style gown, she was able to show off her figure before the bump got too big. She also looked shocked when she she saw my face.

"I rather like how the color of your bruises match the color of your dress." Hunter leaned over to whisper to me after he saw their glances.

Hunter held my hand throughout the vows and he squeezed it when he saw the grin spread on my face when the pastor asked if anyone objected to the marriage. That, my friend, was an understatement.

-

"You want a drink, sweetheart?" Hunter asked once we were in the hotel where the reception was being held.

"I'll just have a beer, please."

"Coming right up." Hunter saluted and left.

The wedding was too extravagant from the dad I knew but I suppose he had to please Jade.

"Emilia, what happened to you?" Jade came running up to me touching the bruises.

"Don't touch me." I spat, "Your husband did this."

"He... He hit you?" I could see tears collecting in her eyes.

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I saw my dad sternly talking to Hunter. I rushed over to the two, Jade following behind.

"You let my daughter get beaten up?"

"It was my choice." I spoke from behind, "Hunter took me to Joe's boxing club. I'm fine."

"I thought you said your dad beat you, Em?"

I ignored Jade and looked at my dad, "He had nothing to do with this. Now -"

"You're not ruining our wedding." Jade interrupted and left holding my dad's hand.

I turned to look at her, she had never spoken to me like that to me, "That little bi - "

"Emilia!" A child's voice floated up from the ground, breaking the tension.

"Hey Cassidy. How are you?"

"Oh Emilia, I missed you so much." She tugged on my hand.

"And who's this?" Hunter asked, bending down so that he was eye level with Cass.

"I'm Cassidy. Emilia's cousin. I think." She looked confused but turned serious again, "And who are you?" She said crossing her arms over her chest.

I bent down so that I was eye level with Cass too, "His name is Hunter."

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked innocently with her wide eyes and hands now resting on my knees.

"Yes I am." Hunter smiled at Cass and she smiled back. I looked at Hunter and cleared my throat but he just waved me off.

"Well then I'll have to like you." She sighed. "But first," she held a small finger in the air and Hunter looked at me, amused, "I have a few questions for you."

"Shoot."

"You sound like Nicholas." She said rolling her eyes.

"Who?" Hunter asked.

"My brother." She said in a duh tone, "He loves war games. Now, first question. Favorite color?"

"Black."

Her eyes widened, "Interesting. Em's favorite is red. Right?" She looked over at me admiringly.

I nodded, "But don't forget blue."

"Talking about blue, you looking really stunning Emilia."

"Oh thank you Cass. You do too." She giggled and twirled in her puffy purple dress.

"There's Nicholas' friend, Stewart, I have to go!" She blushes deeply and ran towards an older boy with glasses. But then suddenly stopped dead in her tracks and turned around, "You've got a really nice boyfriend, Em!"

"Well that was entertaining." Hunter laughed standing up straight.

"What was that about?" I took Hunter's helping hand and he pulled me up.

"What?"

"You haven't asked me to be your girlfriend? Or did you just 'forget' again?" I nudged Hunter but he pulled me closer.

My cheeks reddened at Hunter's reply. Although I heard what he said last night, I didn't think he wanted me as his girlfriend.

"Patience, sweetheart."

Please comment and vote xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mosdenea By Animallover55

Mystery / Thriller

435K 28.8K 46
*Book 1 of the Saint J's Boys* He put his forehead against mine, making my breath hitch. Whispering he said, "You're a star Parker Finch. And I'm a b...
168K 4.3K 28
[COMPLETED] Willow Anderson's life was planned out-- she had a loving boyfriend, a rich family, excellent grades...she was perfectly satisfied with h...
402K 7.5K 33
After being raped and abandoned in a alley Trinity Parker, is founded by Samantha Hunter. A mysterious woman who brings Trinity into her home packed...
196K 7.6K 35
"Why do you care?" I whispered out. "I worry about you and I have no clue why," he explained honestly which did make my heart sink a little. -_-_-_...