Taken

Bởi LJdcwirterjr

This story is septet to ALL OF THE OTHER STORIES. A young girl about 16 and in school, it's just like any ot... Xem Thêm

Lock down
The base
The snake
Someone from the past
Crime
The mob (1 week later)
Mr. Wayne
Home?
Am I crazy? for understanding you?
2 weeks later
The docks
Family
Family part 2
MUST READ
The truth
The truth part 2
Brother and the bank
Apart
Penguin
2 days later
I'm 'home'
I'll take care of you
N/A
Toxic
Toxic part 2
Beinging with an end start
❤️THANK YOU❤
The house
The meeting
What are we?
🎉400 READS!💋
Who is she?

Note

27 1 0
Bởi LJdcwirterjr

Hey, guy it's me LJ i hope you carry on reading all my stories, i'd really like it if you could follow, comment and vote on some of my stories. It would really mean a lot to me if you did! I also don't have any idea's for this story anymore so i'd love it if you could message me some of YOUR ideas and i'll see what i can do. 

I am currently working a story called the next city where all the characters meet up (Jane, Sheila, Zoe) Let me know if you have ANY idea's. 

Many thanks: 

LJ XOXO

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

85.9K 2.2K 17
"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard it all. Maybe im not prepared for this...
6K 333 46
you know her parents story now we go to her story Zoe at just 17 goes to highschool her first year at a real school her family was scared to let her...
534K 23.4K 55
❝If you have never lost your sanity, then you have never been in love.❞ Meet Harley Quinn; She is not the Harleen she was anymore. She has changed fo...
25 7 10
I started writing this for a school project, I have to do another one for the program i'm in, I don't have a lot of motivation to do maybe publishing...