The truth part 2

Luna and Joker have been sitting down watching TV, and she is still missing:

Reporter 1: It's been almost 3 weeks since Luna has been missing and we have just gained new information from her friend El and Luna's family followed by someone who wish's to stay hidden. So El tell us what did she do?

El: Well... Batman came to my house one day and took me I had no idea what was going on until I was at the docks. Where I texted Luna for help-

Reporter 1: But she was kidnapped by the Joker what made you think that they could save you?

El: Right, first you didn't let me finish which was Very rude and Luna's past is something deep, something she wouldn't let me tell a sole so I'm keeping that promise until I die. So as I was saying: I texted her for help, and batman positioned me with a substance that the stole. Luna came along and she saved me. Joker has NOT twisted her mind she is perfectly NORMAL. So stop spreading Shit about her.

Reporter 1: We now move on to the person which want's to remain hidden he is on the line now first of sir what is your name and connection to Luna:

Mr.JO: mr.Jo, I have news about Luna. She is Queen of Gotham City, let's just say I know thing's and have close connection's to Joker.

He hangs up

Luna: What? who was that?

Joker: That was our dear old Johnny boy.

Johnny comes in

Johnny: It's done.

Joker: Thank you Johnny.

Johnny leaves. the room go's quite:

Luna: J, Why did you put me in them chemical's?
-you've given me a million reasons-

Joker: I've been doing it for a while now doll, But don't worry daddy won't do it again.

Luna: Why? did you do it?

Joker: Because I want you to stay.

Luna: Oh J, you know I'd won't leave you.
-you've given me a million reasons about million reasons-
Joker: But I'm a monster, you sore me in there.

Luna: I sore passed the Monster years ago, ever since then I understood you. Even when you didn't Know I existed. I was always there.

Joker: You finally had a live with out Penguin what, I don't understand you had a normal life, why give it up?

Luna: I'd give anything up, for someone like you. I'd drop everything for you, I'd kill thousands to get back to you.

Joker: You would?

Luna: Your thinking too much, baby.

Joker growls and kiss Luna on her head.

Joker: I'm sorry. I didn't find you sooner, Luna.

Luna: I love Joker.

Joker: I love too, Doll.
-but baby I just need one good one to stay-