The Personal Assistant (Harry...

Від yaraaaaa028

Because falling in love with my personal assistant is prohibited. [[SOON TO BE EDITED.]] AN: Thank you for re... Більше

I - One
I - Two
I - Three
I - Four
I - Five
I - Six
I - Seven
I - Eight
I - Nine
I - Ten
I - Eleven
I - Twelve
I - Thirteen
I - Fourteen
I - Fifteen
I - Sixteen
Author's note.
I - Seventeen
I - Eighteen
Author's note again.
I - Nineteen
I - Twenty.
Author's note.
I - Twenty One
I - Twenty Two
I - Twenty Three
I - Twenty Four
Song List. Yay! :)
I - Twenty Five
I - Twenty Six
I - Twenty Seven
I - Twenty Eight
I - Twenty Nine
I - Thirty
Author's effin note.
I- Thirty One
I - Thirty Two
I - Thirty Three
I - Thirty Four
I - Thirty Five
I - Thirty Six
I - Thirty Seven
Announcement!
I - Thirty Eight
Author's Note
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!
I- Thirty Nine
I - Forty
Sorry!
I - Forty One
I - Forty Two
I - Forty Three
I have a confession to make..
I - Forty Four
I - Forty Five
:(
II - One
II - Two
Hi guys. (Not an update sorry!)
II - Three
II - Four
II - Five
II - Six
I'll be gone til April. :(
II - Seven
II - Eight
II - Nine
II - Ten
II - Twelve
Hi! :)
II - Thirteen
I'M DONE WITH THE BULLSHITS.
Why I haven't updated for a loooong time.
II - Fourteen
II - Fifteen
II - Sixteen
I'll update after 3 days.
II - Seventeen
II - Eighteen
II - Nineteen
II - Twenty (Ending)
Read me!!
Alternate Ending
Hi.

II - Eleven

1K 33 2
Від yaraaaaa028

Victoria's Point of View

Of course, Evan came.

And I was surprised because he looks terrible yet seriously handsome.

When he found out that I gave birth to the twins, he inmediately left the set and dragged his ass at the hospital.

I really did appreciate it, but he only stayed for an hour due to his schedule. The director, Ryan Murphy, only gave him a little time to visit me, which I really understand because they need to air the new episode every week.

"I will be back again during my off, okay?" Evan said as he kissed my forehead, "I really want to stay here with you with the twins but Ryan will kill me if I can't be back before sunset."

I forcefully smiled. Of course I'm not okay for him to leave like that but.. it's his work. I can't just keep him just because I gave birth to our children.

"Of course, Evan. We will wait for you."

He pulled me against his chest as his lips are attached to mine. It wasn't sexual or intense, it's pure and delicate.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I answered.

He darted his eyes to Luke, "Hey Lucas, watch for Vic, okay? For me?"

Luke just smiled at him, "As long as you give me Taissa's contact number and-"

"Oh shut up." Evan said as he giggled, "You have a girlfriend."

The both of them just laughed, just as Evan opened the door and left me here with Luke.

"Wow. Is he really like your husband or-"

"Luke. Don't start." I said. I really wanted to cry, first of all, my vagina hurts because I just gave birth and second, because I gave birth again without the father of my child beside me. Well, at least, Luke was there. But I wouldn't wish this kid to be my husband, hell no.

"Okay, okay!" Luke raised both of his hands up, "But seriously, Victoria. You gave birth to Valarie without Harry, then you gave birth to Mia and Lia without Evan." He sighed, "You should be thankful that even though I hate blood, I still stood beside you as you squeeze the shit out of my arm."

"You're just making me realize how fucked up my life is, Lucas." I answered.

A knock interrupted us, as the nurse came in, "Good afternoon, Mrs. Peters. I would like to ask you if you can are ready to fill up the birth certificate of the twins? So we can put their name in the nursery."

I noticed that Luke became frozen on his spot, "Luke, are you okay?"

"Yeah.." But he's stuttering.

I looked at the nurse and noticed on her name plate, "Dr. Fianna Olivia Rogers, MD. Diagnostic Medicine." And she's definitely not a nurse, she's a doctor and she looks so young and beautiful.

"Excuse me, Dr. Rogers?" I asked her.

"Yes, Mrs. Peters?" She looked at me and she smiled, "Is there something wrong?"

I shook my head, "No. It's just that, I just wanna ask you if you know him?" I pointed at Luke and he almost stumbled on his seat. I'm really teasing Luke right now.

Fianna looked at Luke and she returned her gaze on me, "Yes. My sister is a really big fan of his band." She smiled at me.

"Is that all?" I asked her. I can that Luke is really humiliated right now because he is looking down and trying to cover his face using palm.

"Yes, that's all, Mrs. Peters." I gave her the forms and she reached for it, "Thank you, Mrs. Peters. You can rest now." She smiled at me again as he caressed my arm and left the room.

I looked at Luke and he's still in shock, "What the fuck Luke! That is Fianna?! The girl you are talking about?!"

He just nodded and he's still shaking.

"What the fuck! Luke! She's so gorgeous! And she's a fucking doctor! She's so young yet she's already a doctor and I can tell that she's a smart ass because I think she's accelerated. How old is she?!"

"Uh.." Luke is still processing what just happened, "She's 24."

I can't find the words, she's really the perfect girl for Luke, "You know what Luke. Here's the answer, break up with Arzaylea, not because you love Fianna but it's because you're not happy with the relationship anymore. You'll just end up hurting each other. And by the looks of it, I think Fianna isn't okay when she's around you."

"That's the problem, V. Fianna doesn't want me in her life anymore." Luke sighed.

"Luke, I'm sorry about that. I know that she still have feelings for you. I'm a girl you know, and she's just declining you because I think she's hurt and she's just holding her guards up."

"Maybe.." Luke sighed, "Anyways, I think it's time for me to buy you your dinner. Hospital food sucks balls."

▫️▫️▫️

The day after I gave birth, I was discharged from the hospital. After the tests, telling that my twins are healthy, the doctor immediately gave us the signal that we can come home. Of course Fianna was there, as she hugged and congratulated me once again on my birth. Well, it was awkward because Ashton and Luke were there.

"See you when I see you, Fianna." Luke said.

"I don't wanna see you again." Fianna spatted as she walked away from us.

"Well that sucks." I said as we entered the elevator.

I was carrying Mia and Ashton was carrying Lia. Of course, Luke was the one to drive the car. As we drive home, I noticed that Luke is quiet. He is not usually at this state, maybe because he got hurt when Fianna answered him like that.

Ashton and I decided to just let him be, maybe he's not in the mood to talk about it.

When we arrived home, Ashton and Luke told me that they need to go because they are called by the management, I think it's because of their tour or new album.

So I'm alone again at the house, with my two girls. I went upstairs with the twins and as I entered the nursery, I was shocked. It was decorated with rainbows and penguins and there's a lot of pizza stuffed toys. I'm sure, the four boys were the ones who fixed the nursery. I placed Lia and Mia in their own crib, and saw a note scribbled at the table,

I hope you like the nursery that we fixed for twins. - Lucy, Michaela, Caitlyn and Ashley.

I smiled at the thought that the four of them busy decorating the room. I stared at the twins, peacefully sleeping in their own. I'm still hoping that Evan is their father. I'm just sick and tired of endless dramas in my life.

"Victoria? Are you here?"

It's Madison.

"Yes! I'm here at the nursery."

Madison showed up at the door, holding a piece of paper.

"Madison, where's Valarie?" I asked her.

"She's at mom's. We thought that you're not coming home so I brought her there. But there's something that you need to see.." Madison said, but she's tensed up, "But I'm not sure if you should see this."

I burrowed my eyebrows, "Madison. Just show it to me, I'll be okay, I promise."

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

"Yes." I sighed. Madison gave me this paper with a printed photo, and what I saw made my heart dropped on the floor.

It was a photo of Evan and Emma, kissing inside Evan's car, just outside the hospital that I was confined a few hours ago.

▫️▫️▫️

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 🎉✨

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

10.1K 309 34
Love stories aren't always perfect... - (Contains lots of swears and stuff) {plus I wrote this forever ago so it probably has tons of errors}
35.6K 614 62
"I didn't think a heart was capable of feeling this much love for a person. I guess you really can love someone so much... It hurts."
11.9K 263 45
That girl who fell in love, she was saved. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN MY IDEAS)
219K 1.6K 34
He's her best friend. He's her worst nightmare. The choice is obvious, but she is torn.