Haunting - Daniel Ricciardo

By pasfeatvic

Daniel Ricciardo is an Australian Formula 1 driver. He races for Red Bull Racing. In 2016, after 4 races, Da... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 15

9.9K 178 11
By pasfeatvic

Evy and I are sitting in the office. I am letting her go through some of my mails, answeringen the ones that she can, with my help. It's been 2 days since Monaco. Tomorrow, we'll fly to Montreal for the Canadian Grand Prix.

"Sienna?" Evy asks. I look up to her, away from my own screen. I'm still not done with all the interviews.

"This e-mail asks for a signing session with Max" she starts. I nod and look at the screen. I read the e-mail myself and check everything.

"Alright, I'll answer it myself later, because some things need to be arranged" I tell her. She nods and continues.

I look at the time and see we've been at it for 3 hours already. I smile and sit back, ready for a small break. In half an hour, we have lunch.

"I forgot to ask, how was the party in Monaco?" I ask Evy. She looks up and smiles brightly. That must mean something good.

"It was awesome. Max took me there, so he and I took some drinks together. When he could, he introduced me to some drivers, but they were not that interested in me. Until Carlos came. I had already met him here, off course. So Carlos came to talk to me and we danced. He even asked me if I came to Canada because he thought I was only here for Monaco" she says, a bright smile visiable on her face.

"So, you like Carlos?" I ask her, making her blush. When the two met her in the Factory, he had already taken a liking to her. He seemed really interested in her and she liked that.

"Carlos is really sweet, so I'm happy for you!" I tell her. She nods and looks down for a second, before looking up at me.

"Have you seen Daniel at al?" she asks me. I shake my head, not ready to talk about him. It keeps being weird between us and I can't handle it.

"No, but I will today. The day before we leave for a different country, the entire teams are here, so Max and Daniel are here" I say. Evy nods.

"Let's go to the lunch room, I'm hungry!" I tell, logging off and shutting everything off. I grab my phone and wait for Evy. Together we make our way down.

We walk into the lunchroom and I spot Joelle, Daniel and Max right away. I smile and pull Evy with me.

"Ah, there they are" Max says, smiling at both of us as we sit down. I smile back at him, now sitting between him and Evy. Across from me, is Daniel.

"Really for Canada, boys?" I ask, looking for Max to Daniel. I am so pleased with myself that I have a talent for ignoring whatever is happening between Daniel and I.

"I am, ready for a good weekend" Daniel says, looking at me. Max agrees, although he only had one bad weekend. Daniel, in his mind atleast, had 2.

"You better do well, because I am not going to cheer you up a second time" I say to Daniel, causing him to grin. Joelle is really quiet, but she is smiling at all of us.

"I just hope that we can fight the front this weekend, both of us" Max says, looking at Daniel. Daniel nods, totally agreeing.

"Are you excited, Evy?" Daniel asks, smiling at her. She nods her head heavily.

"Very! I loved Monaco, atleast until halfway through the race, so I am looking forward to Canada" she says. Daniel and Evy start talking and I zoom out.

My eyes are stuck on Daniel's face. I keep thinking about how close it was to mine a couple of days ago. We almost kissed, again. And I don't even know if I mind. But that's the thing, I don't really know. And I need to find out.

--

I lean against a wall, sighing heavily. I am standing at the airport, waiting for my team to be complete. Evy went to the toilet, Max is on his way, Femke is almost here and that's about what I know.

I see Adam walking towards me and feel myself already getting annoyed. But I frown when I see him walking weirdly. Behind him is Christian, who is looking at Adam as well.

Adam throws himself at me, all of a sudden. I catch him and push him away from me.

"Adam, what the hell is going on with you?" I ask him, confused. Christian is now by my side as well, holding Adam up as well.

"Adam, you are completely drunk. I can't take you with us like this" he says, making my eyes widen.

"How is Max going to do without a head engineer?" I ask Christian. He shakes his head and puts Adam down.

"He had a extra head engineer, for if something happens. In this case it's Femke, who will now do both the strategy and head engineering. I can't take him like this, Sienna" Christian says, grabbing his phone and calling someone. Adam is sitting on the floor, his head dropping.

"What is going on?" Evy asks, finally back. Her eyes fall onto Adam and they widen.

"He won't be joining us and I don't think he ever will. Christian is not pleased" I say and point to Christian, who is calling and sighing at the same time.

"Hey!" I look up and see Femke. My smile widens when I see her. From behind her, Max, Daniel and Joelle come walking towards us as well.

"Is that Adam?" Femke asks when her eyes fall onto him. Before I can say anything, Christian appears.

"It is and he won't be staying with us. You will be Max's head engineer from now on" Christian tells Femke. Her eyes widen, but her smile grows. I look at Daniel, who has a small smile on her face as well.

I then turn to Evy.

"Do you mind sitting next to Femke on the plane? I have some things to arrange with Max" I ask and tell her, remembering the e-mails I have. She nods and walks over to Femke, as we start walking towards the check in desks.

I walk up beside Max, as a member of Red Bull takes Adam home.

"That was so sad" Max mumbles, looking back to Adam. I nod.

"It is, but he did it himself" I say, making Max nod as well. We just walk through everything, with more and more team members following.

"So how many interviews do I have in Canada?" Max asks me as we finally reach the gate.

"Not many, just some other events I need to discuss with you" I tell him. I have finally put my work mail onto my phone as well, so I can now travel without my laptop if I have too.

I open my mail and go to the important ones.

"Someone wants a signing session with you, but I thought we could combine that with an interview, so it is more fun for you" I tell him, looking up from my phone. He nods, not really paying attention.

"Okay, we'll talk work later. What's up?" I ask him, seeing that something is wrong.

"Hayley had tried to contact me yesterday. When I didn't answer, she called my sister, who then called me" Max starts. I sigh. I liked Hayley when I met her but I'm starting to hate her now.

"Do you know what she had to say?" I ask him. He nods, shaking his head right after.

"Victoria told me. She told her that she had always liked Daniil or something. I don't understand, though. She had never met him before" Max says, frowning.

"Max, you have got to let her go. She is not worth it" I tell him and he nods slowly.

"I know, but I really thought she was different" Max says, looking at me. I can now see the dark bags under his eyes. I just put an arm around him.

"Do you want to borrow my teddy bear?" I ask him, making him laugh.

"No, that's okay. Thanks though Sien" he says. I nod and kiss his cheek. Our flight is called to board and I walk with Max towards the plane, ready to leave the country and it's problems for a while.

---------------------

Hellooo! Happy new year! I hope everyone's year will be filled with love and happiness! I also hope we will have a good year with lots of great F1 moments! 

Hope you liked the chapter!

Lots of love! Xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.1K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...
952K 27.9K 56
He is Max Verstappen, an F1 world champion, known for being ruthless and arrogant. Except if you really got to know him. She is Claire Leclerc, the o...
16.9K 369 20
Princess Alice is the younger daughter of King and Queen of Belgium, the Grand Prix of Spa made her attend the race because she got invited by RedBul...
61.3K 1.8K 14
A Christmas story!