Colourblind - A Troyler Fan F...

By eaellison

** Going Through Editing ** Troye's life starts to go awry when his parents tell him they're moving to Minnes... More

Chapter 1 - Gone, Gone, Gone
Chapter 2 - Sinkin' In
Chapter 3 - Beautiful Day
Chapter 4 - I'm Just A Kid
Chapter 5 - Counting Stars
Chapter 6 - Hospital For Souls
Chapter 7 - Pompeii
Chapter 8 - Show Me What I'm Looking For
Chapter 10 - Be Alright
Authors Note
Chapter 11 - Just A Little Bit
Chapter 12 - The Depths
Chapter 13 - Overjoyed
Chapter 14 - The Calendar
Chapter 15 - Calm The Storm
Chapter 16 - Staying Up
Chapter 17 - Trade Mistakes
Chapter 18 - AHS Theme
Chapter 19 - Time
Chapter 20 - Don't Fear The Reaper
Chapter 21 - Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 22 - Skyfall
Just A Little Note
Chapter 23 - Dead Hearts
Chapter 24 - Hundred

Chapter 9 - Best Friends

2.2K 81 36
By eaellison

Do you want to know where the wind took us? You won't freaking believe it. Hold on. Just wait.

The freaking mini golf place in my dream!

"What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost or something, Troye."

"It's just, I've been here before. Not actually- It was in a dream. You were in it."

Oh. My. Gosh. Did I really just say that? I stuffed my hands in my pockets, face beet red.

"Oh. So you have been thinking about me?" Tyler spoke.

I sighed. Then I felt infuriated. "Of course I have. I met one of the biggest YouTubers in the freakin' world after they saved my life and then I didn't hear from him for about a week and a half!"

"Troye, I am sorry. Seriously. I was back in L.A. visiting Connor Franta. We were collaborating. Forgive me?" He batted his eyelashes at me.

It was hard to be mad when he was flirting with you. I cannot give in, I knew that. I had to stand up for myself. But, I just couldn't. Dammit.

"I- ok." I sighed.

Tyler smiled. Grinned from ear to ear. He grabbed my shoulder and guided me into the mini golf facility. We picked out our golf balls and the employee gave us our clubs without a second glance. I guess no one realized that I was supposed to be in school.

"So, can you actually play or do you suck at it as much as I do?" I asked Tyler.

He nodded. "I- uh, I can't. At all, I just thought it'd be fun to fail." I chuckled.

Oh, Troye. Here you are, with Tyler Oakley, about to make a fool out of yourself, in front of the cutest boy you've ever met, and you genuinely don't care.

"Man, that takes guts." Tyler looked at me.

"Did I just say that out loud? Gosh! I need to stop doing that!"

Tyler just laughed as he placed his purple ball down. I could feel my cheeks getting red again.

"Alright, alright! First hole! Whooo!" Tyler screamed.

I frantically looked around to see if anyone was staring. That's when I realized that this place was seriously deserted. Looks like it's just Tyler and I.

I watched him putt. His form was hilarious.

Wait. One. Minute.

It was just Tyler and I for a while on this b-e-a-u-tiful spring morning. We could almost be as obnoxious as we wanted. Enough so, as long as we don't get kicked out.

Anyway, back to Tyler's putt. He sticks his butt straight- and when I say straight I mean straight- out. It looks like he's doing that butt bump thing Squidward does on Spongebob.

Then, it was my turn. Tyler hit it 3 times before it went in the hole. I could not beat 3 strokes for my life. Try 7, which is what happened. Never mind that fat that I was already losing, but Tyler was cheering like a Crazy Mofo.

"Tyler! I'm already losing! Why are you cheering for me?!"

"Because! I can!" He smiled at me. Flirtatiously, may I add.

By the fourth hold I was failing to have a good time. "Tyler, I - uh - I thought you weren't good at this?"

"I'm not. Maybe it's just you." Tyler replied.

I pondered that for a bit. As I picked up my ball I said, "Are you trying to tell me that I royally suck at mini golf?"

The now blond haired man nodded, winked, and walked towards me.

"Troye, listen to me." He said as he grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes. "Who gives a damn that you suck at mini golf? You could be totally awesome at other things!"

"Like what?" I asked with attitude.

"I don't know yet." He gave me a look that said he wanted to say more but he did not.

"I guess that means we'll have to be hanging out more often." I smirked.

"Hell yeah. Not let's go get some ice cream!" He screamed.

God, he is so hot. And beautiful. Hot and beautiful. He oozes seduction...

Ok, so, I think I'm actually falling for him. I mean, I've only seen him twice, the day he saved my life and then today, but I always thought he was cute and watched his videos every day, all day.

"Troye! What kind of ice cream do you want?" He called out.

Four minutes later Tyler came back with his vanilla milkshake and my cotton candy ice cream.

I took one lick and I was in heaven. "Ohh. Mmm." I moaned.

I pointed with my spoon to my ice cream. "This is the best cotton candy ice cream I have ever had in my life."

"That's because I licked it." My jaw dropped.

He licked my ice cream, I just freakin- I can't.

"So, this was, like, our first time swapping spit, huh?" I smirked.

Tyler laughed. So did I. For a long time. Until we stopped and just stared at each other, smiling. Knowing this couldn't go on forever, though, I would want it to, I had to get back to school. I was only going to the dentist after all. And, just like he read my mind, he said we had to go.

I watched my footing on the way to the car. Once we were all settled in and buckled up it occured to me how weird it would be to walk into school without a note from the dentist.

"Tyler, how am I going to get back to class without a note?"

"Don't worry." He said and pulled a very believing note out of his pocket. "I've got it covered."

My face shown the look of disbelief.

"You- how? That's the town dentist's signature!"

"Yeah, I had to go get my teeth whitened, so I had him sign your name. I got the idea of taking you out at the dentist. I can't believe it all worked." He shrugged.

"Ty, you can't just do that! You can't just-" I stopped as he put his hand on mine.

"It's okay."

Something about the look on his face convinced me that it was ok.

We drove to the school and he signed me in and I was sent to 4th period. I had study hall. Perfect.

Even better, that class had just started, so now I had to sit through an hour of silence and boredom. Plus, after what I'd just done with Tyler, this was a low.

I took my seat and slouched. After the teacher had taken roll call I pulled out my phone. How else was I supposed to get through this? Twitter was my answer for everything. For some reason I was drawn to look at mt DM's. I nearly dropped my phone in shock.

My shock-o-rometer was filling up fast today.

TYLER DM'd ME! 5 minutes ago.

Tyler: Hey, I know you're in school and all, but I forgot to ask for your number. :p

Ho. Ly. Wait for it... Shit!

I messaged him back saying that I was in study hall and gave him my number. Then I waited for him to text me.

Tyler: Should you really be texting in class? tsk, tsk, tsk.

Troye: It's just study hall. Plus, even the teacher takes naps!

Tyler: Which teacher?

Troye: Mrs. Holdon.

Tyler: Oh. Yeah, she was always a sleeper. Lol.

Troye: Yep.

Tyler: Listen, the reason I wanted your number was because, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out again sometime. On a real date?

Troye: We were just on a date? I thought you were just taking me out for ice cream as an apology for leaving. :p

Tyler: Well, yeah, it was. It was both actually. So, what do you say? Hang out with Tyler on a Friday night?

Troye: Hmm, let me check my calen- Yes. I'm free all weekend if you want to know. ;)

Tyler: Cool. (:

I'm not sure if he knows that I like him but I think it might have just come through loud and clear. Gosh, Tyler Oakley just asked me out on a date. Via direct message, but still, it's the thought that counts.

And, to be honest, I want to be with him right now. My heart beating faster just thinking about being in his arms if all goes well. Which, I hope it will.

Study hall dragged on and on and on for the rest of the hour. It's not like I really minded though. I was only thinking about tomorrow. About what would happen. About him. That's all I needed. All I wanted right now. It may be obvious, but I'm still not sure if he likes me back.

Maybe tomorrow will tell me. It could also be a sad beautiful tragic love affair.

But, maybe not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 19.9K 32
Elliot never had friends, he's always been bullied and his parents are both drunkards with a bad temper. All his life he's just dealt with the proble...
1.6K 117 11
For 17-year-old high school senior Evan Brooks, life could be better. He's a social outcast at school, stuck in a rural small town he never wanted to...
204K 6.4K 43
What if you fall in love with one of your best friends and don't even accept that you're gay? This is what happens to Connor Franta. He always knew...
23.1K 730 53
It's 2015 and Troye and Tyler are flirty little munchkins this year, even if last year they fought. They start getting closer and end up dating. But...