The Geek and The Girl ➸ Baekh...

By sangsterswag

"I'm the geek, and you're the girl. It could never work." Byun Baekhyun; the schools geek. Y/L/N Y/N; the sc... More

||Prolouge||
||One||
||Two||
||Three||
||Four||
||Six||
||Seven||
||Eight||
||Nine||
||Ten||
||Eleven||
||Twelve||
||Thirteen||
||Fourteen||
||Fifteen||
||Sixteen||
||Seventeen||
||Eighteen||
||Nineteen||
||Twenty||
||Twenty One||
||Twenty Two||
||Twenty Three||
||Twenty Four||
||Twenty Five||
100k
Continuing?

||Five||

12.2K 459 699
By sangsterswag

|Warning: Mature Theme|

|Byun Baekhyun|

(PLS THIS CHAPTER IS SO CRINGE AND EMBARRASSING BUT ITS IMPORTANT FOR PLOT DEVELOPMENT OK PLS IM SORRY SKSGDGKLSJ BUT NOT HHHQGHA)

It's been a week since I've hung out with Y/N, and talked to her.

I'm not sure if she was ignoring me, or me her.

But things went back to the usual.

Little miss popular hung out with Ying, Namjoon, Jongin and others.

However I did notice she wasn't as happy as she usually was. Whenever she was around Ying, Ying did all the talking or well 'bossing around'. Ying was the one dragging Y/N along, and from what I could tell, it made Y/N upset.

Which made me upset, and I'm not sure why.

We've been pretty busy with classes as well, so there really isn't much time to work on our project.

But I couldn't get her off my mind.
~
I groaned when I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I checked my phone for the time and my eyes almost popped out of my head. I was going to be late- only ten minutes till school started.

I stood up and the first thing I noticed was my mini me being an asshole.

'Not now.' I gritted annoyed through my teeth. I don't have enough time for this.

I quickly changed into my  uniform.

As fast as I could I shoved everything I needed for the day into my backpack. Before I left through the door, I looked down in the direction of my crotch.

Yep, I could see it through my jeans.

******

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I looked around the English classroom, sighing.

He wasn't here yet.

Ever since we hung out I couldn't get my mind off of him. It actually seemed like he wanted to hang out with me, and be around me...

Which brings my mind back to running into Baekhyun and Ying.

What did Ying say to Baekhyun? Maybe it wasn't even something I did...maybe it was what she did!

I closed my eyes, squeezing my fists against them. Why couldn't I remember anything from elementary?

For some reason every time I try to remember the beginning of my life all the way up to the middle of seventh grade, I can't!

All I can remember about Baekhyun was him hating me, and Ying being my best friend.

I moved my hands onto my lap and played with my fingers. I felt my head start to spin and I took a deep breath. Maybe I should take a walk.

I excused myself, and walked down the hallway, running my fingers against the lockers.

Everything up to now was so confusing. Why do I forget? Why does Baekhyun still ignore me even after we hung out? Why does he hate me? Is Ying really using me?

All I wanted was the truth.

I frowned, and leaned my back against the lockers, closing my eyes, and let out a breath.

Why did- but I lost my thought.

I heard a deep groaning sound coming from the boy's bathroom, which I just happened to be beside.

My eyes widened. Is somebody dying?!

I looked down both ends of the hallway to make sure nobody was there, and then snuck into the washroom.

Maybe this would be a way to help my image, be known as the girl who helps people! It sounded like somebody was being beat up or something.

I peaked around the corner and saw all stalls open but the last one.

I heard mumbling and heavy breathing.

Jeeze what was happening to this person?!

Then I heard something I wish I didn't hear.

"Y-y-n-n-n."

I felt my eyes widen.

Maybe it was a different Y/N. Yea probably...does that mean that the other person was a girl?

"Y-yes princ-cess."

Y/N....princess....?

I slowly walked towards the stall, curious.

I tried to be as quiet as possible, but I ended up tripping on my untied shoe.

I slammed into the closed door, thinking it was locked, but instead swung open causing it to hit the person inside, and ended up with me falling on top of them.

I looked down seeing a pair of pants and immediately covered my eyes screaming. The boy screamed as well.

They pushed me off of them and I hit the stall wall.

I peaked seeing the red headed boy in front of me.

"Baekhyun!" I yelped, covering my face again.

"What are you doing here!?" He squealed and then suddenly it got quiet. "Uhm you can remove your hands."

I shook my head, still keeping them covered.

He sighed, and I heard shuffling and felt him grab my hands pulling them down, making me look at him.

"Ew dude wash your hands please!" I pulled my hands into my sweater, my face flushing read.

Baekhyun's and my own face matched his hair.

"Why are you in the boys washroom."  He said sternly. "Spying on me?"

My eyes widened. "No! As of id want to watch you do that..." I sheepishly looked away.

I fiddled with the hem of my skirt, then looked back at him. "It sounded like someone was dying."

"Well I can't sound amazing when it's myself doing that."

My mouth hung open and I glared at him. "That's gross don't say that!"

He shrugged. "It just happens to guys princess. Deal with it."

I felt my heart rate go up. Princess. Was he really...mumbling my name?

"So that's why you weren't in class? You were ditching to get off?" I said smugly, looking down again.

"No! I-I woke up late and this happened and...I couldn't do anything about it." He said quietly, but then yelled again. "Aish don't ask these questions or say that!"

"So..why did you say my name?" I looked up at him through my eyelashes.

He flushed, then stuttered. "Ha wh-hat? I didn't-t."

I crossed my arms over my chest.
"I heard you."

Baekhyun scoffed. "Nah you just need your hearing checked."

"What ever you say Baekhyun-Oppa." I smiled cheekily and started walking out the stall, and then looked back at the boy.

His face was even redder, and he stood there flabbergasted at me calling him Oppa.

I was about to walk out, but heard male voices. They can't know I'm in the boy's washroom! What did I get myself into?

I quickly went back to the stall Baekhyun was in, locked it, and he stared at me confused.

"What? Back to help me out?" He said smugly, smirking.

"Again Byun Baekhyun? Really?"

"Hey it's unusual for someone to call me Oppa and it's hot when-" I covered his mouth, and I heard footsteps.

Two boys were talking and I gave him a look like, 'see, otherwise they'd tell
on me.'

There was very little space for two bodies to fit, so my back was touching his chest.

I moved slightly, causing Baekhyun to moan softly, and I turned glaring at him, giving him the 'shut up you perv look'.

I moved again this time causing Baekhyun to be louder.

"Yo dude you alright in there?"

One of them knocked on the stall. We gave each other a panicked look.

"Uh y-ya I'm fine man."

It was quiet for a moment.

"Wait why are there two of you in there?" The other said.

"No way."
"The geek and the girl?!"

~
I'm so happy everyone is enjoying this story so far ☺️!!

~Hailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 4.3K 28
A university student gets the job of a lifetime. The only condition? Deal with a master of manipulation and murder playing his own twisted games.
6.5K 483 39
Y/n Avery, a 6th year pure-blood Slytherin, holds prejudices against the half-bloods and muggleborns. However, she couldn't escape being unwillingly...
55.8K 2.4K 19
❝Your phone is the only thing I'll ever invade.❞ ❝Then what about my heart?❞ A hacker hacks into your phone and instead of getting mad at him, you en...
1M 35.3K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...