Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

LIX

4.1K 117 51
By -NewRules-

Zayn's POV

I groan as I wake up, my head's already pounding and it's in that moment I realise how much trouble I'm gonna be in.

I went to turn onto my other side and hit my head on something. I grabbed it and it was a sippy cup with water in it. Dad and Papa must've given me it last night before I went to bed.

"Zayn wake up." Papa said and pulled the covers off of me.

"Noooooo Papa." I whined and took another drink of water.

"Oh baby, come on, you'll need to get washed up." He said sympathetically and it's then I noticed the warmness between my legs compared to the rest of my legs.

"Wh-I I didn't mean to." I said getting increasingly upset.

"It's okay baby, this normally happens when you get as drunk as you were last night. It's just your body telling you, you can't handle it."

"M'sorry Papa." I said standing up.

"It's okay baby, go take your boxers off and wipe yourself down, I'll change your bed."

I went into the bathroom and took my wet boxers off and cleaned myself up. I put on a new pair of boxers and went back into my room.

"Zayn go see your Dad, you don't want to make him even angrier than he is." Papa said and I sighed.

I started to walk out of the room, not even bothering to put on sweats because I know he'll make me take them straight back off.

"Morning Dad." I said apprehensively as I entered the living room.

"Morning Zayn. Sit down please." He said and pointed to the couch across from him.

I sat down and looked at him expectantly.

"Now I'm not going to lie, I was extremely disappointed in you last night. You deliberately disobeyed me and when Justin tried to keep you on the right path you told him to leave you alone. You're so lucky that Justin stepped in before that guy Jay could take advantage of you or something!" He seethed and I lowered my head in shame.

"This childish behaviour of going against what we say deliberately will not be tolerated at all. So here's what's going to happen. You're grounded for two weeks and I will have your phone for those two weeks as well. Your freedom has now been limited to the same that Harry and Niall would get and you'll be getting twenty spanks." He finished and I sniffled, trying to stop my tears from falling.

"Do you understand Zayn?" He asked and I nodded. "Words baby."

"Y-yes Dad I u-understand."

"Now c'mere." Dad said and I walked over to him. He bent me over his lap and rubbed my back soothingly as I continued to sob.

"Shhhh baby, you need to calm down before I start." He said and continues to rub my back until I calmed down a little. "Only twenty love."

By the end of the spanking I was full on sobbing into his trousers.

"That's you babes." Dad said and turned me around on his lap cuddled me into his chest.

"I-I'm sorry D-Daddy." I cried.

"It's okay baby, you're forgiven. Now, go and say sorry to Papa, he's in the kitchen, and then go get me your phone." He said and I nodded.

I went into the kitchen first and saw Papa sitting at the table doing some of his course work.

"I'm sorry Papa." I said and he motioned for me to go over to him.

"I forgive you baby." He said and rubbed my back. "Did Daddy spank you?" He asked and I turned beet red but nodded.

"Yeah." I practically whispered.

"Well I'll start making some breakfast. You go cuddle with Daddy because you might not know this but it hurts him when he has to spank you boys as well. Your sheets are in the wash." Papa said and I nodded and left.

I got my phone from my room and gave it to Dad.

"Now later on Lilly is coming to babysit you because Papa and I have to take Niall and Harry to an extracurricular school trip. We'll be back late tonight so I think Lilly will just stay over." He said.

"Why can't Justin just come over?" I asked.

"Because Josh and him are going out tonight and you really hurt his feelings last night." Dad said and I sighed.

"Does he hate me?"

"No baby, not at all. He was the one that carried you out of the party last night. Give him a phone." Dad said.

"You have my phone."

"There's this thing called a landline." He laughed.

"Oh okay."

I went over to the house phone and dialled Justin's number. Yes I know it off by heart, problem?

It rang four times before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"J-Josh?"

"Oh, hey Zayn. Do you want me to get Justin?" He asked.

"Yes please."

"Zayn?" Justin said into the phone.

"I-I'm sorry Justin." I cried. "I didn't mean to dance with Jay. I don't know what I was thinking last night. Please don't hate me."

"Baby, shh. Listen to me. I could never hate you. I was a bit upset last night but I still love you."

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are baby. I'll come over tomorrow and we can have a movie day and cuddle, yeah? This is all forgotten about now."

"I'm grounded though." I pouted.

"I'm sure your Dad will let me in." Justin said.

"Yeah, maybe."

"That means you have to be an extra good boy today and be on your best behaviour to get on your Dad's good side. Don't argue back with anything."

"Okay Justin. I've got to go, I love you."

"I love you too Princess."

I hung up the phone and Papa shouted me for breakfast. We had breakfast and then afterwards Dad and Papa got Niall and Harry ready for their trip to London, which was a three hour car ride away.

"Zayn! Lilly's here!" Papa shouted while I was going some homework at the table.

"Coming Papa!" I shouted and put my pencil down and ran into the living room.

"Lilly!"

"Hey bud. How're you?" She asked and I blushed and hid into Papa's side.

"Well he got in a lot of trouble this morning because a certain young man thought it would be acceptable to get drunk last night." Papa said. "Oh! That reminds me, I'll have to remake your bed before we leave."

"Papaaaaaa." I whined.

"None of that Zayn. Now Lilly, Zayn's grounded and his phone has been taken off of him. On top of that he has lost a lot of privileges so he is restricted to doing things Niall and Harry would do. Bed time tonight is at half past eight because he had a late night last night. Make sure he brushes his teeth and goes potty before bed as we don't want any accidents, do we Zaynie?" He asked and I blushed but shook my head nevertheless.

"It's fine Louis, Zayn and I get on great, I'm sure we'll be just fine."

"Alright then. I'm just going to make Zayn's bed up and then I'll talk to you privately before Liam and I leave." Papa said and then retreated to my bedroom.

"Did you get a hard time because of last night bud?" Lilly asked and I nodded.

"Yeah but they said they've forgiven me now."

"Lilly, can we speak to you before we leave?" Dad said and she nodded.

They had a conversation that I couldn't hear and then Dad and Papa came over to me.

"You be a good boy for Lilly now. Don't give her any trouble. I love you." Dad said and kissed my forehead.

"Love you too." I mumbled into his chest while I gave him a hug.

"See you tomorrow baby. We'll be back before you know it! Have fun with Lilly. Love you." Papa said and blew a kiss as Dad and him left the apartment with Niall and Harry.

"I think we should go to the mall." Lilly said. "We'll have to get the bus, I've not got my license yet."

"That sounds good."

Lilly grabbed her bag and the house keys and we left to wait at the bus stop across the road.

The bus came and Lilly paid our fairs.

"Can we sit up the back please?" I asked.

"Sure thing babe."

We sat up the back of the bus on the way to the mall, being thrown out of our seats everytime the bus went over a pot hole.

We got to the mall and Lilly went into TopShop to get a dress that she'd seen. After she went around a few different stores I was starting to get bored and a bit tired. Last night was definitely catching up with me.

"Lilly, I'm tired." I said.

"Okay babe, we'll go for a coffee now and you can have a seat."

We went to Starbucks and she ordered coffee for herself.

"Zayn baby, do you want a coffee?" She asked me.

"M'not allowed them. Can I please have orange juice?" I asked remembering to use my manners.

"Sure bud." She asked the lady for our drinks and then we went and sat down. I let out a yawn and she tried to stifle a laugh.

"I think we'll go home after this, yeah?" She asked and I nodded tiredly.

After we finished at Starbucks we got the bus back home. It was quite nice to get out of the house for a few hours and just hang out with Lilly.

"Do you want me to order pizza for dinner?" Lilly asked as we got back into the house.

"Yeah, if you want."

She ordered a large margarita pizza and we played scrabble while we waited for it to arrive.

The doorbell rang and Lilly took the money Dad had left her and opened the door to pay the guy.

"Danny?" She asked with a surprise.

"Lilly? What are you doing here?" He asked and she took a step back.

"I'm babysitting my little cousin. I didn't know you worked at Pizza Hut."

"Just started."

"How much will it be?" She asked, cutting the conversation.

"Lilly..."

"How much will it be?" She repeated firmly.

"£5.80."

She gave him the money and then went to shut the door but his foot stopped it.

"Lilly please, I think we should give us another chance." He pleaded.

"You lost that chance when you slept with my best friend." She said and slammed the door in his face.

When she can into the living room her eyes looked glossy, like she was trying to keep herself from crying.

"Lilly, it's okay. You don't need him, he's a dick." I said and went to give her a hug.

"Thanks bud. You're right; I don't need him." She said and wiped her eyes laughing.

"Hungry?"

We had the pizza and spoke about how much of a dick Danny was and by that time it was seven.

"What do you wanna do bud?You've got an hour and a half until bed time." Lilly said.

"I don't know, I'm okay with anything."

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah."

"Okay bud, what movie do you want to watch?"

"Can we watch Finding Nemo? It's my favourite."

"Sure why don't you get your pyjamas on first. Also there's something I need to talk to you about."

We both went into my room and I got my pyjamas out from underneath my pillow.

"Now Zayn your Papa asked me to get you to wear this because of last night. I'll leave the room while you put it on but I'll need to check that you're actually wearing it." She said and brought out a pull up.

"Lilly please! I don't need it. I swear." I said trying to get her to believe me.

"I know bud, but your Papa specifically asked me to get you to wear this." She said.

I was about to fight back when I remembered what Justin said. I decided to just keep quiet so that I could see him.

"Okay." I sighed.

"Good boy. I'll be in the living room."

She left the room and I got changed. First I took off my top and slipped my pyjama top on then I took off my trousers and boxers and reluctantly stepped into the pull up. I pulled on pyjama bottoms quickly and then walked to the living room, trying to ignore the slight crinkle coming from the pull up with every step I took.

"You ready to watch the movie bud?" She asked and I nodded. "Can I check that you've got it on?" I nodded my head and she pulled the waist band of my trousers back to reveal the Disney's Cars themed pull up.

"Awww it's so cute." She cooed and I blushed.

"Lillyyyyyyyy."

"Okay, sorry. You're just too cute."

We watched Finding Nemo, I was cuddled into her side the whole time, and when it finished I went to bed.

She came to tuck me in and caught sight of the sippy cup.

"Zayn, do you want a drink of water in case you get thirsty during the night?" She asked and I nodded tiredly.

She returned a few minutes later with the sippy cup full of water and kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams bud. I love you, my favourite little cousin."

Hey guys!

Another update on this book for you because I'm having trouble motivating myself to write the other book. Hope you understand and like the chapter!

I can't believe we're getting like 40+ likes on chapters, that's insane!

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuu

💖

29/01/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 141 19
Louis Tomlinson: Rock Star since 14. He's now 20. Covered in tattoo's and some piercings, just like his friends. Best friends and band mates with Zay...
170K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
1.8K 69 28
Louis Tomlinson is a 24 year old trying to take care of his Mom and his 4 Sisters. He's the only one that works. His best friend Zayn Malik (22), tri...
1.3K 42 39
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...