Reminiscent (Harry Styles)

By liliampayne

What happens when you meet someone that acts as the lighter fluid to your flame? Do you welcome it or avoid i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NOTICE UPDATED** 1/24/14

Chapter 19

98 5 0
By liliampayne

Harry's POV

I walk towards the dark figure and he gets out the gate. Quickly coughing and clearing his throat. Who the fuck was this?

He takes out his wallet and pulls out several hundred dollars. This was more than what steroids were worth. He walks closer towards me and stops dead in his tracks.

It was fucking Tyler.

Why the fuck was he here anyways? I thought they were on a fucking break? I should just tell him I was fucking Lily on Monday but I knew she'd find out and get mad at me, never talking to me again and I didn't fucking want that.

Was she fucking back with him? This is exactly why I say she fucking deserves better, she's dating a guy, or was dating a guy who fucking used drugs. 

But that made me a hypocrite because I was the one providing them to him.

I wanted to punch him in the fucking face, smear his face against the concrete and hog tie him to the back of my car as I drove on the freeway.

"So you uh got the stuff?" He asks quietly.

I nod my head as I held the brown bag, he quickly hands me the cash and puts it inside his jacket. He clears his throat as he looks around.

"So are you going to tell-"

"No" I quickly reply.

I didn't want her to know either. He nods his head slowly, pursing his lip as he backed away towards the gate.

"If you ever-" he turns back to me, "tell her or hurt her I will fucking slit your throat" I say as I flick my pocket knife.

His eyes widen as he looks at the blade glistening, I've used it several times already and didn't have a fucking problem using it again.

"Yeah man, sure" he says as he walks back inside the gate.

I can hear the sound of the gravel crunching as he walked back towards her house, I can see her shadow moving inside her bedroom.

I wanted to fucking run inside her house and tell her, but I knew i'd set myself up for no fucking good by doing so. Were her fucking brothers even home? I thought they didn't like that dickhead either?

I shake my head as I force myself to get into my car, driving back to my dorm. I wanted to fucking run her gate over and in the process run over Tyler.

Fucking idiot.

Lily's POV

"Hey sorry, did I wake you?" Ty says as he walks back in my room.

I nod my head as I slowly get up from my bed, it was 3am. Why was he even awake? I look outside my window and see a car driving off in the distance. Who was that?

"Whose car is that?" I yawn as I laid back in my bed.

"Oh I don't know" he says as he looks out the window, "must be someone lost, this neighborhood is dark and it's easy to get lost" he laughs weakily.

I bite my lip and nod my head, he walks inside my bathroom, shutting the door after him. I yawned again and my eyelids felt heavier.

...

The next morning I wake up with Ty beside me, softly snoring. I don't know if I should be forgiving him or not, I always did and I always ran back to him. I hated it but I loved knowing that he was always there..

I get out of bed, walking towards my bathroom, quickly showering, applying make up then getting dressed. Today was going to be a bit chilly, I hold Harry's sweater in my hands.

It was stretched out from Klaus yanking at it, a little dirty from me spilling tea on it and the smell of his cologne had completely disappeared. I throw it in my laundry basket and put on my oversized burgundy sweater with black jeans.

When I get out my closet I spot Ty getting out of bed, he smiles and walks over to me. Kissing me on the forehead and then walking back into my bathroom.

"I'm going to eat breakfast" I say as I walk out my room.

I can hear him say okay as I shut the door after me and walk inside the dining room. My brothers were already up and from what it looked like, they had just went jogging. I take a seat at the edge of the table and pour myself cereal.

"Good morning Lilian" Elijah says as he sets down his newspaper.

He reminded me so much of our dad that it was a bit scary, he clears his throat and smiles.

"Morning" I smile weakily as I took a bite of my cookie crisps.

"How was your night?" He asks.

Klaus rolls his eyes and his eyes narrow towards the door, it was Tyler. He takes a seat besides me, I can tell Klaus was tensing up, Elijah was too but he didn't make it as noticeable.

This was awkward, I tell my brothers we're on a break, that he got drunk and ignored me and then Tyler comes over unexpectedly then sleeps over.

They both excuse themselves from the table, thankfully. I look over at Tyler, smiling weakily. I was glad that we talked it out, he still loved me and despite what him kissing that girl, it didn't go further than that.

He said he was just imagining it was me and that he was waiting for me to contact him first, to show that I also missed him

It was kind of annoying but it made me happy that he was just trying to give me space.

....

My mom and I go to the airport to drop off my brothers, I hugged them goodbye. Klaus and Elijah wave as they walked towards their terminal. I was going to see them for a week next month, as much as I was going to miss them, it was always hard to get along with them.

"So you and Tyler are getting back together?" She asks as we get inside her car.

I shrug my shoulders as I looked outside the window, we were in San Francisco. Tyler already left because he had to go to practice, I wasn't sure how to feel about anything.

"He's not perfect Lily" she says, "but I know that you sitll love him. Nothing worth having comes easy" she smiles.

"But how do you know what's worth having?" I ask quietly.

She purses her lips as he taps on her steering wheel, quickly geting onto the freeway.

"If someone makes you happy, makes you feel good about yourself and never hurts you... physically or mentally.. That's how you know.. I mean it's different for everyone obviously" she laughs weakly.

It sounded like she was describing Harry to be perfectly honest. Despite it being difficult the first few times I've met him, he was cold and rude but he warmed up. I remember staying in his dorm room, him comforting me in his arms, he always knew when something was wrong with me.

"When your heart skips a beat when you see him, you know, when you get those butterflies in your stomach, you know" she says.

Those butterflies quickly turned back into catepillars whenever I saw Tyler, but when I saw Harry it felt like I had butterflies throughout my entire body.

I nod my head as she continues to talk to me about love and whatnot, but to be honest, you could never define the word love.

Love is not something that can be easily explained in words, but something that you feel inside for someone or something.

"Let's go to Pier 39!" My mom smiles, "get some of those mini doughnuts you love so much and maybe some shopping" she adds.

"You always know how to cheer me up" I say as I smile at her.

She blushes and pretends to be extremely flattered as she drives towards the Pier. It was always so crowded, especially during the weekends with tourists and families with their kids. It was annoying but I was going to have to deal with it.

I was tempted to text Harry and ask why he hasn't talked to me at all since Monday. Maybe this wasn't a big deal to him at all, making out with girls in their rooms and then leaving without a word. My heart starting to hurt and my chest began to fill with an empty void.

I couldn't text him, especially while I was trying to work everything out with Tyler.

...

I had to stay afterschool for tutoring and doing a group assignment. When I walk outside it was already dark, great. I hated to be alone, especially in the dark because it terrified me. As I walk towards my car I spot a hooded figure approaching me.

I quicken my pace as I run towards my car, I could hear the figure run towards me. I frantically get my keys out my backpack and unlock my car. The sound of the footsteps get closer, my heart was pounding out of my chest as I opened the door.

The door quickly slams shit, the figure pushes my back against my car, grabbing me and pulling me towards him.

"Get off me!" I scream, there was no one here.

I was probably the last one and if the janitor was here, he always had his earphones in and wouldn't hear me.

"Sh" he says as he unlocks his car.

I scream louder and he places his palm over my mouth as he puts me in the backseat of his car. He gets in the car and shuts the door after him.

Who was this? I try to slap and punch him but he blocks them, his hands quickly grabbing my wrists.

"Calm down Lily" he says as he turns on the light in the car, removing his hood.

The familiar dark brown, curly hair tied back with a bandana. His green eyes and lip piercing, he bites his lip as he looks at me.

"Harry?!" I exclaim, "you scared the crap out of me!" I yell as I nudge his shoulder.

"Sorry" he grins, "you put up a fight though I give you that" he adds.

I roll my eyes and felt a huge sense of relief, thank god this was Harry and not someone else..

"What are you even doing here?" I sigh, trying to get my hear beat back to normal.

He shrugs his shoulder and looks at his watch.

"i heard you were going to be here late" he grins as he looks over at me. "You look like a fucking secretary"

I did have to give a presentation today to the staff and was told to dress professionally. I wore a white button up with a tight body skirt that my mom forced me to wear with tights and heels.

My cheeks turn hot as he moves closer to me, his hand touches mine as he bites his lip.

"I missed you so much" Harry whispers as he pulls me close to him.

My heart was pounding out of my chest as his lips slowly kiss mine, his hands quickly squeezing my bum.

"Did you miss me?" He whispers as his lips met the nape of my neck, his tongue slowly licking and sucking at my skin.

"Yes" I whisper as he lifts me onto his lap.

His hips thrust against mine as he sucks harder at my skin, small moans escape my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He bites his lip as he looks me up and down.

"Fuck you look so good Lily" he whispers as he slowly unbuttons my blouse.

I could feel my cheeks turn hot as he tossed my blouse to the side. He groans and quickly sucking at my skin again, leaving love marks all over my chest.

He unbuttons my bra and rips off my skirt, I squeal and he laughs as he tosses it in the front of his car. I could feel the buldge in his jeans as he thrusted his hips against mine.

"I haven't seen you in so long" I whisper, he nods his head.

"I haven't stopped thinking of you for a second" he whispers as he looks at me, "you're on my mind all the time" he adds.

He kisses me on the lips, slowly laying me down on the backseat. He removes his shirt, revealing his toned, muscular and ink stained skin. He unbuckles his jeans and removes them, ripping off my tights.

I know I should stop him, this wasn't right. I was trying to work things out with Tyler wasn't I? But I wanted Harry more and more every single time I saw him.

"God I wish I never left" he mutters as he looks me up and down.

"I wish you never did either Harry.." I whisper, he smiles as he lays back on top of me.

His lips kiss me all over, his hands slowly moving down towards my hips. I could feel his cold fingers and jerk up when his hand rubs me softly.

"You miss me?" He asks as he looks me in the eyes then back at my hips.

I nod my head and he bites his lips, slowly kissing me then sucking his index and middle finger.

"This might hurt baby" he whispers, "but this is me showing you how much I miss you" he says as he rips off my panties with one hand.

He kisses me, slowly moving his tongue inside my mouth, his fingers slowly moving down towards my crotch. I jerk as his fingers quicky move inside, he lays down on me and kisses harder.

I moan as he moves them in and out, his chest was pressed down on me as he moved his lips down to my neck, my chest, than towards my hips.

I jerk up as his lips meet in between my legs.

"Don't scream" he whispers, I nod my head slowly.

His tongue swirls around and I moan loudly, he quickly moves his hand to cover my mouth.

"You said you wouldn't scream" he quickly snaps, "it's okay, no ones here" he grins.

He shifts his mouth back in between my legs, quickly licking and moving his fingers. After what felt like hours he gets up and removes his boxers, grabbing a small foiled packet and slipping it on.

"Ready?" He whispers softly into my ear.

I nod my head and he bites his lip as he looks me up and down.

There was a loud pounding sound and I look up and spot familiar light brown hair, he screams into the window.

It was Tyler.

Harry laughs and lays me back down, looking at me as he quickly moves his hips against mine. I moan loudly as he thrusts his hips against me, slowly pulling himself inside and out.

Tyler yells outside the window, pounding on it repeatedly as he watches Harry shift his hips against mine.

I wake up, sweaty and hot. I look around my bedroom, it was a dream. I look at the time and it was 7am, I sigh as I sit up, it felt so real..

My heart was pounding out of my chest, I get out of bed and shower. The cold water waking me up, I just had a dream.. About having sex with Harry.. And Tyler found out..

I rub my eyes and get ready for school, how was I supposed to feel about this dream? Isn't there a hidden message in dreams? 

I check the time and date one more time, it was 7:45, Monday. I couldn't have ran into Harry afterschool because there was no school on Sunday's and today was Monday.

I couldn't tell anyone about this dream, especially my friends. They would laugh at me, especially with it being a sex dream and me being a virgin. Was that how it was supposed to feel? Why did I let myself do that in a dream with Harry?

Is that my subconcious telling me that's what I wanted? I wanted to ask Harry but he'd probably get creeped out and never talk to me again. 

I'll just google it when I get home.

...

Friday

"I can't believe you're back with Tyler.." Perrie says as we get in my car, "you guys were only on a break for a week!" She exclaims.

"We're not back together."

"Sure" Danielle says, "I don't know Lily, I don't think we even know why you guys went on a break in the first place."

I hadn't told them about that either, but I know they'd tell me to stay away from him. But I should, but he's sorry and I'm just glad he stopped. If he wasn't sorry he wouldn't be trying this hard to keep me, would he?

"What about those pictures of him kissing those other girls?" Perrie asks, "we saw them too you know."

"It was on the cheek" I say as I shake my head.

I was trying to get those images out of my mind too.

"Look you're getting upset just hearing about it" Danielle huffs.

"No I'm not" I lie, "look let's just stop giving me grief over this. We're just- we're on a break."

"Doesn't seem like it..." Perrie says.

I sigh and shake it off, I wasn't going to win this argument with my friends. We drive back towards my house and get ready to go to a party. Tyler wasn't going to come this weekend because we still had a few weeks of this break and he wanted me to stick it out.

I hope this party wasn't going to be like the one we went to before school started, I knew it was going to be Zayn, Liam and their friends.. Especially Harry. I hadn't seen him for two weeks and I was anxious to see him.

I kept thinking about the dream I had, having sex with Harry. It felt so real and I wasn't over it. I was going to feel awkward seeing him after dreaming about him.

"Ready?" Perrie asks.

I stare at myself in the mirror, wearing clothes that were too revealing for my own tastes. But I knew I was going to see him and I wanted to look good so why not. I was wearing high waisted black shorts and a black bustier with tights and combat boots.

"Who are you dressed for?" Dani grins when she sees me.

Harry.

I put on a sweater and tell my mom we're going to the movies, which was a lie. She hands me some money and I put it inside my purse.

"Have fun!" She says as she walks back in her room.

"Thanks!" I say as we walk outside.

My heart was beating quickly as I got in my car and drove towards the party.

(Please vote if you liked this chapter! I just like to see whose reading and likes it or not x)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.1K 46
What happens when the person who annoys you is the person who can see you for who you really are? What happens when the one thing that draws you in...
5.7K 397 3
[COMPLETE] "what's one supposed to do when one burns for the other" oneshot in three parts Come fall in love with their love story... an enemies to l...
131K 2.5K 21
#13 in kotlc She only smiled up at him wading out deeper into the water. "I'm gonna go deeper than you," she teased. "In the water, or in our relatio...
38.5K 4.9K 57
Journey's can be a funny thing you see, you'd think that because you know exactly where you want to go and what you want to do, your journey would b...