Chapter 19

Harry's POV

I walk towards the dark figure and he gets out the gate. Quickly coughing and clearing his throat. Who the fuck was this?

He takes out his wallet and pulls out several hundred dollars. This was more than what steroids were worth. He walks closer towards me and stops dead in his tracks.

It was fucking Tyler.

Why the fuck was he here anyways? I thought they were on a fucking break? I should just tell him I was fucking Lily on Monday but I knew she'd find out and get mad at me, never talking to me again and I didn't fucking want that.

Was she fucking back with him? This is exactly why I say she fucking deserves better, she's dating a guy, or was dating a guy who fucking used drugs. 

But that made me a hypocrite because I was the one providing them to him.

I wanted to punch him in the fucking face, smear his face against the concrete and hog tie him to the back of my car as I drove on the freeway.

"So you uh got the stuff?" He asks quietly.

I nod my head as I held the brown bag, he quickly hands me the cash and puts it inside his jacket. He clears his throat as he looks around.

"So are you going to tell-"

"No" I quickly reply.

I didn't want her to know either. He nods his head slowly, pursing his lip as he backed away towards the gate.

"If you ever-" he turns back to me, "tell her or hurt her I will fucking slit your throat" I say as I flick my pocket knife.

His eyes widen as he looks at the blade glistening, I've used it several times already and didn't have a fucking problem using it again.

"Yeah man, sure" he says as he walks back inside the gate.

I can hear the sound of the gravel crunching as he walked back towards her house, I can see her shadow moving inside her bedroom.

I wanted to fucking run inside her house and tell her, but I knew i'd set myself up for no fucking good by doing so. Were her fucking brothers even home? I thought they didn't like that dickhead either?

I shake my head as I force myself to get into my car, driving back to my dorm. I wanted to fucking run her gate over and in the process run over Tyler.

Fucking idiot.

Lily's POV

"Hey sorry, did I wake you?" Ty says as he walks back in my room.

I nod my head as I slowly get up from my bed, it was 3am. Why was he even awake? I look outside my window and see a car driving off in the distance. Who was that?

"Whose car is that?" I yawn as I laid back in my bed.

"Oh I don't know" he says as he looks out the window, "must be someone lost, this neighborhood is dark and it's easy to get lost" he laughs weakily.

I bite my lip and nod my head, he walks inside my bathroom, shutting the door after him. I yawned again and my eyelids felt heavier.

...

The next morning I wake up with Ty beside me, softly snoring. I don't know if I should be forgiving him or not, I always did and I always ran back to him. I hated it but I loved knowing that he was always there..

I get out of bed, walking towards my bathroom, quickly showering, applying make up then getting dressed. Today was going to be a bit chilly, I hold Harry's sweater in my hands.