Chapter 14

Harry's POV

"Take off your fucking shirt" I snap.

I realize that she was probably hurt from her fucking idiot boyfiend and I quickly curse under my breath, she looks at me like a lost puppy.

"Let me see" I say.

"No it's nothing, I just was running when I went swimming and slipped on the concrete" she says quietly and picks at her nails.

"You're fucking lying to me" I scowl, "you can't even look at me."

She was staring down at her wrists, I swear to god if she cut again.

I pull her sleeves down to her elbows and they were purple and green, there were small scars but I recognized them from last time. Good, she hadn't broken her promise to me. She quickly pulls away from me and tugs her sleeves down, turning her back to me.

"What did he do to you?" I ask, she doesn't say anything. "Love.." I whisper as I slowly turn her to look at me.

Her eyes were red and her face wet from tears. I pull her up and hold her against my chest, she sobs again like she did the night I saw her in Berkeley. God I missed holding her, her soft skin and the smell of her perfume, the way she clinged to me and never wanted to let go. 

"It's okay" I murmur as I hold her in my arms.

It wasn't okay, I was going to fucking snap his neck. I didn't have a problem beating the living hell out of someone and I wasn't going to let this go, especially not with her.

She continues to cry as I hold her in my arms, I try to get up to get her water but she holds me tighter in her arms.

"Do you have them anywhere else?" I ask.

She shakes her head, I don't believe her.

"Then let me see the rest of your body" I demand, she bites her lip and shakes her head, "I swear to god Lily, show me" I snap.

My body tenses up and I can feel my blood boiling, I wanted to fucking break everything. 

"Did he touch you?" I ask.

She shakes her head, whispering no it's okay again and again.

"Love... Please.. I know you don't want to undress, you don't have to in front of me, I just need to see if you have more that you're not telling me about" I whisper.

Her eyes were getting swollen from crying so much, she shakes her head and pleads for me to just forget it.

How the fuck was I going to forget the purple and green bruises on her wrists and shoulders? I manage to get up from her bed and grab a tank top and shorts, I ask her to put them on in her closet.

She hesitantly gets up from her bed, limping slowly as she walks over to her closet. I wait as she changes in her closet and when she opens the door she had marks all over her entire body. Her arms, shoulders and thighs were bruised.

She sobs and wipes her eyes.

"Harry" she whines.

Her body was starting to fall foward and I run over to her, she falls into my arms and I hold her tight, carrying her back to her bed. 

"Please don't tell anyone" she cries, her hazel eyes looking up at me.

"I can't... Not this love" I say quietly, she cries louder and begs. 

How was I going to hide this? I fucking couldn't believe it, I should have fucking crashed the homecoming and stole her away so this would have never happened. If I had been there, this would have never fucking happened. Instead I was beating the shit out of a guy for trying to rob me.