Batman's daughter {ON HOLD}

Door CrystalWater26

Athena Wayne is the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. She's the best when it comes to both close ran... Meer

The child needs her father
Live with the pain
Independence Day
Secrets
Amazo
New members
The girl is stronger than you think
Bereft
Alpha Male
Looks
Mothers day
Injustice League
It hurts
Then leave
We saw
I'M STILL ALIVE (AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Unfair

935 28 5
Door CrystalWater26

Batgirl Pov

D, Babs, and I were just leaning against a wall when Bette Kane approached a girl with blonde hair. Is that?

"D, is that Artemis?" I asked with a smile and D followed my gaze.

"She's studying here? Come on!" He exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and ran towards her.

"We'll laugh about this someday." He said as he held his phone up and we took a selfie with her looking at the camera in a confused manner. We ran back to Babs and I chuckled.

"Who are those?" Artemis asked.

"Oh, just some freshmen. Don't mimd them. But the both of them are the smartest kids in school." Bette answered.

"Dick, Athy, what was that?" Babs asked and I grinned.

"Just being nice to the new girl, Babs." D replied.

"I don't think randomly taking a selfie with her is nice. Maybe somehing like.......FC?" I smiled as I leaned back against the wall with my arms folded.

"FC?" He asked and I cackled.

"Feeling close." I answered and he lifted an eyebrow.

"Well for one, we a--" I cut him off by ptting a hand on his mouth and secretly telling him that Babs doesn't know about us being heroes using my eyes. He had a look of realization and I uncovered his mouth.

"You are?" Babs asked in confusion and I smiled innocently.

"We saw her last week at the ice cream parlor. We saw her tripping and D caught her." I lied and she nodded.

"Let's head to class. We're gonna be late." She said as she pulled my hand and I nodded as D followed us. Babs is kind of like a big sister to me since she's a year older and stuff but ehhhhhhh.

~~~~~

D and I sat on our spot as the teacher gave our report cards one-by-one. Seriously, I'm starting to get angry with the teachers. They gave me so many homeworks and projects that I have to finish in one day and they'll get angry when I don't finish. If I can only punch them in the face without getting expelled.

"Athy? You alright? You look pretty distraught." D asked in concern and I gritted my teeth.

"I'm. Fine." I said as the teacher gave me my report card with a smirk and I grabbed it from her. I opened it and read my grades.

English                    93
E-english                 94

Mathematics          89
E-Math                      89

History                     94
Electronics              93

Science                      93
E-Science                  92
Physics                      90

Music                          93
Arts                             91
P. E                               92
Health                        93

General Average    92

I widened my eyes as I finished reading.

"H-how?" I stuttered and D grinned at his grades.

"General Average 98. 19." He smirked and I growled as I glared at the teacher.

"They make me make so many projects and homeworks and this is my grade? That's it." I growled as D grabbed my card and widened his eyes.

"Athy, I'm pretty sure you got the wrong card." He said and I pointed to the name. Stating my name correctly.

"This is unfair. Your lowest grade is Math and it's our favorite." He said and I stood up as I snatched the card from him and walked towards the teacher.

"Why is my grade like this?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know. Not my problem." She said.

"You made me do so many projects and homeworks all due the next day. You only gave them to me and no one else. This isn't fair." I said.

"You failed to attend a competition last week. They lowered your grade." She explained.

"I'm not even required to go to that competition! And that competition is a spelling bee. English subject only. How in Olympus did my other subjects get involved?" I spat and she paled.

"I don't know. Ask the principal." She said and I scoffed.

"I'm calling my father to talk to you. All of my teachers." I said and she smirked.

"And who is your father? I'm pretty sure I can take him." She challenged and if I'm not so furious, I'd laugh so much that it would put Joker to shame.

"Bruce Wayne." I answered non-chantingly and she paled.

"I'm not a liar here, miss. And my father knows it when someone lies so you better tell the truth about this problem. My general average last quarter is 98. 13, it would be so obvious that you're so desperate to drag me down if my grades go low that fast just because of a missed competition that I was never required to go to. And might I add those extra projects and homeworks." I said and walked back to my seat. My eyes looking like daggers and even D got scared.

"Favoritism." I muttered and D patted my back.

"Don't worry. Your dad will take care of it. You made so many projects and your scores on the exams are perfect, how will you get such low grades?" He explained.

"Simple. Teachers who are so desperate to drag their students down." I said sharply and he sighed.

"Come on, I'll buy you ice cream later." He said but it didn't cool me down. I'm literally fuming.

"New video game?" He asked again and I kept on glaring at the teacher.

"Stupid grades, stupid projects, stupid homeworks, stupid teachers." I muttered.

~~~~~

Rob and I went to the old out of order telephone booth in an alleyway.

"Artemis! How random that you're here in Gotham city." Robin said as he came out of the shadows and saw Artemis in front of the booth.

"Oh! Robin!" Artemis exclaimed and I decided to walk towards them as well.
I decided to play with Artemis.

"Ain't you supposed to be at Star city with uncle Arrow?" I asked with a smirk as I walked towards them.

"Oh yeah, uhmm.......I went to my cousin's speeling bee competition! Yeah!" She lied and I cackled.

"C-O-O-L. Did she W-I-N?" Robin asked with a smirk.

"N-O." Artemis answered with irritation and I smirked.

"D-R-A-G." Rob spelled again.

"We all know the two of you can spell so can we go now?" I asked and they nodded.

"Well, ladies first." I said.

"You're a girl as well." Artemis said.

"Yep. I'm a GIRL not a LADY." I said and she groaned.

"How about Robin goes first? He is the only boy." Artemis suggested and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever floats your boat." I said and Robin went inside.

"Recognized, Robin B02."

"Recognized, Artemis B07."

"Recognized, Batgirl B01."

We arrived in the cave and suddenly felt fire. Smoke is blocking our sight. Knew it.

"Artemis!" I yelled as I saw a fireball flying towards her. I quickly stood in front of her.

"Gem skill: shield." I said and a transparent shield appeared in front of us.

"Thanks, B-girl." Artemis thanked as she loaded her bow and once the fireball disappeared, my shield disappeared.

"No worries." I said and she nodded.

"Artemis! B!" Robin yelled out as he landed beside us.

"Who are we fighting!?" Artemis freaked out and I saw a vent.

"Don't know! But we're sitting ducks on this tubes!" Rob yelled as he threw explosives.

"Get in there." I commanded and they followed.

"What happened? Go check the security cameras, Rob." I said as we stopped crawling and sat calmly to breathe.

"Yes ma'am." Robin chuckled as his monitor appeared on his wrist and I sighed. We saw all four security cameras. Wally was fixing Connor's bike with Kaldur, M'gann, and Connor. Zatanna and GL just walked in on casual clothes when fire and water came out of nowhere.

"All four, dead." Robin said when the cameras died down and Artemis widened her eyes.

"No! The cameras! I meant the cameras!" He quickly said as his monitor diappeared.

"So what are we gonna do? We don't have superpowers!" Artemis panicked. I suddenly felt heat and looked at my left. Fire.

"Great! Go! Go go go!" I commanded as the fire got closer and Robin and Artemis looked at the fire.

"Move!" Robin yelled at Artemis who is in front of him and Artemis quickly obeyed.

"Keep crawling!" I yelled as the fire got closer. We took a quickly turn and I sighed in relief when the fire stopped following us.

"Attention Robin, attention Batgirl, attention Artemis. You have exactly 10 minutes to surrender or your friends will die." A robotic voice said and we kept on moving.

We got out of the vent and ended up in the library. The passage way!

"There's a secret passage here. One of the books is the key." I informed as we roamed around the library.

"Clichè much?" Artemis said

"You should see the batcave and her room." Rob said and I suddenly heard loud clinking of metal and quickly pulled Artemis and Rob by one of the shelves.

"What gi-" I cut Artemis off by putting a finger in my coveres lips. We all leaned against the shelf and I peeked my head out a bit. I saw a male robot. It looks like Red Tornado.

"It's Red Tornado!" Artemis exclaimed as she tried jumping out of her spot but I acted fast and pulled her back.

"Hey!" She suddenly yelled out and I mentally face palmed. The robot's head snapped towards our direction and he lifted a palm. Water suddenly came out and went towards us.

"Jump up!" I yelled as the water got closer. Robin jumped up amd landed on top of the shelf. Artemis followed and so did I. I saw another robot but female and she knocked the shelves down. Making the rest go like dominos. We jumped to the other shelf and landed down swiftly. I quickly pulled a book and the secret passage opened. Rob pulled me and Artemis in as the shelf in front of us started falling. The passage closed just in time and I sighed in relief.

"Now what?" Artemis asked as we kept om running.

"Did you two know that Tornado has, siblings?!" Artemis asked as they followed me and my eyebrows narrowed. I don't remember him having siblings. I've seen his file before.

"No." Robin said as we stopped running. We crouched down as we saw a fireball heading towards us. The heat making me sweat.

"Go! I'll hold them off!" I commanded as I pulled my knife.

"But-" Artemis tried protesting but I looked at them with serious eyes.

"Now!" I repeated and Rob and Artemis went to stop the robots from moving using the power core of the cave a few feet away from where I am standing. I caught the two robots' attention and they attacked. Water and fire mixing together.

"Weapon change: death scythe." I said and my knife turned into a black giant scythe.

"Wow. Just wow." I said as I spun my scythe and blocked the hit.

"Your scythe is 10 times stronger than steel. How did that happen?" The female robot asked and I smirked.

"Simple." I smirked wider as I stood up straight and formed a stance.

"I'm Batman's protegèe." I said with eyes looking like daggers.

"You're not normal." The male robot said and I nodded.

"Whoever said I was normal? That's complete bull!" I cackled as I kicked the both of them into the water. I cackled as they drowned and twirled my scythe with one hand.

"Woohoo! Kick their butts, B-girl! That's my little sistah!" KF exclaimed and I bowed like I just finished a performance. They're stuck on those cement thingies. Zatanna is in a bird cage that disables all kinds of magic and GL is inside a yellow cage.

The robots rose from the water and started blasting fire and water towards me. Behind me are Aqualad and M'gann trapped in a fire cage.

"Want some more, huh?" I smirked as I formed a stance and they blasted fire and water again. I simply blocked and jumped up. My cape spreaded like how Batman's would and I kicked the female robot back dowm to the water. I brought my scythe down to the male one but he caught it and sent me flying up.

"Gem skill: flight." I said and I stopped myself from getting thrown to a wall. I dashed down to the male robot and swung my scythe at impossible speed. Breaking the sound barrier. Rob finally finished and turned on the machine. The robots malfunctioned and dropped to the water. The water drained and I sighed as I slowly landed down.

"B, you used too much energy." Rob said as he stood in front of me and my scythe turned back into a combat knife.

"I'll be fine." I said as I walked towards GL's cage and cut it into half with my knife.

"Woah! How strong is your knife!?" He exclaimed and I cackled weakly.

"Stronger than Man of Steel himself." I said as I walked towards Zatanna's cage and picked the lock instead of slicing it in half. She quickly ran out and hugged me while I smiled and leaned against her shoulder.

"I'm so glad you came. Well, I'm glad that Robin and Artemis came too but you're my bestfriend." She said and I chuckled.

"I'm just glad you're safe." I muttered and she pulled away.

"Aren't you atleast a bit tired?" She asked.

"No. Not at all." I yawned and she giggled.

"Robin! Can you take B-girl? She needs to rest for a while." Zatanna yelled as I put my knife in its holster.

"No! No need!" I yawned the last part as I started walking to the kitchen when my vision blurred and darkness consumed me.

Robin Pov

"Robin! Can you take B-girl? She needs to rest for a while." Zatanna yelled and I looked at them to see B yawning.

"No! No need!" She yawned and I walked towards them. She started walking out and I lifted an eyebrow at Zatanna.

"Go take care of your bats." She said with a smirk and I blushed faintly as I followed B. She suddenly stopped walking and fell. I quickly caught her just before she hits the ground and carried her bridal style.

"What happened!?" Zatanna asked as she ran over and I stood up straight.

"She used too much energy earlier. She needs to rest. I'll go take care of her." I explained as I started walking away and I can hear her say.......

"I ship BatRob." She said and I blushed as I kissed B's forehead.

"Man, this must be a rough day for you, huh? Your grades are dragged down for no reason then you used too much energy to save a team you just joined." I muttered with a small smile as I walked inside the infirmary.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

105K 3K 12
Failsafe, a seemingly harmless training exercise. That is, till Miss Martin's subconscious accidentally took control of it. Turning it into a traumat...
533K 16.3K 50
book 1 out of 3 in my main catgirl series ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── summary: Catgirl was raised by the one and only Cat...
25.7K 1.1K 57
Hershey Winston is almost fifteen years old and she already has one of the highest kill rates in all of Gotham. Trained since birth to be a ruthless...
52.9K 1.1K 37
Arianna Hathaway had never expected her life to change in the matter of one night. Now with an unexpected life and challenges she learns she can't fa...