Zootopia: Where The Wild Thin...

By zoo-to-hell

cover art by: akemi2310224 Zootopia has become a cesspool. Predators are assigned collars that have needles i... More

PART 1 - The God That Failed
Chapter 1 - Nick is Dead
Chapter 2 - Freak Show
Chapter 3 - ...And Justice For Nobody
Chapter 4 - XXX
Chapter 6 - Twisting Under Schizophrenia
Chapter 7 - Lynch Mob
Chapter 8 - Slither
Chapter 9 - Carpe Diem Baby
Chapter 10 - Attitude
Chapter 11 - Low Man's Lyric
Chapter 12 - Touch the Sun
Chapter 13 - Where Boys Fear to Tread
Chapter 14 - It's Time To Save My World
PART 2 - Deep Blue
Chapter 1 - Where Blood Is Inches Thick
Chapter 2 - Dead Skin Mask
INTERMISSION
Chapter 4 - Serenity
Chapter 5 - Super-Terrorizer
Chapter 6 - Pieces Come Together
look who's back mOTHER FUCKS
Chapter 7 - There's A Hole in the Earth
Extra: ZPD EMPLOYEE RECORDS
new stories

Chapter 15 - Deep Blue Dream

351 25 9
By zoo-to-hell

Last Chapter of Part 1

XXX

What's driving you so hard
to make me fail?

You.

No, I'm not! I hate you!

Then why do you
keep me here? In you?

Because my stupid mental
condition puts you there!

Tsk Tsk, you may
have had the mental
condition, but you're wrong
Nick. You put me in you,
you put you in you.

Why on Earth would
I make you then?

Well, Nick.

Deep in the recess of every man is a thief, a criminal.

Deep in the recess of every hero, is an envy; a restless evil.

Making some strong words up and fitting them together won't do anything this time! You think you can just come and insult her? She saved my world!

Wrong, Nick, WRONG! You
saved your own world,
she didn't do anything!
You're so naive to even
think to believe in her!

No... no, you're lying!

Am I Nick? Am I really?
All these years it's just been
you and I... how could I betray you?

I don't believe you!
You... you liar! Fuck you!

She is everything you worked
to shield yourself from,
all hope is lost and you're
just a sad little puppy willing
to believe all these lies she is, and all the lies she's promising!

No... please stop..

Nick, she's
the end of everything for you.
Go ahead, try her, and you
won't be so happy when
you realize you already have
a foot in the grave.

Die.
Die please, I hate you.
I WANT YOU TO FUCKING
DIE, I WANT YOU TO
FUCKING DIE!
YOU MOTHER FUCK,
WHY CAN'T I KILL YOU?

I HATE YOU!

XXX

"Where do we start the search." Jimena grumbled from the seat beside Judy, scrolling through the case files thoughtfully.

To be completely honest, Judy didn't know either. Start a search with little to no information on an anti-predator ring implanted somewhere important in the city; or at least with connections to the city?

Already, the weight of doubt started to crush every fiber in her body.

"I think maybe we could ask around?" Diego interrupted her thoughts from behind them, sitting in the back seat meant for the convicts.

Judy felt a nerve twitch when Jimena clacked her tongue. "Yes let's just go and ask people Diego. And possibly, if we ask the wrong people, let them know we're onto them?"

As much as Judy hated her tone and aurora, she was right. That made things even harder. They needed someplace to start. Anywhere.

"What if we go down to the D.P.C.U? Maybe we can get some insight on suspicious stuff they've seen." She put her suggestion on the table, and the cruiser went silent.

Judy turned her head at the two, then back to the wheel. "What?"
She asked tentatively, a little confused.

"That place is freaky Judy. It's just a taboo for predators I guess." Diego admitted, letting his ears fall behind his head.

Judy turned to Jimena. "Diego is correct Judy. It is unsettling there, Es dirigido por el diablo."

Judy inhaled strongly, and gripped the steering wheel. "Well, I mean, I could go in alone I guess, but I figure maybe asking around there might help us get a lead or something."

Diego's happily thumping tail let everyone in the cruiser know of his agreeal.

"Sorry Jimena, but I'm with Judy. I know it's gonna take a little bit of getting used to, but--'

Carl snapped her teeth back at him. "No talking from you. You stay quiet."

The car grew silent, as they stayed still in the parking lot, the casually expected tapping of rain slathering the world below again.
The rabbit sighed, and relaxed her paws, before clenching the wheel again. "Jimena, I really think it's best if we start there, it doesn't matter how scary it is; what matters is we find a lead."

The African dog growled something under her breath, before crossing her arms over her breasts. "Okay. Show us the way, bunny rabbit."

Judy exhaled, frustrated, and turned the keys to the car on. "Okay. Whatever you say, dog."
She mumbled dog under her breath quiet enough just so she could hear it. It left a little twinge of satisfaction in her when Jimena looked puzzled as to what she mumbled.

With a press of the pedal, and a turn of the wheel, the cruiser woke up lazily and tiredly. Its wheels crunched against the wet gravel, and the windshield wipers cleared Judy's vision of the wet, deep blue world outside.

Her small nose inhaled the sweet, tangy scent of rain.

"Well, off to the D.P.C.U."

XXX

Nick was bored. Alone, left at Judy's apartment, with nothing to do. Or eat.

"Fuck me, I have nothing to do." Nick said aloud, missing hearing a voice in the room. He chuckled a bit, hearing him curse. The fox cupped his paws over his mouth, and shouted "Fuck me!" again, laughing a little.

"You are a stupid fuck, Nick." He laughed to himself, before a knock against the wall silenced him.

"Shut the fuck up will ya?" An annoyed voice came muffled through the old, wallpaper caked walls.

Nick chuckled more, before collapsing onto Judy's bed, which creaked and heaved under his weight.

He pressed his face into the bedsheets, and inhaled deeply. The sheets smelled just like her.

"Fucking perv." He muttered to himself through the bedsheets, before turning onto his back, and staring at the aging, yellow popcorn ceiling.

"I'm borrrrreed," He cried aloud, as if somebody in the room cared. All that consoled him was the echo of his own words against the walls.

The fox sat up slowly, frustrated and blew air angrily out of the corner of his mouth. "Ok, whatever, I'll...."

He thought about what he could do to keep himself occupied, given the fact that is wasn't for another ten hours that Judy would come home from work.

He smelt his shoulder fur, and it stunk of wet dog. "Guess I'll take a shower then." Nick threw himself upwards, stretching his lazy body to wake up.

The fox went through the normal, relaxing shower routine, and came out of the steamy restroom, in his birthday suit. His paws reached for a towel hanging on a rack, but found it was meant for a rabbit, a female rabbit at that. It was pink and barely covered his torso, and ended just below his crotch.

"Well, nobody's around I guess." He muttered, eying the room with paranoia acting as instinct.

Given the all clear, he snatched the towel from around his waist, and rubbed his fur till it was just damp.

Satisfied and lazy, he threw the towel on the ground, and collapsed once again onto Judy's bed.

All that was heard was the ticking of her wall clock, and the heavy tapping of rain consuming the small room in an envelope of isolation.

The deep, blue light emitting from the window painted the room in its heavy, dull light. It only caused for a deep, heavy, dark feeling to drown the room in its hue.

Like a car headlight with its high beams on, a blinding light suddenly exploded in front of his eyes noiselessly. He growled painfully rubbing his eyes, slowly re-opening them. He found it to be Judy's laptop turning on from a notification.

"Christ Judy, turn your brightness down." He mumbled, stomping over to her desk, pressing the f3 key. Soon, the screen simmered down to a lazy burn and he turned away from it.

Then a little twinge of curiosity tickled his head. He turned back to the laptop, where he snatched it and moved to her bed, plopping the device and himself down.

The notification was from a chatroom, with the name Patrick Woods above the bubble. The text he had apparently entered read:

I've done a little digging, and found some shocking information Miss Hopps. It seems as if there is no searchable picture of him on the internet, but his name is right here on the D.P.C.U. website. The only other information I could find is that he is some sphinx/wolf hybrid. I find it quite odd a predator hybrid is running that disgusting department. Something here is wrong.

Nick had only seen his boss once, but he knew. He knew.

It was so confusing, but he knew.

Hadn't he never seen him with his collar on?

XXX

"Well, here we are. The D.P.C.U. department." Judy squinted through the heavy rain, as it pounded down onto her ears and head. The air was blue, the sky was a deep blue that was so punishing and damning.

"I can smell the bodies now. I hate the people here. Hijos de puta." Jimena growled, raising her forearm to shield her head from the rain.

Judy was about to ask what Hijos de puta meant, before Diego cringed slightly, elbowing her.

"C'mon Jimena, language." He grew concerned through gritted teeth, looking around for anyone who may have hear her.

Before she could possibly fire back, Judy put her hands on her hips authoritatively. "Well, we're not getting any drier standing it in the rain, let's just go on in. Shall we?"

Jimena grumbled and stomped on alongside Judy. Diego, was letting his curious eyes and head wonder, exploring the world around him.

"Why is it always so dark and indigo outside, even during the day? Why is the world only blue here?" He asked nobody in particular, letting his nose inhale the bittersweet scent of rain.

Jimena's feet smashed against the pavement, kicking up water from a small puddle. "Because God made it that way here Diego, it's his way of punishing this city for what it is." She spat, gritting her teeth and kicking back around, where they reached the doors of the D.P.C.U.

The walls were an aging, dark green marble, and the glass doors were outlined with calcium ridden gold trim.

The building loomed over them like a shadow in an already darkened room, and a bolt of lightning shattered across the sky.

Judy placed her paw on the handicap button, and the door automatically opened for them. The hinges creaked like rusty, cemetery gates.

Immediately, the metallic sharpness of blood filled her nose, and the contents of the rabbits stomach churned and boiled.

Jimena took notice of her instant discomfort. She bent down by her side, smirking with a devious satisfaction.

"Welcome to the meat packing plant, rabbit. Where people like me and Diego go when we're dead."

XXX

Nick.

Leave me alone. I really don't
want to hear your bullshit.

I have a warning for you,
since you refuse to listen to
me.

I don't want to hear it, fuck off.

Listen to me you ungreatful,
unintelligent little shit. You think she's your friend. She's going to bring your fucking world down.

You'll see.

She isn't. She saved our fucking world, you're the ungreatful fuckwit.

Really Nick...

Nobody ever suspects the wolf in sheep's clothing; until it has its jaws around your throat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 1.4K 23
Three months ago, the savage case was solved by the first accomplished rabbit police officer, Judy L. Hopps, and the former con-artist fox, Nicholas...
33.4K 986 17
Jack Savage makes a special visit to Zootopia to help train the officers at the ZPD, and Officer Hopps is head over heels for him. Following a regre...
168 1 26
In Zootopia where anyone can be anything some things are still forbidden. Judy is confronted with a choice between suffering the consequences of prot...
4.3K 281 25
____________________________________________ "At some point, life is going to grind to a halt." The wise words of Nick Wilde's mother who was lost in...