Elijah's Miracles

By QueenOfShips2000

"No one gets to tell me what to do anymore. My life, my choices." Secrets, hidden pasts, and one hell of a ri... More

The former one night stand [✔️]
Search for the mystery man [✔️]
Kidnapped [✔️]
Bewitching Hour [✔️]
Troubled Waters [✔️]
Storm Brewing [✔️]
Death in New Orleans[✔️]
Time Of Death [✔️]
Bless the Broken Road [✔️]
Dance with the Devil
No Good Deed
Haunting Remains
Blood Filled Nightmare
Sins of the mother
Blood of the Past
New Hell
Grave Reminder
Sweet Love
Sweet Child of Mine
Angel's Mercy
The Devil's Due
Secrets and Trust
A Cross to Bear
The love of family
All I ask of you
Storm comes rolling in
Proof of guilt
Beautiful Corpse
Eyes of a Thousand
When the Levee Breaks
In Comes the Reaper
For the Love of Family
It all Fades to Ashes

Hybrid from Hell [✔️]

13.4K 305 56
By QueenOfShips2000

For a moment I'm almost afraid to move out of fear, my eyes fixated on Sophie's dead body. For a minute I feel as though I'm going to faint, but Elijah keeps a firm hold of me. I may not have liked Sophie but no way in hell did she deserve to go out like this, especially after all she'd done for me and my children. I can't help but feel like this is some elaborate trap, and that Klaus is waiting on the other to slit my throat right then and there. 

But when he turns to me and tells me to gather my things and that I'm coming with them. After a few moments of hesitation, I nod and step back inside throwing things from a small dresser into a duffle bag. I'm shaking so badly several items miss the bag entirely, never in my life did I think I could be so scared of someone

Finally, I come downstairs with the duffle strapped over my shoulder and pick up the baby carriers from the table. As I step outside Elijah offers to take one but the look I give him telling him very clearly to back off had him stepping back. 

"Where exactly do you plan on taking me? To hell, I hope that would be so much better than being here with any of you." If looks could kill today would be the best day ever for the entire vampire population. 

"There's the particular brand of sass that I've missed," Klaus says almost happy if I didn't know better. He opens the door to the SUV allowing me to set my things inside before spinning around and slapping him in the face. Elijah and Rebekah look stunned, almost scared, Klaus too looked stunned I'd so much as raised a hand to him.

"Do not act as if you know anything about me you bastard because you don't. I may not have liked Sophie but I owed her a lot. I'm coming with you only because I feel my children have the right to know their father, but so help me god if you so much as step out of line with me I will take them away and you will NEVER find them." Returning the smug smile he'd given me earlier before getting in and slamming the door.

I may have been scared of them before, but not anymore if I wanted to help my children I was going to have to be incredibly strong...

I'd go through hell before I let someone touch my kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an attempt after being settled in my new room, one that was easily connected to my children's nursery I tried to take a shower. Although I felt calmer afterward I was still upset that I'd pretty much been forced into this. 

But, I guess that's what happens when you have a one-nighter with an Original vampire and kidnapped by witches. And because that's a sentence I'd never thought I would have to say...

Exciting the bathroom and getting a glance of something laid out on my bed I get curious. New clothes are neatly displayed on the edge of my bed along with a note neatly scrawled in Elijah's handwriting.

If you prefer to change into more comfortable clothing I have laid these out for you.
I do apologize for Niklaus' earlier behavior and hope that you might join us for dinner this evening when you wake up. I do remember you, you were quite lovely that night and still are.
Thank you for the gift you have given me

Ok not awkward at all

The fact that he knows my clothing size is odd, but I guess Rebekah and I must have similar size and taste.

My make up and outfit were simplistic and been selected to my tastes. I don't know how he knew but it's a nice outfit a red button up, black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, black combat boots, with black obsidian earrings and a ring. After examining myself in the mirror one final time I take a slow and cautious step towards the door. I may have just given birth two months ago but I still look good, you could hardly tell I was pregnant.

Taking a deep breath I swiftly open the door and close it behind me before I have a chance to change my mind. Their home is just as pretty as the room I'm staying in, no doubt all was designed by Klaus himself. Making my way down the hall I follow the sound of voices coming from downstairs. No doubt it was Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah but as I got closer and heard the voice of a second woman coming from the dining area.

    Sneaking down the stairs I walk to the threshold of their dining room and stand until the stop talking long enough to notice my presence. I was right about the three of them but another woman, this one was pregnant and if I had to guess this was Hayley.

"Having fun eavesdropping love?" Klaus asks as he turns to me. For the record, I hate vampire hearing, it gives away a perfectly good surprise entrance. Finally, when they do Elijah immediately stands up and walks over to me. The woman, Hayley shoots me a dirty look, no doubt she'd been told about James and Emma.

"No, not really."

Klaus smirks at me and opens his mouth to say something snarky but I beat him to it. I am not in the mood nor do I have the energy to deal with this crap anymore, not when it puts my kids in danger.

" Normally I would be in a good mood but I'm not, anyone care to wager why?" My arms cross and I glare at the four of them harshly.

"Well love you're the mother of my dear older brother's children and you interest me." I fight the urge to roll my eyes and can't help but look like I'm cringing.

"Yea well quite frankly my dear I don't give a damn, you are an ass hole and I don't want any part of this."  Klaus laughs and motions for Elijah and Rebekah to come to sit down and eat. Hayley stays in her seat hardly eating, obviously, I'm not the only one who doesn't want to be here.

 Elijah sits next to me while Rebekah is seated across from me, while Hayley sits beside her and Klaus sits at the head of the table wearing a smirk that makes me want to slap him upside the head.

"Oh come now we can't be that bad." I look from him to Hayley and his siblings and back again with a look that said 'Is- this- idiot- serious?'

Looking right at Hayley I point blank ask her. "How the hell does someone like you sleep with an ass like that?" She smirks and responds that she was drunk.

"Huh ... glad I'm not the only one."

Dinner passed with Hayley and I talking mainly to each other and ignoring the others. Though she might not have liked me at first, I believe I'm slowly winning her over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Glad to know that the only way we'll sleep with these people is if we're wasted." I laugh as Hayley and I sit on my bed playing with James and Emma.

"Yea ... although in my case I guess it was karma." She'd told me her story and the drama that surrounded Mystic Falls. She lays flat on her back letting Emma, who lays propped up on her pregnant stomach play with her fingers.

"I'm not going to disagree. But these bastards kinda deserved it if you ask me, but I try not to those I haven't met."

She turns her head to look at me. 

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For not making me the only one." I smiled and nodded knowing exactly what she meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(An Unblinking Death)

Waking up in the morning, taking a shower and dressing in a black tank top, leather jacket, ripped jeans, and knee-high brown boots. Going down to hopefully make myself some coffee I overhear a rather interesting conversation between Klaus and Elijah. 

Though I don't hear a majority of it, I know the wolves people Hayley cared for deeply were involved somehow.

" ... And here I thought you, of all people, would understand. I am simply trying to help those wolves! Play Samaritan to the abused, champion to the underdog, so to speak." Before Elijah can respond I enter with a quick comment.

"Look at you playing the hero. Fatherhood getting to you already?" The two look up to see me coming downstairs with my purse. Walking towards them deciding to figure out what the hell had them so wound up.

"Yes, unless, of course, they decide to seek retribution for decades held in exile, and Hayley will find herself in the middle of an uprising. One that will only provoke further violence. You see, you risk turning New Orleans into a war zone, brother. I won't let that happen."

"You might be surprised, Elijah. People will go to war over anything and everything."

"The drums of war were beating long before we returned. I suggest you use a little less of this " makes a talking gesture with his hand. "and a little more of these." points to his ears, and smiles fakely before sitting on the couch. But before long the conversation turned to me.

"And where are you going this early? Klaus asks as Elijah looks at me from his desk. 

"Well, first I'm going to get coffee from the kitchen and then, I'm going shopping for the twins and Hayley as a pregnant werewolf entering the Quater is a big no-no. Text me if you need me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2K 25
𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑰𝑬𝐒, 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍. ☆༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Astrid Mikaelson - wife of Niklaus Mikaelson - follows her husband to Mystic...
12.4K 284 14
meet y/n l/n. the only tribrid. when a 3-year relationship with her boyfriend ends, y/n ends up triggering her werewolf curse and turns to the help o...
883K 20.7K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
164K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...