Beyond Words

By Misha2719

"Mr Aaliyan Usman, do you agree Kiran Hammad as your wife" The qari asked. "Yes!" I replied closing my eye'... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEWS!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22
Announcement
NOTE!
Heyy
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 10

6K 302 18
By Misha2719

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL READERS AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ENCOURAGED ME TO WRITE THIS.....SPECIALLY VAISHUANURAJ...I'M WRITING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE OF HER INSISTENCE....THANK YOU EVERYONE...

****************************************

Kiran's POV

"I'm sorry!" He said while leaving.

I looked up at him.

I could see grief in his eye's.

'I need to give this a try....!' I thought.

"It..s...ok..okay..!" I managed to say and tried to get up again.

"Stop!" He said immediately.

"You shouldn't...i...mean...you hurt your feet....and you fainted...so...you...shouldn't.." He managed to say while looking away from me.

"It's okay...i...i can manage...!" I said and got up when pain struck my feet so hard that i slipped on the floor but before i could completely fall, strong muscular arms hold me tightly.

(^background music)

My breath was uneven due to the pain and his sudden nearness.

There was a moment of silence between us when i realized the position in which we were standing.

"I'm sorry!" I break the silence and said, to which he looked at me and then at his hands which were holding my waist.

He quickly loosened his grip on me and helped me in sitting on the bed.

"If you need anything you can ask me." He said in a cold voice.

I nodded.

After which he left.

Aaliyan's POV

I can't bare to see her in pain!

When she managed to get up, i heard her gasp.

That was it!

I ran towards her without thinking about anyone and hold her.

I couldn't see her in pain.

Her light brown eye's caught mine.

It was unable for me to avert my eye's.

We stayed like this for some minutes.

Her gaze kept on fluttering my heart.

'This was the best feeling i ever felt!'

'I never felt this feeling ever with Zaineb!'

'Zaineb!!' I thought when suddenly she broke the silence and apologized.

I forgot what was happening between us.

The position in which we were standing some how felt right to me!

My mind and heart went numb.

I helped her sit on the bed and didn't know when those words left my mouth.

"If you need anything you can ask me." I said and couldn't believe my own words.

'I never had a soft corner for her!' I thought and immediately left the room.

'I know i should have asked her if she wanted anything as she tried to get up, but i was unable!'

I saw mom coming towards me.

Nobody was talking to me normally!

They looked at me as if i was a culprit!

'I know i did wrong...but it was not intentionally and i apologized to her and she forgave me too!' I thought.

"What are you thinking while standing in the mid way!" My mom's words bought me back to the world.

I could sense her anger.

"I'm sorry mom! but i didn't did it intentionally....you know me...how could you all think that...i even apologized to her....please mom please don't do this...please!" I said.

"It's okay...but don't ever think to harm that innocent again! you understand!?" She asked me.

'I know she's innocent!'

"Yes!" I replied looking down when I remembered.

"Mom...i think Kiran needs something....she was trying to get up but i stopped her!" I just completed my sentence when my mom ran toward's my room.

I could see love in her eye's for her and somehow this made me smile.

Kiran's POV

I wanted to go downstairs to help aunty...i mean...mom....

but this pain...was a hell for me.

I again tried to get up but his words rang in my ears.

"If you need anything you can ask me." 

I was thinking about him when the room's door opened and in came my lovely, caring mother with worried eyes.

"What happen?" She immediately came by my side when she saw me struggling to get up.

"Nothing...mom...i'm okay!" I managed to say when again my feet hurt like hell.

"No your not!" She said and helped me in sitting.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Is it still hurting?"

She bombarded me with questions while pain could be seen in her eyes.

I hold her hands and calmed her down.

"It's okay mom...i'm good now!"

She looked at me again and i gave her an assuring look.

"Did you take your medicine?" She asked.

I shook my head "No!" I said to which she looked at me.

"Saminaa!" She shouted calling our made.

"Saminaa!" She again shouted after which she came running towards our room.

"Yes, madam!" She said.

"Bring a glass of fresh mango juice for her!" She said and she immediately left.

Mom aka mother in law looked at my wound.

"I know it must hurt terribly!" She said.

I nodded my head "Yes!" and looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Aw my sweet daughter!" She said and hugged me.

I hugged her back while smiling and said 'Alhamdulilah!' for getting so much love from her.

After some minutes Samina came with the glass of juice and aunty gave me medicine.

Days passed on and i was better then before now.

It felt as Aaliyan had a soft corner for me somewhere.

He was taking care of me more then before but he never ever looked at me the way i always wanted him to look. The way husband looks at her wife.

I just prayed to god while walking in the garden.

My feet still hurt a bit but i was tired of staying and lying in the same room.

That room felt like a cage for me since he slapped me.

I recalled what happened that day and i felt pain in my heart as if someone had stabbed my heart with a knife hard.

It was almost maghrib (Second last muslim prayer) and i was about to go inside when i heard some footsteps.

I turned around and saw Aaliyan coming towards me in his white shalwaar and kameez looking more then handsome.

"What are you doing here?" He said while looking confused.

I didn't reply.

"It's cold and you don't even have a shawl or sweater...you'll catch cold! let's go inside!" He ordered.

'Why does he care about me so much?' I asked myself.

I know i was developing feelings for him but i know he hates me but his care is already killing me!

I came out of my thoughts and looked at him who was looking at me with confused look.

I slowly took my steps.

I was close him when while moving i had a cramp in my same feet where i was injured.

The pain was unbearable and i was unable to control my balance and i feel down but before my body could touch the ground strong arms encountered me and held my arm and waist.

"What are you doing?!" He shouted.

But my voice didn't come out and tears started flowing down my eye's.

Immediately his anger turned into pain and i felt his grip loosen a bit.

I tried to stand but the pain was on its verge.

I moved a bit when the pain made me scream.

"OUCH!" I shouted.

His hold immediately tightened.

"I....C..C..C...AN'T...S....S...TAND!" I screamed while tears run down my eyes.

"What happen?" He asked worriedly with a soft tone.

"C..c...c...r..a.mps!" I managed to say and i couldn't believe my eyes what happened next.

My feet were above the ground i looked and saw Aaliyan holding me in bridal style.

My heart lost a beat.

(^Background music)

I looked at him and our eyes locked.

We were engulfed in each others eyes when suddenly he looked away as we entered the house.

But i kept on looking at him still not believing what was happening.

A\N

Hey guys...

Asalam-o-Alaikum....

How are you all?

So here's an update...

I hope you'll like it...

What do you all think about it?

Do tell me how were the songs?

I hope you'll like them :)

Thanks for such a good response..

I'll try to update soon but before that i'll update my first book....

tell then enjoy...

Have fun...

See you all soon....

Keep reading...

Keep smiling :)

Allha hafiz.... :)

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2.2K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...
954K 57.6K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
608K 32.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
682K 41.8K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...