Batman's daughter {ON HOLD}

By CrystalWater26

Athena Wayne is the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. She's the best when it comes to both close ran... More

The child needs her father
Live with the pain
Independence Day
Secrets
Amazo
New members
Bereft
Unfair
Alpha Male
Looks
Mothers day
Injustice League
It hurts
Then leave
We saw
I'M STILL ALIVE (AUTHOR'S NOTE)

The girl is stronger than you think

1.2K 27 0
By CrystalWater26

Batgirl Pov

"Recognized, Batgirl B01, Robin B02." We walked inside the cave to see the team all suited up. Zatanna, Miss M, and Artemis are talking while KF, Aqualad, Superboy, and Green Lantern are talking as well.

"B-girl!" Zatanna exclaimed as she ran towards me and crushed me in a hug.

"Hey Tanna, liking the team so far?" I asked as Miss M joined the hug and I am so glad dad made me lift heavy things before. These two are so heavy!

"Yes! But it would be better if you join." Zatanna said as they both pulled away and dragged me to Artemis. I looked at Rob for help but he just cackled and went to talk to KF. I'm so gonna kill that boy.

"Hey! I'm Artemis." Artemis greeted with a smile and I nodded.

"Batgirl. I suppose you already know that. Did these two did their magic and talked you to death?" I asked sarcastically and Miss M and Zatanna pouted.

"Hey!" They both yelled and I laughed

"Well, it's pretty good actually. Having people to talk to." Artemis said and I nodded.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"We should have a girls night out!" Zatanna suggested and I backed away.

"No. No no no no no! I don't want to watch those vampire love stories and kissing! Yuck! It will make me puke!" I grunted in disgust and I heard the boys laugh.

"Don't you dare laugh!" I said and they all instantly shut up.

"Aww, come on B-girl! It's gonna be fun!" Miss M insisted and I hid behind Rob and KF.

"Please do me a favor and say we have a schedule at the arcade or something?" I whispered to them and they grinned.

"When is the girls night out?" KF asked.

"Possibly tomorrow by 6 PM." Miss M said and Rob got that dangerous smirk. Don't you dare!

"Oh! B's totally free!" He exclaimed and I punched his arm.

"Dude! Ow!" He yelled as he rubbed his arm and I groaned.

"Come on, B-girl! It's going to be so much fun!" Zatanna exclaimed as she grabbed my wrists and pulled me away from the two idiots who were supposed to have my back but didn't!

"Stupid girls night, stupid vampires, stupid KF, stupid Robin!" I yelled the last part and Rob cackled.

~~~~~

All of us are inside a highschool in different stations. Rob, KF, Aqualad, and I are with Dr. Sterling as she tracked her device, The FOG. Apparently, Red Arrow filled them in earlier when we're on a different mission.

"Link established." Miss M said as I sat on the desk Dr. Sterling's laptop is laying.

"Woah, this is weird." Artemis said and I cackled as Zatanna and I communicated using Morse code. Totally ignoring the others.

"So, confessed yet?" She asked using Morse code.

"No." I replied and she frowned.

"Why not?" She asked again. Don't forget, we're using Morse code. Rob knows Morse code but he doesn't know how it works.

"Because he will never like me back and I know for sure that it will be awkward if I confessed since we live in the same roof." I replied and she groaned.

"What's wrong, Zatanna?" Aqualad suddenly asked and we both jumped. I jumped off the table and Zatanna scratched the back of her neck.

"N-nothing, Aqualad. My neck's just a little stiff." She lied and I stiffled a laugh.

"Sure." I said and she playfully glared at me while I held up a peace sign.

"I tracked the infiltrators, they're going to STAR labs." Dr. Sterling said and I nodded.

"Superboy, Robin, and Batgirl will go and track them down." Aqualad said and I looked at Rob who looked back at me with a smirk.

"What!? No! Batgirl will stay here! She can protect me better." Dr. Sterling argued.

"But Batgirl's mind is just as good as Batman's. She and Robin can easily stop the infiltrators." Miss M said. She's outside with Artemis and Superboy.

"And she's trained by Batman! She can protect me better than all of you. The girls is stronger than you think. I mean, she can take down so many leaguers! More likely the league of shadows!" Dr. Sterling argued and Zatanna looked at me in concern. Robin doing the same and I scratched the back of my neck. Man, I just do orders. I'm not even on the team yet.

"Well, how about Batgirl decides?" GL suggested.

"Wow, thanks a lot." I thought. Forgetting the mind link.

"I heard that." He said and I widened my eyes.

"Stupid GL, stupid FOG, stupid shadows, stupid mind link!" I paced back and forth.

"Is something wrong?" Dr. Sterling asked.

"No. She tends to do that when she's distraught." Rob sighed and I stopped pacing.

"I think it would be better if I stay here. I mean, we did agree to protect Dr. Sterling. That's the deal." I said calmly and they nodded.

"Alright. Robin and Superboy can go and take the bioship." Aqualad said and Rob stood in front of me with a smile.

"Be careful, B. I don't want you getting hurt. You still have that cut on your arm, you know." He said as he grabbed my shoulders and I chuckled.

"You say it like I'm dying, Rob." I said and he hugged me lightly.

"You know we could die any day, B." He said and I sighed as I patted his back.

"Fine. I'll take care of myself. If you take care of yoursef, too." I said and he nodded.

"Side-by-side?" He asked as he held his right arm out and I took it with my left.

"Side-by-side." I smiled and he kissed my forehead. He ran off with Superboy and Zatanna grinned at me.

"Shut up." I said using Morse code and she lifted her hands up.

~~~~~

Artemis went to fight Cheshire while the rest of us beat the shadows into a pulp. We also changed Dr. Sterling's location earlier so she's safe with Aqualad, Zatanna, and GL.

"You guys good?" I asked as I spin kicked a shadow and he slammed to the wall, falling unconcious.

"Yep!" Miss M said.

"A little help?" We heard KF asked and I looked at him to see him tied into red binds. I laughed and pulled my knife out. I crouched down in front of him and cut the binds.

"Thanks, B-girl." He thanked as I helped him up and I chuckled.

"You guys always call me B-girl." I said as I put my knife back on its case and KF smirked.

"Because B is Rob's nickname for you. We don't want it to be a normal nickname. It's special between you two." He said and I looked away.

"I never actually thought of that." I cackled and he smirked.

"Do you have a special nickname for Rob?" He asked and I lifted an eyebrow.

"Yeah, well only when he's....you know." I said and he nodded. We saw Artemis outside and we walked out to see her staring down at Cheshire's mask.

"Cool! Souvenier!" KF exclaimed as he picked it up and I smiled.

"Welcome to the team, Arty." I said and she smiled.

"KF...." I elbowed him lightly and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, welcome." He said and I chuckled.

"I always wanted a sister. Well, an Earth sister. I have tweleve back on Mars but it's different. And B-girl's like my little sister." Miss M said and Artemis smiled.

"Thanks." She said.

"Oh! Can you be my big sister, too? I mean, it's cool if you don't want to. It's just it's so cool to have an archer for a sister! And you've got mad skills!" I said and she giggled.

"Sure. If you let me make you my little sister." She said and I nodded. The bioship landed in front of us and the hatch opened. Aqualad and the rest are there safely and Rob smiled at me.

"So, are the infilrtators outfiltrated yet?" I asked as I stood in front of him and he cackled.

"You bet!" He said and we fist-bumped.

"Zatanna! Thank goodness you're alright!" I exclaimed when she hugged me and she giggled.

"Of course I'm alright, silly. You helped me train on hand-to-hand combat, remember?" She said and I cackled.

"Hey! What about me!? Aren't you glad I'm alright?" Rob pouted and Zatanna and I laughed as we pulled away from each other.

"This isn't your first mission, Rob." I said and he looked away. Zatanna patted my back and went to talk to Miss M.

"Awww, you look cute when you pout." I cooed and he blushed faintly. I threw my head back and laughed.

"You're blushing!" I pointed out and he looked at me.

"No I'm not!" He yelled and I laughed.

"Rob's blushing!? I have to take a picture!" KF exclaimed as he zoomed beside me with a camera and took a pic.

"Nice one, KF!" I high-fived him and we kept on laughing.

"I'm going to kill the both of you." Rob growled.

"Awww, but you love us, birdie!" I said as I pulled him and KF in a hug.

"You two are lucky I do." Rob said as he hugged back and we cackled.

~~~~~

"Recognized, Batgirl B01, Robin B02." Rob and I walked in the Batcave with my shoulders dropped. My eyes half-closed as I yawned

"Two missions in one night. Then I wore a murderer for a dress for two hours. Can this day get any worse?" I muttered as we walked in the elevator and Rob pressed the up button.

"Awww, baby bats is tired." Rob chuckled as he took off his mask and I took off my face mask and my one eye glass.

"What is it with baby bats?" I yawned and Rob cackled.

"I just like the nickname." He said as we walked out of the elevator and climbed up the stairs.

"Yeah, bird brain suits you, too." I yawned again.

"Nah, I like Robin better." He said and I smiled weakly.

"Night, D. Love ya." I said without thinking as I walked inside my room and changed into my sleep wear. I dropped to my bed and instantly doze off.

Robin Pov

That's the first time she said 'I love you' to me when she says 'goodnight.' Does that mean?

"No. She's just so tired that she doesn't know what she's saying." I said to myself as I walked in my room and changed into my sleep wear.

"What if she does like me back?" I asked myself as I stared at the ceiling. The only light in my room is the moon light passing through the windows. I smiled at the thought of her liking me back. But it's impossible. I'm way out of her league. Bruce is her father and I'm just a circus freak that they saved. But they both trusted me enough to be one of them and became his protegè. We became the Terrific trio. Athy said she likes Terrific trio more than Dynamic duo.

"There's a slight chance." I whispered and fell right asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.5K 27
Life for Ember Phillips is fairly simple...wake up, go to school, spend time with her best friend, Wally West, and go beat up some bad guys with her...
1.7K 39 12
There was one issue Adreen had with being a part of a team. She would have to look after more people other than herself and Artemis. She would also e...
686 46 12
The Young Justice team is sent to Bialya. After regaining all but a few of their memories, the team sets off to finish their mission-and report their...
3.8K 160 16
IN WHICH: - ASTRA was born to be a hero and it won't take much convincing for the justice league to look past her playful remarks to realize tha...