The Life Of A Stripper

By kaaywrites_

" What's done in the dark always comes to the light. You cant keep your dirty little secrets forever" Morga... More

chapter 1 -The Struggle
chapter 2 - Considering
chapter 3- Drunken Thoughts
chapter 4 - Memory Lane
chapter 5 - All Grown Up
chapter 6 - Leaving The Nest
chapter 7 - The Love Triangle
chapter 8 - Emotions
chapter 9 - Birthday Bitcch Pt. 1
chapter 10 - Birthday Bitcch Pt. 2
chapter 11- More Secrets
chapter 12 - Perfect
chapter 13 - Thanksgiving Dinner ?
chapter 14- Rebound ?
chapter 15- Begging
chapter 16 - Blast From The Past
chapter 18 - Dont Add Up
chapter 19 - Gotcha'

chapter 17- Low Blows

159 11 0
By kaaywrites_

Morgan Smith.

Walking off stage with money in my g-string I went straight to the back.

"Its packed tonight, you ain't gone catch no table dances ?" Another stripper named Doll asked.

"Nah, not tonight." I sighed.

The pressure for me to stop shipping had been at an all time high, but I couldn't until I was  stable enough financially.

Shawn had recently found out and flipped his lid. He even threatened Big Don which didn't sit right with Lil Don so there was a lot of tension.

Kelsey and I had been distant, because Kelsey and I had a huge argument about Quez.

Jenney hadn't been talking to me, because I called her a fake bitch. I wasn't going to apologize because I simply felt she should have token my side.

After getting dress I went up to Don's office since he requested to see me.

"Wassup Big Don ?" I questioned sitting down.

"Nothing just wanted to see how ya been ?"

"I'm fine." I said blandly.

"You gotta start hitting the floor then."

"Table dances aren't my thing." I shrugged.

"Just try." He smiled.

"Alright. That's all ?"

"No. Why has Shawn been threatening me ?"

"I'm gonna handle it. I promise."

"Handle it or I will."

With that being I walked out, I didn't like that he kinda threatened my brother, but what could I expect Shawn was threatening him.

Me- meet at my place ?

After texting Shawn I a got in my car and drove home.

Parking my car I noticed another car in the driveway looking closely I noticed it was Mega's.

Sighing I  checked my phone.

Shawn- Be there in 10

Stepping out the car I walked up to my door ignoring Mega who was following behind me the whole way.

Taking off my shoes Mega followed suit then went and took a seat on the couch.

"Morgan." He called. After he noticed I was still standing in the door way.

"What ?" I answered.

"Let's talk."

"About the night you dissed me." I snapped.

"Can we talk like two adults."

"We couldn't fuck like two adults." I mumbled.

"What you say ?" He chuckled.

"Nothing." I said having a seat on the couch next to him.

"I'm sorry for leaving you that night, but I'm not sorry for what I said I meant it I'm not going to be your rebound nigga."

"I didn't want you too. I was going through things that night you came on to me. What did you expect ?" I said raising my voice a little.

"I expected you to put you big girl panties on and be an adult. I didn't come here to argrue I came to let you know that I'm still willing to work on something between us." He said calmly.

"I'm willing to work on something between us if your willing to work on getting out the streets." I stated.

"If I work on getting out the streets you work on getting out the club." He shot back.

"I need time, this is my job we're talking about." I shrieked.

"This is mine too." He chuckled." You can't be such a hypocrite baby."

I laughed. "You right."

"Come here." He patted his lap.

"Nope, Shawn is on his way." I smiled.

"Girl." He pulled me on his lap as I giggled.

"Wassup with you and Kelsey." He questioned which took me by surprise, because Kelsey was still hiding from Sade's ass.

"You talked to her ?" I questioned.

"Yeah, so what's going on ?"

"Nothing, she and Jenney are fake ass bitches." I shrugged.

He laughed. "You are something else, but y'all need to fix this."

Knocking at the door interrupted our talking.

Getting up to get the door it was Shawn like I expected, but I didn't expect Jenney's fake ass to be with him.

"What the fuck she doing here ?" I yelled.

"Y'all gone work this shit out." Shawn said pushing past walking in with her hot on his tail.

"So what's the problem ?" Shawn asked after he was seated.

"That bitch mad." Jenney started.

"Nah, you fake bitch."

"Bitch if I don't wanna involve myself in two grown ass bitches beef then I won't." She said.

"You didn't mind involving me in you and Shawn's relationship." I smirked.

"Bitch that was a low blow." She said standing up.

I smiled. Pissing her off even more.

The guys were just letting us get everything off our chest while they watched to make sure nothing got out of control.

"I don't know why you smiling you two dollar hoe." She yelled and I knew was making a reference to the Quez situation.

"Bitch." I said before I cocked my arm back and punched her.

Jenney retaliated quickly pushing me back on the couch as she began to throw blows at my face while I hit her anywhere I could.

Being that she was straddling my lap the boys had pulled her off and I took that as my chance to sneak her once.

I was snatched up as she was held on one side if the living room and I was on the other.

"What the fuck is y'all problem ?" Shawn yelled.

Jenney had put her hair in a bun. I had mine in a sloppy bun also ready for round two since she had got the best of me round one.

"Hello ?" He yelled again.

"She hit me." Jenney said.

"You know what you said." I shrugged.

"Bitch you wanted to fight dirty so I did."

"How did this even start ?" Mega questioned.

"I couldn't fight dirty if you told Shawn the truth." I smiled.

"Bitch." She said trying to get out of Shawn's grip.

"Chill the fuck out." He gritted.

"How the fuck did this even start ?" Mega yelled this time.

"She chose Kelsey over me." I yelled.

"No I chose to stay out of it and you got mad."

"I got mad cause I needed you on my side you know what I went through with Quez and for you to let her say all those things really fuckin' hurt." I cried.

"I'm sorry I should have stopped it, but for you to just throw that situation in my face while Shawn was here was low." She said giving me a look.

"Im sorry I should have let you tell him on your on time I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for calling you a two dollar hoe and I know what you went through."

"Come here bitch." I said holding my arms out.

We hugged while laughing like we weird bitches.

Mega stood with a confused look on his face while Shawn seemed to be deep in thought.

"So what's the secret ?" Shawn questioned calmly.

"We'll talk about it later." Jenney assured him.

"No, I think you waited long enough." Shawn responded catching her off guard.

"I um."She stumbled.

"Spit that shit out."

"I had a miscarriage." She mumbled with tears in her eyes.

"Why am I just hearing about it." He yelled.

"Maybe because you were somewhere cheating while I was going through the worst time of my life." She cried.

"Was it mines or the dude from last week." Shawn chuckled angrily.

Jenney slapped him then ran out of the house.

"That was low." I shook my head.

Everyone was throwing low blows tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 25.5K 27
Anaya Lí just turned 20. Kicked out of the orphanage at 18 she's been living on her own for 2 years. But what happens when she bumps in to the neighb...
In Too Deep By Lesha

General Fiction

352K 14.8K 70
Skye's parents were killed and she was put into foster care at the age of 11. Now at the age of 18, she's a legal adult with no where to go and no...
833 22 7
16 Year Old La'Shawn Moves Into A New Town With Her Brother And Strung Out Mother. Only To Meet 2 Young Boys Where She's Caught Up In A Web Of Lies...
403 36 34
A story that follows the lives of a stripper caught up in a hellish relationship with a drug dealer and leader of the street gang, Mob City Gangsters...