Zootopia: Where The Wild Thin...

Oleh zoo-to-hell

cover art by: akemi2310224 Zootopia has become a cesspool. Predators are assigned collars that have needles i... Lebih Banyak

PART 1 - The God That Failed
Chapter 1 - Nick is Dead
Chapter 2 - Freak Show
Chapter 3 - ...And Justice For Nobody
Chapter 4 - XXX
Chapter 6 - Twisting Under Schizophrenia
Chapter 7 - Lynch Mob
Chapter 8 - Slither
Chapter 9 - Carpe Diem Baby
Chapter 10 - Attitude
Chapter 11 - Low Man's Lyric
Chapter 12 - Touch the Sun
Chapter 14 - It's Time To Save My World
Chapter 15 - Deep Blue Dream
PART 2 - Deep Blue
Chapter 1 - Where Blood Is Inches Thick
Chapter 2 - Dead Skin Mask
INTERMISSION
Chapter 4 - Serenity
Chapter 5 - Super-Terrorizer
Chapter 6 - Pieces Come Together
look who's back mOTHER FUCKS
Chapter 7 - There's A Hole in the Earth
Extra: ZPD EMPLOYEE RECORDS
new stories

Chapter 13 - Where Boys Fear to Tread

416 30 49
Oleh zoo-to-hell

The Woods Family Household

Katherine Woods sobbed into her husband's shoulder, gripping his strong frame tightly.

"Jesus Kathy, did you get a look at him?" He questioned, holding her tightly for comfort.

She shook her head, and continued to hold her in embrace. Deep inside his strong, un-bearlike muscled body, an angry red coal was burning, one that was threatened by the coming of cold water unless he kept quiet; kept to only a small, hot coal.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry I wasn't there Kathy... Oh my God, I'm so sorry." He continued, keeping his wife locked tightly in his arms, still careful not to press against the child growing in her stomach.

After a while, he managed ro get her calmed to where she could sit down on the couch with him.

Sometime later, despite a nagging regret holding him back, he came forward with a question. "Did you at least catch something about him?"

She paused, before nodding and staring at her lap. "He told me to tell you his name was Glass Schwitzer."

XXX

Judy lay on her bed warily, eyes wrinkled and tired, but heart restless and anxious. Nick's soft breathing was heard from the side of her, where he was curled into a ball in the bed she had laid out for him.

"Ethan Glass Schwitzer."

Where had she heard that name before? She could have sworn that it belonged to someone important in the city. She had seen it places, seen it somewhere.
Somewhere it didn't belong. So he was the founder of the D.P.C.U, but what else? She had seen it somewhere else, she had to have.

It was bugging her, God, somewhere inside of her head something was clicking, but she didn't know what. Her curiosity died like a light when an explosive clap of lightning shattered across the sky, quickly followed by the booming, cracking thunder.

Her body shivered, and everything in her body trembled. She hated thunder.

The rabbit then got an idea, one that she knew was wrong, one that had completely forced out her previous thoughts of who in the hell Ethan Glass Schwitzer was.

Don't you fucking dare Judy. Be legible girl.

She couldn't help it. Another loud clap of lightning sealed the deal for her, and she threw the sheets off of herself, hopping quietly to the foot of the bed.

Judy tiptoed over to the makeshift bed she had laid out for Nick.

I'm probably going to regret this later, she took a deep breath, and gently crept next to him.

Her whole body shook and trembled, this was all far more terrifying than the lightning that only served as a motive for an idea of hers.

Oh Judy, why are you doing this. She clenched her eyes, and looked back to see him. She nearly cursed under her breath, watching his bare, lean chest rise and fall with his breathing.

Her heart pumped out of her chest as she slowly scooted closer and closer, and it was just then that she felt the heat from his breath wash over her face.

She squeezed her thighs together again, and continued to quietly scoot closer. Finally, she had her body close enough.

Using her trembling paws, she lifted his arms up, and moved herself into his chest. She pressed her whole body into him, and hugged her paws around him, deeply inhaling his scent.

Oh God Judy, what are you doing?

She didn't care, she loved breathing in that male musk, the scent of fox overpowering her nose. She sighed pleasantly, rubbing her cheek into the soft, cream colored fur of his chest.

Stupid, stupid bunny.

She couldn't help being around him, she couldn't help how she felt around him anymore.

She unclenched her thighs,  and felt her whole body start to sweat. It was a teasing feeling she loved so much, but hated that it was only teasing.

I'm going to regret this a lot.

She pushed her hips into his, feeling the push of his nether region into hers. She moaned lightly.

She wanted to yell at herself so bad, she was acting to inappropriate, touching him against his will; hell, he was asleep!

Her whole body froze when she felt him shift in his sleep, felt him gently shifted his hips so that they mashed with hers again.

She held back a moan by pushing her face into his chest fur, holding her paws around his waist.

Her whole face was on fire, the tips of her ears would've been visibly red if it wasn't so dark.

She embraced the whole moment. Being pressed against his furred body, her face buried into the heavy, yet silky fur of his chest, and her nether regions mashed up against his.

She cursed her heat, cursed being a virgin, cursed it all to hell. She enjoyed every second of it, even if Nick wasn't awake. Even if he didn't feel her pressing her lower body into his, feel the dampness slowly spreading across there, she loved every second of it.

If only she knew Nick had woken up when he shifted, and was more than flustered to feel her press herself into his bare chest, or for the fact of the matter, pressing her hips into his, so that she could gently pleasure herself against him.

At first, he felt a little uncomfortable, if anything, rather violated. Later on, it faded into a slow acceptance, then into a little burning warmth in his stomach that he seemed to enjoy.

When she fell asleep after pressing herself against him for the final few minutes, he wrapped his arms around her back protectively, holding her snugly in his chest.

He pressed a light kiss into the top of her head, a small, happy bow smile curving on his lips.

He curled his tail around them, and let the tapping of the rain soothe him to sleep.

XXX

A notification noise rung out in the room with a mild reverb, waking the sleeping rabbit from her slumber.

Once the rest of her body started to come out from it's cold, numb trance, only to have a feeling of movement move across her backside, and bottom.

Her body froze in realization, something she hadn't done last night. One of his arms were hugged tightly around her back, the other around her waist, with his paw gripping her bottom. His body was curled around her; and she found her hips even more forcibly mashed into his.

Judy bit her bottom lip, staring at the way he had shifted his body so that their chests were aligned, but his waist twisted so that their hips were laid against each other; nether regions pressed warmly and tightly against each other, still behind the fabric of their sleeping clothes.

She smiled, and gently began gyrating her hips again, slowly pressing against his warmness.

She buried her face even deeper in his fur, slowly gyrating her hips more, slowly panting.

"Can I help you?" His voice was wide awake, teasing almost, with just a hint of what are you doing? thrown in the mix.

Her body quickly thrust out of his arms, face fiery red and hot with embarrassment.

She said nothing, only scrambled to her feet and ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her back.

"Damnit Judy," She knocked her head back against the door, closing her eyes tightly.

Look at the mess you've made! Not only that, but you probably got him hard as a fucking rock, and left him there!

She groaned, and massaged her eyes with her fists. Her body was too red hot and full of embarrassment to go back out in face him. Instead, rather, she stripped down to her bare fur, and stepped in the shower.

She let the hot, scalding water punish her for her inappropriate actions, she kept reminding herself that she was a bad, bad bunny.

It didn't shake the excitement she felt, though, the excitement that still burned, nestled in between her thighs. To which she cursed her heat under, of course.

"Get ahold of yourself Judy!" She whisper yelled, clutching the sides of her head, squeezing her thighs together, restricting the water from running inbetween them.

Today was going to be a long day.

XXX

Judy sat awkwardly on her bed, looking through her laptop, a paper pad and pen at her side. She laid belly down, glancing over at Nick, who was laying the same way, observing her computer.

She was looking up things for camping, rates at the forest campgrounds, things to try and make Nick forget about her actions earlier that morning.

Still, Nick didn't forget. His thoughts kept returning back to the feelings of Judy pressing herself against him, her face deep in his chest fur--

And she just ran off, leaving him hard as a fucking rock. He could even feel the dampness of her through his sleeping pants, fuck, he could feel it, smell it.

Still, he left the topic to rest, but his emotions kept wanting to rip our of their facade, especially the desire. God, it burned inside him so eagerly, yet so shamefully.

He couldn't take it.

"Judy," He started hesitantly, eyes darting to the side, before he shut the laptop quickly, gaining a startle from the bunny.

"This morning. Let's talk about that." He sighed, turning his muzzle head towards her, eyes locked into the lavender of hers.

Judy became instantly flustered, anxious rather, and she pushed her face into the mattress.

"I don't want to," She groaned, her voice coming muffled from the sheets. He frowned, and poked her hip, where it curved just before it led to her bottom. His finger shifted back when he felt how soft her flesh was. He just felt like grabbing her by her hips, and pulling her close to him.

He shook the thoughts out of his head.

"Seriously, what was with coming to sleep in my arms when you were on your bed? And... pressing yourself--"

Judy growled a little, pulling her ears back with her paws. "I really don't want to talk about it Nick."

Nick grew irritated, and raised his voice. "Judy, you know I might not have appreciated you coming and violating me in my sleep? Maybe, did you think for a second, if I would even be okay with that?"

Judy lashed back, still laying on her stomach, but her face and damning finger lashed out at him. "How about the time you came up to my bed and slept next to me huh? So can only you do that?"

His voice grew louder than it should have, and he raised his body above hers menacingly, teeth bared, "But I didn't start rubbing and pleasing myself all over you, did I?"

Her body flinched and grew taught, face red with shame, but paws clenched in anger, either at Nick or herself.

"Yeah, I still smell your cum all over me, don't think I didn't know you were doing that all night." His voice was much harsher, but not sharp and to the point. It was like taking a rough, jagged, non pointed rock, and bashing it to her forehead.

She inhaled angrily, nostrils flaring angrily, trying to breath up some sort of response, but to no avail, all options to fire back were used up.

Nick's eyes waited on hers for an answer. But behind those cold, steely eyes of his, he didn't care whether or not she did what she did. He was just building to the point he wanted to get to, and that was why.

"I'm waiting for an answer Judy."
He reminded her, his gaze still deadlocked with hers.

The rabbit was totally stuck. Rather, she wasn't, but she slowly started to see what he was getting at. "I-I-I don't know what you want me to say." Judy slid herself away, cowering away from his.

He took notice of it quickly. He growled, and threw his head back sighing. "What, are you scared of me? Goddammnit, don't be scared of me... please don't be scared of me..." 

She let her expression relax for half a second, before suddenly, she felt his claws dig into the back of her shirt, and soon, was  flung into the wall on the left side.

Her right temple and ribcage slammed against it with a crack, and she let out a loud squeak, she toppled to the floor in writhing pain, clutching her sides.

"DON'T YOU DARE BE FUCKING SCARED OF ME, EVERYBODY'S SCARED OF ME!" She heard is roar full of venomous fury, but outplayed by the roar was the whine of hurt behind his voice.

Look what you did now, stupid, stupid, ugly rabbit.

With the only option to hide, she scrambled under the bed, and curled herself as small as she could get, whining pathetically, watching the nose on the bridge of her muzzle twitch with terror.

"Judy! Come out! Damnit, why doesn't anyone want to be around me... why does nobody want me..."

He slipped out of his anger burst, and gently padding as quiet as she could across the dusty hardwood floor, her ears, head, then body slowly appeared to Nick's eyes.

He was laying pathetically on the floor, twisted awkwardly, with his eyes small and sad. His muzzle curved downwards, he looked like a sad little puppy.

His eyes met up to hers, and his expression saddened, but he didn't move from his place. "I'm sorry Judy." His muzzle moved slowly and shamely. "Please don't be scared of me. Please don't get mad at me. Please forgive me."

Judy cautiously got to her feet, slowly approaching him carefully. Finally, she let her shoulders relax, and sat next to him, petting his head tenderly with his paw.

His sad puppy eyes moved up to hers, but his head barely moved. "I'm sorry Judy. Please forgive me."

She sighed, and continued to pet his head between his ears, watching his body slowly rise and fall with his breathing.

"I-I think I like you Nick." She responded to the question finally, totally unprepared, and totally out of the blue. His ears perked up, and his head turned up to hers.

"What?"

She cringed away, she couldn't believe she said that, now for him to ask again, great! She felt so flustered.

"I-I-I t-think,"

No,

"I really like you Nick."

His frown slowly started curving upwards. Soon he looked like a little child who just got the thing he always wanted.

"You do?"

She giggled a little, and brought his head into her lap.

"Yeah. I do."

Her heart melted into pieces when his puppy eyes stayed sad, but his smile widened sweetly.

"I do too."

XXX

Patrick Woods sat at his desk in his home office, staring dully at his laptop.

He had never felt so stuck, so defeated. This whole anti-collar movement he was getting started, the whole idea just halted; by a maniac with a threat, and his wife held at knifepoint.

Was he really going to let this stop him? Let some prey (he assumed the animal was prey) shut down his movement to get them removed? He threatened his family's life, there was perfect reason to stop.

But the grizzly bear stared deeply into his computer, wandering aimlessly through chat boxes and files.

Soon, he stumbled upon the chat he had with the rabbit police officer he had met earlier, what was her name; Julie?

No, Judy, yes, it was Judy; he remembered.

As if some sort of stars had aligned to compel him to do so, he found his clawed fingers typing away at the heavily protected keyboard; made specifically for the paws of a strong grizzly bear.

Do you know a Glass Schwitzer?

He waited, oh, fifteen minutes, and aimlessly paced his office, letting the crackle of wood in the fireplace attempt to soothe his nerves.

A notification ding made him stop in his tracks, before approaching the desk again, sitting his strong body in the chair.

His eyes widened and felt a connection click in his head. Soon, things started to connect, make sense.

In the screen read;

Not personally, but I think Nick said something about him. He was his boss at the D.P.C.U.
Why do you ask?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16.6K 429 20
"Even the most optimistic people cry, Judy. It's nothing new, and it makes you no less brave than if you hadn't." After an injury involving a crimina...
450K 12.8K 73
[BOOK 2 NOW INCLUDED] Nick Wilde is hopelessly in love with the magnificent Judy Hopps, and wants to claim her as his own. But it's not easy to be th...
534 3 19
Welcome to Fictionopolis. A place where fictional characters of all franchise can just sit back, relax, and enjoy life to the fullest; it also the bi...
483 5 7
Preview He wasn't exactly sure how they had ended up like this Well, that wasn't true; he had a very clear memory of every moment that had taken him...