Fnaf Fan Fic: Five Nights at...

By DezFlameFox

In this fnaf fan fic i made, will be based off the afterlife of the charaters in the fnaf games, cause they a... More

Chapter One: A False Hit
Chapter 2:Finally Home
Chapter 3: The Way It Goes Round'
Chapter 4: A Killer's Battle
Chapter 6:Not Just A Few Stitches
Chapter 7: Quiet, Too Much
Chapter 8: Why We Keep Nightmare
Chapter 9:I'll Be By Your Side
Chapter 10: Forgive Me

Chapter 5: Better Together

21 1 3
By DezFlameFox

*Chris is still in the hospital recovering from his wound, he is getting better, and Foxtrap, also known as Flora Fox, decides to visit him(Behind The Scenes:In The AfterLife, bone re-growth is allowed *sorry if it freaks you out, cause its the same with me*)*

Chloe: Hi Chris!

Chris: Hey Chloe.

Chloe: How are you feeling?

Chris: Better than i did last week, it was horrible.

Foxtrap :Yeah, since i work here i managed to fix him up. Im pretty good!

Chloe: mmhmm!

Chris: Yeah I'm glad she about knows everything and does everything for me.

Foxtrap: Ha! Hilarious!

Chris: Still last time when my brother was here, he said that dad was drowning his sorrows into you. Is that true?

Foxtrap: Yeah, He is too emotional for a boy...waaaaay too emotional, and when he was talking to me it annoyed me so much that he kept crying in between his sentences.

Chris: He is such a baby, i swear.

Chloe: So Chris , when are you getting out?

Chris: Ummmm, a few more days, at least five, i don't know.

 *A few hours later, They both leave the room, as Chris lays in the hospital bed, his chest hurts a little, but he ignores it for the time being, and starts tapping the bed frame with his eyes closed and wonders,"will i ever leave this place?", then he falls asleep*

|12:00 AM|

*Chris wakes up, holding his chest gently , still trembling from his slight pain, he fidgets his hands for a while, and he falls back asleep*

|7:55 AM|

*Chris wakes up holding himself, he is still tired , he is still hooked up to some of the equipment, he has the old clothes he had on before , and thankfully it had no tears, it hurted a little to move , but he managed to sit up in bed*

Chris:finally i can get out of this place, I was bored to death.*He realizes Foxtrap is sitting next to him, he flinches* When,... eh, ha... um when did you get  here?

Foxtrap: Just walked in.

Chris: How were you so quiet, you scared me.

Foxtrap: I have to be quiet cause some of the patients next door are sleeping.

Chris:oh, okay.

*Foxtrap helps Chris out of bed, he puts his shoes on , and they remove some of the cords on him, then they walk to the parking lot and go home*

Foxtrap: I'm glad your finally out of there.

Chris: I was so bored in there, so i have to agree this time.

Foxtrap: Ya remind me of me when i was young kip, always was here, 24 hours, with no stop.

Chris: W-why?

Foxtrap: Thats a good one, heh, well when i was younger i was hired as a doctor cause even though i was a kid, the world needed me, because i knew the studies of bone re growth, when i saw all the people that were hurt just like you...i couldnt stand to see anyone like that... in such pain, so when they found out i knew about this, and that my techneqiue worked, they hired me, i was so bored, but it was worth it.

Chris:I.......if you knew at the time my brother was scooped....*sighs*w-would you be a-able to heal him?....

Foxtrap:*has a shocked face but manages to not crash the car* um...well, i would...i'm sorry i didn't save him, i could if i knew...

Chris:I-its fine, you didn't know, he wasn't on the surface,its f-fine...

Foxtrap: Lets stop the sad talk for a while, but hey good news! your baby said her first word!

Chris: OMG! what did she say?

Foxtrap: She said ,"Mommy", and, "Daddy", cause i showed her a picture of you,and she also said ,"Foxtrap", perfect baby!

Chris: Let me guess...You recorded it! You must of!!

Foxtrap: Heck yeah I did!

Chris: Sweet! Show me it when we get home.

*They get home, and Chloe is waiting outside for Chris, then Chris runs up to her and hugs her*

Chloe: I missed you!

Chris: I missed you too! Foxtrap told me about the baby.

Chloe: I know! its the most adorable thing of all time!

*They all go inside, and Foxtrap shows them the video*

Chris: Awwww...that is just the sweetest thing ever*He looks back at the baby in the crib in their room, and smiles*

Foxtrap: OMG ITS A CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!

Chloe: Again, Foxtrap...

Foxtrap: What?

Chris: Hey Foxtrap, do you mind go checking on nightmare to make sure he isn't alive for me would you?

Foxtrap: Sure.*She leaves to check on nightmare*

Chloe: Why do you say that, Chris?

Chris: I'm just saying, I heard a clanking noise in his room, wasn't that nightmare with his claws screeching on the wall, sounds like he was really busting his ears.

Chloe: Oh yeah, like the really high pitched one i hear right now....

Chris: Well Crap...

*They go into nightmare's room*

Foxtrap: NIGHTMARE WHAT THE HELL!?!

N.Foxtrap: I'm sorry I'm killing random people! I'm starving!

Foxtrap: I THOUGHT I DISASSEMBLED YOU!!!!

Chris:Oh my gosh...j-just why is it like this.... I wish i didn't have to say this, but....send him to the scooping room....

*The next morning Chris woke in the office chair, he forgot what happened, but he had a familiar claw mark on his arm. He goes into nightmare's room.*

Chris: Hey nightmare! Did you scratch my arm?

N. Foxtrap: Yeah, accidently. Don't you remember last night? Foxtrap made me mad and made me go on a rampage. oh gosh that cut is deep.

Chris: Yeah... hurts like hell like i expected...but seriously,HOW THE HELL DID YA SCRATCH ME?!

N.Foxtrap:DUDE,I DONT KNOW,I PROBABLY FELL ON YOU!

Foxtrap:oh the millions of excuses I could think of to support Chris right now! But I have two words for you.

N.Foxtrap: Let me guess, be quiet.

Chris: she is gonna say suck it

N.Foxtrap: no she won-

Foxtrap:SUCK-IT!

Chris:Get dunked on!*He has a very purple guy like grin on his face*

Foxtrap:Good call Chris!

Chris: Hey, not my fault I can almost read minds!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642 30 22
This is a remake of my other fnaf 2 book called "A Toy Wolf And Her Toy Bunny" so yeah it also follows the storyline of my last book that is now dele...
2.2K 101 24
During The Hour Of Joy, DogDay finds himself trapped in a real nightmare; being imprisoned by CatNap and tortured for years. He never knew what becam...
3.6K 161 31
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥ 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 ©ScottCawthon ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡~ ( Completed ) ( All the ideas and depictions her...
44.7K 1.8K 71
(Alternate Universe "PANTA CHOREI" now PUBLISHED!) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is...