NCT Oneshots

By joneinyourarea

one shots dedicated to the lovely members of nct started: 27.02.17 More

Letters to Donghyuck
Awkward....
Dear Diary....
Rivals
With Me?
Really?
Jeno Protection Program
Taeyong's Transferee
Where Are You?
Korea Bound
Of Sick Days and Soup Bowls
Father Knows Best Pt. 1
Misunderstood
The Mistletoe
Monopoly...
Surprise!
Cherry Bomb Birthday
A Birthday Boy and A Worried Leader

Adore You (Father Knows Best Pt. 2)

1.1K 34 25
By joneinyourarea

Minhyung sat in his seat near the back of the café shocked as he watched his step-brother Dongyoung and his soon-to-be husband Yoonoh practically make out in the middle of the cafe. He broke his trance when he heard the shrill screaming of his mother, and Taeyong's mother, followed by the two boys he'd been intently staring at breaking their little love session and walking over to his table, only to continue their love session when Yoonoh pulled Dongyoung into his lap. He was happy for Dongyoung and all, but couldn't he tone it down a little? Some people, Minhyung and Taeyong, were unfortunately meeting their soon-to-be husbands and they didn't like the lovey-dovey vibes that the happy couple of about four hours was giving off. Minhyung sighed as Yoonoh and Dongyoung asked their parents why they'd decided to show up at the café and he sighed even louder when he heard their parents inform the love birds that they were in fact here to meet Minhyung and Taeyong's soon-to-be husbands. Dongyoung flashed Minhyung a small sympathetic smile and then quickly looked away. Minhyung heard Taeyong sigh beside him and he looked over. He and Taeyong began a whispered conversation.

"I don't want to meet him Minhyung."

"Same hyung. I know Yoonoh hyung and Dongyoung hyung are happy, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be."

"Right!"

Just then both boys were pulled out of their conversation when Minhyung's mother motioned two boys over. He saw Taeyong look at the boy on the right with blonde hair drooling over how attractive he was, Minhyung assumes, and just closed his mouth. Minhyung then looked at the boy on the left, and he bets that he looks exactly like Taeyong did two seconds ago because he sees Dongyoung look at him, in the corner of his eye, with that knowing look and that smug smile that Minhyung just wants to slap off of his face.

The boy had maroon hair that was all over the place, no joke. It was so messy, as if the boy had just rolled out of bed not caring what he looked like, and unkempt, and Minhyung hates the fact that even though it looks like a rat's nest he can't say he's turned off by it. His eyes were drooping, almost as if he were trying to keep himself awake, but they were lively nonetheless. They were the brightest shade of brown that Minhyung had ever seen; they were cedar colored with golden specs throughout. His nose was small and scrunched up in what Minhyung assumes to be confusion, what for is unknown to Minhyung. He has freckles. A lot of them. They cover his nose and his very high, very prominent cheek bones. Along with his freckles are the little moles on the sides of his face and down his neck which just look extremely adorable to Minhyung. He had beautiful golden skin. There was a light flush that suddenly appeared on this boy's cheeks, which the reason was also unknown to Minhyung, but it made him look even more attractive. His lips were extremely attractive as well and Minhyung just wanted to kiss them. He looked over at Minhyung's mother and bit his lip, then nodded his head. He walked over to Minhyung's mother quietly.

"Taeyong hyung what's going on?"

He whispered quietly. Taeyong whispered back

.

"Well, the dark haired one you were just drooling over is named Donghyuck and he's going to be your husband. Also your mother is forcing him to sit on your lap."

"Oh."

Minhyung turned to see Donghyuck look at him, then at Taeyong, then quickly look back at Minhyung's mother.

"Um, which one is Minhyung?"

Minhyung, slightly surprised to hear his name roll off of Donghyuck's tongue, just sat silently and slowly raised his hand. Donghyuck walked over to him quickly and then looked back at Minhyung's mother who nodded. He quickly turned his head back and looked at Minhyung, then at his hands that were in his lap. Minhyung, getting the hint, quickly removed his hands from his lap. Donghyuck hesitated and then turned around and sat down. Minhyung quickly snaked his arms around Donghyuck's waist to keep him from falling and Donghyuck leaned into Minhyung.

As Minhyung watched an Exasperated Taeyong pull a very flushed Taeil by the hand, and into his lap, he once again noticed the moles on Donghyuck's neck and he had the sudden urge to kiss them, but quickly shook the thought out of his head because giving Donghyuck a hickey two minutes after meeting him was definitely a no go. He once again saw Dongyoung giving him that one infuriating glance saying that he knew what Minhyung was thinking about and that irked him to no end. Why couldn't he just go back to making out with Yoonoh? Why did he have to sit here and watch Minhyung's every move? It was frustrating.

/

/

/

Three hours later both sets of parents left the three couples alone to apparently go get drinks, but Minhyung knew the truth. He saw them sneaking out of the front of the café. Minhyung doesn't know what to do because his leg is killing him, but he doesn't want to ask Donghyuck to move and have him think the wrong thing. His leg is totally asleep though and if Donghyuck doesn't move in like .5 seconds his leg's going to give out and Donghyuck will end up on the floor so he makes the decision to ask Donghyuck to switch legs. That was a very bad idea. 2Tae and Dojae watch silently as every second unfolds.

"Hey, Donghyuck can you switch legs please?" He whispered.

"Why, am I too fat for you?" Donghyuck whispered back.

Minhyung begins to violently shake his head no.

"My leg just fell asleep. I just need you to switch sides so I can wake it up is all."

"Whatever." Is all Donghyuck says.

Donghyuck then stands up. Minhyung waits for him to sit back down, but he doesn't. Minhyung grabs his hand and turns him around to face him, then he pulls Donghyuck back into his lap. Donghyuck immediately looks away as Minhyung wraps one arm around Donghyuck's waist and uses his other hand to move a stray strand of hair out of Donghyuck's face. Donghyuck hears Minhyung's whispered request, but ignores it and pretends he didn't hear it.

"Hey, hey. Look at me."

Donghyuck continues to look away even as Minhyung apologizes for the tenth time, but his resolve cracks a little when he hears Minhyung's next whispered statement.

"I'm really sorry, will you please just look at me for a second?"

Donghyuck still refuses to look at Minhyung so Minhyung pulls out the big guns. Drastic times call for drastic measures, right? He quickly found the mole near the bottom left corner of Donghyuck's neck and he placed a feather light kiss on it, then he began nipping at it and sucking at it, his tongue rolling over it effortlessly. He doesn't know what to do because he's never done this sort of thing before, and he's just hoping that whatever he's doing is right because he'd be extremely embarrassed if he did something wrong. Donghyuck tensed up as his grip on Minhyung's biceps tightened drastically. Minhyung bit the spot harshly one last time before pulling away and looking at his masterpiece. He then pulled in to place one more feather light kiss to the now very noticeable red mark on Donghyuck's neck before looking up at Donghyuck.

"Donghyuck, look at me."

This time Donghyuck does look at Minhyung. He's shocked at what Minhyung just did, but he doesn't have any time to question him because as soon as Minhyung sees that Donghyuck has looked at him he pulls Donghyuck in for a kiss. On the lips. A very aggressive one at that. He wants to kiss Minhyung back, but he's so shocked that he quickly pulls away from the kiss, his pupils dilated and mouth agape. He looks at Minhyung, but Minhyung looks away. His eyes are focused on the very plain wall, not on Donghyuck or his very distracting lips.

Donghyuck's fingers trailed up Minhyung's arm then outlined, and traced, Minhyung's jaw. His fingers moved carefully from one side of Minhyung's jaw to the other before he gently turned Minhyung's head to look at him. The feeling is way too intimate for Minhyung to handle. Minhyung becomes overwhelmed and doesn't know what to do so he just lets Donghyuck do what he wants with him. When Minhyung makes eye contact with Donghyuck, Donghyuck rapidly closes the distance between their lips. Donghyuck looks at Minhyung one last time before carefully and intricately placing his lips onto Minhyung's in a sweet kiss. Minhyung responded rather quickly and wrapped his arms tightly around Donghyuck's waist.

Donghyuck quickly laced his hands into Minhyung's hair. Their sweet kiss immediately changed when Donghyuck harshly yanked Minhyung's blonde hair. Minhyung groaned lowly and then bit Donghyuck's lip, not knowing how hard he bit down until he heard the latter whimper and quickly open his mouth. Minhyung slipped his tongue into Donghyuck's open mouth as Donghyuck melted into the kiss and wrapped his legs around Minhyung's waist. Minhyung pulls Donghyuck closer and tilts his head slightly, deepening their kiss. Again the feeling is too intimate for Minhyung and he's suffocating, but he doesn't care as long as Donghyuck doesn't try to pull away. He doesn't, instead he moves closer. Minhyung's mind is swimming with thoughts of Donghyuck. All he can think about is Donghyuck. Donghyuck's nose that brushes his every so often. Donghyuck's hands that are placed so intricately into his hair. The small whimper Donghyuck makes every so often when Minhyung does something he likes. Donghyuck's lingering touches. Donghyuck's lips that seem to fit perfectly on his. Just Donghyuck.

Donghyuck's thighs rub against Minhyung's hips, and god Minhyung's taken notice of it. He doesn't know if Donghyuck's done it on purpose or not, but his shirt has ridden up, only slightly, and he can constantly feel the frayed edges of the rips in Donghyuck's jeans and then the bare skin of Donhyuck's thighs rubbing against his bare hip. It's driving him crazy and he doesn't know how to handle it because throwing Donghyuck against the table and kissing him until he becomes breathless is not a very good idea, but it's the first one Minhyung can think of and that terrifies him to no end.

He settles for the second option in his head which is to take one of his hands and slowly run it up and down Donghyuck's thigh. He efficiently moves one hand away from Donghyuck's waist, as he tightens his grip with the other hand, and carefully moves it to Donghyuck's knee. He slowly moves his hand up Donghyuck's thigh and receives a noise in response, but this noise wasn't like Donghyuck's other small whimpers. It was a, despite being muffled by Minhyung's lips, loud, very long whine that escaped Donghyuck's lips and Minhyung froze for a second before resuming his actions. Donghyuck pulled Minhyung's hair again and received a grunt from Minhyung. Minhyung squeezed Donghyuck's thigh in return and received that heavenly sound, that he'd been needing to hear, again.

*
*
*

Donghyuck walked into the café and was immediately waved over by his mother's friend. She immediately smiled and told him that there were no more empty seats and that he'd have to sit on his soon-to-be husband's lap. He looked at the empty chair just sitting there in all of its glory, but decided against sitting in it as to not make his soon-to-be mother-in-law angry so he complied. He quickly walked up to her and asked her which one the Minhyung she mentioned was.

On cue the Minhyung boy slowly raised his hand and Donghyuck was enamored. He had bleached blonde hair and soft chestnut colored eyes. He had high cheek bones and plump lips. There were little moles that littered his tanned skin in the most attractive way and Donghyuck had trouble looking away. His hair was frizzy and all over the place, but Donghyuck found it appealing nonetheless. He was wearing ripped skinny jeans and a red striped shirt with a grayish jacket over it. He also seemed to be zoning out a lot, but he was very attractive either way.

Donghyuck quickly walked over to Minhyung and then looked back at Minhyung's mother. She nodded her head as if to continue so he looked at Minhyung and waited for him to remove his hands from his lap. When he did, Donghyuck hesitated, but quickly sat down. Minhyung wrapped his arms around Donghyuck's waist and Donghyuck almost instinctively leaned in to the touch. Minhyung's arms felt like home and Donghyuck felt almost too comfortable which shocked him because he met this boy less than two minutes ago and he was already falling hard for him.

He watched as Taeil was dragged to his seat on the Taeyong kid's lap, his face the same color as Minhyung's shirt. He also noticed that, despite how embarrassed he was, Taeil looked at Donghyuck with that look, the look that says I know what you're thinking. Donghyuck hated that look. He hated it so much. It irks him even more because Taeil's been his best friend for as long as he can remember and he knows that look. It frustrates him to no end and he just wants to slap the smugness right off of Taeil's face.

/

/

/

Three excruciating hours of sitting on Minhyung's lap later and Minhyung's parents, and Taeyong's parents, say that they are thirsty and that they want to order a drink, but Donghyuck watches as they walk right past the counter and out the door. He almost scoffs until he feels Minhyung tap his hip lightly. He turns and his eyes flutter to Minhyung's lips for a fleeting moment before they quickly move to Minhyung's eyes. He sees the two couples watching their every move in the corner of his eye, but he doesn't comment on it.

"Hey, Donghyuck can you switch legs please?"

He looks at Minhyung again. He knows Minhyung's probably asking because his leg's fallen asleep by now, hell Donghyuck's even felt the poor boy's leg quiver many times due to it being asleep. He was going to move wordlessly but he wants Minhyung to kiss him, and he just can't come out and say 'kiss me' now can he? No, but he's Donghyuck so he decides to come up with a plan to make Minhyung kiss him.

"Why, am I too fat for you?"

Donghyuck feels guilty as he sees Minhyung violently shake his head, and he feels even guiltier when Minhyung stumbles over his response. That doesn't mean he's going to back down though, he wants something and he's going to follow through until he gets it.

"My leg just fell asleep. I just need you to switch sides so I can wake it up is all."

There it is. He thinks to himself as he processes Minhyung's statement. He quickly mutters a whatever and stands up. Minhyung expects him to sit down, and he knows this. He doesn't, instead he crosses his arms and stays standing right next to Minhyung. Minhyung then grabs his hand and spins Donghyuck around to face him then gently pulls him into his lap. Donghyuck has the sudden urge to wrap his legs around Minhyung's waist and his arms around Minhyung's neck and just go to sleep, but he's supposed to be mad at Minhyung. He hates that Minhyung has this affect on him, that he can do just one thing and he has Donghyuck practically fawning over his every move. He hates that stupid pout that he can see out of the corner of his eyes, and he just wants to kiss it away, but he is a man on a mission and he can't give in to temptation, no matter how gorgeous.

Staying true to his silent vow, he looks right on by Minhyung and never spares him a passing glance. Minhyung slides his hands onto Donghyuck's waist and squeezes his hips gently in a way that drives Donghyuck crazy. He wants Minhyung to run his hands up and down his sides and then gently squeeze his hips again. Donghyuck begins losing his patience and he's about to give in, but he can see Minhyung from the corner of his eye and he has this look of determination on his face and it's so attractive that it makes Donghyuck's urges to give in dissipate. Minhyung then tightens his grip on Donghyuck with one hand as he ever so carefully moves his other to sweep the lone strand of hair out of Donghyuck's face and Donghyuck is practically melting into his touch.

"Hey, hey. Look at me."

Donghyuck keeps his head high and away from Minhyung's distracting eyes. He will not look no matter how much he loved the tone of voice Minhyung just used with him. It was very, very- sexy and Donghyuck shivered when he heard it. And, although he doesn't want to admit it, he's starting to believe that he is too fat because Minhyung shook his head, but he never denied it. Donghyuck starts wondering if Minhyung really does think he's fat and now he's panicking because all he wanted was a kiss, but now he's hung up on thinking Minhyung finds him too fat to like. He doesn't know what to do and he thinks Minhyung senses his uneasiness because the tone of voice he uses the next time is much gentler, more calming.

"I'm really sorry, will you please just look at me for a second?"

Donghyuck, now completely terrified that Minhyung finds him unattractive, continues to keep his eyes away from Minhyung, but Minhyung seems to not want to take no for an answer. Donghyuck's breath hitches in his throat as Minhyung places a feather light kiss on his neck and he inhales sharply when Minhyung begins nipping at the skin. Soon he begins sucking the spot, his tongue gliding over Donghyuck's skin in a precise manner as if Minhyung's done this before. Donghyuck tenses up in order to keep the dirty, embarrassing noise from coming out of his mouth as Minhyung works his magic. His grip on Minhyung's arms tightens drastically and he's desperately trying to keep his mouth shut. Minhyung suddenly bites the spot harshly and Donghyuck has to bite down on his lip to keep that sound from coming out of his mouth, but then Minhyung pulls away and begins to blow on the spot and, from what Donghyuck can tell, admire his work. He then goes in again and Donghyuck has to brace himself because he doesn't know what Minhyung's going to do. Minhyung places another feather light kiss to Donghyuck's neck before pulling away completely.

"Donghyuck, look at me."

Minhyung says it with so much conviction in his voice that Donghyuck, despite being thoroughly shocked from his hickey incident a few moments ago, has no choice but to look straight at Minhyung. He's about to open his mouth and ask Minhyung why the hell he was given a hickey, but right as he looked at Minhyung there was a pair of lips that were crashed, quite aggressively, on his own. He's stupefied. He'd wanted this and now he can't function properly to kiss the boy back, instead he pulls away. He fucking pulls away. All he can do is look at Minhyung, his mouth hung open in shock. Minhyung immediately looks away and focuses his view on the very plain, very beige wall to his left. It was only then that Donghyuck processed what had exactly happened. Minhyung had kissed him. He kissed him and Donghyuck had pulled away. Minhyung had showed him his most vulnerable side and Donghyuck had unknowingly rejected it. He felt like an idiot.

Good fucking job Donghyuck, you pulled away from something that you've practically been dying for.

Donghyuck trailed his fingers gently up the side of Minhyung's arm and up to his very defined jawline. He slowly, and carefully, dragged the tips of his fingers across Minhyung's jawline then stopped and hooked his chin. He then carefully used his fingers to turn Minhyung's head so he was facing him. This was too intimate. Their position, what Donghyuck was about to do, and even the heavy tension created was intimate to Donghyuck and he doesn't know if he likes that or not. Donghyuck feels Minhyung's arms go slack as they make eye contact and then he's looking in Minhyung's eyes for any signs to stop before he's rapidly closing the distance between their lips. He quickly connects their lips in a soft, gentle kiss. Minhyung immediately wrapped his arms around Donghyuck's waist and pulled him closer.

Donghyuck's hands intertwined themselves into Minhyung's beautiful hair and then the sweet kiss they shared became heated when Donghyuck yanked quite harshly causing Minhyung to whimper slightly. Minhyung bit down on Donghyuck's bottom lip, which Donghyuck found to be painful but he couldn't be bothered to care because Minhyung's lips were against his and it felt breathtakingly amazing, and Donghyuck whimpered before he practically broke his jaw opening his mouth for Minhyung, desperately wanting to move whatever this was along. Minhyung slipped his tongue into Donghyuck's mouth as Donghyuck wrapped his legs around Minhyung's waist and practically melted into Minhyung. Minhyung pulled him closer and in doing so he accidentally, or maybe even purposefully, squeezed Donghyuck's hip and Donghyuck whimpered again, pulling Minhyung even closer.

Somewhere in between the clashing of tongues and the burning sensation of their mouths moving in sync, Minhyung's shirt had ridden up just slightly. Donghyuck hadn't done it on purpose and he was just so caught up in the moment that he didn't even notice the lack of cloth between Minhyung's side and his half covered thighs. Minhyung's sides kept rubbing against his ripped jeans and occasionally the bare skin of his thighs.

Donghyuck feels Minhyung remove his hand from his sides and he almost pouts into their heated kiss, but then he feels Minhyung tighten his grip with one hand as he places the other hand on Donghyuck's knee. Minhyung moves his hand up Donghyuck's thigh so slowly, but heavily and Donghyuck couldn't hold back the high-pitched whine that came passed his lips. He feels Minhyung tense up under him and feels Minhyung's legs shake desperately. Donghyuck, to make up for the very dirty sound that came out of his mouth, yanked Minhyung's hair again and received a grunt in response. The sound was so heavenly to Donghyuck, but he didn't have long to think about it because soon enough Minhyung's hand had stopped roaming his thighs and had squeezed rather harshly eliciting another moan from Donghyuck's lips.

*
*
*

While Donghyuck and Minhyung are fully occupied, Minhyung and Taeyong's parents sneak back into the café with large cameras. The mothers keep themselves from squealing as Minhyung's mother turns the camera on and takes plenty of pictures of the couple. Taeyong, Yoonoh, Taeil, and Dongyoung are sitting and staring wide-eyed at the couple as they continue occupying themselves as if they're not in a café where anybody could see them. It's when Donghyuck whimpers again that Minhyung finally pulls back and just looks at Donghyuck.

/

/

/

Minhyung looks at him seriously. Donghyuck tries to break the gaze but he can't because Minhyung's eyes are too stunning and pure, and he can't look away.

"You're beautiful Donghyuck."

And Donghyuck can't look away again because nobody's called him beautiful before. He doesn't know how to properly react to the compliment he has just received so he just scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Don't lie Minhyung, it's not attractive nor does it suit you."

He watched as Minhyung took his turn in rolling his eyes.

"Fine, I was lying. You're not beautiful,"

Minhyung paused, to breathe but Donghyuck is unaware of that, as Donghyuck kept his face indifferent, but on the inside he was a jumbled mess. He knew it was too good to be true. He knew Minhyung didn't mean it, but it didn't stop him from feeling hurt. But as soon as that feeling had come, it was quickly replaced.

"You're absolutely flawless. You're gorgeous Donghyuck, perfect."

Donghyuck looks into Minhyung's eyes to see if he's lying, but all he sees is Minhyung staring at him with so much adoration? Affection? He doesn't know what the emotion is, but he knows it's giving off good vibes.

And Donghyuck is overwhelmed with this feeling of warmth throughout his body that he can't place with a specific emotion, but he's suddenly pulling Minhyung in and crashing his lips onto Minhyung's expecting Minhyung to pull away. He doesn't. And Donghyuck's drowning in this unknown feeling because the situation is intimate as fuck and he doesn't know what he's doing or what his next move should be. He's terrified and overcomplicating things and he doesn't know how to fix it, but thankfully he doesn't do anything stupid because Minhyung's suddenly pulling him closer as his hands rest where they're meant to be: on Donghyuck's waist. Donghyuck's hands are still cupping Minhyung's face and he's grateful that Minhyung doesn't pull away, even if he's two seconds away from suffocating because Minhyung's someone he thought he'd never wanted, but ended up being everything he's ever needed. He doesn't know how to fully express that, but he hopes that this, what they're experiencing together in this moment, explains every known and unknown emotion Donghyuck feels towards Minhyung.

And apparently it does express every unsaid word Donghyuck is too afraid to say because Minhyung smiles into the kiss. He smiles and Donghyuck can picture the way those beautiful lips curve against his own and he melts against Minhyung. His fears subside as he gets tangled up in Minhyung's scent. The whole situation seems domestic to Donghyuck and he wonders how this will be for the rest of his life. His hands find their way into Minhyung's soft blonde locks and he's thinking to himself that the idea of spending the rest of his life with Minhyung is very appealing. Yeah, he'd very much like that. Hell, he'd even love it.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Hiya guys,
so here are some things I'm currently doing (hopefully before January 1st.):
*I'm making a Christmas themed one shot (better late than never am I right [ladies]), it's going to be Markhyuck.

*I'm also making a new years themed one shot and I don't have the pairing for that so I'm currently tossing couples around *cries* New Years is right around the corner and I need to hurry it up....
*I'm making the third part to this currently too.

Two down, one to go! I'm almost finished with this one shot. Three shot? The last one is one of my main otps, I am so excited for it!!!!!

Anywho, here's the crappy Markhyuck sequel to the crappy Dojae. I honestly don't know how else to describe any of my works besides crappy, but I'm kind of in love with this fic despite its crappiness? I don't I just got excited and it's a Markhyuck fic *adds infinite number of hearts*. I just really like this fic, I've read and reread to make sure there are no mistakes and now I just need to find a plot I love as much as I love this plot for the 2tae because dayum I love 2tae so much. I love you guys!

~Stay Beautiful
-Jazzy-Poo

Here's some Markhyuck for you. Have a good day!

Smiles everywhere. They are so adorable! I swear, they'll be the death of me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.6K 75
The theme of the one shots go from utterly cute romantic asf to angst to pure clownery
168K 13.2K 70
In which, Doyoung is a sender and Jaehyun is one of the admins. [for twitter users, use #dojaenctconfessions for feedbacks! ill retweet it]
245K 3.8K 46
A bunch of NCT Oneshots with your favorite members ♡ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Cover credits : @XxM00NW0LFxX ♡ 26/8/19 - #2 nctoneshots ♡ 31/8/19 - #1 nct...
622K 18.8K 63
✎ nct ! ☏ - a collection of short nct oneshots. started ↠ 2018.26.08 ended ↠ 2019.19.08