Misunderstood

Guys, I'm so sorry for this. I didn't even mean to write this, but as I was writing my very late Christmas and New Year's themed one shots I thought of this also Johnny finally DEBUTING HAD ME SHOOK WORSE THAN JUNGKOOK like honestly I WAS SHOOK IT WAS LITERALLY SO GOOD I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW IT"S SO GOOD MY HEART. I don't even think this is good at all, but I was inspired and I always post my work no matter how crappy I think it is, so here's this garbage. Also I was named the Queen of the NCT trash pile among my group of friends and I am truly honored. I owe it all to my two biases and my king (the two biases can change frequently and my king is my ultimate bias out of all of my groups and he can never be overthrown *cough* LEE DONGHYUCK *cough*. Okay, I'm done boring you with my talk, so here have this crap.
________________________________________________________________________________

He never completely understood what came out of Minhyung's mouth. Sure there were good days where Minhyung decided he'd like to communicate with Donghyuck in a language Donghyuck actually understood; but most days Minhyung's words were slurred sounds Donghyuck couldn't form into actual words because Minhyung was talking to his new friend Youngho from Chicago and they were speaking English. Donghyuck couldn't understand English, he was from Jeju, South Korea for crying out loud! English was foreign and terrifying. Minhyung loved it, cherished it even. It wasn't his native language for nothing after all. When Minhyung met Youngho he found comfort and Donghyuck became more and more tense as the days passed. He was Minhyung's friend of six years, not this Youngho guy! He was ruining everything that he and Minhyung have worked for! No, he wasn't jealous of Youngho; he just hated Youngho and his best friend's increasing affection for him.

Donghyuck wouldn't say he was jealous, he was just upset. Minhyung has been talking to Youngho a lot and giving him a lot of attention. He wouldn't be so upset if he actually knew what they were saying, but they were speaking English and he was clueless. He was forced to sit there and hear them spit random noises and sounds that he knew nothing about as he hopelessly tried to concentrate, hoping that if he thought long enough that the words would just form themselves in his mind. It used to be a rare occurrence, but now as Youngho is a part of NCT 127 this happens way more often. He doesn't know how to approach them and ask them to speak in a language he can understand because if they'd wanted him to know what they were talking about then they would speak in a language he knows, and it upsets him that Minhyung doesn't want him to know whatever he tells Youngho in English. They were best friends for Christ's sake! They were supposed to tell each other everything, yet here Minhyung is keeping secrets from him.

*
*

*

It's happening again. Donghyuck was sitting on the couch next to Minhyung when Youngho squeezes his small little booty in between them and knocked Donghyuck off the couch, without saying sorry. He hadn't even noticed and it seems that Minhyung hadn't noticed either. He rolled his eyes and quickly, and quietly, slipped out of the room and into his and Minhyung's shared bedroom. Yoonoh and Dongyoung walked in a few moments later and gave him questioning looks. He just shook his head no as they sat down on his bed and tried to comfort him with a bunch of hugs.

"He could've at least said sorry for throwing you to the ground."

"It's okay, really! He just had something he wanted to tell Minhyung and he was really excited."

"That doesn't mean he gets to treat you like trash Donghyuck, you're more than that."

"Yoonoh's right Hyuckkie, you shouldn't have let him treat you like you were garbage. He practically tossed you around like you were nothing."

"Guys I said it's fine, he probably didn't mean it!"

Both boys gave him one last look of disapproval before dropping the conversation in favor of comforting the small boy. Dongyoung wrapped Donghyuck in his arms and leaned into Yoonoh who began running his fingers through Donghyuck's hair. Donghyuck smiled and quickly fell asleep. The couple quietly left the room as fast as they could and closed the door as silently as possible. When they made it into the hallway they were met with Chittaphon's worried expression.