SOTUS: The New Head Hazer and...

By pinkpatata

SOTUS: The New Head Hazer and The Pink Milk Monster [A FAN-FICTION] Description: SOTUS: The New Head Hazer an... More

Author's Note
My Love
Together, Forever
We Found Love in a Hopeless Place
I'm Not Your Hero
Secrets
I Need Your Trust
Bittersweet
Revelations
Unexpected [Part 1]
Unexpected [Part 2]
Just Friends
Am I Being Possessive? [Part 1]
Am I Being Possessive? [Part 2]
Love Sick [Part 1]
Love Sick [Part 2]
Head Hazers Versus a Freshman [Part 1]
Head Hazers Versus a Freshman [Part 2]
SPECIAL CHAPTER: The Freshie Night
Arthit Rojnapat
Author's Note
The Secret in Our Hearts [Part 1]
The Secret in Our Hearts [Part 2]
An Approaching Disaster
Rival [Part 1]
Rival [Part 2]
Author's Note
A Night To Remember [Part 1]
A Night to Remember [Part 2]
Author's Note
For Him [Part 1]
Author's Note
Author's Note
Does SOTUS needs a third season?
For Him [Part 2]
End of Book 1
Author's Note
Hello Everyone!

Rama VIII Bridge

15.1K 384 45
By pinkpatata

KONGPOB'S POV

Just another typical day, I sat near my window to check P'Arthit if he is already awake and yes, I see how he stretches his short arms in his balcony 555! I also notice his siopao (a steamed Chinese food) like cheeks which makes me wanted to pinch it.

Since after his graduation, he told me that he will find a near firm around our dorm so that he will not put extra effort to find another home. Or maybe he really don't want to be away from me. 555 it is a luck for him because his father's friend works around here.

I opened my window to call him.

"P' Arthit!"

"What?"

"Nothing, Just wanna say Good morning to my love"

"Kongpob!"

Again, I see how his face turns into a monster when I'm teasing him. But actually when I'm teasing him I secretly observe his face and I'm sure that he resisting himself not to smile a bit.

"See you later on our meeting P'"

"Okay!"

my eyes follows him as he enter his room from his balcony and I see him smiled through his window.

"Kringggggg! Kringggggg!"

"Yes, Aim?"

"Kong, what time do our first meeting with P' Arthit and his friends will start later?"

"We need to be on hazer's room at 3 PM"

"Oh, okay see you then later! Thank you."

"See you!"

ARTHIT'S POV

I always woke up late every morning. I don't know why but I found sleeping as my hidden talent. I stand up and go to my balcony to see if Kongpob is awake, and yes, I see him seating behind his window and he is smiling at me.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Maybe he is suffering a mild down syndrome 555!

"P' Arthit!"

"What?"

"Nothing, Just wanna say Good morning to my love"

"Kongpob!"

He is teasing me again, but it is very romantic.

I head back to my room because I really can't help to smile and I don't want Kongpob to know this because he will tease me a lot.

It is almost 11 AM, I wanted to call Kongpob if he is done taking his lunch already but I don't how to do it.

"Kongpob.."

"Yes P' Arhtit?"

"Have you already taken your lunch?"

"Not yet P', why?"

"Let's eat together"

I hear how kongpob smile over the phone. And somehow it makes me smile too.

"Okay P' I'm in your unit in a minute"

"Okay.."

I hurriedly fix myself because Kongpob is always on time. Whenever we  have a  date he always the one who waits haha! Tho I didn't mean it to be late it is just this hair of mine is so f*cking hard to fix!

I heard someone knocking on my door, I guess it is him.

"P' Arth..."

KONGPOB'S POV

Eating together with someone I love is the most romantic thing for me. So I fix myself as fast as I can because P' Arthit  will get mad if I make him wait for ages. Tho actually he is the one who were always late.

I'm in the front of his unit and waiting for him to open the door.

"P' Arth..."

I can't believe my eyes, P' Arthit looks different today. His pinkish white cheeks and red lips.

"Are you applying make up?"

"Wth? Why would I do that!?"

"Maybe because you want to look pretty in my eyes tho?"

"My cheeks and lips are natural! It is just I'm more handsome than you!"

"Haha! You're kidding me!"

"Just accept the truth!"

"Haha! Let's go, I know you are hungry"

We are now walking to the cafeteria which makes me realized how P' Arthit looks so good today.

I see how P' Arthit's hand bumps with mine while we are walking so I decided to hold it. He hardly try to resist to smile but he can't. His chicks gets more pinkish like he is blushing which makes him really f*cking adorable.

We reach the cafeteria in a few minutes. As always, I am the one who assigned to buy our drinks.

While we are eating I ask P' Arthit.

"P' Arthit, can we go together to the meeting later?"

"Okay sure"

"I'll be at 2:30 PM at your unit"

"Okay then"

After we eat we head back to our dorm to fix ourselves for the meeting later.

Wait, I forgot to ask P' Arthit if where are we going after the meeting so maybe I'll ask him later.

"P' Arthit, I will wait for you at the entrance of your dormitory"

"Okay, Im going down"

And here he is and as always he looks adorable.

Our school is not far away in our dorms so we always used to walk than grabbing a taxi.

"While we're walking, I ask P' Arthit if what we will do later after the meeting"

But he refuse to answer so I didn't force  him.

We reach the hazer's room at exactly 3 PM. My co-hazers and P' Arthit's friends we're already here and as we enter the room they start teasing us.

"Are you guys getting married?" Oak said.

"Damn you Oak, I'll punish you!"

I see P' Arthit laughing so I just ride all of their jokes.

P' Arthit starts to talk and ask about our first session last time.

"So how is the first session? Is it successful?"

"Yes P' we gave them the rules and also their first task" Aim said

"Is there someone complained? Or any violent reaction regarding the first task?"

I know what P' Arthit wants to say so I just shut up.

"No one P'," Oak said

"Good, Because in your batch back then someone complained which makes me mad. Do you guys know him? 555"

"Okayyyyyy" I said.

I know what he wants to say. And I know that he is pointing at me.

In our meeting we talk a lot about the schedules for the upcoming sessions and all of the task we need to impart to the freshmen students. P' knot gives us the copy of the whole tasks and schedules for this year's sotus tradition"

The meeting adjourn at 5 PM.

"See you on monday guys!" Aim said.

"Okay! Don't forget to Photocopy the timeline, Aim" I said.

"Bye guys!" As P' Arthit wave goodbye to his friends.

I really don't where P' Arthit wants to go so I just follow him.

Wait, are we going to that bridge again? It seems like he wants to go back to the rama bridge. But why?

"P' what are we doing here?"

ARTHIT'S POV

Last week, my father talked to me through phone and he said that he will not able to support my dormitory expenses anymore which makes me realized that I need to have my own source of income for me to sustain my dorm expenses.

Tomorrow is my last day on my own unit but as of today I don't have a temporary home which I can stay for a while. All my friends refuses my request so my last chance is Kongpob. But I don't know where to start because I'm shy.

Where here again in rama bridge, I think this is the perfect place for us to talk.

"Kongpob"

"Yes, P' Arthit?"

"I have something to tell you.."

"Yes P' what is that?"

"Tomorrow is my last day on my unit"

"Why P'? What's the problem?"

"My father called me last week, he said that he can't sustain my dorm expenses anymore, so I think I need to work to sustain my dorm expenses but as of now I don't have a temporary source of income."

"So what can I do, P'?"

"Can I stay in your dorm for a while?"

"P'..."

"It is okay if not"

"No P', Actually you can stay at my dorm anytime you want"

"Really!?"

"Yes you can, I can't let my love sleep on the street"

"Thank you my love!"

"What is that again? Can you repeat it? Haha!"

"No!"

KONGPOB'S POV

I heard P' Arthit said the word "My love" and I find him so cute for saying that to me.

"What is that again? Can you repeat it? Haha!"

"No!"

P' Arthit walks away from me as if he avoiding me to force him to say it again 555

"P' I'm hungry"

"Okay then let's eat, what do you want?"

"You, I want to eat you 555!"

"Kongpob!"

"Just joking 555! But we can, if you want.."

"No! I don't! Are we going to eat or you just want to tease me?"

"No P', I'm really hungry.."

"Okay, What do you want?"

"I want mixed noodles with meatballs"

"Okay, I know a resto and they serves the best mixed noodles, lets go"

I started to ask P' Arthit what is the reason behind why his father stop supporting his dorm expenses.

"P' why your father stop paying your dorm expenses?"

"He stop paying for my dorm expenses because he wants me to learn how to live on my own and I do understand that because it is the real life"

"Okay then, how long will you stay on my unit?"

"Uhm.. maybe until I found a part time job"

"Actually, you can stay on my dorm while you are working, if you want. So that I can help you to save money instead of paying your dorm expenses"

"You're so kind thank you for that offer, but I can't accept it. Staying on your dorm is too much."

"It is okay P' you don't have to worry"

After we eat, we head back to our dorm but we notice that the sky gets cloudy, and I think it is about to rain any minute.

It is too late before we found a place to cover in. P' Arthit and I were soaked with rain. And I started to feel cold.

"Kongpob"

P' Arthit take off his shirt and open his arms as if he wanted me to hug him.

"What are you doing P'? We can't do it here!"

"What are you thinking!? I'm just giving you a body heat! Come on, hug me"

He knows that I feel cold. As I hug him, I feel his warm body covering me. It makes me smile and say..

"I love you, P'"

"Yes, I know you don't have to say it. I love you too"

As the rain stop,we continue to walk to our dormitory. I wave goodbye to P' when we reach our dorms.

"P' do you want me to help you to move your things tomorrow?"

"Sure if you are not busy" He said firmly.

I was about to go but..

"Wait Kongpob, Thank you"

"Anytime, Love"

ARTHIT'S POV

Kongpob is really thoughtful. I remember those times while we have our hazing session with their batch, I always caught Kongpob helping others during our hazing. That time he annoyed me because I don't want him to be heroic. We are hazing them to teach to them how to be a disciplined person and how to stand on their own feet.

But this time I really owe him a lot for helping me out this sort of problem. I really don't know how can I repay him after this. But I know for myself that loving him faithfully is the best thing I can do for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
68.8K 1.9K 13
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗨𝘀 | 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗞𝗶𝘁
6.2K 302 7
I think it's pretty self-explanatory, but regardless of that, I will say a few things. Disclaimer: This will be slightly different from what you migh...
35.5K 2.2K 49
Plan had two sons and is a lawyer. He is 25-year-old right now. Everyone pity him and his childrens "how can a woman leave his children and walk awa...