P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 34

1.7M 21.7K 19.5K
By BritishBums

.

.

A/N:

.

Omg I'm laughing x) A majority of you guys thought Tyler was a rapist in the comments of the last chapter omfg

All you dirty minded children ;)

And guys, yes depression is deadly. If it is very serious, it could cause heart failure and etc.

Sooo yeah .

.

- BritishBums xox

---------------------

.

- Blue -

.

We ended up hugging before I was about to leave, seeing I had stayed here nearly the whole day, talking about ourselves.

I think I've learned more then I needed though.

"Tyler?" I whispered sadly to his chest as my hands rested on them.

"I'll be okay."

I nodded, me holding back tears as I looked for his hands, taking them into mine and squeezing them reassuringly. "I'll make sure you're okay."

He nodded, smiling hopefully. "Thanks, Blue.. I'm glad I met you."

He embraces me once more, slightly lifting me off my feet as I smiled weakly, rapping an arm around his neck. "I'm glad I met you too."

.

*******

.

As I walked the way down the streets though, I couldn't help but cry at thought of his short life span.

It soon turned into loud sobbing as I crossed my arms over my chest, looking down.

Sniffling, I fumbled with my phone to call Liam. He was my other person to call for if Niall or Hannah wouldn't answer. And I didn't at all feel like talking to Harry, so let's just ignore him right now.

I read his message though, me furrowing my eyebrows. We were leaving in two days? Plus we'd fly to New York for New year's.. How long would that take?..

It took me a moment to calculate the days in my head.

About four to five days.

But.. I didn't want to leave Tyler.

He had such a short time, I was afraid if I left then something bad would've happened.

"Liam." I cried uncontrollably, hiccuping as I sniffled.

"Blue? Are you alright?" He spoke in concern.

"Nuh uh." I bit my lip, shaking my head as I wiped my eyes. "C-could you please just come pick me up? I'm here.. on 23rd street."

"Alright, got it. I'll be there in five."

Shakily sitting down on the sidewalk, I sighed, looking down at my hands. I wish there would be another way.. Something that won't have to do with Tyler's life coming to an end. I just.. I just met him.

 .

.

.

Once a car had made it's way to me, I didn't even care as I hopped into the passenger seat, still crying my eyes out.

"Liam, I--"

"Blue." It was Harry who's eyes were bloodshot, and he looked as haggard as ever.

I silenced, tensing. "Where the hell is Liam? I thought he--"

"No, I told him I'd come for you instead."

"I don't want to deal with you right now." I weakly spoke, shaking my head. "If you have anything shitty to say, can you please just shut up."

"Blue, I want to say I'm sorry for being such a dickhead. I just.. I'm a mess, right now. I know, that everything I'm doing is hurting people around me. You're one of those people.. I want you to know that I don't mean to hurt you at all. And if you just.. Don't even want to have sex with me at all anymore, I'll be okay. I just need you to understand that I'm so sorry."

"So..It's Kendall then." I nod once, glaring at him.

"Yeah.. I want to be with her once we're done with our contract. I want to be happy with her." He nodded, smiling slightly.

Yeah, sure thing.. He'll be the opposite of happy once he finds out Kendall doesn't like him at all. It's all just a game.

Instead, I didn't say anything.

"Are those tears for me?" He asks, as I stayed emotionless, looking out the window as he drove down the same street I came from.

I shook my head lightly. "I.. I met someone."

"Oh." He sounded weird, glancing at me. "That's good..I guess."

I nodded. "Harry, he is.. He's different. He's so nice, and you know he is the most positive person I've ever met, in his condition."

As we stopped at a stoplight, he looks at me. "Alright, tell me more about this guy. He better not be another Dylan or I'll be the shit out of him."

I pursed my lips. "I'm still mad at you, if you think we're okay, we aren't."

"I know. Doesn't mean I can't talk to you, does it?"

I shrugged.

"Well, go on."

.

.

"He's sick." Harry's eyes softened as he looks at me with full concern.

"Yeah." I whispered. "But.. I know I just met him, but it feels like.. I've known him forever. I can't leave, I don't think so.. I can't leave him." I shook my head.

"I know that you don't want to leave.. But," He paused, sighing. "There's really no choice."

I nodded, knowingly. "I know.. But he's got 28 days." I whispered.

Harry nodded understandingly. "There's gonna be a way. A way you can help him."

"Are you only saying that because you want me to forgive you?"

"No, I mean it this time.. I promise, Blue. You'll see him again."

"Okay." I murmered.

.

.

.

- Harry -

.

Did she really do all that in the time I was gone? She met a boy, and fell into a trap. He was sick, really sick. He was depressed, to be precise.

I knew that it was serious, and so I forced myself to be serious in the situation.

Once I parked the car in front of the university, she was still silently crying as I sighed. 

Squeezing her arm reassuringly, she looks at me with sad eyes. "You don't care, right? Exactly." She spoke bitterly.

I didn't say anything. I knew exactly what she meant.. And that's why she has every single right to be mad at me.

"I just want you to take care, alright?" I whispered.

She hummed, nodding once. 

Without another word, she had hopped out of the car as I wait for her to get into the university before fully leaving.

.

.

.

- Blue -

.

I had stopped crying, but that didn't mean I felt at all better inside..

I was numb, my brain just.. It felt like it was just losing energy.

Feeling my pockets for my keys, I found it in mu back pocket and inserted it into our door.

I had swung the door open, finding Niall and Hannah sitting on her bed as they kissed.

My eyes flickered from them to the door, as I carelessly shut the door behind me.

Once they heard the door, they seemed to pull away as they looked at me gobsmacked.

"Blue?" Hannah immediately knew something was wrong, just by the look on my face.

"I'm not in the mood, right now." I muttered, dropping my keys onto the counter as I immediately made a beeline for my bed.

I didn't feel like eating at all, all I needed was sleep.

"Blue, what's wrong." Niall asked, looking at me with concern.

"Nothing. Good night." I bluntly said, crawling under my covers as I tugged it over my body fully.

.

.

*******

.

.

.

* TWO DAYS LATER *

.

Me and Harry sat in the airport, waiting for our plane to London. Once we got to London, we'd take the train to Holmes Chapel. Way too much travelling in one day.

And plus, I didn't even want to leave at all.

I texted Tyler saying I really did have to leave even though I knew I didn't want to leave at all, as I sighed.

"No Kendall, huh?" I shrugged, knowingly. The last thing Kendall would worry about was saying goodbye to Harry. She did it for the money, even though she was so filthy fucking rich..

I was sick of her.

I had said my goodbyes to Hannah and all the other boys in advance before I came here, Hannah wishing me luck,

She knew I didn't want to do this at all..

"No, she said she was busy so she couldn't come. But I already said goodbye over the phone." Harry sighed.

I wished I could tell him, she doesn't fucking care. 

But that would've been breaking the "rules". If there really was rules with management and the paps.

I anxiously, fiddled with my fingers. I really hope Tyler could make it before we could go, I want to say goodbye properly.

.

.

.

I had started to feel really sleepy, my head on Harry's shoulder as he had wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"When's the plane gonna come?" I murmered.

"In about ten more minutes."

Sighing, I opened my eyes slightly to take a peek at the paps who were hiding a distance away taking pictures.

Purposely, I had looked for his hand, holding it.

"Oh, Blue." Harry's voice snapped me out of my sleepy state.

"Yeah."

"Well I think you have a visitor." He says teasingly, as my head shot up, me looking into the distance.

Tyler was just walking through the doors, me cautiously looking around before I cooly walked over there, where there weren't any paps.

Once again looking from my right to my left to check if it was okay, I immediately, went in to hug him.

His arms had comfortingly wrapped around my waist as I wanted to stay here forever.

But then again in reality, there was only five minutes.

I had to make it quick because then the paps would notice I was gone and come looking for me.

"Tyler." I smiled, looking him in the eyes.

"Hey." He smiled back, searching for my hands as he weakly held them in his.

His hands were cold.. Though the sun was shining bright outside.

I knew that was a symptom.

I held his face in my hands to observe it, as I felt tears.

"Hey, hey." He shook his head. "I'm alright, okay? I promise."

I shook my head. "That doesn't work with me.. I know that you aren't." I whispered. "I could see it in your face."

He had grown pale, and he didn't look like his glowing self when I first saw him two days ago.

"I'm worried. I feel so bad, leaving." I whispered, feeling the tears threaten to spill once again.

"Look at me Blue." He tells me, lifting my chin slightly. "I don't want you crying. I don't want you crying ever. Most importantly, I don't want to see you crying when I die."

I bit my lip. "I'm not letting that happen. You aren't going to die." I blinked my tears away, trying to hold back my crying. "Please stay." I whispered, my small form in his arms as I could feel his breathing.

"I'm not the one for you, Blue."

"Don't say that. Yes you are." I squeaked, a tear streaming down my face as I searched for his hand, intertwining his fingers with mine.

He lightly shook his head. "There will be someone else for you okay.. I know it. No matter how much, I want to like you.. It'll be time for me to go."

I winced at his words, closing my eyes as my face buried in his chest. Fisting his tee shirt, I had started to cry once again.

"I'll be back, I will." I whispered shakily, looking around cautiously once again. 

"What is bothering you?" He knew that I was a bit frantic about something.

"I can explain to you over the phone. But right now, it isn't important, alright. Because all I want is you, right now. I want you alive and happy, and--"

He had stopped me from rambling as he slowly leaned in, stopping once our lips were only an inch away.

His eyes had asked for permission as I couldn't stop myself anymore.

I broke the gap, planting my lips onto his tenderly as we had kissed.

The kiss was amazing.. But then again, this moment was as bitter sweet as it could get.

I cried, embracing him once more. "Don't you dare leave me, Tyler." I whispered, as he nodded reassuringly.

"I'll be waiting for you." He smiled weakly. "Now please stop crying."

"I'm trying." I weakly spoke, attempting to blink my tears away. "I'll see you soon, I promise." I sighed, as he smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

"Well I've got a cab to drive."

Chuckling lightly, I squeezed his hand slightly before slowly letting go.

"Bye." I whispered, waving before I swiftly twirled around and naturally walked back to my seat next to Harry.

I had smiled once more at him before he officially walked through the doors and was gone.

"How was it?" Harry asked.

I shrugged. "Fine."

"You're eyes are puffy..You were crying. Weren't you."

"I cry about things, I'm human. And you, Mr. All Tough."

"I cry when I feel it's necessary." He huffed.

"And that is never." I chuckled lightly.

He rolled his eyes, checking the time on his phone.

"I think it's about time we get to the gates."

I nodded, as we both glanced at the group of paps watching us before we forcefully hold hands and walk towards the plane doors.

.

.

Once we had gotten passed the doors and into the plane, Harry had taken his seat, me passing him to get to the window seat.

As I passed, I could feel his eyes on me as I sighed. "Would you not stare at my ass, please."

He chuckled. "Sorry."

"You're a cunt you know that?"

"Yeah."

Smirking, that was actually the answer I was expecting.

"Hello sir would you like a beverage?" This stewardest with cakey make up walked up to us with a sly smile.

Well shit, whore alert.

"Yeah um could I get a--"

"I was actually hoping for something different." She winked, as I felt like gagging.

"I think he's good." I butted in, plastering a fake smile on my face.

"No I actually wanted a beer.." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah, no problem." She glared at me, opening a beer and slowly drawing it towards Harry.

That is until she purposely turns over the beer and pours it all over my lap.

Gasping, my eyes widened. "Oh hell no." I gritted my teeth.

"Woops." She gasped, before smiling at Harry once more.

She had swayed her hips as she made her way towards the back of the plane as I cussed.

See, now these are the kind of things that piss me off.

Harry's eyes widened. "Shit, that was my beer."

Scoffing, I groaned. Asshole.

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled. "Now come on, follow me."

I watch him stand up and motion me to follow him.

I look at him with narrowed eyes as he smirked.

"What, it's not like I'm gonna rape you."

.

.

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 6K 51
"Look Harry, I don't know what you're getting at here, but I'm really not looking for anything right now, and I am so busy with work, and -" "You wo...
4.5K 163 22
Running. I've become pretty accustomed to it by now. Whether it be back at the gym, being late to work, or my past. It was always the past. But h...
4.7K 142 12
~ A sordid and sticky tale of a young woman who falls in love with her best friend's dad ~ Harry pointed to your bed as he looked at you. "Climb up...
10.4K 184 24
His attentive gaze lingered on my trembling presence for more than I would have thought possible. Our eyes were locked without a slight awareness of...